>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qWScvf8UJ-A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

VOTE SERIKA

Crossover when

Do you think IS will find a way to include mii support into FEH? With the upcoming death of Miitomo, it seems to be a waste to do nothing with it's customization options

Didn't Ike already win?

HEROES

>Rauorblade+ Eirikav
Why the fuck did no one let me know about this
This is fucking insane

Mia!

But CYL is over already. We even got her sprite

youtube.com/watch?v=qWScvf8UJ-A

This is a damned good track. Who ever chose this for Micy's FEH maps has good taste. I just wish there's an option to let this play through combat animations and enemy phase.

I already did
anything for my queen

What's more insane is how hard her hands get me.

Because it's common fucking sense a 2 year old would think of.

I need some Tatiana edits please.

>Why the fuck did no one let me know about this
Everyone did, it's nobody but your own fault that you didn't listen

Radiant Dawn definitely has my favorite soundtrack, it's just so nice.

It's boring, she's not enemy phase, she doesn't hit x4, she can't counter at any distance and she doesn't hit for the lower of def and res.

I only have 1 spare ike but I have zelgius, BK and a bunch of dragons that need steady breath. What do I do? Zelgius has fiery stance and it's been doing pretty good. I don' thave bold fighter to do the steady breath bold fighter combo for BK, Should I use my spare for my nowi?

whities need to gtfo

I've spent more orbs on this banner trying to get her than on any banner before, and now own more 5 star Soleils than I ever wanted.

I need some more Tatiana in general

Fuck off Kira.

UNWASHED SWEATY LEGLOCKING INTERCOURSE WITH TAILTIU

Wanna grab tea? :]

LET ME SEARCH UNITS ALPHABETICALLY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm rather fond of Izuka's theme.

Would anyone else cum in Athenas boots?

jiku wife

reminder to give Myrrh lots of headpats and love!

God fucking damn you, Lyndis, for being the gatekeeper of FE7 randomizer runs, I had a 180% str growth archer Eliwood with respectable speed and you had to be a fucking BARD. HOW YOU GONNA KILL BATTA THE BEAST WITH YOUR GAY ASS FLUTE?

Have you had any success in getting her?

faiyaaah eeemmmburemu~

Let me search for sacred seals by level first.

post your favorite characters who are more popular than Tharja (there's a lot of them)

Yes thank you. I know these get progressively larger and larger and I can't help but find it fucking hilarious.

>How you gonna kill Batta the Beast
You can't because HE'S BATTA THE BEAST!
IT'S IN HIS NAME!

Post CUTE Vero's !!!

Zooming past Tharja's popularity!

>not just using a completed save file to jump into Hector mode without the tutorial fluff

I got six

4 star sword Eirika

What class do you guys class change Faye into? First playthrough I made her a Peg, 2nd playthrough I made her a Cleric (for that dancer unit status later on), and now I have her as an Archer in this run because Archers are just too based in this game.

Anyone else trying to grind to top 1k in tempest? tfw been stuck in the ~1k~2k range for over ten pots now

>I know have Faya as an archer
>Faye as an archer
>Faye
>Archer
doubt.png

Soleil is here!

>offensively statted horse can use a blade tome
>why didn't anyone tell me

hey lel and olwen can do it too. maybe even some dumb/loli flying dragons as well

I am. What's your TT score?

These are the people in charge of your game. Be sure to thank them.

>another month-long banner with more fatesawakening garbage

>and now I have her as an Archer in this run
>Faye
>Archer

I too have a cleric Tobin.

>Faye
>archer

RD music is so comfy, I love how Heroes uses music from the original games. Now I want another RD banner just for the music. Tanith and Sigrun when, IS.

how'd he even get her though

I like to make her a dread fighter to go with my peg knight kliff

>lying on the internet

Better than another Ike tbqh.

What is the score range to get into the 5000-1000 bracket ?

>beat echoes main game
>beat dlc
>beat grima
>maxed out stats on favorite units
>got all the awards
>found all the memory prisims
>exhausted everything this game has to offer

It's good. I liked it a lot. Out of the FE games I've played, I'd rank it 2nd, right below FE7. It's got tons of fucking flaws, but I just don't want to put the game down. I'm sitting on the world map maxing out the day counter to 999th of Flostym, 402, and when I do I'll save and quit after 50 hours.
It's left a pretty big impression on me, and I don't really know what vidya to play now. Maybe a FE7 randomizer, haven't tried that yet.

