fire-emblem-heroes.com/en-gb/beginners/
events.fire-emblem-heroes.com/referendum/

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

>SoV Links
pastebin.com/YMFekM1P

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ce/Xander_(Nohrian_Summer)_Special_Skill4_(EN).wav
twitter.com/marakacchi1/status/960027676055552000
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Crossover when

What are you doing in FEH, /feg/?

Ayrika is cute! CUTE!

Wolf when

>Dragons
>Dancers
>Horses
Reminder that if your arena team consists of the following unit types you should uninstall the game because you're playing on easy mode.

autoing TT
I still haven't reached 50k

Grinding out TT so I can be in the top 1k for that sweet 10,000 feather reward

Your Valentines' banner

I really think the Archanea games got it bad portrait wise.

Why can't I roll for this servant yet ?

Who even gives a shit about this series?

If a unit had Drive Def 3 as a seal and a C-skill, would they grant Def+6 to units around them?

Chain challenges
Good drought content

Summer in February?

Eirika Alter!

Yes, and it'd be +8 if they had one of the NY weapons

Grinding Kagerou's sp in TT while also grinding my support PA Olivia.
My god it's such a fragile team.

Hopefully one day, my love

What's your point and rank so far user?

Would whale about $500 for.

Because he hasn't finished Celica.

I could live with this

What a disappointing anniversary.

You say that while posting that generic garbage of all things?

Can they just give us Aversa's GHB already? I fucking need her chocolate milkers and thighs, have Cuboon draw her while we're at it

Nice. Hopefully we get Drive Spd as a seal, so my B!lucina's very aura grants Spd+9 and Atk+3

I'm really tempted to kill Burger King to give Azama steady stance, will I regret

Grinding Tempest. I haven't even done the Dev maps yet.

Grinding Tana and Sanaki to S-support and finishing HM on Gunnthra in TT.

I want this cum guzzler

>when you run out of Reposition fodder and have to resort to Draw Back
Oh nooo
Sorry Nino, it's for the greater good.

Give him fortress defense instead.

You will 100% regret it.

We’re in the middle of winter, those sluts are gonna freeze to death.
Which is good.

Drive Def 2 is a great seal because it can stack with Ward skills too.

Why does IS refuse to rework the 3*-4* summoning pool and remove shitters that no one wants like oboro and femui?

Yura'd

>non seasonal ranged magic flier
Oh please IS.

Excuse me sir the proper term is "flesh eater" not "cum guzzler"

>We’re in the middle of winter, those sluts are gonna freeze to death.

They need natural heating, if you know what I mean

Just give him fortress def, it doesn't remove a character and he isn't healing much at all anyways

What are you fags doing here?We re all on/vp/

A campfire?

Imagine what sex with Nia would be like. How literally hot it would be inside her pussy pussy. The warmth would undulate over your dick like a cat's purr, and just lounging in her insides without moving would bring you gradually closer to orgasm. You'd have to beg her not to move so you won't Aqua Wave too quickly, and she'd say something in an unintelligible Welsh accent before thrusting against you anyway. She'd be able to tell when you're about to cum, and slide your dick out of her right as you're about to go over the edge. The sudden difference in temperature brought about by the cold air and her slimy hot juices glistening on your throbbing erection would leave you in agony. You'd give her a pleading look as she gently edges you using her cloaked hands, maybe rubbing the glans with her fingers or letting you experience the feel of her thighs. The sexual frustration would almost drive you insane, and only once you've begged her would you be allowed to hug her tight and cum balls deep, soaking her squishy hot pussy with an unconscionable amount of semen as hard as you can.

And then she'd wake up and realize that she's dying single and never getting any.

Repo and draw back are for 2 completely different units. Reposition is for tankier units, draw back is for glass canons. There are other factors but this is the top layer

A long, thick candle

>reposition on a fragile unit like nino
You should be giving her drag back anyways

>How literally hot it would be inside her pussy pussy.
Wouldn't it be cold?

After FGO's crossover.

He's foddering the Ninos, user

this is a chalphy goblin

>Not building Sigurd's Silver Sword to being a critical Silver Sword for Seliph next gen

Oh shit, the kill counts stay the same when the weapons are inherited? That's sick.

>he doesn't have barsts and selena
stop summoning for blues already

Best Special Quote?

