/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1360

Last thread:Green Family edition

>Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/yYPgqHqD

VIIR Amazon Preorder: amazon.com/gp/product/B077RC1F2T/

Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

New Neptunia title in the works. Promises to 'surpass expectations': siliconera.com/2017/11/07/new-neptunia-project-works-will-surpass-expectations-1000/

>Miscellaneous News:
Beru has been in the Japanese Compile Heart app for weeks now: twitter.com/CompileHeartApp/status/932809155357786112

New Years Purple Heart in Nep-Nep Connect: compileheart.com/nepnep_connect/news/article/20180110_1.php

4GO art contest results: ideafintl.com/cyberdimension/4go/community/?page=15

>Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
VIIR localization coming Spring 2018: gematsu.com/2017/10/megadimension-neptunia-viir-coming-west-spring-2018
Patch 1.07 has been released for VIIR a month ago: compileheart.com/neptune/v2r/info/update.php
VIIR English website: ideafintl.com/nep-v2r/
Translated Drama CDs and VR scenes for VIIR can be found here: youtube.com/user/AliasV3/videos

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=S6SvyzShWX4
event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/
support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.2.1-Release-Notes.aspx
dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nisa for RB1+!

Should have been on Switch.
Should have been on Switch.
Even Falcom know it's wise to port their games to Switch now, Compile Heart are only screwing themselves over with this.

Maybe the Re;Birth 1 Plus port was the title that was in the works that would surpass expectations.

nepgear a cute!

>there are people who will unironically think this and use it as leverage to denounce Neptunia forever

Tell Vert why you love her the most.

Vert is best goddess.
>Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus
I'll buy it anyways cause fuck it.

Xth for Rena in Neptunia 8.

Or RB1+

>Remaster of a Remake
Well my expectations were surpassed in a bad way.

see

The franchise isn't exclusive to Playstation anymore since it went multiplat and is on PC, so it's really unfair that they're not going to release it on Switch as well.

Because she's kind, mature and refined, has the body of a true Goddess, and actually plays games

>tfw that was the game to surpass expectations
youtube.com/watch?v=S6SvyzShWX4

I would say Neptunia is still a Playstation franchise since they always come out on a Playstation handheld/console first. The PC version doesn't come until several months later after it's been localized.

The only game I see in the franchise bucking that trend is Chaos Champuru and that's even if they decide to bring it over in the first place.

Two things.

First off, I don't understand this RB1+ thing. What are they trying to accomplish? Is this just a shameless cashgrab?

Second, please shut the fuck up and stop the embarrassing port begging and the salty-as-fuck "should've been in switch" shit. Literally nobody cares that you hitched you wagon tp a console that nobody makes games for. Stop.

Maybe you should stop saying such embarrassing things like nobody makes games for Switch considering it's the new PC and everyone and their mother are jumping ship to shit out ports for it.

>using a low res version of the best CG in the game

Maybe you should fuck off instead of crying like a bitch and spewing nonsensical bullshit. I own both consoles, play my ps4 every day, but there have been zero games worth playing on my switch since I finished xc2.

Try not being a dumbass poorfag who spends all his vidya money on a meme machine

At this point, I really really really REALLY hope that RB1+ is just something to tide us over until they can show us something for the next mainline title.

At least it's not as bad as of a cashgrab as VIIR was solely on the grounds that the remake isn't on the same console as the original.

Would have liked it to come to PS4 as a trilogy pack, but glad it's coming to the console anyway.

I am 92% sure Felistella is doing this port while the main team at CH works on their next game

>At least it's not as bad as of a cashgrab as VIIR
VIIR is not a cashgrab the game is redone in an entirely new engine + has all the BR scenes.

Big Nep is for nepping ONLY!

Nepping only? You mean I can't cuddle with her and watch a movie together?

You're wrong. Big neppy is for romantic love and marriage

Barrel?

But it doesn't have the DLC characters and is thus inferior.

