Do you think it's necessary to kill at least one man in your lifetime to have a firmer grasp on the nature of life and...

Do you think it's necessary to kill at least one man in your lifetime to have a firmer grasp on the nature of life and death?

No i'd say it's easily simulateable in the mind.

Certainly in a world or lifestyle were killing is regular then it's a necessary social construct (that of not hurting and killing others) to break through out of necessity but just in the pursuit of philosophy I'd sa it's unnecessary.

I wonder how Cain got so yoked up top without training those legs.

oh, definitely

not you again

fuck i feel bad for stepping on worms couldnt imagine killing someone.

No.

Yes.

depends on the man

>tfw fishing perch and snapping their necks by sticking your thumb in their mouth and twisting backwards
>doing this hundreds of times and watching their eyes
>seem to think that i can discern their utter despair at the moment of their neck snapping

Nah, they're just fish, lower lifeforms. Or are they really brahs...

>le moral relativism

But if everyone kills somebody, mathematically that means everybody has to be dead...

they have brains the size of peas, they have no idea what is going on
moral relativism is the belief that what is moral varies from person to person, not that some men deserve to die while others don't

it is not necessary for everyone to have a firmer grasp on the nature of life and death

minimally 50%, maximally 99,99n%

yes you retard, and you're saying that it depends on the man, meaning that killing is sometimes right, and sometimes wrong, from your standpoint, meaning you're a moral relativist.

>killing is sometimes right, and sometimes wrong
Saying that all murderers should be killed while thieves should not be killed whatever the situation would be moral universalism.

Saying that thieves should be killed in Belgium while thieves should not be killed in the Netherlands would be moral relativism.

no that would just be hypocrisy

If you want to kill a man in life, and have a firmer grasp of death, then why not start with your own ego?

Yeah, but you have to start with yourself.

Moral relativists wouldn't use the word "should" senpai. That's the point.

>kill yourself
Well, guess I'll sudoku