academy.totalwar.com/warhammer2/
store.steampowered.com/app/617870

Total War: Three Kingdoms announced:
youtube.com/watch?v=s4D42vMUSIM

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/uGj4AUHR
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
pastebin.com/hPkPujTB

Last thread: Screenshot sharing and campaignposting encouraged!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc
pcgamer.com/the-creative-assembly-will-show-total-war-saga-thrones-of-britannia-at-the-pc-gamer-weekender/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

posting a message in this thread

NEVER EVER

I WANT TO BE FUCKED BY DARK ELF DREADLORD FEMALE (MALE)

>vampire coast still not announced

this isnt a lizard :(

>gaelic supremacy

youtube.com/watch?v=jxBKgOyMzSc

G A E L
A
E
L

Total War: Dark Souls when?

more like gay

High Elves.

Valor.
Dignity.
Grace.
Divinity.
Just some of the words to describe the High Elf with. But the one that strikes me as most accurate: Perfection.

I N D E P E N D E N C E

Clan Moulder clanstone rite in effect lads.
Looks like a constant heal/rez area.

Total War: Food Groups when?

Hey guys I forgot to get a screencap cause I'm a dumbass but there was a guy who "claimed" to have a brother as a CA employee on here. Here's what he said.....

>Norsca comes in May
>After that comes Araby as a DLC
>Then Albion because apparently GW had a 8th edition army book printed out that they never released
>Then Vamp coast as FREE DLC
>The Dogs of War (Which apparently CA ppl really excited to work on since it's gonna be huge and most diverse TWW DLC they have ever done
>Lastly Kislev is pre order bonus for TWW 3

and TWW3 will have 4 factions being chaos demons with 1 legandry lord per god, Ogres, Chaos Dorfs and lastly Cathay. They also want to do an Ind and Nippon DLC

Why are you fags so tsundere towards /gsg/

Looks powerful, but what are the underlying numbers really? Our finest investigators are on the case.

G O B L I N S

We have plenty of local retards here, we dont need additional from other threads.

Why the fuck do you even post this obvious bullshit again?

>fantasy
zzzzz....

Moulder and Skryre have had clanstones since launch. I believe Skryre's is magic resist?

Although, I don't think moulders was always a heal, I think it used to be what's currently the Rictus clanstone.

GAELIC HISTORICAL RATS

this looks gay

He's just desperate for attention like any drama queer.

just a knight tucking in his friend knight u homo

F

>Skryre's is magic resist
I think its -44% magic resist decrease for enemies

F for individual reload animations

Modern generation Irish are too prissy and weak to ever re-form the IRA. They'll roll over to their British masters.

so i get that you're supposed to beat shit early with free militia company spam but when does empire gets its noticeable power spike? With handgunners?

I started this mod as Ogres few months ago. What a fucking slog this campaign was, darklands are barren and boring shithole. Also it crashed in each battle I wanted to fight.

>flute plays an encouraging tune

>so i get that you're supposed to beat shit early with free militia company spam

uh no sweetie

>tfw no fluteboy battle-bf

Aren't the ogres heavily WIP in the mod? At least on the release version they are.
They're my fav faction in the TT but I never could play them in the mod because of their WIP status.

>we're swallowing up /eagg/ because their new game is so shit
F
those games were always brainless kiddy console trash anyway

>supposed to free company spam
I usually just go with swordsmani +crosbowmani and then i add halberds, artillery, a mage, and later 2 units of cav.
Free company is not a bad unit tho. Empire is just really flexible.

who the heck do I play lads

>tfw not being sandwiched between flute and drummerboy

>"the mad count"

how mad is he in lore ? and if he is mad why havent the emperor replace him ?

>eagg
What is that
Play Nordland, annex Marienburg and set sail to distant lands.

>shitting on based /eagg/
You must be at least 18 to post here

This is probably a retarded question, but what the hell are clanstones?

So today I finished my campaign of the Beastmen and I had a lot of problems with it. It was the worst campaign I have ever played in the game and the only two campaign factions I have left are Norsca and Chaos. I'll break it down to categories cause each of these was equally horrendous.

>Enemies:
Or rather, I should say "ENEMY" singular, cause you only fight humans in this. The orcs leave you alone, other beastmen leave you alone and that's it. But it goes even further beyond being lame cause each stack of humans you fight will have 5-8pistoliers, meaning you are going to be forced to waste 4+ unit slots on poison doggos as they are the only thing guaranteed to kill pistoliers. Everything else is very circumstantial and not as effective. After turn 60, I began slamming the auto resolve button a lot more than I was comfortable with just to get past the sloughs of fighting 20 unit stacks of 4swordsman, 6mortars and 8pistoliers.

>Map/Economy:
I went through the map in a clock wise rotation starting from the outer rim cause I often had quests of Destroy X Settlements and the main capital settlements were walled. All the while I had to juggle +Growth or +Income since I was constantly in the red, but that didn't bother me. What did fuck me up was that, I didn't know vital and essential racial buffs like +50% raiding, +50% razing income 50% and -50% up keep were locked behind faction annihilation. Nothing in the campaign suggests or lets you know that vital core mechanics are locked behind faction annihilation.

