/pg/ - Persona General

Previous High Priestess Edition

NEWS
>BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Releasing on May 31 in Japan, June 5 in North America: personacentral.com/blazblue-cross-tag-battle-releasing-may-31-japan-june-5-north-america-new-trailer/
>Persona 5 anime to start airing April 2018: p5a.jp
>Persona 3: Dancing Moon Night and Persona 5: Dancing Star Night confirmed for release on May 24th 2018:

>persona-dance.jp/p3d/
>persona-dance.jp/p5d/

>Atlus' online shop is now open:shop.atlus.com/
>Persona Q2 revealed:pq2.jp

GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>Persona 5 Resources
pastebin.com/CZEvEgiE
>Persona Image Collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua
>Persona ISOs
mega.nz/#F!5iQAGTLB!U1LUUTLtawRdsWSDDFSAQQ
>Persona Concerts - 2008 to 2017
pastebin.com/L19y0r5X

MANGA
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Goro is the best boy.

I love Ann!

Claiming this priceless porcelain panther.
Best model.
Most compassionate.
I'm so proud of Ann. I love her.

Happy Takamaki Tuesday! I love you more every day.

For Ryuji!

>not Yusuke

Fuck off Gorofag.

i want to unzip anne

lovekoto

Sorry everyone my hand slipped. I meant to type Ren.

I can't wait for Persona 5 Akechi Goro of the Resurrection!

Agreed.

>toriumi and yukari

Me too!

I don't think you're going to get away with that in modeling. Not to mention that that wouldn't even be useful, since smaller breasts are usually preferred.

It's Toaster Tuesday. Get it right.

I've seen the canon screenshot with her surgical scar user

Comic Annes XD

You are the most hated group here, you are worthless sacks of shit who worship a Mary Sue, you're all. sad. excuses for. human beings, you all will die alone and won't be missed.

Thanks, you too!

She's mine /pg/

I'm not a pathetic faggot who shits up a place for discussion with the worst female character at least in JRPGs, who literally is only like for her looks. If she was Ohya tier ugly, you wouldn't be nearly as autistic for her.

see me in p5 arena

I don't, and the majority of /pg/, really care about fags. Ignore them if you don't like them.

Stop avatarfagging for the love of god. You and that other dipshit are the reason Annefags are getting so much shit lately.

Ren is from Sumaru City!

That's interesting. Could you tell me more?

No, Annts need to take their image spam to /c/, it's literally the perfect board for them, they don't give a shit about discussion. It'll make both parties happy.

Just let Mishima handle him.

PSC VI and Persora 5 when

Now I realize that the cancer killing /pg/ were Annfags, not Makotofags. I'm sorry, Makotofags for blaming it on you guys this entire time. I hope we can both reach a mutual agreement and get rid of these filthy Annfags in this general.

Don't drag us into this.

Noctilin doesn't like any p5 ship as much as she does akiham, so there is no such thing.

Again if you don't like it you can report them. Saying "NO U" to them is pointless and only provokes them to post more images.

>implying it's not the Makotofags bashing on the Annfags this entire time

Don't drag me into this, shitposter-kun.

I just ritual post like everybody else...

this

I said this last week and I'll say it again. Most waifufags are pretty nice, it's just that every group has some bad apples and people choose to hold grudges over it. Just let go.

>Annefags are going the way of Fuukafag

How much longer until they we can exile them to /v/?

>trying to get makotofags into this
Leave Makotofags out of this for the love of god.

>tfw the antianns are the same people as antigroos
>it's becoming more and more evident that makotofags are the instigators behind all these flame wars
>simply because they're mad about people shipping ren with anyone who isn't makoto

but I'm a makotofag and I like the annefriends
you are the one that needs to stop

They'll leave if we all tell them to, the reason the Nazis took power was because people in the middle were too big of pussies to say anything. We all need to band together and drive them the fuck out like we did with the original fanficfags.

