/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC
>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares
>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter
>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15014774
youtube.com/watch?v=r22O5IQrgdc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we need more Romulus threads

I've been wondering, how many 5* servants does /fgoalter/ have? Let's see in a poll:

strawpoll.me/15014774

saving for this dumb reddit girl

DUDES

Are you ready to collect cute water, cute ice cream, and cute cats whilst using shiki in a cute kimono, whilst she cutely kills ghost with her cute eyes?

6. But they're mostly shitty. Waver and Jeanne are ok. The rest are drake, mordred, altera and 3.5. Too many aoe sabers. Only saving grace is I have herc but that can only go so far.

>Mikoyan
>except he didn't gender swap the character and spend absurd amounts of time on giving the dick super detail

What the hell happened?

Same. I really want her and if I don't get her I have to wait for her another rate up or the cute lili one

Does 3.5 count as 5*?

Anons should be ashamed of themselves.

>20 AP demon node
I am fucking ready to do more overtime in the heart mines

>Waver and Jeanne
>ok

Nigga they're the two most desirable 5* servants you could roll besides Merlin. Jeanne becomes an invincible tank once Camelot appears, and Waver is the ultimate support.

>Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event

Tsukihime Collab when

Nope, because I can never get enough to do everything I need to do

I didn't rank up Nobunaga
I didn't Rank up Santa Alter
I got the Valentine's CEs, but those do fuck all

>count already stops at 6

Based earlyredditspicpedo thread

Is KnK an apple-heavy event? Is it worth rolling the gacha for CEs?

>was saving for her from the start
>realized gameplayfaggotry is fucking retarded when you can clear everything with free units
>rolling for Void Shiki now

It's a liberating feeling.

you like bryn?

After the remake

But he does "normal" girls more than futas?

looks like gacha CEs don't improve currencies drops that much

Q predicted this

He rarely does "normal" girls. His doujins are nothing but dicks, and his work for Taimanin Battle Arena is nothing but dicks too.

same goes with martha and the monk.
theres no way a sane guy would lewd the saints.

Jeanne is high but the issue is she's stall. I don't really wanna do 100 turn meme shit. Event farming already gives me wrist cramps and I'm not using stall teams. Waver is good but everyone has him. The rest are aoe which hampers their usefulness. I mean altera is the best of them but I don't have much team synergy here. The good thing is we have guranteed SSR rolls so I have a good chance of getting a ST SSR to make due with.

I like the pole impacts and her VA, her power is just a bonus for me.

Wipe the dragon cum off first.

I hope you have fun getting your asshole reamed when the challenge quests come that say no support servants allowed (and no repeats either, so you'll need a lot of 5* servants).

NO NO NO NO
SHIKI CAN'T HAVE CHILDREN
SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE FOR (ME)

>shitposter is full of shit

Pottery.

BURN THE WITCH

look at this dude

I'm not a gameplayfag either but I'm not gonna spend half my life killing boars during the challenge quest.

>that doujin where she whores herself out and gets smashed up the asshole
>that other doujin where she pays for car rides with sex

Why is the saint so damn slutty?

That event was easy as fuck, i cleared it in 3 days with something like 20 max ascended servants.

Theres literally one event with no support servants and it's easy as fuck (Setsubun).

As for challenge quests, here is Void Shiki + Iri (welfare) + Merlin (pick from support) clearing the hardest fight in the game: youtube.com/watch?v=r22O5IQrgdc

not yet

There was never the slightest implication of Shiki ever being for (you)
It would destroy her entire character.

Merlin can make anything good, even utter shit like [ ].

>french
>why slut?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mikiya is a boring self-insert too though

>Hassan
>Harder than giant summer hoove of death
Based Mordred user

Oh huh, I didn't know Astolfo was French. Neat.

