/palg/ - Paladins General

best boy edition

NOTE: You will be playing against bots in casual queue until you reach account level 5.

>Official pages
Forums: forums.paladins.com/
Server status: status.hirezstudios.com/

>FAQ, useful links etc.
pastebin.com/mx4LjKSz

>Patch notes (OB##)
(add patch notes link here)

>Steam Store
store.steampowered.com/app/444090/

>Paladins Wiki
paladins.gamepedia.com/Paladins_Wiki

>Tutorials made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=qvmzT6CSvg8&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNyc6n9nhYujLyniK69nMFrB

>Champion guides made by Hi-Rez (playlist) (may contain outdated info)
youtube.com/watch?v=a8zkWCiKcbM&list=PLfqXKYM_LlNwUxmoNDngInm4DnaanoKS9

>Decks
paladinsdecks.com/

>Account statistics
masterpaladins.com
paladins.guru

>Paladins VIP
paladins.com/vip/

>Reveal Trailer (Add champ name here):
(add link here)

>PTS (Play Test Server):
forums.paladins.com/showthread.php?13102-Joining-Paladins-PTS-and-Contributing-to-Development-September-27th-2016

>PTS Steam Version:
steam://install/596350

>PTS Bug Reporting (OB##):
(add link to forum thread here)

>OP Template
pastebin.com/zYHWhTLY

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PaladinsStrike/status/960933492866605056
youtube.com/watch?v=lNeraPtm3ks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for a thread free of robots and gays. So bot smashers and ow not welcome.

gay robots are the future

SMITE Tactics: Hand of the Gods friends are welcome

>t. Jeph Jacques

16 Palafacts that will blow your mind

>Comeback mechanic gives you 4% capture per second when your team is two points behind, and 3.5% capture per second when your team is one point behind.
>Cauterize from multiple sources from the same player stacks, with diminishing returns starting after 30%
>Knockback from opponents is also affected by your movement. Walk backwards from Ash and you'll be knocked back far greater than if you were walking towards her
>Self-knockback from weapon shots (e.g. Drogoz's rockets, Evie's staff, Pip's gun) is bugged and depends on the direction you're going in the map geometry
>Talus has invincibilty frames when using his teleport
>Ruckus has the buggiest headshot hitbox in the game
>Projectiles come from your weapon, not from the center of the screen, so they can be used to shoot at a spot while still remaining behind a wall
>Outline around the enemy champion has nothing to do with their hitbox (e.g. BK has no hitbox on hands; Willo has a huge hitbox)
>Some champions can avoid being headshotted by looking all their way down and with their back towards their opponent
>Moji can stack her clouds multiple times. They can also heal deployables such as Ghrok's totem or Inara's wall.
>BK cannot sticky bombs on you when you're CC immune. You can also remove stickied bombs by hitting yourself with self damage
>You can jump higher by being next to a wall, facing it, then jumping. This can be used even while on a horse or under a movement ability such as Pip's
>You can momentarily avoid being damaged by Tyra's firebomb by using the aforementioned jumping higher trick
>Champions can cut their reload animation by using some kind of skill. Some can abuse this to reload faster than intended
>You can use the third person camera from emotes and some abilities to look around corners
>Jumping at the right time as Makoa while hooking someone will make them get stuck in the air for a moment.

lol

edgy

>evie fixed
now they just need to buff kinessa and willo will officially be the least picked champ in the game, just like they wanted

>buff kinessa
Fuck you

>One thats being eaten is Cassie
Fuck you.

They'll nerf Kinessa after battle royale comes out

Ah, the flankers and their edge.

Moji's ult is kinda brutal, man.

someone please fix ally bots. they are a special kind of stupid, I'd even pick unranked mouthbreathers than see another dive grover or loiter Drogoz

>skin trial
lol

What?

Just Strike and its generous rewards.
twitter.com/PaladinsStrike/status/960933492866605056

maeve is cute!

fuck off, you don't contribute anything to the thread, you're just delaying its inevitable fate

If they want to do some kind of Paladins franchise maybe they should focus on making it a stable, released game first.

