/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Stormblood General

>Valentione's Event
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2018/Valentiones_Day/

>4.2 Trailer
youtu.be/_1tABKPBlJs

>4.2 Patch Notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/75c691f90f4a7da3907f0671ac33e139e9792abf

>Job Guide
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/jobguide/battle/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/XiA3sXMb

last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/8JacT
youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When are we getting shrine maiden outfits or proper fox miqote?

You can get your proper fox miqote when we get our proper proportioned elezen.

You can kind of already make a shrine maiden outfit with the summer event kimono top and a plain long skirt dyed red.

Memelander

oh, I should try this

>"i can't solo heal scaith Dx"
>look to my left
>ilvl capped WHM
>we wipe

Lmao this raid tier is a FUCKING joke.

hey at least it was fun

no it wasn't

yeah it was

yeah it was

hey thanks I was just gonna reply back with that

there was a lot fun about figuring out mechanics

it really wasn't. you're just excited about the raid tier because of the cheap brand jap version of pennywise being referenced, just like every other boss in the last 15+ patches

no it was pretty fun

lol retard

Does mentor roulette only queue you for duty incomplete stuff or are you likely to get parties of people who have done the duty before?

Mentor roulette tosses you into literally any dungeon or raid group that needs an extra person. Sometimes you get a group of sprouts in Ifrit, others you get Susan.

I like this tier despite zero attachment to Kefka.

What's worse is that we all know who is showing up next raid tier too.

I hope to god they skip over it and go to 8 or 9.
It'd just be really funny.

>out of nowhere Jechts theme starts playing

if that happened I wouldn't even be mad

aaaaaaaaaaa I can't decide, red or blu?

imgur.com/a/8JacT

Wish there was a better way to see weapon models than trying them on in-game. Trying to find new rapiers without hunting them down is a PITA.

I'm amazed by how stupid people can be when it comes to the mentor crown.

No, wearing the crown doesn't make you a bad or rude player. No, refusing to wear the crown doesn't make you a good or nice player. Being a bad or rude player, or a good or nice player, is what makes you a bad or rude player or a good or nice player. The crown has fuckall to do with it.

So... Does Asahi really think him or anyone can stand up to the warrior of light? Like for real its getting a little ridiculous I even had a hard ass time taking Zenos in SB seriously just because of how dumb the WoL is in context.

I'm so fucking sick of Zenos, I feel he was the wrong way to handle how OP you are.

Red for RDM duh

pedolander

I'm shy and mess up sometimes. I don't want to make people's opinions of mentors worse.

Crit is pretty cool.

>you're not gonna stack a stat in hopes RNG is in your favor
>BUT MELD DH THO!
Cognitive dissonance at its finest

Both swords look too gaudy. You think they look good, but they don't.
Your colors don't really mesh well.
I suggest going with a simpler weapon, a natural hair color, and a more grounded set of armor colors.
Also don't change your hair color to match armor. Keep the same hair color and facial features, it gives you a memorable iconic look that people will attach to.
Or just look like a slut like 90% of these cucks.

ur a slute

>iconic or memorable
>in ffxiv

laughing

is this intended

You're not trying to impress hundreds of players. Just yourself and maybe your friends.

for your internet? yes

R A D I C A L

The nails might be too much and hella gay but im loving catboi

AF2 scholar gear fucking sucks holy shit

I wanna pump this lizards face.

With a shotgun

Is that the one w/ the weird gauntlets?

weird steampunk gauntlets and a tophat

oh no

This happens to me too and I have 20 ping.

If your internet is really bad like that make sure you take an action after moving, that'll automatically update your position on the server.

FUCK OFF ZANA REE

Excuse me...I don't mean to interrupt you all but does anyone know a hotline where I could meet cute boys that are looking for futacat gfs?

>futa

The most basic of bitches you must be

there will be a QTE sequence where you have to play blitzball and failing to hit it through the goal causes a raid wipe on savage

Hasn't Final Fantasy always reused assets from previous games?
From enemies, bosses, summons, and spells?
I guess the reference to certain characters can feel cheap, but it feels like its fits fine with he Final Fantasy series.

Personally I felt the Dragon Quest and Yokai Watch stuff felt more out of place.

if only I played male...

And the maintenance starts. Post characters!

Yeah...I know...I don't wanna be special...

I was in the middle of a cutscene for Ananta daily quests when servers shut down. I really like when our progress in the game changes the actually scenery of an area. I hope we'll do more Mog quests and repair more of The Churning Mists.

No, post fat cats instead.

let me fix that shitty jpg for you

sure

I wasn't done crafting...
At least I don't have a reason to wake up early to get online, already like my house spot.

>At least I don't have a reason to wake up early to get online
>tfw your gf doesn't think you are important enough to wake up early to see

What when did this happen...

Good luck with getting those houses later folks.

>post character
>get targeted and abused

no thanks

Here. Shitty fucking maintenance.

Can we have a separate general called /xivg-erp/ or something to contain the faggots

why would you want an entire general just for yourself lmoa

Got some time to do the new savage and holy shit, what is wrong with everyone? People always falling off at the first knock back, tank runs all the way back with the chain and I had a healer that would somewhow fuck up on the ghost healer phase.

As evidenced by the ffxiv threads on /v/ there is a massive demand for it

the average american is really, really bad at video games

The average player is really, really bad at video games.

>tfw you've been shitposting here for over 3 years
anyone else want to die

average [non japanese] player

I got told for saying pentamelda ring was BiS on SCH was wrong because "muh ilvl automatically means it's better."

Why would I want spell speed and piety when I can meld 1 Crit to cap the stat and the rest with DH while the other substat on the ring is piety.

I can agree, the only thing that I liked playing with the JP is that everything goes smoothly since they're chickens. Most of them. When I switched to NA I wanted to cry in the alliance raids.

millennials

Whatever happened to DRAKN?

>millennials
Indeed. I'm that old now.

the same thing that happens to all Veeky Forums guilds

Imploded because Sushi was pushing Moni around causing bad decisions to be made left and right, after which Sushi left for greener pastures.

everyone left because moni housed a child molester and didnt wanna boot him

How many Cliff bars are too many

youtube.com/watch?v=FPxY8lpYAUM

why does stormblood suck SO fucking much??

Because you were around for either 2.x or 3.x; either way, you realize now that there will never be anything new, it's just the exact same everything except with a new coat of paint

i need a new game...

So how did everyone spend the last few minutes of servers being up?

play wow :^)

>play the same game but older and shittier
no..

It was dead as fuck and just bled members because the few people left online never wanted to do anything.

yoshi banned them for supporting child molestation

i hope o12s drops him as a minion