Finally, when I had wiped out quest centered opposition, I didn't even feel any satisfaction. The "campaign" was basically over by turn 132 when I had my high end units but I still had to go around the map annihilating factions until turn 236. It wasn't even rewarding, it just ends and you're left sitting on top an empire of dirt.

He waged wars against a bunch of bees user. He's a mad fag.
>brainless kiddy console trash
Take the console out and you got your TW game.

Let's find out!

So...is TW Three Kingdoms looking to be decent at least?

Its a Skaven rite that allows you to put "circle" on the battlefield.
Each clan have different effect, Moulder and Skryre are not playable yet but they seems to have the unique clanstone effect.

No it's going to be worse than your musoushit, all you can do now is die.

Joke is, unicorns actually exist in the WH universe. But he waged war against his own imagined enemies as well.
He died bravely in battle against the Orc warboss

Yes, it's going to be better than your musoushit, all you can do now is rejoice.

I like the final battle the Beastmen get.

He seems a little insane.

Only info we have about Three kingdoms is that it is based on "three kingdoms"
And will have chink hero characters who are bigger than average chinks

It's gonna have a beautiful campaign map, awesome battle animations, and breathtaking gameplay.

There was a final battle? I didn't see it. Are you sure?

Just a little.

Yeah, I heard later that big units like Ogres were crashing my game. I was disappointed, I even prepared lost of throat singing musics with help of fellow anons.

>+86 vs Unicorns
Fay Enchantress on suicide watch

>those games were always brainless kiddy console trash anyway
So just like total war, it's call of duty of strategy games.

Tell me the Professional Advisor in his yellow tree is Glitterhoof.

Thanks.

Now I just realized how little I use the different rites.

We don't know shit yet except that it's based on novel, not history and we assume that "champions" will be as important as heroes in Warhammer.

Fear the Beatsmen

>cheats

id rape her tbqh

Oh not the minicampaign sorry

Why

play VI to wet your whistle for Britannia

goddamn mortal empires inter-turns take fucking forever

At least you can brag you're one of the dozen people who played and finished the Beastmen minicampaign!

>someone saved my rollchart of medieval

i took so much time making those older titles charts

Pretty insane in the lore.
I don't know what Mad Count events he gives in mod, but here's his page from the tabletop and you can see some of the mad stuff he does there.

why not?

No, that's his own stallion, Daisy.

wtf, why are you doing the minicampaing? that was shit from release

i was looking through the archives to see if i could find a webm of medieval 1 firing drills

Now's not the time to kick him while he's down

Because Fay is pure

I-I played it! I even c-completed it on L-Legendary!!
it wasnt worth it

You have learned a valuable lesson only all ten of us who also finished it can say, that was a waste of time.

Consider the metric "Battles per Turn"
What Total War game has the most battles per turn?

>that was shit from release

Because I spent good hard earned money from my mommy to buy all the races so I'm going to play them, gosh darn it.

wtf i have no idea what to do in RotS and FotS why aren't they the same game but different age

Depends really
The thing about Medieval 1 is that the campaign map is really quick and all the rules make sense instead of the zones of reinforcement/influence bullshit and battles are very decisive because units take 2 turns minimum to recruit (except mercenaries which are extremely useful especially in the early game). Early game rushes are harder to do but there's way less cheating bullshit and you can actually game opponents on the campaign map and assassinate all the heirs of a faction you married into. Also there's 4 starting dates to choose from with some being faster or slower paced. If I were to guess I'd say Shogun 1 and 2 have the most decisive battles per turn and some of the starts in Shogun 1 are brutal. I don't really consider 3 unit battles a real battle.

Looks like Marius ain't so great in melee...

>82/25/516

Looks like he'll duel great but avoid fighting groups of infantry at all costs, like with assassin heroes.

Pistoliers are so crap that they lose to Crossbowmen in melee

FoTS is like Empire/Napoopan on steroids, guns and cannons fuck shit up. Generally you want to have the same allegiance as clans around you, Imperial in the south and Shogunate in the north.

>Then Albion because apparently GW had a 8th edition army book printed out that they never released

Fucking lmao why would they bother with such a thing? Not only is Albion absolutely insignificant territory-wise but their units would be a dumbed down Welves. If they had wanted to go all out they would have gone Chaos Dwarves, Kislev or Dogs of War

So wait, why is Khalida a "duelist"? She has pretty good MD.

pcgamer.com/the-creative-assembly-will-show-total-war-saga-thrones-of-britannia-at-the-pc-gamer-weekender/
I hope the Norman’s are in

>FotS
Armstrong gun
Navy
Navy bombardment

Normans are the endgame enemy, not sure if it will be a full doomtide or just a few elite armies.