Is this the masterpiece Veeky Forums

Money continues to steam into crypto, the market has almost fucking doubled in a month and its building fucking momentum, 3 billion in 24hrs, 12 billion in a fucking week, daily launches shit popping off fucking everywhere. Not only has it been basically impossible to fucking lose, the popular selections would have yielded you hundreds or thousands percentage gains, in a fucking month, shit in a fucking week.

Where is this headed, does it all blow up in our fucking faces tonight? Or are we on the greatest investments we will ever have a chance of making?

I spend every day doing boring fucking work to try and maintain 30%pa, i have to run businesses and do horrible shit like fucking talk to people to try and keep this up. With crypto I havn't done shit yet absolutely fucking absurd returns, there is no way this will be repeatable after this is done with, it will be back to grinding for pennies on the dollar, with or without a greasy sack full of undeserved money from crypto. So this could be it, here with you faggots on an african shitbrick decorating forum, our fucking life masterpiece.

ITT general disgust at how easily the money is piling up

Don't worry, it will be a lot more insane soon. But yhea be sure to jump off the boat at the right time, because in those times of craze, exchanges get hacked, bad news move the market like crazy, people get emotional

there is no jumping off for me senpai, one way or another i'm going out in a blaze of fucking glory

I just wanna be one of the NEETs who made it from NEET to millionaire off crypto alone. It's the absolute pinnacle of absurdity and a mockery of all the hard work mankind had to put in to get to this point.

Won't happen. Only way that would have happened was if you bought bitcoin for pennies but an opportunity like that will not happen again in crypto

You can't tell the bitbrains this.

It is money sent down from god to them.

In their minds they already own planet earth and the entire solar system.

There's a huge way to go before a crash. The crash will happen when marketcap is in the trillons

Buckle your safety harness because the ride has just begun. We are part of the greatest investments we will ever have a chance of making.

Have you ever looked at a historical chart of the stock market and when looking at the beginning said, "Wow, would have been nice to get in then?" This is like that time, but the ROI realization is exponentially faster.

My thoughts:

The crypto market is in "pre .com bubble" phase. It seems like a lot of money because we're the ones "in the know". We are the early adopters. But a ~$45 billion market cap is still a fucking pittance in the overall financial world. There are literally over 50 US companies alone that could buy up every goddamn crypto coin in existence. If you ask 100 lay people what a cryptocurrency is, 99 of them won't have a fucking clue.

This will change in the next couple of years. Cryptos will go mainstream and we will see a massive bubble just like .com. Millions and millions of dollars will be made - and then it will all go Kablooey. My plan is this: when everyone on the MSM is screaming about buying cryptos, that's when I sell.

IMO, if you invest in fundementally good coins (not meme shit) and HODL - DO NOT TRY AND SWING TRADE OR ANY STUPID SHIT, JUST RIDE - you will be rich when everyone floods in because they want a piece of this shit.

Wise.

Hold the high market share coins (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC) forever.

Prepare to dump literally everything else when the time comes.

The only exception to this is if coins pushing for niche real world adoption such as NLG, FRN or DEM actually succeed. If they succeed (huge if) then they might be worth holding onto longterm as well.

What is XRP and LTC?

Ripple and Litecoin

Litecoin & Ripple.

Hit the nail right on the head.

Ripple and Litecoin. Not only do these coins have a sound background, they are already over one billion each. Litecoin just got added by Coinbase so widespread adoption will send it higher.

Everything under one billion share is simply trending up or down. There is definitely profit to be made trading but not worth a long term hold in my opinion.

Cheers boys.

What price is a good in for ripple?

Personally I'm planning to diversify across the top 20 coins as money permits, and small amounts of money at what I perceive to be "up and comers".

Ripple is fundamentally different from all the other cryptos. It is targeting international money transfers. This market trades $5.3 trillion... A DAY.

So IMO, Ripple is a buy RIGHT NOW. Don't give a shit about the current price or the ups and downs. Ripple is going to be fucking huge.

When to sell? That I can't say yet.

Honestly? You'll get diff answers, but for me personally, I bought at .11 so I'm a little late to the game.

.14 seems good for now, but I'm gonna wait tomorrow and see if there's anymore movement before I make my decision.

I don't think you're late at all. If Ripple ends up servicing even 10% of international money transfers you're going to wish you sold everything you owned to buy it at 11 cents. ;)

Expanding on this a bit... if you've followed cryptos for a while, you'd also realize that the market cap calculation is rather bullshit.

One of my "play" coins is RNS. Hat a market cap of ~$800,000. Someone/a few people sold a few BTC worth today and crashed it down to $500,000.

And there are hundreds of coins just like this.

Cheers

Ill have a look today.
So if it hits .30 are you guys gonna sell or still be in.

How do you judge what price youll sell at with new cryptos?

take profits. do not baghold.

XRP will have to hit $1 before I would even remotely consider selling, and I'll gauge it on the fundamentals of the time.

Keep in mind, my strategy is long term holding. I'm not into PnD's & swing trading. Slow and steady wins the race. I don't think we'll see $1 xrp until at least next year, and there will be many ups and downs along the way.