>HiRezDoubleChinKitty thinking her shitty game has any relevance
LOL

no bullying pixie

Maeve is the best.

is pixie some kind of fetish reference

It is always with insurmountable joy that I can proclaim my feelings for her, because she is flawless.
My words are not to be taken lightly, as I am hopelessly in love with her. This is to be expected of course; after all, my wife is one of angelic beauty and kindness. It would be impossible to me to not love her with all my heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNeraPtm3ks

I want to fuck Ying's clones, with an occasional dimensional link coming through

when does twitch prime loot change?

>204375910
stop posting this garbage you faggot

why are you posting this clickbait every thread

Fuck off jesus christ

Still not going to click it.

Probably after the next patch?

>all these people who subscribed to twitch prime thinking they could out-jew hi-rez

I'm glad I'm a simple man. I just wanted a new mount

Speaking of mounts, what other mounts should there be? I'm thinking at least a robot/machine one to fit with all the space shit

We already have a mountable machine.
It's Bolt

ying mount

Grover

Giant spider/scorpion/insect
Giant lizard
Giant snake
Hoverboard
Flying carpet
Muscle car
Dragonball Piss Cloud
Ying

>tfw bolt isn't allowed to fly around anymore

The current piece-of-shit-barrel-state that is nu-Bolt, it's good that he doesn't fly anymore

Leave, Sylvanus.

Stop.

>he doesn't want to ride ying into battle

>Hoverboard
>Flying carpet
>Dragonball Piss Cloud
These could all be done with the same animations, so they might be more realistic. Having to animate every champ is holding us back from getting more mounts.

>Scarab mount
>Egyptian skins for tons of champs
>New desert map
I'm sure Holt can make it wo- oh

Only Asian skins allowed now.

Merle skin for Maeve when

I like it

Whore skin for Maeve when?

The ears are creepy.

Alley Cat?

Blame 90s anime for trying to make their catgirls look like cats.
They look better in the movie, though.

You kill dudes faster with Terminus if you hold LMB and RMB at the same time.

Reminded me of that time I got stunned mid-shatterfall and it somehow turned Term's m1 into some mad flailing attack that made it look like he was swinging super fast. Pity it was only visual though.

YOU CHALLENGE THE FALLEN?

**slower with the new legendary

is this game still shit

yes

no

maybe

>twitter.com/PaladinsStrike/status/960933492866605056
lol jewrez

la aberraciĆ³n...

>A Fucking Leaf Court

Has the matchmaking gotten worse in OB65? I feel like it's completely random now, I even played with some guy who had single digit account level a few days ago.

have you heard of bots

matchmaking has always been garbage
you're just noticing it now because there are fewer players left after ob64

it went to shit with 64 because of the playerbase splitting

Oh shit you're right. I was looking at steam numbers which are similar to pre-OB64, but now I realize Hi-Rez stated that around 67% players play unbound, which means you have to divide the steam number by three if you want to get the relevant playercount.

>PGS canceled today

What a shame.

What happened?

whats pgs?

"Technical difficulties".

Yeah, but was it possible to get matched with people below level 30 before? I thought that until level 30 you were matched only with other newbies. And after they seemingly broke something I'm getting matches full of people that just finished playing with bots.

They fucked up the spectator client again, didn't they.

soon they'll get rid of "classic" and make ranked unbound to get more people to play that mode.

they won't

>they won't

wish I could have that kind of faith

They don't need everyone playing ranked, just enough to keep things flowing for all skill levels.

why are there so many people who queue for unbound then complain about the enemy's high cards

if you only have level 4 cards why the fuck would you play unbound?

>why would anyone play the mode with 1-minute queue times instead of the mode with 5+ minute queue times?
hmn a real mystery

Is the frame rate drop on alt tab fixed yet? I miss playing osu in que.

It's almost like there are modes that are exclusive to the unbound queue.

Siege isn't, and it was a siege game

bound being not shit when

>play game
>enemy team has le balanced invisible man of 1300 damage per shot
>lose

git gud

did they lower the rate of epics and legendary cards or something, i've only been getting green cards from chests today

>Losing against a fucking Strix
I can only laugh

It's a beta.
Oh wait, that's not it.

I was talking about sha lin but ok

So, do you have a champ yet with all level 10 cards for your standard loadout?

>Sha Lin does 1300 damage per shot
since when

since desert shadow

Ah. I never play Sha Lin. Never knew

i don't even have a level 10 card yet