/wowg/ - World of Warcraft general

F*ck the alt-right edition.

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761676594
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for draenei butts post em

We need to just get rid of Horde and Alliance (at least the way they are now) and make several new factions with differing relationships with each other.

There is really nothing tying all the races together anymore except Blizzard's poor writing. Worgen, Void Elves, Forsaken, Blood Elves and Night Elves have so little in common with the other races they're allied with. The only Alliance that makes sense is Humans, Dwarves, and Gnomes (maybe High Elves and worgen) and the only Horde that makes sense is Orcs, Trolls Tauren and Goblins and Pandaren. The only way to rationalize the current factions is to assume they have their own interests and don't care about each other aside from a military alliance of power and convenience. But this isn't the case. We see platoons of Orcs, Pandaren, Goblins, Forsaken, Blood Elves etc all fighting with each other in one army.

If I had my way I would reform the Horde and Alliance to those races I mentioned above only and make a new High Elf supremacy faction and an undead only faction (or Forsaken + Worgen diseased humans spooky faction) as well as several others.

Night Elves make sense most as their own faction protecting their forests from everyone (though I could see them allying with the Tauren for a nature-centric faction). Maybe a Garrosh loyalist Orc-Supremacy faction. A Garrithos mindset Human Supremacy faction (no worgen). And maybe Dalaran with a mages only faction vying for magical supremacy with the Elf Supremacy faction. And throw Draenei in there somewhere maybe with the Alliance or just get rid of them idc about Draenei they're just weird aliens and their lore was made up on the spot in BC.

These factions would be far more cohesive and far more believable than the Horde and Alliance we currently see. I mean, please, no green blooded orc would follow an undead elf woman into battle. It's just not believable. And no extremely wise ten thousand year old priestess of elune warrior princess would follow a human child.

1st for getting rid of the Rep grind.

blizzard fuckboys need not apply

>FoS when you unlock them
only stupid niggers don't know they are removing them for you niggers

Apologize.

What exactly does a community manager do? How much do they make?

>People actually think allied races are worth prepurchasing

Yes please enjoy your unfinished copied models that will probably never be done with.

they do it for free

Bring this shit over here.

35k start

Hey I just boosted to 100, haven't played since wotlk and only have 3k gold. What do I do, if anything, with this garrison? Can I make it just generate gold while I do legion leveling?

first for tfw no worgen bf to knot you like the animal he is

us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761676594

NO NO NO BROS THEY CAN'T DO THIS TO US HARDCORED GAMERS!!

They are going to remove it with bfa anyway but a gm wouldn't say that at all lmao

READ THIS YOU STUPID FAGGOTS

Nobody is actually unsubbing because of a small rep grind.

>questing at a level an hour
LOVE THIS MEME

So, it's pretty obvious she's an Old God. But which one?

Grind or no grind people will bitch regardless. I don't really care either way since I already have it done beforehand. We have a long time anyways so its silly to get this mad about it.

>Ion confirmed that Ogres will be a new allied race.
>They require Ogri'la rep to unlock them.

Apologize. Casuals eternally btfo.

How is it?

Fuck yes, please get rid of the grind - the salt from the "Hard Core Fanbase" would be excellent.

Fuck I did, I both unsubbed and refunded my pre order.

You look like a druid faggot

Can Survival Hunters have Bloodlust/battle res?
I'm getting mixed answers and it looks like an exotic pet thing for BM

How the fuck did gallywix put on so much weight so fast

GOMAD

bm

Honestly...
I like it, pretty minimal

looks hard to move in, like you're trapped in your clothes

stop trying to turn me furry you damn pandas

>what do they do.
They put up with retards sift through excrement and vomit and deflect blame and criticism from people who deserve it in a professional capacity.
All while maintaining an outwardly cheery disposition and never ever dropping their guard and agree with dissatisfied people maybe be and often are totally justified in their disgruntlement.

