/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 6th of February:
1649 – The claimant King Charles II of England and Scotland is declared King of Great Britain, by the Parliament of Scotland. This move was not followed by the Parliament of England nor the Parliament of Ireland.
1685 – James II of England and VII of Scotland becomes King upon the death of his brother Charles II.
1778 – American Revolutionary War: In Paris the Treaty of Alliance and the Treaty of Amity and Commerce are signed by the United States and France signaling official recognition of the new republic.
1788 – Massachusetts becomes the sixth state to ratify the United States Constitution.
1820 – The first 86 African American immigrants sponsored by the American Colonization Society depart New York to start a settlement in present-day Liberia.
1833 – Otto becomes the first modern King of Greece.
1840 – Signing of the Treaty of Waitangi, establishing New Zealand as a British colony.

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/33A7wXdB
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nicky

Germans are niggers who fell in bleach when they were raiding something. Do humankind a favour and keep your pet germans castrated in your potato farms.

Bump for new thread.

Any general tips for vicky 2 in regards to building up your country in the beginning?

You probably have a lot of fruit and grain, so wine and liquor would be good suggestions. A good idea is to look at your top produced goods in the top left and build factories around that and provincial RGOs.

Reminder

never encourage farmers or miners. the order of importance goes: clergy/intellectuals > crafstmen (at 25% literacy) > soldiers > capitalists (if you need them, or full craftsmen) you dont need to worry about what capitalists do, you'll just figure it out as you play

also, crats are also just as important as intellectuals, just until you get max administrative efficiency. not gonna spoonfeed more than this cuz you lose a lot of fun if you dont' trial and error like the rest of us

should clarify with capitalists, when I say full craftsmen, i mean only really worry about them IF you have full craftsmen in that state

La Plata

Fair enough thanks anons

So in CK2, I am plotting to kill my brother. I already have more than 200% plot power.

So now I just wait for the plot event to show up itself?

Can a nigga get a meiou and taxes download link

Yup, should be soon and is basically inevitable, just be patient.

And at last, the thinking man's dual monarchy.

el abominacion....

Yeap. My brother died in a hunting accident. Too bad for him.

*farts*

yeehaw

*sniffs*

Just to make sure I am not wasting my time and resources: in CK2, I can fabricate claim on other counts (that has the same liege as me) right?

Yup, and you can wage war on them for claims even with the same liege.

What if I declare war on a count with a different liege? Will his liege and other counts rush to his defense?

Why is my liege in hiding? That coward.

list new cultures that should be added on HPM and I will add them

Galician

>my wife and I are lovers now

I mean, are we not lovers before marriage?

Yes, his liege will defend him. You can only attack independent rulers, or rulers with the same liege as you (not below either)

Flyover

Love was considered a happy byproduct of marriage, not the impetus to marry. The lovers event just means you actually *like* the woman you're having sex with.

You and your wife being lovers implies you actually like each other and want to fuck as opposed to what marriage typically is. And you should be able to wage wars on foreign vassals, they should only be able to call in allies and not liege lords, I have seen it plenty. As long as you aren't a king or anything anyway.

Monarchs married for political gain not love.

Sardinian, Corsican.

>Arumba is on Episode 11 of his Byzantium playthrough
>It's only 1456
>mfw he spent 4 hours going through 12 years

What? I have seen vassals fight each other independent of their lieges, I am certain of it. But if you say so, so it is.

Rusyn, Galician, Scottish, Welsh, Friulian, Aromanian

Marrying for love was a meme propagated in the 19th century by poets and the bourgeoisie. It is an aberration in the historical context and one that has caused extreme suffering throughout Humanity. Marriage should beget love, but love should not beget marriage.

Do you guys play MP (CK II)? I wanted to give it a try but servers look devoid of players

Wait, what is this nonsense? There is this girl that I had my eye on even though me and my wife are suppose to be lovers.

If I have bastards will they make claims on my land?

Most importantly, will it harm my marriage, or worse, my wife plotting to kill me? If there is no harm in having sex outside marriage I'm gonna do it.

If your wife finds out her opinion of you will lower, also bastards only inherit if you legalize them.

Based

Alright I'll go for it.

Played America in Victoria II and gotta say all the fucking pop ups leading up to the civil war made me want to kill myself and then the civil war I had finished in like 2 weeks, what the fuck?

>tfw my heir and only male child is a bastard
I am already like 37, I had better keep myself healthy otherwise my lad is fucked.

# Waggle Pastebin
>pastebin.com/33A7wXdB

Shit I got herpes. Shouldn't have done that.

deserved for cheating on your faithful wife. Now you will face a long and painful death.

Bastards with the blue cross icon are legalized so he will inherit normally.

>Marrying for love for the upper classes was a meme propagated in the 19th century by poets and the bourgeoisie.
sure

Fuck man, how can I help it? 2 of the 3 options are having sex with her, and the last option only give me 5 piety which I don't even want. Might as well get 10% plot discovery chance.

Oh yes I know, I mean if I die before he comes of age he stands a good chance of getting fucked over, seeing as how I took my crowns with force.

