>Recommended VR Applications/Games 2018
pastebin.com/YtRejmd5

>VRChat Resources and Tutorials
pastebin.com/AVvN08hT

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M
youtube.com/watch?v=o7U3lo80YrQ
mikumikudance.wikia.com/wiki/Kurisu_Makise_(Kakomiki)
cadnav.com/3d-models/model-18931.html
mediafire.com/file/zrt3lyasa338ou3/Windows100% Kurisu Makise.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need a waifu(male)

Actual image, please excuse my brainletness

Need male (male)

Need a friend

>that pantsu

Jesus Tupper, it’s no the 1800s.

youtube.com/watch?v=kijpcUv-b8M

Need VR but grafix cards are too expensive

Can you still use triggers like onkeydown/onkeyup to play animations?

Soon or just get a 1060. It’s what have.

add me for friendly mute talk

blogpost incoming:

>yesterday
>have a shitty day at work
>get into a fight with gf afterwards
>want to die
>join meetup late
>at least half a dozen anons rush to me for hellos and headpats
>have a great time as always
>go to bed happy

Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=o7U3lo80YrQ

>special boys club bragging about their #exclusive meet ups again
You get off on this don't you?

1st for 80$ 1080s

can't wait

>Wake up
>My replacement oculus shipped out

HOLY FUCKING SHIT HURRY UP

>go on VRChat
>ping is high
>check pingtest.net
>ping is out of control
>close vrchat
>ping goes back to normal
>relaunch vrchat
>ping shit again
Something screwy is happening

buy as many as you can so you can keep switching them out as they fail

reposting:
How do I add muzzle flash to my assault rifle?
I wanna add a bunch of halo-related animations to my spartan loli

I've never seen anyone excluded, like ever.

>hear group of guys talking about something cool
>they’re all in non-anime guy avatars
>Walk over to them
>They stop talking and pause, start talking awkwardly
>more pauses and awkward talking
>Wondering wtf is their problem
>Remember I look lik a hot chick to them

Lol I’m usually one of thoes guys irl that does that when a girl comes over to us. This happen to anyone else?

>found myself in a friend circle with a vrc hitter kurokuro9696 (twitter), i walk in as a robot,
>he recognize it, calls it its name out in english with his friends.
>then proceeds to transform a kemono firends bus transformer to absolutely show how many years too early i am.
Worth the moment. I don't know about the crying here about us out completing eachother, WE ARE JUST CHILDREN, and we all need months of experience and social links to become flute porters that does fun shit. Perhaps i can pull the group over to one of his friends+ events. It would have to be japanese hours.

>shit ping
>call isp
>yeah we will look into it
>week later ping is still shit
>call them again
>yeah we are looking into it
>shit ping for months already
>call them
>did you try to switch wifi channels

>held in private worlds exclusively
>the rare moment they get into public world by the time you join up there is about two stragglers behind who join a new world with a wave
VIP only

pick a muzzle flash image from google, add a local particle system to the front of your gun. Use downloaded image as material in the renderer part of said particle system. Set particle speed to 0, adjust size. Adjust a few other things. Set a different animation override to your firing gun, so you have one with just the gun and gun_firing. Then fuck off. Don't ask again if you can just watch a youtube tutorial.

Yeah I notice that in public worlds when I see people with amazing stuff

I'm going to sit and watch 1060s and maybe 1070s, since 1080 feels more inclined to fall victim to that.

>private
I've seen the NA team in a private world once, it's usually friends+ and if you don't have anyone on your friends list from the meetups just ask or drop your name in the thread

Now I'm trying to remember who the fuck that was.

Practical effects, Do you want to how? Google it.
There's a dozen different youtube videos on it and theirs a hundred different ways to make it. Find one that works best for you.

Yeah that’s happened to me a few times.

Im talking private as in Invite only from the host private, and none of the 3 people that actually friended me are ever the host

Except we never hang out in Friend-only worlds. It's always friends+ so you just have to be friends with anyone there.

I guess it's happening when I'm not around, because I've really only seen that one night recently and then they went to a friends+ afterwards

I meant more like those 3d model muzzle flashes that appears with each gunshot on an automatic weapon

>VR stuff is arriving on the 9th
>have to house sit from the 8th to 18th
>can't bring pc with me
Why even live

When is the next meet up coming up? i want to hang out with cute lewd crew too but i can never find them, i am stuck in public worlds filled with Russians blaring soviet music and few stranggler Knucles spilling spaghetti

>countless disconnects over the day.
>call ISP
>They send me a new fucking cable.
>New cable installed, same shit obviously.
>call ISP
>says I didn't have 6 disconnects on a single day in the past week so he can't do anything for me.
>randomly have 2 more disconnects during conversation.
>says ok a technician will call me back on the mobile phone I called them with.
>haven't called in 1 week.
>Suddenly they cap my internet to like 10%.
>Have no disconnects for a week.
>They go back to full speed.
>Suddenly disconnects back here again
>Get E-Mail saying "We fixed ur problem"
>wish I still had a stable connection at 10% speed.
And I can't even fucking call them again if I don't happen to have had 6 disconnects on the day.
All the disconnects only come during evening/night when I really can't afford to disconnect every half hour so it's worse than if it actually was over the whole day.
The worst feeling when you met some cool people and you disconnect before you get to be friends / have no idea where they are or where you were.
fml

People seem to start popping online anywhere after 6pm EST, I'm at work then but if you ask if there's a meetup in the thread someone will likely give their name or ask for yours, if not I'm on around 11EST and I'll drag you there myself.

Any others isps in your area?

>having a great time listening to someone playing amazing music in The Pub
>guy happens to be a streamer
>someone comes in with a particle effect with Goatse and etc.
This is why we can't have nice things.

