/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread
Chiaki Cuck Clique Edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

Oumaede!

Good thread. My senpai would not want me to say this but... CCC BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Ibuki!

RENT
FREE

I love Kirumi!

Make sure to stay hydrated /drg/! Have a glass of water!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much!
Just hope she'd love me

im actually seething
i try to play by the rules and wait for the image limit

is this how you really want to play guys? do you seriously want to take away the rules? because i can play that way too.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary,alright?

I love my wife!

Well it's better than that terrible OP from last thread.

I love Sayaka!

fuck off, new thread, new beginning
better cuck next time

Gross.

ur ok

SEETHING hah
I'm going to bed now. Night night.

Yeah, because this (early) thread is waay better than a non-meta Tsumugi thread. This OP will totally make things better. I really can't believe you all, I thought night/morning hours were supposed to be comfy. I know i'm adding more fuel to the flame for posting this, but Jesus Christ. Be sure to remember the report button exists, everyone,

You should have allied with Zeussus when you had the chance lmao

but this thread shouldn't have been up until the old one hit 250 you mouthbreathing shitposter

Remember kids: If a Microsoft employee says that your computer has a virus, tell them that Krishna sucks Ganesha balls.

Yeah, now fuck off

This sorry lot is not worth agonizing over

i know you think racism is the apex of comedy but i don't even know what those names mean
i'm jewish

All this shit started because of Mugifags. They already got BTFO last thread. Don't bring this shit to this thread.

not like that changes anything, either post or don't

What about me? I'm ok too, right?

Night senpai

they're going to be the ones in agony if they want to play dirty. they're fed up with the CCC now? well until now the CCC has been playing by the rules, but if they're taking the gloves off then so will we.

You're ok, for now.

>Mugifag boogieman
You're even worse than the guy you replied to.

i mean the thing it changes is the rules of engagement
if you want to start an all out war with us then that's what you'll get, but i don't think you'll be able to handle it.

Please stop

Fuck off Mugifag. Go cry about your trash thread elsewhere.

Wait, wouldn't it make more sense for Keebo to be called an android and not a robot?

I love her

Koko! A new thread already?

Neat!

Cute! Hope you're doing okay man.

Fixed

I'm too lazy to Google, what is the difference between a robot and an android?

>all out war
>us
we've done it before, not like it's the first time we done this shit you know

Yeah kind of, he is also cute!

Google it shitlord

but shes so ugly

Adorableee

Are Mugifags the new Oumafags? In which, the moment they act like a shit people spend 6 threads in a row shitting on them?

Android is a robot with a human's appearance (basically like those robot BFs some movies have) while robot is, well, the metallic version. Then again they're almost the same nowadays.

Why you gotta bring that into this?

you have no idea what you just entered into

Please stop, get some help, anyway you can.

Lmao the absolute state of Mugifags.

They're definitely worse than Oumafags.

>not a mugi thread
>still garbage

Please dial down on the autism guys... I want my comfy general back

faggot attention seeker

Yeah, I think they can use the term android or robot interchangeably.

user is very obsessive.

please stop...I already said i'm sorry...

I didn't post that...please don't think i'd do that...I just wanted things to calm down...please...

Basically, androids look and act human. While Keebo's appearance is robotic, his behavior is nothing short of a human.

>zeussufags drove them into doing this
why are they so based

well you can thank this convention breaking faggot that your happy general is dead now
the CCC is taking over, maliciously.

Not to be rude but why would you think would calm things down?

honestly are you 14?

I get very worked up and do stupid stuff...I was an idiot and shouldn't have hurt myself I know...I'm calmed down and have just been reporting off topic posts and trying to be comfy again...I'm sorry if I made you upset...

there's a reason he's referred to as "Autist"

honestly? no, i'm not 14, if we're being honest.

MiuMiu!

12? 6?

I completely forgot I had this saved

I just don't want you to hurt yourself man. And it's fine, I also get worked up over stupid shit, it's okay. If you need someone to talk to I don't mind listening, and I say this to everyone it seems like but I'm sure you're a good dude.

What the fuck do you people want? Look I'm sorry ok. I know I'm a Mugifag but I don't care. I'm sorry for making that thread. Since you couldn't allow Tsumugi a thread can we move on from this? I don't know why she gets hated on so much yet Junko, Izuru, Monaca and Tengen don't get this level of hate. She's a really nice girl if you excuse the brainwashing. I'm sorry but I'm really upset.

Jeez, you guys are completely at each other's throats already! How fantastic! /drg/, you truly are the best killing game participants I've ever overseen! Now just take that little extra step and we can get around to talking about MURDERS!

You're not doing it right. It's a good and laughable initiative, but it also lack resolve, since you didn't write her full name. Also, the one should grave the message on the front of the head, at very least. Or even better, burn it.

Besides, Saionji should be bullied every single day. All because I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

I'm the one who made that Mugi thread...you're not me...stop trying to start stuff...

yes i am six
where does your joke lead from here

watch out for mimics anons

Can we all agree that if your mental health is so bad that you start cutting when your waifu is insulted, you should leave thread?
I mean there's a lot of beyond awful stuff that happens here, but insulting your favorite girl definitely isn't the worst. Any other place would be more comfy than here if that's what you want.

monokumapreparingforthebeekeepersexecution.jpg

Thank you very much...I'll mostly be talking in the /trash/ thread until this cools down...thank you for being nice

>Mugifag already trying to start shit
>again

>Implying Beekeeper isn't going to be a survivor

You have no reason to be sorry, you just wanted a thread with your favorite Dangan, and assholes didn't want you to have that, I'm sorry you have to deal with this shit, you and Mugi really don't deserve it.

always check for traps user

you're the only offtopic poster here you attention seeking faggot
fuck off with your fingernail scratches

Murdering Monokuma!

cute

>MIME
>THE
>LAKE
>IN

I was asleep, and I missed my ritualpost because I was reading all the zeussu stuff from the last threads.
Good morning /drg/

Chiaki Chad Clique may be the single cringe worthy thing I have ever read in my life and I would be embarrassed for you if you were more than 6 years old. Inb4 t. Mugifag. I'm not a mugifag, you are just autistic

Based Bully-kun. You're literally the light in this sea of darkness now.

>if you excuse the brainwashing

Beekeeper-chan is a perfect Case 2 culprit

No, that's wrong!