/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread - >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

ass

I love my wife!

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary, alright?

Well, thank god that last thread is over.

I love Sayaka!

> 2 months already and tfw no v3 third anthology

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! She just makes me happy! ...sometimes.

I love Junko!

I love Kiibo!

Flat!

nyamami

Sayaka did nothing wrong

yes, please do continue posting those absolutely hilarious pictures

Kaito is the worst character in the Dr franchise in terms of writing.

Koko! And his beloved Gonta!

Korekiyo ballbusting!

Explain how he's worse than Maki and Tengan.

It's me. I had another dream about you Jewell.
I went to a con and you hosted a panel wearing Tsumugi cosplay.
You were a fat Indigenous Australian.

Nyamami!

>"Find the truth, Shuichi, I know you can do it!"
>"wooooooow shoechi i can't believe u exposed gonta and proved me wrong"

Kamukura is my husband

Take your shot, /drg/!

Kamukura has fun reaction faces.

Another version of mortician!

The point is that his philosophy is naive and wrong.

Do you think he is the SHSL prostitute

Because i think he is

Awwww. Did the glasses gotta go?

Jewel, Jewel stop. You can't just ship Ouma with everyone.

good post

he does!

I think he has mind-blowing abilities to make anyone orgasm
So yes
But you end up feeling like you should pay him with your soul.

Wtf there's no arguing in this thread.
Lame

I believe I have fallen in love with a fictional character again. What to do?

knife to head

knife to head

I want to see him demolish the biggest steak I can muster. Or just eat a parfait.

idk, I thought he sorta redeemed himself in chp5, although chp 4 as trial suffered not in just his constant defiance, Ouma's point kinda felt weak since he kinda pulled the strings for the most part and even knew of what miu was planning.

So it doesn't really feel as much a gut punch as it should when kaito is technically 40% right about ouma having a hand in it, should've not made gonta a dindu.

Holy shit it's starting to look good. Needs some more edge though. I would really love for the original longcoat with that outfit. Also the tie could be a ripoff of Kira's? Definitely needs to be cool-looking no matter the design/result though. Also more stuff to add color to his overall design pallete.

"No glasses" does work for this. His facial expressions of his sprites need to be very visceral when the time comes to make them. What else can be added to Mortician?

Just accept your reality and live worshiping 2D forever.

I don't ship Kokichi with everyone. I'm referring to how he calls people his beloved. Wasn't that obvious?

Wow, thnks

Who hurt her

Even someone disgusting like Keebo?

Wallow in your obsession endlessly

are those all the girls Chihiro banged during his time at HPA

>filthy cumdumpster
>shipping

shut up, stop bullying him

Whenever I post Kiibouma, which is rare, I say "and the scrap metal Kiiboy!" Not much else to it.

I love her stinky sister!

Blackedposter is our savior.

Hey baby

2 knifes to the head

Yeah, I think someone with rose colored glasses would be cool, there's still plenty of other winterDRs that can be redesigned to add them.
For one of the designs I had a skull belt buckle, should it be re-added? But yeah I agree it needs something to dress shirt to edge it up a bit.

Put his glasses folded in his shirt pocket.
On the right of the tie there.

Best mage Himiko! I hope you all have a wonderful day! For those of you posting about how much you love your waifu or husbando I have a message for you They love you too

Yeah he was kind of annoying at that chapter imo

The fact that he was denying Gonta's free will is the point. Not Kokichi's involvement. Kaito's belief is the main theme.

Its okay, everyone acted retarded in that case anyway.

>>>>>The point
>Your head
Hypocrisy and character flaws isn't bad writing. It's you not paying attention. Stop projecting your stupidity onto the game because you unironically think life is sunshine and rainbows and characters can't deviate from standard archetypes in the slightest to become more realistic. Kaito's not even complex, so how the fuck do you fuck up that badly?

True but Personally I can honestly see where spaceweed coming from with him dealing with a trusted member whose revelation of losing memory suddenly came up and kokichi seemingly taking helm of the trial to speed it up.

While yes it supposed to challenge his blind beliefs, but what bothers me is that it felt like a forced way to challenge said philosophy in the killing game.

It just boiled down to "KODAKA NO HAVE idea WHAT TO DO WITH GONTA, GONTA BECOME KILLER SUDDENLY" which didn't even stem from his motivations but someone else.

TL;DR: gonta being the main dilemma of both purple men beliefs kinda felt weak when the dialemma itself felt sorta forced

I don't get what you're saying. It's a bad thing that you can understand a character's perspective?
No shit that Kaito had basis, it was the way he went about it and denied evidence that the game portrayed as wrong. If anything, you understanding Kaito's perspective makes it more realistic.
Also, I don't see how Gonta being used for the conflict is so bad compared to making others. If anything, it makes sense for Gonta considering Chapter 2.

Thanks Mikan!

im glad someone else ships kaito x gonta (kanto)

sending Ishimaru to the hospital
getting Ishimaru hooked on morphine
introducing Ishimaru to the world of opiates
laughing as Ishimaru's moral character crumbles before his very-quickly-oncoming drug addiction

Haha, yes, but have you considered that drugs are bad, fellow student? Being drug-free is as rad as can be!

I just shat myself. Guess my waifu

Tsucutie

Peko? Himiko? Nekomaru?

Kaede

Junko loves Naegi!

Kyoko

Chiaki?

Maki

It would have been kind of hot if Kaede had the best orgasm of her life while being hung

Ibuki

Nice 0

Fine by me

>Shits is his own pants
>His waifu is Shitbuki
>Gets a 0

Worst girl with even worse fans

2cutie

Ah, 0kay.

Yes, skull belt buckle is good. Something to add to the silhouette might also work, not sure what. Maybe over his white dress shirt? I'm sorry I keep pushing the dark brown trenchcoat thing from his initial design, but goddamnit it fucking WORKS alright? Also do