>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FF XI
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FFXV
XV manga released in Japan
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
FFXV Official Works, 3/22/18: amazon.co.jp/dp/4757556500/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_dp_U_x_YbCxAbGMYKXQP
PC/Royal Edition Announced, 3/6/18: youtu.be/lPHypsuXNKs
OST Volume 2 (DLC Episode Music) Scheduled for 3/21/18: square-enix.co.jp/music/sem/page/ff15/ost2/

>DFF NT
store.na.square-enix.com/product/445809/dissidia-final-fantasy-nt-steelbook-brawler-edition-ps4
Latest Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=rAuZpnv8QzU
Some Stuff: pastebin.com/L5eNSRgn

>Dissidia FF Opera Omnia
dissidiaoperaomnia.com/home/
JP Guide (temp): altema.jp/dffoo/gachamemorialhall-2-7012
Friend ID:docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oJEShGG0RaEV6XlGyvJDNFaGfWSNZhtMAM0H6S-xOOw/edit?usp=sharing

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Mote tracker: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Wxq-3qvu7wgmEWGyGiXXTKIX5tKulOoWyQmnxOwzalE/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/yy35m5Rm

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FinalFantasyXII/comments/7281oh/how_to_figure_out_which_espers_to_use_per/
ff12sector.com/ff12_license_board.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

retard

retard

sniff her asshole

So I'm trying to search myself for any kind of guide that will tell me what each Ssper gives extra on the license board per job, but i can't for the life of me find a single guide that tells me what gives what. All i know for now is Belias can give a Knight a lousy potion lore and a Shikari a Horology. Both these abilities are basically worthless useless but I think there's a 3 esper limit per character so i don't wanna use Belias on my shikari/knight in case I really need to put 3 other espers on them.

It's baffling to me that there are all these min/max guides and yet out of the 10 or so links I've checked not a single one has min/maxed esper distribution.

blocked

As the other guy said, your job combos don't really matter if you're doing a normal playthrough. Just pick a balanced team and you're golden.

There isn't an esper limit senpai

Thanks, Will keep that in mind.
It's really a disease, I'm such a min/maxing faggot that I start to really hate it when you can't re-spec such things, as I really like to experiment.

I guess I'll start out by making Vaan a Bushi/Knight and see where I'll go from there.

>There isn't an esper limit

Oh shit really? I thought you had a max of 3 espers per character. Fuck man then what do you think is more useful for a NG- run, Numerology or Potion lore 1? They both seem rather low and I don't think my Knight/Bushi is ever going to use potions but Numerology sounds like one of those skills that not even NG- can make useful.

The question is: is it worth making a "pure" support character by combining white with time mage? Or should I find a different combo for characters to do "side" healing?

We at /ffg/ can all agree that XV "Pocket Edition" is the absolute shittiest of the shit.

Was just about to ask if it was any good, ty my man!

how did it play?

It's like they made a 3D version of the Theatrhythm chibis.
The Regalia is giving me Batmobile vibes for some reason though.

>snooze my way up to mt bur omisace after spending 10 hours running through the forest talking to sjw hippie cats
>snooze my way through conversation with old dude talking about dreams
>"dude is dead"
>"no"
>"go spend another 10 hours running through boring zones into another shitty dungeon so you can find another generic ancient powerful artifact"
holy fuck when does this game get good
it's seriously so difficult to give a shit about any of these character or what's going on in the plot and this shrine and artifact shit feels like needless padding

Just how useless are Yuffie and Sazh in OO? Altema ranks them at 5/100 and 1/100 respectively when the next lowest rank is fucking 57? What's with that? I'm asking because I'm going to hit the cap on t1 and t2 red crystals soon, I don't have anything for Vaan or OK. I actually like Yuffie and Sazh, they have some of the better personalities throughout the series, and I have stuff for them. Should I just spend them on Vaan and hope for his stuff because he's like the best in the game? I like him too, it's just I don't have stuff for him yet.

You guys ever notice that Cid is a manlet?

It's not a character based game, sperg.
That's why it was panned on release but later lauded. The narrative is subtle, political, and takes an autistic degree of attention to understand on the first pass.
It's easily the best written Final Fantasy, for what little that's worth.

people tend to shrink when they get old

Wait I meant Horology. The formula for the way damage is calculated is (level)x2nd digit in the in-game clocks minute squared.

So as a level 1 Vaan if the in-game clock is say, 38 or 58 my damage would be....64 damage. Meanwhile potion lore 1 gives a flat 20% boost to potions.

All the fixed damage skills are pretty useless, they're mostly just for speedrunners to use once a run.

At this stage in the game, it doesn't really matter. Just use who you like.
If you really want to be a metafag, keep your crystals handy until you get the weapons for the meta characters.
I suggest the former.

>FGO has a shit-ton of fanart and tons of community-made jokes
>FEH is close behind with their own 4koma
>No Final Fantasy mobage has a sliver of artists or fanart
>Barely any in-community jokes
>we just bicker and bitch at each other all day
this franchise is truly dead

Then fuck off back to FGO

Man, I sure am glad my boi Firion is good in this.
Just 400 T3 Reds to go til CLvl 50.

I'm sad and sick and you can only shit about muh mobage is better than yours
Be happy about your shit, fucktards

Factually incorrect

I want to be happy with Lilly.

the reason is simple honestly.
final fantasy fans are already pretty bad.
then you make a general with nothing but the people who are just as bad, but hate the other fans

Fag

maybe one day

FF is a low tier series that attracts dumb people. This is no secret

zzzzz

>No Final Fantasy mobage has a sliver of artists or fanart

We have that guy that draw girls with penises

Lilly doesn't give a crap about you and your shitposting will never make them like you. Eat shit

rude

DissidiaPee Ess Pee has plenty of good fanart

Okay, the first time I tried the L45 mission in the Squall Event, I wiped on the Gaia Behemoth.
Just tried it again, and was surprised to actually beat it.
And then I was really surprised when it turns out I also did every goal, and got the score for it.

