/owg/ overwatch general

If you have any information regarding this sexual predator please contact the police immediately.

>Year of the Dog Event starts on February 8th
twitter.com/PlayOverwatch/status/959229939898761216

>Latest PC patch notes
Live: playoverwatch.com/en-us/game/patch-notes/pc

>Overwatch dev tracker
overstalk.io

>Waifufilter
pastebin.com/6bzpzDvL

>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7som23/new_voice_actor_for_talonvishkar_hero_sanjay/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>seeing a moira complain about hanzo not needing to aim

>married before he joined the army
So why doesn't she look 60? Why did Reyes get married as a minor during the omnic crisis while it ravaged his city?

Just a misconception?

Here comes Mercy.

older chad 76 > younger boy scout Jack Morrison

Best girl

>minor

He would have been 18 or 24. Plus she has grey hair. Maybe they met after the war. Chu said this was not an insignificant family. Plus it would be hubris for him to lose his wife after what happened during the collapse of Overwatch

boy scout Jack Morrison >>>>> old, lonely drunk 76

>sombra hack cancels genji blade

Viable now?

>not old drunk 76 finding fleeting moments of comfort by forming a sexual relationship with Hana Song

>emp cancels everything that has a duration
>no longer requires 1 second decloak time to actually do anything from stealth, her core fucking mechanic

there sombra is a great hero

Hana Song (Song Hana, 송하나), under the username "D.Va", represented South Korea in multiple international StarCraft tournaments. At the age of 16, she became the top StarCraft player in the world and went undefeated for the next three years of her life. At the age of 19, Hana was drafted into MEKA's army of mech pilots with the task of defending the coast around the East China Sea from a colossal adapting omnic.

I love Lena.

Here comes T.Racer!

So the general rule for climbing is don't play past midnight and not on weekends, right? Weekends have more kids, and people stop trying after midnight it seems.

>Plus she has grey hair.
Hahaha
>Maybe they met after the war.
Why did he settle down in LA while in Blackwatch when he wouldn't have been in LA? I think I even remember some PTR lines on Hollywood referring to him not being back for a long time. 7 years isn't that long is it?
>Chu said this was not an insignificant family.
Yeah, I guess blood family wouldn't make sense right? Like a younger sister or brother in their mid to late 30s with a 10-14 year old kid.

>Plus it would be hubris for him to lose his wife
Don't lie user. You and I both know why you want to push this. Not only would it turn into into a walking cuck meme but why would he need to lose more than he has already? It wouldn't add to everything else. He had a family. He had Overwatch. He was a mentor and was beloved dearly. That's why his supposed betrayal hurt so badly. And he has a monologue of his loss and pain as it is. Really, what purpose would it serve to just him another reason to feel bad on top of all the other reasons?

thats my assessment as well.
so get some sleep, doctors orders.

Your logic is horribly flawed. If you're not a kid and you're still trying, that means midnight/weekends are advantageous for you, because the enemy team has 6 chances to get kids and people not trying and the enemy team only has 5.

Also ignore her she's a goody two-shoes.

>implying he wouldn't visit home when on shore leave
adding more tragedy would make people more sympathetic to him.

MOMMY!

People are already immensely sympathetic to him. If you that is your only point, it's a poor one.
>shore leave
Overwatch is not a typical military installation, it's a PMC like Helix and with the fact he was an ACTING commander. Why would he leave his post? He does not have a second in command for Blackwatch like Morrison has for Overwatch.

I'm not sure this counts as "information."

>not understanding tours of duty

There would have been periods where he could rest. Of course he would always be on call but he would get shore leave time.

>making sombra an actually good pick
No thanks

What part of "not a typical military installation" do you not understand. Morrison and Reyes had free reign to run the PMC as they liked. If they did something Petras and the UN didn't like though they had to answer for it. It was a global task force.

It means Reyes was likely not forced to have to take leave and given his character it wouldn't make sense for him to take breaks.

>Reyes a laid back dude working 24/7
>implying he wouldn't take time off to relax

You do realize that a lot of military commanders have wife and kids yes? Even Naploean when he conquered Europe had periods where he could be with his wife.

what's wrong with her ass

>Reyes a laid back dude working 24/7
Nothing suggests he's laid back. You're confusing snark as being lazy. Reyes was the first out out surveying the situation during Uprising. He had already pinpointed where they the resistance had taken the hostages and what they planned to do in the power plant before Morrison even finished making a decision on what to do.

