gwentdb.com/
gwentify.com/

>Season End Statement
playgwent.com/en/news/14841

>Guide to the Witcher Books
reddit.com/r/witcher/comments/3qm8p9/

>Old

last day for roche climb, fuck dwarves

I'm replaying deus ex instead of making myself a piece of shit for a fucking avatar on a fucking soon dead game.

newfag here
>finally beat w3
>kill that last fucking crone
>I'm sorry, Geralt
>jesus fucking christ
>Geralt, I'm sorry
>I know you don't understand, but fuck, I'm sorry
>it's not your fault
>Geralt
>It's not your fault

Better replay to get a better ending, or else!

Go replay the game and give the man a decent fucking ending.

i'm back just below 4k1 too, i'll doa last attempt this morning if the rng gods favor me

This patch better do something or else!

Give it up, the game is dead if they don't reverse the damage done with the midwinter patch

Where am i supposed to post Ciri when this general finally dies off....? like /v/??? pffft...

Ciri's ending was only indeterminate, Geralt gets the pendant back and obviously feels like shit about not having answers, kills the crone (hard),
has Yennifer as companion this is the bad end?

Personally, just having "an ending" makes more sense and feels better than some super happy practiced ending

esketit

>not wanting one of the two better endings for Ciri
scum

None of the endings are hollywood-tier happy though

in looking up some shit, apparently some things didn't trigger (or don't count as listed) as I absolutely know I performed the exact things and met conditions to trigger another ending.

Something's fucky, if the triggers are accurate.

Checking.

Geralt and Triss OTP

confirmed. Something's fucky after comparing decisions and end results. Regardless: the ending where Ciri's fate is undetermined is probably canon, and she'll show up in cyberpunk 2077.

if you eithné compress my nekkers I will afk discard all of my cards until the end of the game

fag

How so? You need at least 3 of these to happen to get good ending.
>Snowball Fight
>Let Ciri go alone against the Lodge
>Not take money from Emhyr or not go to Emhyr at all
>Let Ciri visit Skjall grave and support her
>Let Ciri trash Avallach crib

Also, her fate is not indeterminate in that ending, she fucking dies, so you better get your self together and get better ending!

I am saddened by the circumstance that I will not be able to grab that Letho because by the time I'll have the time to play I'd have likely fallen off the chart at the rate the ladder's moving. Can't say I'm not disappointed. Best of luck with the final push!

Don't worry, Trissposter will keep this thread alive forever

>did snowball fight
>let her go alone against lodge
>took monies
>visited grave and supported
>let her trash crib
>got "shit" end

Something's fucky.

I like to think she dipped out to the world where people had metal in their heads and fought at a distance, as it was also the second safest place she knew. 6 months safety.

>took monies
here's the problem

>took money

Sounds like you should've gotten a different ending.

>one decision invalidates literally everything else

well there's my fucking issue then. Good to know a game with so many decisions does the equivalence of red blue green. Again.

No, that's not it. The reason is quite simple, you went for the empress ending by taking Ciri to Emhyr, but Nilfgaard likely lost the war in your playthrough making it impossible for Ciri to become Empress.

You need to complete the Nilfgaard War Questline for that ending to trigger at all.

That's true if you take the monies, but it still prompts a different ending to the one you've gotten. Are you absolutely positive you didn't replay through all the options and fucked up the save somehow?

Why you didn't reload when you saw how angry ciri was?

I went in completely blind, actually, I only looked it up just now to see what could've been. Personally, that scene of Geralt sitting there is gonna stick with me a lot more than any of this other shit.

Now I'm only interested in these others because it's there and I can do it. Checking that questline to see what was done.

yes, I'm going through the completions to check shit I've done.

Honestly I really like the ending I got. It feels... deserved. Expected, too, of the world the characters are part of. At this point it's just manipulating mechanics to get something "better", if that makes any sense.

fag

"Sad" witcher endings tend to deliver in that regard, always leaving a haunting impression. It's not a bad ending, but if you feel dissatisfied with it in any way, replayability value is always there.

>opponent plays Shupe: Charm and steals your 40 pt Vran
nice balanced 84 pt gold there bro

Is there a reason to cripple your deck with more than 9 alchemy cards for vipers?

that's just it, I'm not dissatisfied with it. The ending makes too much sense for the world the characters are part of.

I'm outright not sure I want the subjectively better endings if it means I manipulate the binary to get them.

Then you have it, user. Glad you're happy with the ending you got. Check out the expansions too, they're much better than the main storyline.

Not him but I'm debating on even doing Blood And Wine. Hearts Of Stone looks like it could be a good addition to the game but literally everything I've seen from Blood And Wine is super cheesy and I don't think I would enjoy it based on that.