Just make an Ann thread in /trash/ already. Jfc.

>Annefags are going
lol

I miss protagoro posting

>all this falseflagging by makotofags
you guys are truly the genius masterminds of knowing how to ruse someone while hiding behind a fake persona

Oh I fucking love the double bait, both the Ann and Makotofags into one post.
Do you think anyone would fall for that?

i miss generic-kun posting

Why the fuck are there so many chaosfags in this general. I wish Metatronanon was still here to restore law and order.

user, the "original fanficfags" were the good ones. It's the ones who showed up AFTER you autists started sperging out that needed to be kicked out.

I don't

protagoro posting was the golden age of /pg/

>they don't know

>the shogi shitposter was behind it
Just fuck off already.

>fanfics
>good
I see you're too retarded to talk to, my mistake.

I do too!

Oh I know, I know it a weak ass bait to make Makoto and Annfags fight.

remember when yukifags existed

Why is it that every "golden age" was filled with shitposting?
First it was April-May /pg/, then Summer /pg/.

Was /pg/ just NEVER good?

he probably meant Goro as the protagonist posting

>slutshogi.jpg
His filename doesn't even match the shogi poster.

I have question regarding persona 5:
I have 2 shadows (shadow A and shadow B). Both of them have already 8 skills. If shadow A is being strengthened and shadow B is being sacrificed, how do i select skills from shadow B to transfer them to shadow A? Or is there any other way to transfer specific skills to shadow who has already all 8 skill slots occupied?

>Why is it that every "golden age" was filled with shitposting?
Because /pg/ was literally made as a containment general to alleviate /smtg/ of our autism.

That was funny. Having Groofags bully Renfags over the Velvet Room thing and protagonist thing.

So this?

The time when the first P5 spoilers came out was unironically the Golden Age of /pg/.

You don't select the skills being transferred.

There is an Ann thread on /c/ actually

>being THIS delusional

Hi Yukikofag stalker!

shut up

Why is Goro cosplaying as Ren? Is he that insecure?

>trying this hard

The Goropocalypse was incredible!

Only one of these girls is a whore

this was the best time of my life

Let's stop fighting.

the left of course

Actually Goro just transferred to Shujin Academy

GOOOO AWAAAAYYYYY

So people used to call Mishima "Yuki"? Why'd they stop?

If shitposting on /pg/ was the best time of your life, you may as well kill yourself right now.

Make us :^)

Because the game came out in English.

I don't think anyone is. It's shitposters reacting to people who don't care.

after the english release a bunch of people came in and started using the names favored ingame, ann, akechi instead of goro, ect

But people call Akechi Goro, and he's never referred to by his first name in the entire game, by anyone, and I spent my last playthrough paying attention to that. The closest is when he's introduced as "Goro Akechi".

I have persona 5 news. my sources tell me that they will be giving Ohya new confidant skills in the remake. Now everyone will love her and she will be more popular than the other sluts

I miss these days. Renfags were getting so bootyflustered every day. Though not all of them since some of them found it funny and can take a joke.

dirty sluts

Because people actually talk about Akechi. Nobody talks about Mishima. I'm sure there's people who call him Yuki, the issue is that barely anyone talks about him so you never see this.

tbf goro was intended to be a shujin student at some point in production

And got himself lowered a grade too? user, that's clearly a #2 button there.

Man if you're posting yuri at least choose good ones baka

goro is catchier and was already widespread and common, so people just picked it up. yukifags had all committed seppuku after the floral pants man scene was discovered

He was also intended to be a Niijima, and based on that anime cutscene where he shoots Joker with a smile, he was also intended to be genuinely psychotic like Adachi instead of a sad little orphan.

his uniform's at the drycleaners

I thought Goro was supposed to be a university student.

I found the Renfags' rage hilarious. It's great.

So he stole Ren's uniform? What, is he going to get a cat next and carry it in a bag?

>Annfags fall silent
>quality of discussion skyrockets
Really fires those action potentials