Join the Benedictine Order and take your8 vows of celibacy.

lmao who else gets blazed and plays /gsg/?

I wish we could manage our liege's army when we are appointed commanders. AI's decision to cross half the world to siege a countie in the middle of fucking nowhere is physically painful to watch

Somebody post the virgin single player Vs the Chad multiplayer meme

Does HPM have CP too? I thought it was niggermod only.

Everything in OP is CP riddled. Suck it up because vanilla is for faggots.

talex

Wait, how?
How did nobody know it until now?
If it did have a tracker and all It's not like my country's police would have cared, but it's still weird and totally unnecessary.

First, kill campaign posting with shitty memes. Next, put the general down for good, which we see now. Its all quite obvious.

Why does alex hate this place so much, why go over this extent if it's just a stupid harmless thread like any other, why this is so meaningful to him. WHY.
I do not understand.

you've been memed on kid

Its because we sat back, and let it happen.

the fuck are you talking about

Every mod in OP is filled with CP and viruses, and its already too late for you.

it's a meme started by anti-niggermod shitposters spouting bullshit to prevent people from playing it, and with this cesspool being what it is the meme it out of control now, everything is CP-riddled that is linked here

protip: you have CP on your PC

>the year of lord 796
>filthy peasants still believe that there are dragons in this world

Jokes on you I live in a violence infested country, do you think Police will care what a fat fuck does in a Nepalese sherpa enthusiast image board?

Anyway I have no idea what you meant with CP riddled, as in, is filled with CP or there are riddles (like in riddles in the dark) to find the CP

Do you even English user.

apparently not

it's a meme my spic friend. all links in the OP are safe, the meme image of geejunk getting vanned is a meme made by himself.

guys you've completely lost it. antivirus-sama here.
i decrypted niggermod. there's no cp, only a keystroke recorder (that sends the information to a malicious recipient). i've already reported it to the police as he is located in usa.

>implying there aren't

Also allah is the only lord you heathen.

this is the worst recent meme

>wife pregnant again

please be a girl please be a girl please be a girl please be a girl please be a girl please be a girl

Lower classes weren't that different though.
You married someone because they would complement your life be it though financial support or whatever, love sort of grew through the years.

>only have daughters
>play as a steppe nomad

Please by tengri be a boy

Fuck it is a boy. I am in danger of losing Bedford again.

Atleast you have an heir, if my wife or one of concubines don't birth a boy I might lose the leadership of the khanate to another clan.
I shouldn't have given those fuckers so much land they have a bigger population than me now.

Like the man said, appreciate at least you have a legitimate heir, I have one legitimized bastard and my wife is cancerous but wont die.

Just change the succession rule or something?

Also what the fuck it's been 20 years I sent my minister to fabricate a claim I still haven't got the claim I want on Warwick.

You can't do that with steppe nomads.
Only men can be leaders.

Well sucks to be a man born on the horseback then.

No, it sucks. My wife is pregnant again while we are speaking. I am still 34 years old so I can see this being a great disaster later on.

>one legitimized bastard

Isn't that enough?

I'm planning on either settling in anatolia or the middle east. But I think anatolia would be easier instead of the giant caliphate.
Also how many children do you have by now?
I normally end with 10-12 children at the end of a character's life. 2-3 are boys while the rest are always girls.

I have 4 right now. The eldest is a daughter. The youngest is yet again a son. I have 3 provinces, with 3 sons it means that I will have only 1 province left if I die.

What if he gets assasinated though?

Yes but what if the wee shit dies? My dual monarchy was founded on force of arms, I am in my late thirties, and my wife is dying but I can't get divorce. Its all very delicate. At least my lover is fertile and perfect. I bet she has a huge ass.

You should change gravelkind asap, its the worst succession method there is.

I can't. It is still the 9th century.

You can change the succession rules though unlike the Khan.

Certainly, but everything rests on my life and my that of my son. We die and dank France-Castille is no more, I can't let that happen. I have killed a brother for this after all, the crown is everything

Are you playing as a scandinavian pagan?

Nope. I want to change it to Primogeniture but it is not an option until late medieval.

Focus on seduction mate.

Not that guy but cucking your vassals isn't very smart. A cucked man is a dangerous man especially if other cucked nobles join him.

How am I cucking my vassals in any way?

I did man and my wife just shat out daughters, and now she has cancer and depression, don't want them shit genes infecting my kids. My boy by the court physician is good for now, and I know he'll get good care at least if he's ever unhealthy. My focus right now is making vassals happy, its been bitter bringing these crowns together.

If you go for seduction you will cuck someone eventually from there on everybody will start to hate you.

Thats why you keep introducing teenage courtiers to your court so you can knock them up and live the dream of having a harem of teenage girls eager to please your powerful self.

Well that sucks. For me I am very lucky since my eldest son has the genius trait inherited (from his mother). However I seriously can't think of a way to expand. Fabricating claim yield no result as of now.

Nah, I don't think so. Vassals of counts are not that strong anyway.

Is there a case where the wife was so unhappy that she plotted to kill the ruler yet?

You could always convert to islam and jihad your way through europe or become pagan and do the same.