Does it actually get good or is the entire thing cringeworthy m'lady shit?

blood and wine is great

If you dodge BaW, you miss out on best bro Regis and the conclusion to Geralt's story. Otherwise, yes, if you find the notion of chivalrous knights pompous and over-the-top, then Toussaint might not be your cup of tea.

>best bro Regis
I still don't know how they botched such character in the game

>Does it actually get good

Not really, BaW is horrible.

check'd
yeah, I met 4 of the conditions. Somethin's fucky, unless the monies had way more weight than advertised. Regardless, I enjoyed the game and ending, the whole thing was just way too interesting to hate it.

i found it pretty nice, it closes geralt story on a lighter note. If you think your hero deseves a happy ending, do it

are games easier on pro ladder?

They came up with vampire lore which I don't particularly mind, even enjoy to an extent.

>are games easier on pro ladder?
Yes

>one game away from rank 20
>queue into eithné compression which is auto-lose
fuck you

fag

>Restore doesn't tick the Cerys counter
This game just makes things up as it goes.

>one game away from rank 20
>consume mirror against a top 100 guy from previous season
gee thanks
>he's teched for the mirror with caretaker and muzzle
>lose
>-28 mmr
I hate this goddamn game and CDPR for their "one-month season" experiment

>consume with caretaker and muzzle

so half of his golds are unreliable shit?

yes, but it completely wrecked me and now I'm 3 games away again.

No, I understand that specifically against mirror those are insanely good. But why is he that high with golds like that?

>2x play 60 cards
thanks Gwent. I love you too

just hit 4.1k again wish me luck

>he thinks 4.1k is close

today I've won 4, lost 3, and I'm 30 mmr lower than where I started

thats the point that seperates pros from shitters

Alright. I'm officially an Idiot. I accidentally deleted my witcher3.exe and i cant find the Installer. Can someone please upload the exe file for me? pretty please.

takes literally 20mins to redownload the game...

Not in my country boy. I'm from a shithole Country. It takes 1 day.

lol

who the fuck runs regis, letho, AND menno?

You could try verifying game files through whatever client you use(Galaxy or steam). I don't think there's as much data transfer going on with that

people with very few golds who take what they can?

I'm done with this season. I've made rank 20 every season until now, but I'm sick of playing against one faction all day.

>play Shilard
>enemy card is Ciri Nova

MEGAMOWAI DROPS GWENT FOR FUCKING ELDER SCROLLS LEGENDS
DEADDDD GAMMEEE
NOT EVEN KEEP BRS

A reason would be facing a lot of spies. Having 10 can more reliably kill a brigade.

Restore doesn't rez a unit brainlet. It just places something from your graveyard to your hand and strengthens it. Why would it proc Cerys?

>source: my ass
Yeah man I am sure a guy that is getting paid to cast and is an established "big"(lol) gwent streamer would leave this dead game for another dead game where he is a nobody..

he is literally playing it RIGHT NOW
you mad slavshit?

Because it's named Restore and resurrects a unit...

>won4, lost 3
How does it feel being that bad at the game?

How dare he play another game holy shit. He is only allowed to play gwent for the rest of his life. Damn I guess you are right.

>it resurrects a unit
it does not...

This Shani nerf can't come soon enough.

Will Gwent survive till Artifact release? I think it would be much funnier if it went into comma instantly upon Artifact's release but I don't know if it will be still around until then.

Not the retarded Gwent definition of the word.

i think artifact is gonna be like dota 2 was. really bare bones but will keep a high player base and they will expand on it a lot but it will take years. I really hope it comes out like with a shitload of cards and builds but i feel like it will have 2-3 viable builds and every game is the same

Are you stupid? In what other game adding a card to your hand from your graveyard is defined as a resurrection? Name one.

So bringing something to life from the graveyard is not an act of resurrecting something? Gotcha!

Not necessarily. Glad you finally saw the light.

Holy shit you're legit retarded. Even if you make zombie out of a corpse it's still resurrection. If you take something out of graveyard back into our world in any shape or form it is an act of resurrection.

Indeed but that's not how it works in card games. What's next? Are you going to complain that a slave driver gets 3 times as strong when it drinks a beer? Alcohol does not work that way.

I don't complain about anything. I'm just saying that it makes complete sense to give that key word to that particular mechanic.

The way it is is more intuitive. With your definition putting cards from your graveyard to your deck is a resurrection too so Assire, Nenneke and Clan smuggler are resurrecting units. That's stupid.

>been playing dwarves and cursed the past 5 days for the easiest wins in my entire career
I hope they never push Nilfgaard spies out of the tier 1, ungaing points on the board with zero thought hurts me mentally.

fag

BE NICE TO TRISSPOSTER

i want all nilfgaard players to be rounded up, tied up and have their fucking guts ripped out by a vicovaro medic looking dude just to make them feel how it feels to play queensguard

Impulsively controlling helicopter fedora-wearing neckbeard nigger.

You were only playing Geralts nightmare, user. Change your fate!