He is meant to be keenly intelligent and one step ahead of everyone. He takes his work so personally that he makes himself emotionally distant and complains that he needs to "work alone" when he really doesn't want to.

The thing is, you're acting like him taking leave and having a personal life would even be in character for him. It wouldn't even be in character for Morrison who was also as hard working.

chinese skins leaks when?

*one clips your healer and ports away*

You can be a hardworking commander and still have a wife and kid

>you need to counter genji to be a good hero

The state of this game.

Not when their life's work was their entire life. You're thinking Ana.

*Camps your teleporter*

Nothing personnel kid

Dude even Hitler had a wife and making a "third Reich" was his life.
We don't know enough about Reaper what his prime motives were. When Jeff Kaplan confirmed Jack and Reyes loved each other like war buddies, he said that Reaper was relieved he wasn't commander of Overwatch

I'd be fine if it just countered Genji but the thing people (including Blizzard) don't understand is players aren't complete retards all the time. You can't be like "we boosted junkrat's damage to better deal with shields" and expect people to only hit shields.

This is what happens when your pro scene is 90% soulless gooks and your devs don't play the game.

Whoa there buddy, Hitler was a party going drug addict and hardly that competent. He was nothing without the people around him, but that's irrelevant.

I see the jab you're trying to make here with the pointless war buddy comment too user but you've actually sabotaged your argument by doing so. He explained why he was relieved. Being Commander of Overwatch was the more political role. You need to be a personality for the posters, reports, and especially for the Director. Being head of the black ops division meant not having to put up with any of that. A good trade off for not being THE Commander is having a longer leash.

>his prime motive
user, in a story that does a poor job of literally spelling out the motives of characters and forces you to piece it together, you do a poor job. His motive was the same as Morrison, he just had a very different approach. And by that I'm of course referring to the shady shit Reyes was willing to do to get the job done.

Next month we'll get Sanjay. Are you ready!?

Dude he literally described there love as war buddies. What are you sperging on about?

how the fuck do people climb so high? Do you just need to play a lot? I swear matchmaking purposely puts you in games you can't win. Fuck comp it's so fucking stupid.

Play a lot or get carried.

He even looks like more of an asshole than Moira and Reaper.

I bet he has super autism too.

He looks like a pussy and not someone who would fight

Why aren't there more cute Reinhardt and 76 interactions

>deflecting
I see you've given up your original argument to shit post over something irrelevant. We're done here.

Jeff even suggested that this is the actual Hero 27 in an interview already. Hope you're ready for your Talon tank.

Did they nerf the rate of legendaries in loot boxes? Start playing again and have only got 2 in 40 levels

We got some cute Reinhardt and Ana interactions during Halloween.

What are some small things about your main that you miss being in the game that got patched out?

I really fucking miss D.va saying "bang" during mirco missiles.

It could always be the evil Talon omnic piloting that robosuit or whatever, because people have been wanting an '' evil omnic '' for forever. Sanjay could be just it's creator... BUT, with the voice actor sleuthing reddit did, it's hard to imagine the next character NOT being Sanjay.

We new voice lines? I never saw a post about it.

Could it be a evil master chief?

no
reddit.com/r/Overwatch/comments/7som23/new_voice_actor_for_talonvishkar_hero_sanjay/

Reaper being able to 1v1 tanks.

Such as?

reminder that your waifu is not real and you're pathetic.

>he said on 4chinz
Lookout got a winner @ life here

you ever been reading through a thread replying to posts as you go only to get to the bottom and realized everyone moved to a new thread and youve just been talking to yourself?

That doesn't imply it's Sanjay at all. It's just speculation run wild honestly.

You can avoid that by looking at the post count in the thread before replying. Posts are also time stamped.

>she's a goody two-shoes
That is the point, the pic shows a better Mercy. Confident, smart and sexy.

Honestly that'd be a big improvement over the threads I'm replying to.

Her underwear is is so tight it squishes her ass

I want a Talon tank so badly.

Reminder that a tulpa is for all intents and purposes real so you're wrong

Vertical area of effect on Lucio's aura. It's too small for it to be effective while wallriding.

