pastebin.com/ehq8JjR2

Femtur Pastebin:
pastebin.com/MEdWcTu9

MegSev adventures:
MegSev dot blogspot dot com

All previous Collages that we know of: imgur.com/a/FSJBQ

Previous thread: Thread theme: youtube.com/watch?v=QIPWYF_G15M

Other urls found in this thread:

help.ea.com/en-ca/help/origin/origin/download-dlc-for-classic-origin-games/#masseffect
github.com/Erik-JS/masseffect-binkw32
youtu.be/Z_kfM-BmVzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gigi-chan best waifu

2nd for best girls

On step closer to getting our ayyfu to write your name in the stars,senpai

Musk just literally wrote his name in the stars

How are you staying comfy today meg? Doing your mandatory weekly run through the trilogy I hope.

just watched the SpaceX launched, wrapped my head around the concept, that there´s now a Tesla orbiting Earth

I´m undecided, whether i should draw or play some ME.

Should I go to Virmire before Noveria, or after that ?

Everyone wants a spiky girlfriend.

>just watched the SpaceX launched
Pray to God the reapers didn't see that shit.

It's been a decent while since I last played 1, I thought you had to do Noveria and the other planets before Virmire?
Maybe it has just been too damn long. Guess it's time to play through again. I'd say go to Noveria first though.

I´ve finished the retrieval of Dr. T´soni and Feros, then the Council informed me about Saren. I barely did some side missions.

Idk if anyone remembers but I posted a while back how I haven't played the OT in over a year, well I got up to the ME1 menu screen.... So yeah.
I couldn't decide whether to play as Sheploo or make a custom potato looking motherfucker.

nth for best milf

>best milf
not with those disgusting tits she's not

Playing HotS with the new character, incidentally her VA also voices Meryl.

Ah, the throwing anus. A fine weapon.

17th for best Gmilf

>Also Somehow Not Dead Edition
i'm surprised too

Which is the sexiest?

Too bad Revenant turned to shit in ME3

Went with the good old trusty Widow. Point, click. It's gone.

This!

>turian for tuesdays

with this gun you hit everything except the intended target

Claymore.

Playing some Subnautica. Really just fuckin' around with my base instead of actually doing what I should be doing, looking for Lifeboat 7... somewhere.

Cool, she's got a really nice voice.

you're gettin pretty good.

Goddamn, dude.

>Point, click. It's gone.
Widow is such a based weapon. Playing Infiltrator became even more fun just because of it.
Keep it up user. Wish I had the motivation and patience to learn how 2 art.

>I barely did some side missions.
At least most of them aren't worth your time since they have practically zero impact during 2 or 3.

Any order will do. Virmire is unlocked after any two main planet missions. Beyond that it's a personal preference.

Pretty nice, cute robit.

[sweating intensifies]

thx, your appreciation is much appreciated

the trick is not to rely on motivation or patience, but rather forcing yourself with a schedule.

> i wörk best when under pressure

Gee, Thread is nearly 4 hrs old, and no one has posted Mr. Steal-Yo-Girl yet

> sooo disappointing

well
well
well

Anybody else watch the launch earlier today?
Could barley see it from my back yard.

spess
drunkwithtaliwhen

>a Tesla orbiting Earth
>ywn be that rich to send your damn car to space just because

Gotta always go with Sheploo.
Unless you can actually make a decent looking custom Shep, but I could never do that.

Adam Sessler Is that you?

I woke up to SpaceX's launch which was good, I had gone to bed just finished Andromeda for the first time and needed something to put the spark back in me.

Fem Shep Best Shep!

Don't post the ogre.

How abouts THE Shepard?

Ogre is a nice way of putting it.