Is this what hell looks like?

Pretty sure there are a lot, but they got me constricted in their contracts.
Apparently when they sent me a cable they refreshed my contract by full 12 months again.
I am not the type of person that can talk over other people and I didn't have the will to fight to begin with.
Pretty sure it is.

i been hearing as i visit the old circles many things about the LETS LEARN COOL SHIT AND BREAK THE LIMITS mentality of the starting days that unified them and found purpose. Before the big bang, before cats and tuppers mmd videos made things trivial and anime the thing. Its so fascinating, i really respect the old groups. Limits imposed are just a self system censor to keep open to the talented to do what they want responsibly. Fuck the flood of normies who think they know whats acceptable against the original intents and normalizations.

meanwhile some i joined in with here and then some found into tup's group go on just wanting to setup gay erp with some random lazy deviant art Miku model edits found on the mmd archives. Fucking lazy dick riders. Be creative. (originally is my catch).

I would expect mods to avoid panties.
It's not that it's against the rules, it's just that others would pantyshot the hell out of it. Bad enough what we already do to tupper.

Only time I ever block people is when the fuck up or try fucking with a preformer. Nothing pisses me off more. I have video of people preforming while I’m on a block spree.

>unstable connection dor months
I would have been frothing at the mouth for not fixing my connection and making me nailed to their poor ass product

The guy was amazing. I'm so rustled right now because he had to stop streaming and isn't playing music anymore.

>go on VRChat, get into decently populated world
>check task manager, VRC using 3 gigs of memory
>troll around for a bit
>lag starts to get ridiculous
>check task manager, VRC is using all of the memory
>when I quit at this state it takes a solid 5 minutes to fully close

Is there a good way to add a shader effect to an existing texture? Like if I want to keep my hair texture, but add like a shimmer effect on top of it. Most shader stuff I see seems to just flat out replace the texture.

I friend nearly everyone new I meet at these gatherings. I try and send invites if I notice some are not there. Just make it obvious somehow you're from the thread. I lose track of who's all randoms from people's friends or touhous from Tupper's discord

I love when you lick me

I haven't been there all week and you haven't invited me, rude. I've been having too much fun running around with someone though

I suggest going into a world in a private instance by yourself. It’s pretty fun going into worlds and being the only one there where you can do anything.

I do this to, but to explore. I like seeing the sights, seeing all the worlds.

I wish (maybe) i was liking you right now

>join friends+ room a vrg bro is in
>he signs off just after I get in
>get this
I hope it was just some room of normies

>when you have an avatar who's head and chest are positioned in such a way that if you accurately position the view point you clip through your neck/chest when you look down

this shit's annoying

lol get fucked dot

Vote to kick had happened in Veeky Forums meetups too. I don’t know who the fuck starts them. I’m cautious about going to them.

Haha was it really Dot?

I was in one where someone started a kick just for shits and giggles...I hope they didn't think we were trying to actually get rid of them

he's not even online.
>muh dot boogeyman

If you're in privates or testing I try not to bother. Though last weekend I got a bit too drunk later in the night to keep track.

That would probably be why then, I'm in a private testing 90% of the time until I figure out where I want to go.

Dot literally just gets on to put Gene's head on different bodies and show everyone then afks

Does any one have this Makise Kurisu?
mikumikudance.wikia.com/wiki/Kurisu_Makise_(Kakomiki)
It's paid only but wondered if its floating around somewhere as I've seen it in an avatar world

I never said that isn't the case. You're not wrong.

I was just wondering if it might be a euro /vrg/ group or something.
Wasn't trying to spread dotaganda.

I was agreeing with you, no worries

Yeah I don't know how he became a meme since that's literally all he does.
Yeah, just sucks the more he gets namedropped the worse the autism about him gets.

I've tried multiple different breast jiggle setups and none of them seem to do the trick. Very odd.

Is this it?
cadnav.com/3d-models/model-18931.html

It's not, I found it here: mediafire.com/file/zrt3lyasa338ou3/Windows100% Kurisu Makise.rar

However eye tracking wont work, her pupils just clip into the whites of her eyes sadly

>found model of mai waifu
>35 dollars
>have to SUBTLY convince a friend to lewd me using that model after i "gift" it to them
fffffffffffffuck

Split the mesh, then move the whites back and/or pupils forward until it doesn't clip anymore while still not looking weird.

don't do it, he'll judge you

good idea thanks

do i look like i care about some insignificant thing like JUDGEMENT?

Is this like, an ERP thread?

no sir.

It's the bastard child of /agdg/, /soc/, /lgbt/, and /jp/

so pretty much

yea i admit thats pretty gay

What else were you expecting from a Veeky Forums vr General

Sure is, you wanna join in?

I don't have the VR headset or the gays

We can get started on the latter right now, don't worry

i am pretty sure i don't want to get "the gays"

but isn't it beautiful?

Am i fucked up if i would fuck the shit out of the one on green outfit?

cant argue with that, where do i sign up?

>people being gay in thread instead of game
come on I am very bored right now

Any meetups going on now, lads?

Vr chat socks will protect you from getting the gay

>want to rip a character model.
>it's from a ps2 game.
>that was never released onto the pc.
>published by a company notorious for making weird encryptions and shit so people don't even bother ripping game assets.

Gonna need to find and pay someone to do this.

are you the vrchat townbike?

Buy it, share it, get a gangbang of anons using it. Saves you face in front of your friend too.

Just any one of you guys post an instance + the # and see how many people will join, i can guarantee ill be there with my desktop and low poly avatar

no that's blue-kun, biggest slut of the virtual realm