Guess I'll do that then if I get hold of a 4* Seth

If you're gonna give it to a tanky unit just go swap instead.

I CANNOT SWIM

"SHOW ME YOUR COCK" by Sakura

Would this flier team be okay or do I need to switch someone out? What skills should I add, as I’m clueless about fliers.

Elincia (RES+/DEF-): Amiti, Special not chosen, Death Blow 3, Desperation 3, C skill not chosen

NY! Azura (RES+/DEF-): Speed Hagoita, no skils chosen yet

Catria (ATK+/RES-): Killer Lance+, New Moon, Armored Blow 1, Seal Attack 3, no C skill

Summer Corrin (merged +1, ATK+/DEF-): Blarblade+, Moonbow, Swift Strike 1, Desperation 1, Fortify Res 2

I also have a Cherche (ATK+/HP-) with a Brave Axe+ and Spring Camilla (HP+/RES-) to switch in, and some Honkers to fodder if needed.

Thanks user. It looks like I shouldn't even bother.

d1u5p3l4wpay3k.cloudfront.net/feheroes_gamepedia_en/c/ce/Xander_(Nohrian_Summer)_Special_Skill4_(EN).wav

Oh my fuck

Well, at least it isn't 200k
:')

Excuse me sir her type is water, it's about being wet, not hot

I want aversa to step on my cock with those heels

Nia was made to be bred

>ask if 4* +10 is a good investment
>get conflicting information from various anons
I don't know which side is trolling or not, fuck

okay, that's a really good one

I'd switch out Catria for S!Camilla or maybe Valter if you have him

He's been really nice

If you plan on using the unit long term then go for then invest in 5*.
If the unit is just for filling out a team especially for AA then 4*+10 is enough.
Both are right.

5* you tard.

O MY RUBBER ______

>not 1*+10
twitter.com/marakacchi1/status/960027676055552000

god I hate the sacred seals menu

what a mistake

>Valentian Valentines
Mae
Mathilda
Sonya
Faye

>Nu New Spring
Ryoma
Hinoka
Olivia
Frederick

>Nu New Bride
Lucina
Celica
Azura
Ninian

>Askr Summer
Alfonse
Anna
Fjorm
Gunnthra
Sharena shows up as a free unit in the TT

Core arena team should be 5 star+. Random shitters like barst or cherche you meme up should be 4 star+ since it's far far cheaper. Your favorites deserve lots of love so they should also be 5 star+

Why would you use a 4*+10
4* merging someone basically means you don't give a fuck about them
Why would anyone use someone they don't care about in a gacha game
The idea itself is just flawed and retarded

You forgot
>Fliers
>Armors

>what is AA

NINGEN

>mathilda alt

this is the stuff that dreams are made of

unfortunately it's only a dream

>Elincia to murder
>hone fliers
>Blade SCorrin
Congrats, you've won at flier teams. If you want a way to reliably bait non-CA archers swap SCamilla in and take Catria out, since otherwise you'll need to rely on positioning to deal with archers (not too bad with an Airzura). Give Elincia fortify fliers and SCorrin can nuke anything not green, Elincia can nuke anything not blue, and you have a dancer.

You forgot
>Infantry

>mathilda

A mistake.

Is Nino familiar with the taste of cocks

A miserable pile of shit.

Who's ready for tonight's banner?

It's worth it for units that aren't very good, don't have good skills to fodder off, you don't plan on making them a 5* anytime soon and you roll a ton of. Stuff like Est, Oboro, Bartre and Gwendolyn are prime candidates.

>No all male banners
I hate how sexist japan is, time to bomb them again!

She had twins.

4+10 for units you dont use that much or dont care about
5+10 for arena core or units you love. you get enough feathers to 5+10 about every 3 months

for me, cherche has terrible art and i only field her in arena assault, so she was an easy 4+10
a.tiki on the other hand has good art and has been a great unit to run on arena offense since weapon refine, especially after myrrh dropped, so i 5+10'd her

I have a 4*+10 Olivia. It's for when a unit is useful (dancer), but you don't care enough to 5* them. In Olivia's case I actually kept her that way because her art looks so mediocre that it didn't warrant a gold frame.

Remember that no matter how bad you have it you'll never have it as bad as this guy.

That's beautiful.

Clair for Hit and Run!
Gwendy for Drag Back!
Barst for Shove!