>new playthrough
>plan on being a biotic
>used to the other games mechanics
>get ready to mess up some aliens
>throw takes 50 seconds to recharge
>pistol is crap
>lift has a slow recharge
>so do warp and singularity
>barrier lasts for a whopping 10 seconds
>bring ashley and garrus
>they do all the killing while I can occasionally ragdoll someone
it's satisfying when you can get a lift + throw combo and btfo some batarian shithead, but like 95% of combat is just waiting for powers to recharge. Does this get better, or should I just use a save editor and fabricate a save to import to ME2? I love the spirit and the stories and exploration in ME1, but combat as a biotic is so sluggish compared to the first run I did as an infiltrator

I can make a shepherd that looks a lot like me but I look like shit so it's depressing

here is Mr. Grissom

Once you unlock Shotguns I thought it got much better.

adepts don't get shotguns, do they? I only just unlocked pistols

Gotta git to bed, sleep well, MEG! Dream of waifu boob windows. Maybe even butt windows!

Ah I didn't know you chose Adept. Nah they don't get shotguns, my bad. I was thinking of Vanguard for some reason.
Stay comfy out there user.

Now now, no dying yet. Last thread still managed 90+ posters. Surely it's not time to throw in the towel just yet.
Plus where else could I share my anger for 3's ending and discuss this game I, for some reason, still play through?

>where else could I share my anger for 3's ending and discuss this game
idk maybe tumbler or reddit, they seem to love everything bioware does.

>remember to stop a krogan's natural health regeneration by lightly kicking them in the chest

Krogan cannot defeat the power of cutscenes.

>10

>Can't handle the ShepStep.

Going to sleep, stop letting the thread die.

later fag

Don't worry, it won't.
Probably. No promises.

>but I look like shit so it's depressing

>Though Tali's immune system has strengthened well past needing an emergency induction port, old habits are hard to break.

Woah, look who's returning to making ME pics.

>showing skin

>tali
>purple

I love Suvi!

I want to listen to her go on and on about rocks!

I believe I might get erect watching her shiny pink lips form enthusiastic sounds.

Shut up Caitfag.

>8

Damn... what can we do.

the fact that this concept was created, and we received the one we got in ME3 goes to show where the integrity of Bioware went... out the fucking window.

what a cringefest of a deviantart page this guy has. it is neat to see Tali in that uniform, while still retaining her own flair though.

Yeah, his post-war headcanon stuff is terrible.

So Jack makes the most sense, right? Being together with Tali could literally be the death of her and Miranda can't....you know.

Whoever you want to bang is whoever makes the most sense, user.

Makes sense

The fuck?

Hey, I'm a lil confused, I've got the urge to play ME, wanted to get Arrival for ME2 since I hadn't done it in the past.
I got redirected there help.ea.com/en-ca/help/origin/origin/download-dlc-for-classic-origin-games/#masseffect where I can just download shit.
Not that I mind not paying for DLC, but what the fuck? Is it gonna ask me for shekels at some point or do I just download and install it without buying it? Trying to figure out what's the catch here

So I'm playing Andromeda. Parts of it are fun, but I feel like it has a little on the Dragon Age: Inquisition influence. A little too much of it. There's a ton of filler content that just starts to get tiresome after awhile. A lot of inch-deep content, shallow.

EA has basically taken these franchises, Dragon Age and Mass Effect, and taken them the Ubisoft direction in terms of how it constructs is AC games. I think this is why Andromeda is so much worse than previous ME games.

You have to sign up with you BW/EA account that's eligible for it. Otherwise the game will disable ALL the DLC.

github.com/Erik-JS/masseffect-binkw32 use this to bypass the check

Thanks for that, but after some snooping around, it looks like it's actually free

>Heavy breathing intensifies

Did you boys see the landing boosters?
>youtu.be/Z_kfM-BmVzQ
Holy fuck those sonic booms. Jesus, rockets are loud.

>implying Sheploo would think about that ogre when he has seven different bitches at his feet

Femshep > Sheploo

>So Jack makes the most sense, right?
yes

>Femshep > Sheploo

Cute!

Why do you hate women?

Fuck yeah I saw them. The launch overall was amazing.