>how much.
Next to fucking nothing because its a literally no qualifications high turnover job with a stopwatch until you fuck up and get fired so someone more important can be protected. It's a combination of Middle School Janitor, Cheerleader at a shitty sports college, Political press secretary that pays less than half the starting salary of literally any fresh grad codemonkey.

Holy Fuck

Say hello to a new warrior of the Horde!

r8 my fem belfs new sexy mog

>bf

So why did they release Void elves over Dark Iron? It feels like should have kept the more new shit for the new expansion. Horde at least have something to look forward to while Alliance get shit.

Survs have bl with nether rays.

My allied races cost me ~500,000 gold. There are mounts that cost more.
>2017+1
>Still giving blizzard money instead of trading some incompetent soccer mom a couple weeks worth of legendary crafts.
What are you casual? And half the time the gold comes right back to me for enchants, glyphs and flasks. WoW is FTP, Free to Expansion, Free to everything, as long as you're not complete clueless garbage at simple economics and have enough attention span to max a couple crafters and run LFR raids. It'll be even easier once new expack is out and mining makes stupid money again.

I'll let a girl worgen knot me too

>muh elves
Neck yourself, laddie.

>us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761676594

They shouldn't be advertising new races if they aren't immediately playable. Fuck all this grinding for this tacked on story for palette swaps. Jesus Christ, who is their audience? I don't have 60 hours a week to do world quests that give out 75 rep

This is actually pretty cute

would launch my prehensile extendable body length tongue at/10

Focus on the shipyard, since that rewards heirloom rings. Forget about everything else

>futa
No image this time, just verbal disapproval

Dark Iron are great but they are nothing new. It won't live up to the hype once released.

Hey, a knot is a knot, I don't care what it's attached to.

sauce?
>"Hard Core Fanbase"
more like blizzard dicksuckers who don't understand how marketing and advertisement works or what the goals of said things are

>the first raid tier in BfA will be locked behind a pre-patch rep grind with a daily maximum limit on how much rep can be gained
>it's okay because blizzard calls it a 'prestige raid' instead of a regular raid because they want players to feel like they earned it

>level 120 requires a rep grind from Legion
>it's okay because blizzard calls it a 'prestige level' and wanted to make players feel like they earned it

>using the auction house in the new continents requires exalted with the new reps and a quest chain that requires 45% drops from the prestige raid bosses on the new 'Legendary' difficulty
>accessing Legendary difficulty content requires AoTC from every tier starting with WoD
>it's okay because players feel like they earned it

>there is no loot in Legendary mode, only 48-98 silver from trash with a 5% chance to drop
>its okay because beating Legendary raids is a reward all its own and players earned it

they aren't even unique, you could already have ashy skin and red eyes

Dark Iron are leagues better than Shiteforged and arguably better than Velves (worse for slutmogs but better for cool/actually good mogs). Besides it's more cohesive from a narrative perspective to introduce Velves first since they have featured somewhat in the Legion storyline via Alleria, where Dark Iron would have to just show up out of nowhere plotwise. By delaying them to BfA they have time to construct a scenario or quest of some sort that introduces DIDwarves more smoothly.

This user gets it.

>reeeeeeeee give toy! give toy now REEEEE!
WoW is slowly but surely turning back towards its roots, and an imporant part of that process is shaking of the casuals that have infested it and drained its energy like fleas on a dog.

We are all that stands between the Legion and annihilation.

th...thanks

Honestly that’s just too intense to be compatible with gameplay. So what your guild disintegrates based on ultimately your choice of skin to play this Skinner box game? Come on

I've been reposted!

why don't you just suck off a dog?

I hope you didn't waste too much of your time making up these retarded hyperbole

if vanilla was perfect, it wouldnt have ever changed. you might be content with blizzard giving you a plate of shit to eat with small bits of corn and rice in it but literally everyone else isnt

Well I mean if a Worgen walked up to me and presented it, who am I to say no?

