CAN'T WAKE UP

CAN'T WAKE UP

Tell me posw is still going to $1, Veeky Forums. Tell me it's going to be okay. Tell me putting every one of my wagebux into this will pay off.

Other urls found in this thread:

investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol you fell for that scam?

Literally every major volume coin is up today by a ridiculous percentage. You could have gotten 4x your money in 3 days time with STR alone.

Holy SHIT you're fucking retarded lol.

It literally went up 200x over a pump craze and now undergoing a proportional correction which was to be expected, happens every single time

Stop crapping your pants and hold of you want to to make gains, otherwise go do your 9-5 because this world of extreme risk and reward simply isn't for you

>implying I don't know that

It's not a scam though, faggot. Say what you want about it but it's an actual service and has a purpose behind it.

Lol. Coping.

I mean, it has to rise eventually right? It's a legitimately good coin, I researched it for three days straight before investing

Come on, you only lost 27%, not the whole 100%. Sell it while it hasn't dropped even lower, and live on

Look at some of the coins its marketcap is around now. Pepecash? FlorinCoin? It will go up!

BUY

HIGH

SELL

LOW

>buy high sell low

Fuck you. I can tell you're poor from your post alone.

It will go up more than 500% in the next 3 days?
No? Lol. Should have bought STR.

Shoulda bought a lot of things. Did you buy STR? If so show me proof. It will go up.

this
All those anti-POSW shills are pretty pathetic.
(not that extreme pro-POSW shills are that much better, but at least they're memeing and not being malicious).

"at least they're memeing and not being malicious"

E X A C T L Y

Why are you niggers fudding my coin so hard? I get it, i'm a bag holder, i won't be for long. Fuck off pls

I really think when this thing turns its goin up FAST. Huge volume today.

The average posw community has really gotten shaky since the last 2 whales' dumps n pumps. They've been very destructive of posw's reputation, reducing the chance of this coin making it, despite it being very technologically solid.

POSW is fucking gay you faggot. Make it moon so I can dump this shit.

technologically solid other than the multiple unfixed technological failures reported weekly, most involving website security

>I researched it for three days straight
And you not noticed the fucking redflags? what a faggot

Do u guys use pole or kraken or what

POSW is fucking gay you faggot. Make it moon so I can dump this shit.

POSW will pump to $1. Next month, next year, doesn't matter. The patient wins.

Yobit in case u want to enter the crashing posw train

>fuck you stop pumping, now you start pumping
did that guy sell low?

No, I've only been buying and a total of 6.2k, but in order to break even it needs to pass 8.5k sats.

But yes I am butthurt for missing the LTC, Ripple and Stellar moons because of it.

Shoulda bought STR!!! Wheres your crystal ball now faggot?

Kek. OP you're in the hottest market on the planet, selling any crypto coin before the year 2020 is the wrong move. Even the memeiest of meme coins will experience 1000% gains in the next 4 years. Chill the fuck out and stop watching the charts

I meant the Pajeet in the chat
>mfw you only got on the Ripple train 2 days ago during the all currencies dip and saw +50% gains already

I feel like it will pump again but we will see. It has the publicity and lots of coins seem to get P&Ded initially then rise slowly over time.

It may pay off but not for a while?

At least you didn't buy clams :(

> tfw you bought 4000 posw at 15k sats

Incoming ICO on POSW exchange:

Can you even read charts??? More like this

> Comparing pajeetcoin to BTC

Woweeeee

investopedia.com/terms/c/compoundinterest.asp

will forever be known as Poo On Street Wallet

Honestly, if you fell for all the faking pieces of shit on this forum that said to buy PoSW while they were privately discussing how to pump it up more before dumping in their slack, then I'm sorry, user.

shit sucks. but this coin isnt going anywhere. try to get rid of it during the next pump is your best bet, but its going to be hard.

>buying a literal piece of shit wallet

ISHIGGYDIGGY

>the stock market is a method of transferring wealth from the impatient to the patient

t. warren meme man

this principal applies to crypto x100

>listening to the ponzi scheme shills on Veeky Forums
>putting money in anything except BTC and maybe ETH

No it wont, POSW might not necessarily have been a scam coin, but it was definitely dead end software in the end. No use. It is literally a graveyard for long dead scam coins.

It's probably gonna hit $1 soon.

Very soon actually.

The devs have mentioned there's a ton of work being done on the back end.

Expect some ui changes too.

Mfw I bought 8000 posw at 6k sat

>The devs
you mean anonymous pajeets with a large blind bagholder following

SAAAAAAAVE ME!

So you expect two more years of down?

you put all ur money in posw fucking retard
youre the only one thats poor here

Now go ahead and listen to other retards saying invest into XBY I warned everyone

Who fucking cares what work they are doing? They pumped and dumped. No one is gonna find value in that

and i cant believe you retards are comparing posw charts to previous 2010 charts holy fuck how poor can you be

Git fukt op

doesnt this coin have a dividend? Has it paid out?

Yeah they paid it out

Don't bother warning them, they won't listen. XBY is not a scam, but it'll get dumped like POSW for sure.

Did sombody say XBY?