Legit was thinking of another unit while typing and wasn't paying attention, my bad. I meant to say I have her as a Fell Dragon. My bad /feg/

pls gib Vday Soren

Sorry to hear that user, but she'll come galloping to you soon. At least you have those other Eirikas to keep you company!

Trip back on

Hey wait this artist does Roddy and Lucius in FEH i recognize that hair shading

Here's your (You), user. You deserved it.
I like to make her a Kinshi Knight, occasionally I'll switch over to a druid but that's pretty rare.

What's nuts to me is that people say "Seliph tanked in popularity because of heroes", as if having a godawful kit made everyone hate him.

That's not the crazy part, what gets me is that Julia is even lower than him and she has
1. Waifu appeal
2. Saved literally everyone's ass from Rein when he was at the peak of his power
3. Has always been relevant, especially with the age of dragon cancer upon us

I actually am coming to believe Heroes doesn't do shit for a character's popularity unless they're literally game-breaking and immediately visible in every arena team after they're released.

I seriously don't know why this map hates reds so fucking much, reminder that enemy Cordelias come with TA and Sullys with Swordbreaker. It's not even hard since Drowning Xander just flails them all to death and procs Bonfire on Julia and later Felicia, soloing the whole thing eating only a Glacies at the end since she survives his other one, but damn.

For TT?
Probably something like 76k
I'm at 80k with rank 7137

Show yourself, Frieza!

I'm pretty sure he drew a lot for Echoes manga anthology

That map is just there to stop Ike from soloing the TT.

100k score TT puts you at rank 2.5kish

Will we be able to get a glimpse at the valentines banner before herofest over ?
I have 50 orbs and I want more bike and Nephnee for merge

>There are people itt RIGHT NOW who don't run Faye as a Fell Dragon

I have never beaten Fates because I can't settle on a girl.
Please send help.

So does Super Saiyan Blue make Marth job to everything with a pulse like it does Goku?

This would be 100x times more awesome if she had her hair released instead of that silly way it is tied.

So when do we get Gregor's brother?

>tfw we will never have an objective series-wide FE popularity poll where there is no reward, encouraging people to only vote for their actual favorites, and people are given a set number votes and not allowed to vote for the same character more than once

The issue is Julia is 5* exclusive and thus when you look at the great majority of players instead of focus groups like the autists on Veeky Forums reddit etc you'll find most casuals don't have Julia and therefore have no attachments to her.

I mean, I started on day 1, and while I'm f2p I even have Deidre, but I still don't have Julia. So why would I ever vote for her?

125098, 1411
Attempting this was a mistake but at this point I've invested so much I have to keep going

Fell Dragon is an enemy exclusive class.

I have a nice four orbs right now. How many do you think I can save before golden week in Japan? I'm hoping there'll be another Hero Fest, with a focus unit I'd like to +10.

>mfw fell dragon kliff overclasses to tactician and learns thoron

When are we getting a Sacred Stone healer

We still have 3 days on the herofest banner and new banner will probably have a trailer within the next 2 days so yeah

Marry Niles then

My dad's friend's brother's dog's girlfriend works at Nintendo, she said it isn't so you can stop lying now.

Good luck man, I'm trying to stay top 1k too and it's terrible.

>I can't crack ship Gregor and Athena because he isn't in Heroes yet.

You're probably lying and I just played Echoes so I know that it's an enemy exclusive class.

Waifu appeal is nothing, Alfonse is fucking Alfonse and placed higher than all the other OCs besides Sword Sword, Camilla 2.0 and Veronica. He beat out the thicc nun, his sister, and the free 5* Legendary.

What hut his popularity is definitely being bad-mediocre but also the fact that he's a terrible pity rate killer. Part of the same reason Merric dropped. You and everyone else knows that if Merric was godlike in Heroes he would have stayed high up or even increased in the CYL 2. In Julia's case i think it was mostly just how people literally only viewed her as a counter to Rein and not much else besides dumb amnesiac memes. Seliph also has older fans rallying behind him because he's the lord.

Course this all falls under the fallacious idea that CYL is purely a popularity contest and not also a means of getting powercreep alts and characters not in the game yet to be in the game.

Marry either Oboro or Beruka depending on the path.

This banner just keeps on giving.

>Implying I'm gay.
>Implying I want to gimp my child units even more than I am already by being a heterosexual, non-pedophile male.

>People don't run Wyvern Lord Tobin

>147k
Fucking Christ
Am I going to have to break 100k to make top 5000?!