hey they worked hard on the hands and spears

Our savior

ABHORASH WHEN

>last thread

More like neferata when am i right

Space: Total War when?

Last thread here: Also,
>[Open]
Jesus. This is why we can't have nice things and some fun with overtime threads, because newfags will screw it up

SOYMANII

nobody wants to remember last thread

BIG

EMPIRE

COCKS

Hate it when you're trying to 1-on-1 an enemy lord and Orion just keeps throwing his fucking spear far behind them without dealing damage.
She's actually relevant, so probably.

I do. I want to remember asking for Abhorasj

This isnt a lizard :(

TRUE KING OF BRETONNIA when?

Post Graces

Regimental gangbang when?

>ruins your elves

stop.

>Thrones of Britannia
why all of those meme unit drawings have mouth open as if they were soyboys

High Elves.

Valor.
Dignity.
Grace.
Divinity.
Just some of the words to describe the High Elf with. But the one that strikes me as most accurate: Perfection.

ricemanii

So, proportionally to their respective body masses, how do Warhammer races compare in cock sizes?
I think

Beastmen > Greenskins > Humans > Dwarfs > Elves > Skaven

>tfw your boys never break and fight to the death

;_; rip silver chevron hastati

High Elves.

Boring.
Dingy.
Gross.
Dirty.
Just some of the words to describe the High Elf with. But the one that strikes me as most accurate: Soy.

Because brits(lowercase because they dont deserve uppercase) are all soy and no boy

YAY WE ARE PLEASING THE GODS

>Soy Elves

Look at him. Look at him and laugh. High Elf haters can't even quote the right posts.

Is capturing city and letting rebels take over better than just razing if I want to create a buffer zone?

so is it just me or are the Beastmen unstoppable cunts since the patch. Playing as the Empire, they rampage over the other imperial factions and barely take any casualties. Nordland/Middenheim/Hochland have been deleted by about turn 20. In manual battles they seem fine but their auto-resolve is beyond fucked.

>still the same soyboy unit card mod
Told you to piss of to reddit. You heard me the first time. Don't make me repeat myself

>inferior navy
>inferior weapons
>lions and eagles instead of dinosaurs and hydras
>worshipping soy gods like Asuryan

Greenskins have no cocks, they are fungi.

It goes:
Beastboys > Lizardmen > Vampires > Dwarves > Chaos/Norsca > Brettonia > Humans > Skaven > Kangz > ELVES > Greenskins >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Marienburg

This. I even respect the tree hugging NEETs more than Cuck Elves

>doesn't know what mods do what

probly a fantasoy talking shit lmfao

whats that? can't hear you over you sucking your mommy's tits

>all verbal communication or expression is now soy

S-shut it down-gone.

>D-listers talking shit
*superior chuckle*

Why not, like, take it and build garrisons and shiiet?

la creatura...

Go back to your cuckshed, soyim.

I have 2 lords and I'm getting harassed from all sides so I can't invest in things I can't defend and will be taken over in few turns

who are the Jews of warhammer
>scarce population
>religious, conservative, proud
>150 iq
?

>his country hasn't been a playable faction in an unmodded Total War game
Imagine living in such a "country".

dwarves

c'mon bruh

>proud
You mean
>getting cucked by pretty much every other faction and on the brink of extinction?
dorfs

>originate from Egypt
>treat others like livestock
>von car((stein))

Hey guys, what are some fun mods if I want the full modded/cheat experience? So far I ahve Crysnos Unlocker, Cataph's TEB and Kraka Drak, Better Blazing Sun Recruitment, and Orc Subjugation.

What are some other must have/really good gameplay mods? I'm especially looking for ones that are mostly lore friendly.

i...it was
twice

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1170705545&searchtext=

Is this any good?

>b-but we wuz slavs n shit....

Beastmen are the most mutated faction. Their average cock size isn't top tier, due to all the cocks which turn into something else or drop off entirely.

It goes like this:

Norsca > Dwarves > Chaos Warriors > Beastmen > Bretonnia > Empire = Vampires > Lizardmen > Skaven > Kangz (only a few preserved cocks, some in long lost jars) > Elves > Greenskins.