Isn't necromancy cheating if you just keep switching that card order up to not die? Even using a skill changes the RNG

this is bullshit, old man of the mountain would end her easily

user, Jeanne was 100% pure in real life. Yet somehow she gets far more "I'm a huge slut" pictures than the rest of the Apocrypha cast (and Fate in general). I blame it on the slut outfit they gave her. They should have given her more conservative clothing.

Since we're getting the KnK event soon, post underrated KnK characters.

Not sure if you are here. I'm still not sure if I should buy just one, I still don't have a support with LMB Mona Lisa and while I can buy just one, I do want Chaldea Lunchtime. I'm having a hard time trying to decide what's the best move I can do.

That's laticias fault

What kind of absolute retard self-inserts as Mikiya, a character with an established personality?

Is it just me or is mordred the prettiest saberface?

Son of an English King, actually.

>self-insert
just enjoy the romance

He just wanted a friend.

The part with Mikiya protecting her from King Hassan's Azrael is pretty fucking nice, I have to admit.

The same kind of person who self-inserts as Shirou, another Nasu self-insert with a personality.

Don't you get corruption as a fetish? The purer the girl is at first, the hotter it is to turn her into a cockhungry cumdump.

Tamumu thread today for sure, bros.

>that doujin where she whores herself out and gets smashed up the asshole

I came extremely hard to that one. Anal with Jannu should be a crime.

Gilles Dialogue 5 (Nero Claudius & Mordred) :
>Hmmm, something feels wrong.Just being a blond swordswoman won't work. Your cleanliness, cuteness, modesty, and purity aren't enough...if fact I would say you don't have any of these things.

fucking dragonball super

That's it, I'm confused. You, define self-insert.

>42% at 6+
Oh fuck off, I'm not believing you. I have like 30 people from /fgoalter/ in my friend list and only one of them has 6 supports at 5*, while 2 or 3 people have 5.

You disgust me.

What's up with redman in the back here?

Post your 5*s

>Jeanne
>Arjuna
>Jack

>Jeanne
>Okita
>Nero Bride

And I still have 830 quartz and 80 tickets. Haven't spent a penny on this satanic game either.

What's up with Olga

Is there any place for me to indicate my f2p status? btw

>using king hassan for marysue shitposts

You know people can get multiple ssr in the same class? I have 4 ssr sabers so my support can't show them all given that jeanne is in all.

>Vlad (NP2)
>Waver
>Gilgamesh
>Scathach
>Nero Bride
f2p btw

>Jeanne
>Tamamo
>Okita

Mikiya is just bland enough to be a self-insert.

This is exactly it. It's precisely because she's a pure and holy maiden that I want to cum deep inside her shit hole.

Jeanne, that's hell you're walking into

Waver np 3
Tamamo np 4
Vlad
Gil
Drake
Spic alien
Scat

f2p btw

Gil, Waver, Okita, Rad Vlad

I got both Drake and Bride Umu in Valentine's, started last month
f2p btw

>Have a thread up because you fucking retards made two new threads
>Instead of migrating make two more instead
Are you the most retarded people on this board? Even the SCV shitters aren't this bad

>NP3 Waver
I am so sorry

Oh I forgot Orion as well

shes just visiting her otouto

Waver NP 3 isn't that bad. You get 45% on the defense debuff instead of 30%

fucking lucklets i swear

report them
it takes literally less than a minute

Don't be. The 45% defense debuff does wonders for Vlad and Orion
The 4th Tamamo is slightly more upsetting for me but this way I'm just 1 spook from an NP5 Tamamo I can shitpost with.

Nasu himself has called Shirou one m8 it's not a personal matter

Waver NP5
Golden boy
Gil
Tamamo
NP2 Shishou
Nero Bride
Vlad

Bought quartz twice. once for Tamamo and once for Bride.

report these or I'm going to throw an autistic fit again

battle fuckin continuation

But what the fuck does he mean by self-insert? Shirou isn't a blank slate. Nasu you fucking hack come down here and explain yourself.