Seriously, how do I buy a bitcoin?

Seriously, how do I buy a bitcoin?

Coinbase or something similar

From the Bitcoin store lmao

What is your country? There are typically easy local methods.

go to walmart, they always have the best price.

USA

How do yall buy your bitcoin?
Just Debit card and a Bank Account?

Open account at bitstamp, buy bitcoin with your card. Transfer to other exchange and enjoy the huge gains on daily basis. Just buy whatever since we are in a huge bullmarket and seems like this takes some time before it calms down.

Coinbase, Gemini - with credit card or bank transfer (cheaper)

Localbitcoins.com - with another payment method OR with cash by meeting in person

>Transfer to other exchange

What other exchange?
How do I transfer

jesus christ

There are tons of exchanges, you can even use Chinese ones

Bitcoin is the medium of exchange: you buy bitcoins first, and then sell it for any crypto coin you like

don't buy bitcoin you will lose it all

poloniex
bittrex

bittrex

I'll make a video tomorrow for the noobs.
To tired now to make one.

um coinbase is what i used but it took me forever to get verified now im missing all the fun

I literally started just yesterday. It's not hard. Link credit/debit to coinbase. Everything I have deposited starts from there. Then from there, I send to BTC addresses on other exchanges and trade BTC for whatever else I want. Just research which coins you are looking for and who sells them and make an account there.

How long did it take to get verified on coinbase and what are the limits?

Channel?

seriously u criyng to enter? once u buy this gamble scheme and learn how to margin leverage and put all you money on it and loose it fast then u will make that face again, with x10 grief

meaning be careful, lots of oportunities, lots of risks

Is there anyway to raise the $500 card limit on Coinbase?

As far as I can tell it's the only exchange that's taking cards rn. Bitstamp isn't, and gemini won't work in my state.