I did experience lower drop rates as well. You get a gold in every 11 boxes on average and I opened way more and only got one.

What bothers me more is the drop rate of the purples. It is abysmal.

but a tulpa can only exist if enough people believe it is real, and your waifu is so shit no one but you likes her.

I swear if I dont get to worship my Queen ingame soon I will break

Leaked Mei skin for Lunar event

Joke is on you, I already lost touch with reality and every OW girl loves me.

Then get ready to break. Your ugly waifu whore will not be the next hero.

>play Winston
>team either goes in with me or doesn't
>develop PTSD issues because team usually never goes in
>start playing Winston like an off tank
>wtf Winston go in

>Plus it would be hubris for him to lose his wife
cuckfags i swear

>get some trashwhore pick in mystery heroes
>jump off a cliff
>get the same hero
>repeat
FUCK OFF BLIZZARD FOR RUINING MY LIFE.
I DONT WANT YOUR TRASH PICKS.
EAT MY DICK OUT MY ASS.

“The Alchemist empowered her ally – Ah, if only she had a gallant, powerful knight fighting at her side! ‘A waste of her alchemy’, she thought privately…”

“The Alchemist secretly longed to unleash her achemical boost upon one of her most stalwart companions – the Crusader! But he was nowhere to be found…”

“Though few saw past her potions and elixirs, the Alchemist was known to be a great beauty…”

Consider playing some other game mode.

Get fucked, if you can't play every single hero in this game with some decent amount of skill than you need to get the fuck out of my mode.

Does Sombra blow the Jannies the fuck out with her dank shitposts on the anime image boards she autistically lurks?

It sounds like she just wants to use him as a test dummy.

>He thinks literally anyone wants to play tanks or torb

So who here is excited for the next ohnickel video? i hear its going to be his Lunar New Years skin predictions based off some tumblr fan art he took 3 seconds to google.

Rein is saying all those quotes. He narrates the Halloween brawl. And canonically, that's part of the tale he's telling at the Halloween party directly to Ana and everyone else there.

>life of mercy main

wow FUCK ENEMY FUCK THEM

it shouldnt be ALLOWED to put people who can BEAT ME on the enemy team
STEALING MY LOOT BOXES
RUINING MY LIFE
IDIOTS

What’s there to predict? There’s only 2 options
>Add new characters to the journey to the west cast (so 2 more guys get a legendary)
>upgrade the people who got only rare skins to legendary like Mercy, Junkrat and Tracer
I’ll laugh a hearty laugh if Mei and Dva get even more legendaries. Maybe since Dva only got 1 and Mei got 2, this year Dva gets 2 skins and Mei gets 1.

Except the Halloween brawl isn't canon.
If it were canon, the whole Mccree and Hanzo lines about The Soldier and The Alchemist having "a history" would be canon.

youve probably hit the nail on the head but that wont stop him from making a 15 minute video about it.

The brawl is the story he tells at the party. The Halloween comic is canon.

>injecting meaning into those lines
I'll tell you for certain, the dialog between characters is not written for no reason and it wasn't implying "history" as in romantic unless you think Ana is autistic and doesn't understand what either McCree or Hanzo are "supposedly" suggesting and gives an unrelated answer.

Never ever. ;-;

>really want tits
>next hero is some indian dude

Hey, as long as he's charismatic and has some kind of character going on i'm fine with it' He's not even ugly

>Worst hero in the game
>Hogs resources and epic skins for herself for every event

When someone says "you have history" it 99% of the time implies a romantic context. Both Hanzo and Mccree said it. She probably gave an unrelated answer to tell them it was none of there concern. Also if this event was canon how come 76 wasn't mourning the death of the Reaper? Supposedly if they were lovers he would express romorse

This is year of Doge, not hear of the rabbit.
Boo hoo

>farming arcade boxes when the event drops this week

Why do I keep playing Mystery Heroes when I know it's going to drive me up a fucking wall?

This. Playing Winston is a huge gamble in alone or small teams. Either people go with you or not (mostly not).

>yfw legendary lunar Junkrat skin has his grenades explode in Beautiful and colourful fireworks of different colours and patterns.

You're giving Blizz way too much credit.