The one thing I hope isn't changed is the UI.
We don't need another UI. I get it Compile Heart you have a UI designer that likes to flex, but tell him to calm the fuck down RB3 was overboard.

hopefully the remake wont use the same font. it was pretty bad

Hopefully Nick Doerr can spice up the translation with some top quality memes.

How about Google Translate?

If RB1+ lets you use 4 party members, it might not be too bad.

Lol.

Five!

If she's not in then I will riot.

I want her to sing me to sleep, and then act as my alarm clock in the morning!

That's an interesting point.
The makers don't have V-IIR models.
They were just lazy ports from Victory to RB1 so will they actually have to put in work or will everyone just get fucking cut?

The RB1 translation had Idea Factory Japan request Doerr come back for RB2&3.

Long term they'll have issues with Tara and Erin no longer being used as VAs. Either they don't dub new scenes or they have to redub everything.

When has not dubbing scenes stopped them before?

Which games did he translated?

PP, RB2, RB3, and U. Maybe Noire too.

Are we completely sure its a remake of Rebirth 1? maybe it´s a sequel to it?
I just don´t want to believe they are literally doing this shit.

>RB2, RB3
So it's because of this faggot that I need to install a fucking unofficial patch to play those games
Thank god he left

It's a straight port. The official announcement reuses the key art from RB1, and doesn't mention anything about new features, just that it's coming to PS4

It's a port of Rebirth 1 to the PS4.
Since the vita is dead and all companies are porting their shit to stuff, PS4, Switch, PC.
It's not a big deal.

Hello, nepgen. It's been quite a long time since I poked my head in here.

I found this posted elsewhere:
event.goodsmile.info/figma10thanniv/en/survey/

The odds are stacked against us here, but we should vote for characters in the series. I've wanted nep figma for fucking years, and I know I'm not alone.

That is all.

RED must be nepped.

Seeing this everywhere too.
Honestly doubt that anything they do now can make up for it though.

In a bizarro universe everyone would be cheering because CH decided to port it to the Switch and this game would be perfect for Switch and people would comment they've been waiting to play it but only buy Lowee consoles and that this is another win for Blanc.

Instead nobody cares about Noire's rehashed bullshit as she stabs Uni's dying corpse further and tries to get everyone to be hype.

Shut the fuck up retard

support.amd.com/en-us/kb-articles/Pages/Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-Edition-18.2.1-Release-Notes.aspx

In somewhat unrelated news, Re;Births are now fixed for PCs with AMD GPUs. Took them long enough.

Come on guys, we all know that the secret expectations blown game will be one where a normal everyday highschool student falls into the Nepworld and lives out his isekai fantasy with all of the Neps fighting over him and trying to find a way to return him home, but then he finds out that his twin brother is helping Arfoire and has chosen to marry her and become the leader of the ASIC so he has no choice but to team up with CPUs to stop them.
A boy in Neptunia.
Doesn't that just blow your expectations away?

You smell like assblasted yurishitter

Also it's open world and a more dark and gritty setting with lootboxes.

>Playing Neptunia Battlefront 8
>Want Black Heart
>Can only pull Lowee Soldier
>Can't play the game until I unlock a CPU
Thanks Iffy.

Isn't part of that just the plot to PP (and to a lesser degree, GekiNoire)?

Yep, Neptune even follows the guy home to live with him because she's so smitten with the guy.

I, for one, am glad that China has censored Vert's degenerate legs.

>tfw no more jew bunny

Make them actually look like pantyhose and its all good.

You will never sniff Vert's used pantyhose after a multiple day gaming session.

loli vert is best

You will never have her wrap her pantyhose-covered legs around you.

>Rebirth 1 Plus
Anyone who defends or accepts this outrageously offensive and lazy behavior doesn't deserve to call themselves a fan. This isn't what is best for the series and it won't help the series get better and move forward. Do not buy this. Do not support lazy and bad business practices.

She will never ask you to remove them and massage her bare legs.