So now I just have to farm the bosses for the mission, and then I'm done.

Why is this place so hostile ?

That's because Dissidia on PSP is an actual game with actual gameplay.
Something even Fate will never even get right. Can't wait for their Dissidia ripoff to be actual garbage.

>Firion getting suplexed by Maria
>Bartz, the guy with the harem, with 0 girls
Lel, and wut respectively.

Good job, user. What party did you use?

retard

Firion, Yuna, Edge.
I think the big thing that helped this time was the fact I actually had a defence stat this time, since I wanted to Complete the Illusion missions.
Also Edge having Smokescreen saved my ass.

Firion so fucking gud though.

all the nice people left long ago

retard

Actually, scratch that, I had the defence stat because I was trying to complete the Hard Prototype fight.
First times attempting it it outsped me and immediately fucking broke someone.

>tfw brainlet and you know that you have no hope
Never have I gone through a day and not wished that I were intelligent. Especially now that I'm older.

retards

blocked

>not coagulated

2B in OO when?

literally dumb retard injectors injected faggot meme

3 years from now.

thankfully never

Jelly. I would love to have Firion stuff.

4HOL/Bravely Default characters in Opera Omnia when?

Problem is currently, I have way more abilities at the moment than he has CP. I have his gear, but no limits broken on them.

none of those are final fantasies
begone apes

this is darkwolf, isn't it?

Please follow the directions VERY carefully.

>Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes Of Light
>Not a Final Fantasy
user...

>4HOL literally has "final fantasy" in the title
>not a final fantasy
good try, ape, but your falseflagging won't work on me

When is Mira from My Life As Darklord going to be in Opera Omnia?

Kenny Crow should be in OO

I forgot this was even a game.

>found a decent "guide" of what job to give what esper to really it was just one forum post of a guy who has the exact same job combo setup I do
>five espers go to my knight/Bushi

I'm gunna give my foebreaker/shikari belias because if i don't he literally won't get a single summon. here's the "guide" if yall want it. It's just the first post.

reddit.com/r/FinalFantasyXII/comments/7281oh/how_to_figure_out_which_espers_to_use_per/

No, that's Pvt. Ryan, from a neat movie named after him.

After using my first cycle quest key and learning that you actually get unlimited runs for 30 minutes instead of just the normal 10 tries, I understand why Cecil is supposed to be so valuable and I'm pretty sad I wasn't able to get his weapon.

It's one of the lesser talked about games, though Bravely is something of a successor to it.

Cycle Quest Key + Book of Treasure.
30 minutes of panicked fighting to really optimise those crystal drops.

dimensions characters in anything when?
want muh alba

>Cycle Quest Key + Jewel of Everything
>30 minutes of panicked fighting to really optimize MAXIMUM GAINS.
FTFY

Those 550 Tier 3 Crystals aren't going to drop themselves.

There are Dimensions characters in Pictlogica
Also, Dimensions getting the After-Years treatment/full collection release when?

Every day, I thank god that Tactics isn't one of these forgotten games.

Because is a fucking 10 years old game?

Well, Tactics introduced Ivalice which keeps it relevant.
The only references these games will likely see are phone games/remixes in Bravely (in 4HOL's case)

That's not Agrias, that's Saber.

I just finished Chapter 1 in OO, should I actually be pulling or what?

I've got like 18,000 mythril or lapis or whatever you call it, I've only done the half-price pull on that one banner

Why didn't they just stick with the WoFF style for this? It's probably easier to work with and the only one who doesn't look like total shit is Ignis. SE knows by now how bad the models look if even they're making jokes about how stupid Noctis looks in it.

Leave it until tomorrow, the weekly banner should be changing.

Here's a dumb question. Is it possible to lose access to a summon by not taking a specific quickening?

Only Zodiark

What job gets fucked over on Zodiark if you don't take the right quickening tile?

Knight
Also I'm bullshitting, I don't know anything about Zodiac System, I just know what the summons are.

A broken clock is right twice a day, Knights really do lose access to Zodiark if you pick the wrong quickenings.
Additionally, Ninjas lose Cuchulainn and Time Mages lose Hashmal

But you can get Zodiark on Knight because its tile is right next to the Zodiac shield.

Chuchulain is right next to daggers 5 and Hasmael is right next to a magic lore as well. Source: ff12sector.com/ff12_license_board.php

Maybe the zodiac age moved the tiles around a bit and you could lose stuff in the earlier version? SE really went all out with it's anti-missables.

I was bullshitting too btw
nothing is missable in XII

Man, if I was somehow right I would have flipped.
I only know what they are because of the TCG.

On another positive change the zodiac age did was change ninja swords so only ONE of them is dark element, the yaguru one. Koga is earth and ichi is water. The new ninja blade paired with Yaguru is also non-elemental, so making the choice to get the three Shikari quickinings on my Shikari/Breaker that give the elemental ninja swords is super easy now.

The fuck is this ruse cruse I want off this crazy train.

Several job combos can heal, so you don't really need a dedicated support character. I had Fran as a WM/Machinist in my TZA playthrough to offset her relatively crappy stats and slow weapon animations and it was more than enough.

"positive"
XII was already too easy, even IZJS. They were supposed to make it more limiting (the central reason IZJS>Vanilla) not even easier.

While it's true that XII's lore and background is excellent, the fact that its characters are all bland literally whos is not a good thing, especially considering the political aspect takes a nosedive as you progress through the game.

Thanks. I think it's a bit of a pain, you don't get to know much about the classes short of the initial descriptions and honestly.. that doesn't help much to pick.