Be careful. You're gonna summon the "communism will save us from our insignificant existence!" poster again

radious

>Literally holding elections to decide which of your faggot princes can get murdered my Malekith next.

>white humans have bigger cocks than other white humans
The state of soy.
ELVES!
>tallest bodies
>leanest bodies
>longest cocks
It is known

Which country my man?

are any of new faction mods for tww1 good? I've heard that one that adds red duke as playable LL/faction was decent is that true?

do empire soldiers rape the peasant women when provinces go to war with each other?

God no

>Malekith
>the eternally cucked
>literally freezing his ass off for decades until some interns took pity on him and had to use the literal destruction of the world as excuse to give him some scraps for a couple of minutes before the world exploded

Throw in a unit size mod for ebic big battles

feels good

CLAN MORS TRIUMPHANT YES-YES!

Wrong, elves never fuck, so their dicks are shrivled up.

Norscans have chaos-infused seed with which to make the new ever-chosen out of a lucky empire/kislevian wench.

Someone post the big canon of Nuln.

This tbqh. Black Ark Corsairs are the biggest chads of the entire world

Brettonians are French. According to recent polls, French people have slightly larger cocks on average than other white nations.

Elves, on the other hand, will only refer to their penises as "sissy clits". Their cocks are so tiny that they are good for nothing except being locked in chastity cages. Elves breed using turkey basters and the only recreational sex they have is anal fisting.

Lmao elves are girly twinks full of estrogen, they're certainly in the bottom three (and that's counting cockless fungi)

Poland - empire and medieval i guess
i excluded larp factions like venedi from attila though

>Malekith cucked
>Finubar quite literally tries to be friends with lesser races while his bodyguard plows his wife

Thats what you think. But whenever elves are not dominating other Warhammerâ„¢ "factions", they are dominating their women during sex parties.

>france
>white
Muhammad sure helped that poll.

Lizardmen don't have cocks, they reproduce asexually through the spawning pools which lizardmen just show up in at specific times.

kurwa

>they are dominating their women during sex parties.

Maybe with sassy one liners and bitchy insults. Not with sex.

> Norsca > Dwarves > Chaos Warriors > Beastmen > Bretonnia
Cucklet. Its know Sigmar has the biggest cock in the wh universe. All northern men are impotents and cucks. Praise Sigmar.

>Brettonians are French. According to recent polls, French people have slightly larger cocks on average than other white nations.
The same way how you boast on having slightly bigger than average birthrates?
no need to thank us

>g-gib crown please
>s-somebody pls light a fire
>mommy where's my milk?

>confusing soy elves with Khainite chads

> Malekith
> cucked
Yeah he cucked tyrion pretty hard.

i mean, i'm just assuming that since WH is a dark/low-fantasy styled universe that rape is probably fairly common

>All northern men are impotents and cucks. Praise Sigmar.
northern men are genetically superior because they are space marines from future you moron
of course being superior aryan comes with a package of having competent thundercock too

>muscle mass of a starving skaven
>chad

Would explain the female vampire's tits.

>sandies
>big dingalings
there's a reason they're cover their women, they fear the europoid warrior-lover

Arabs/Asians have little cocks. The only immigrant population boosting the French stats are the Congolese.

DISCUSSION OVER

They literally added a race that only breeds by raping humans.

Were there news that attracted /gsg/ and /v/ filth, or something?

>Believing Sigmarite propoganda.
>Not realising that the Chosen of the Lady are chosen for a reason, and that giant northmen have giant northdongs.

Polite reminder that malekith "the always defeated" had to cast himself into the realm of chaos after being blasted by teclis so he wont die for good.

Its just druchii posters. Thats how they are. Its the missing sunlight you know

> lady
> some elvish whore
KEK

Why do you have this.

>From there, the twins began to learn their respective arts, and in a pivotal moment, the pair came face to face with N'kari, the Slaaneshi Greater Daemon who had launched the Rape of Ulthuan centuries before.
>who had launched the Rape of Ulthuan centuries before.
>the Rape of Ulthuan
wat

Gorillas have the proportionally smallest cocks of all primates. You think black ''''men'''' are somehow the most well endowed of all humans?