>reeeeeeeeeeeeeee
ALSO WELCOME TO KARAZHAN, MOLTEN CORE, SSC, TK, AQ, BLACKWING LAIR, SUNWELL and Half the dongeons in Classic And BC, you blatant and self revealing newfag.

NAXX 10/25 in WotLK was the first launch raid that DIDN'T have an attunement process. Welcome to World of Warcraft, now GET OUT.

hmmm i guess guilds would be a problem
and ofc pve would be a problem because of reduced populations of individual factions
but they could just make it that you can group up across factions

like i said the factions should have different relationships with each other with some being enemies and some being neutral
and they would have to get rid of the
>factions can't talk to each other
bs

Anytime user

I just want to bury my face in that, post more delectable pan butt

just play the game dude, the more time you spend complaining is less time you spend grinding that rep. this generation is so lazy i swear

same fucking fag every time

>tbcucks this ass blasted that their antiquated money-squeezing mechanics are all but forgotten by a modern, smarter playerbase
the absolute state of nostalgiafags

>I both unsubbed and refunded my pre order.
No, you didn't

>us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20761676594
why are you faggots even talking about this. There are better things to do. Like rep grinding.

>there should be a bunch of different factions
>but they can work together to raid

then what was the point?

Soyboy

"PLAY AS ALLIED RACES IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW GET YOUR DICK OUT YOU CAN BE A DIFFERENT KIND OF PURPLE ELF"

>spend $50

"Wait WHOOPS you have to do a Winterspring vanilla tier of tedium grind, please go fuck your mother"

All of you could be exalted if didn't spend so much time bitching. Hell even they remove it you will still be exalted by the time it happens.

i already did all the rep grinding i can for 6 hours. just 9 weeks left

BAKA F,AM

>horde boys sit in 10 minute bg Qs
>alliance BULLS get instant pops and 50% bonus honor

How do they cope lads?

>then what was the point?
gee idk
it's almost as if there's things OTHER than raiding to do in the game.
it's not like stupid pve cucks would be one bit affected if all of a sudden they could queue with alliance or horde
in fact you'd probably be happy because faster queue times
>this just in pvp factions have nothing to do with dungeons and raids

>"PLAY AS ALLIED RACES IMMEDIATELY RIGHT NOW GET YOUR DICK OUT YOU CAN BE A DIFFERENT KIND OF PURPLE ELF"
they never said this

what are you just now starting on it? It's pretty easy.

I don't post often, but since you asked.

I did the rep grind just by logging in every time WQs reset for three weeks straight. just farm the rep tokens that only half have a percent chance to drop from mobs you can only loot once a day if you want to catch up so bad. fucking casuals man, you never would have made it in vanilla

>Fucking this

It's literally verbatim literally on the mothercunting website you feltchbreath

eat shit elf fucker

yes they did faggot
>pre-order now
>play allied races
that means exactly what you just said you dumb mongoloid

I skipped like 70% of this expac and have the reps, what the fuck were people doing

Nice photoshop lol

use your head and take those pants off before you post

This needs a brap cloud edit desu

actually I did all my world quests today and can't do any more, I did RNG a AotL emmisary even though I want to play a Void Elf but Lightforge Draenei seem good. I'm slightly under 6k out of 21k for exalted with Argussian Reach, and I literally cannot grind more rep now :)
at least tomorrow I get the 2 quests for 2200 rep with my darkmoon buff
oh and I'll be getting 120 rep per world quest instead of 82.5 with that bonus :).. just can't wait for more stuff for me to do!

>I don't want to grind rep

Then don't?

>pre-order now
>to do dailies every 6 hours because tabard grinding let people get things too quick which made us lose money

People who were unsubbed for a long time are the ones making a fuss, STUPID

Post your full AQ set. You DO have it, right user?

Gross

>if you don't grind rep you don't deserve to play the main feature of the expac you pre-ordered
blizzard cucks these days

so you admit it's just a lazy cashgrab?
glad we had this conversation