If they don't add or change anything (and if they remove anything), then it probably won't be all that great. But if they leave it the same or add something, it'll at least be a decent way for people who only play games on PS4 to experience it. But if they follow the same track, then it'll be the second time in only a few years that some of them have been remade. Even Pokemon generally waits the better part of a decade between remakes.

You'll never sit under her desk and try your best to distract her while she's gaming by running your fingers over her legs, finding her weak spots.

Hi when do I get to join the cast

After playable Financier.

>Even Pokemon generally waits the better part of a decade between remakes.
have you heard about Ultra Sun/Moon? Even that was apparently panned by nips, imagine what awaits this game

Less than 10k sales lol.
Can't wait. And then RB2+ and RB3+ less than 5k then 1k.
Series is fucking over.

Sadly retards will buy anything Pokemon so it's still one of the top 10 selling 3DS games of all time. Just like the screaming Switch faggots will make sure that the first Switch Pokemon game is a rushed mess, and that's considering Gamefreak don't know how to make a game at all. Jesus it might turn out worse than anything we've seen before.

The changes in them (and the time) made those more akin to Crystal/Emerald/Platinum than remakes. That said, I didn't finish either of the Gen 7 releases.

>just recently got into the series
>they kill it
I guess it's my own fault for being a latefag

It improved the story beats, made it less casual and built on the original. A shame that the beta test release exists because it's honestly a better game.

There's 14 games in the series and this is the 15th. You've got the whole backlog to enjoy.

>encouraging him to play absolute shit like the original HDN
That's cold bro

I'm honestly still livid that PC didn't get IdolPP. If they get the better games they should get the worst too.

To be fair, this release is probably intended for the western market. Think about it, there's a whole bunch of PS4 players who never touched a Vita and don't have a PC that can run the Steam version that might be interested in playing it. Doesn't mean it'll turn out that way, of course.

The original HDN is still worth playing, as bad as it is. The story's really different from RB1, despite the latter being a remake. The character scenes are also the best the series has had, really. If you're in it for the characters, you're missing out by passing up HDN.

I miss Zach Unfair, that fucking kid I wanted to kick in because he bullied Compa for a new console and Jade.

I laughed my ass off when Neptune off'd Jade for being into Blanc.

Then I fell for Blanc, myself. How's that for karma?

That's when I think I realized that I loved the game, because as awful as it played and as unforgivable as having healing be a percentage chance to trigger automatically and not when I want it. These were characters who joked around and the protagonist being a cute little girl just murdered some poor dying man for making a bad joke.
The running jokes from multiple encounters were good too.

For me, the point I went from just being entertained to loving it was when I started unlocking all the little sub events related to the CPUs and just the little things they do. It's the same sort of thing that drew me into Tales, actually. I just wanna know everything I can about the characters.

I miss the liberal amount of sub events in this franchise. I also miss the older art.

Well, yeah. That's because its the one that released the next year that built slightly off the original, cleans up some bits, and adds more. Like Emerald and Platinum, etc.

>RB1+
I seriously hope this is not the game Compa was saying to surpass expectations.
I guess it will be RB1, but with VIIR gameplay? Sounds a lame premise.

I still have hope for the "game that will surpass expectations".

>Neptunia Re;Birth 1 Plus (PS4 port of RB1, most likely) announced: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/674/1674299/#eid1674295

CUTE

They are not recycling a recycled game, are they?

>"anyone who disagree with me can't be a fan"
Okay, retard.

Anyone who get upset at RB1+ is just a giant hypocrit. Pokemon has been done and redone to hell and back, even Dark Souls is doing the same, and nobody gives a fuck, but when CH does it, suddenly they're worse than Hitler and Saddam.

We don't know what the plus is even for yet.
What if its actually good?

Nah, the bandwagon decided it was shit. Don't you dare go against the tide.

Just fuck off already.

I accept your surrender.

The amount of "This is the big reveal how sad nobody wanted this" is laughable. I've been wanting it. While we're at it port the spinoffs too.

>and nobody gives a fuck
you mean normies don't give a fuck

The problem is all of those games are on the Switch and it's okay when Lowee does it.