pastebin.com/V5rGFjKu

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Yuki12037/status/959383022700122112
twitter.com/Falkunn/status/960867388173570049
twitter.com/HotDogIsTasty/status/959479067698319362
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bullet!

twitter.com/Yuki12037/status/959383022700122112

Rashid chads are taking out all the girls..........

Breed

SFV: Akuma
T7: Druganov
Xrd: Johnny, maybe Baiken when the new patch drops
MvCI: Venom/Black Widow/Space or Venom/Thanos/Power
UMvC3: Captain America/Doctor Strange/Doctor Doom
BlazBlue: Azrael and Susanooh
P4A: Akihiko
DBFZ: Cell/16/SS Vegeta
Pokken: Mewtwo
Smash: Wii Fit Trainer

Alex!

Who is high tier in doobz and why?

For you Luvchess my dude.

*sniffs*

brothers...

>tag games

cammy smells like semen

yikes

>daigo got btfo by itazan
gentlemen
how do we solve the abigail problem?

yikes

Fuck no I'd rather use an N64 controller than a GCN controller.

i see the nipple
i need to suck
i want to BREED

t. gllty

twitter.com/Falkunn/status/960867388173570049
Reminder that DB foolz got SCAMMED into buying a literally broken product for an overly inflated price because it had their fucking hentai characters in it. In any other game this shit would be INDEFENSIBLE and would have tanked its sales HARD.

>tfw no thongs in the community

are you retarded?

Really, no games have had weird bugs like this at launch, ever?

Came home from work, had some fun in DooberZ arcade mode and now im gonna sleep

can it plug into pc?

absolutely disgusting

NOOOOOOOOO

Have you ever actually seen a GCN controller? It's the worst possible design for fighting games.

>replying to dank just because he changed his gimmick a bit
Really m8?

How dead is Injustice 2? I'm trying to get a match but there's only 300 players online

I can't remember the last game that had a repeatable glitch that made a player invisible and still able to attack.
But this goes entirely ignored because you Arccum slurpers will happily take it up the ass from your weeb overlords and ask for more.

KUSOGE

is it capcom doing it, no? then i don't care

>playing PC
There's your problem

This lets it work on both PC and Playstation

What?

Cell has solo corner carry, meter positive and high damage combos in the corner, can be played in any position, and has an alright assist. Quite possibly the best character in the game.

Goku Black is Cell with a better assist and less damage.

Android 18 has fraudulent solo pressure that isn't a meme like Ginyu and one of the best level 1s in the game, very hard to deal with when she gets rolling on offense.

Hit, appropriately enough, hits like a fucking truck and his buttons move him very far forward. High damage combos because he doesn't usually need a super dash, operates great with or without meter.

Kid Buu has no highs but makes up for it in big damage and full screen confirms. One of the strongest anchors in the entire game.

wud sniff

Didn't they announce they'd be making new ones with USB cables?

twitter.com/HotDogIsTasty/status/959479067698319362

lmao

Play Weiss

I'm a fool

This is fine. DBZ fanbase doesn't play the game anyway, they just link images of anime girls and shitpost on /v/ while idling in a lobby or story mode.

n64 controller has 6 face buttons and a big ass dpad

cube controller has lego constructor kit button placement and a dpad smaller than the tip of most people's thumb

based sherry posters blessing /fgg/'s eyes with the goddess herself, filling their minds with lewd thoughts and filling their cocks with blood ready to run the train on her ticket stub free

Goku Rosado Completado

Exactly, you cucks are fine with anything as long as it's by NotCapcom. I could literally slap a namco/arcsys logo on a pile of dogshit and you'd still buy it (and you did, it was called DBFZ).
>when u nut but she keeps sucking
No but for real though, that's just fucking embarrassing, only slightly less embarrassing than the fact that Namcucks will happily slurp this shit up.
That sounds pretty accurate

Best girl!

There are versions of the Saturn pad with USB connectors but I'd be wary about trusting new remakes, some are likely to have cheap parts and be constructed differently. I've only used legit Saturn pads through a converter but maybe somebody can tell you which USB models are legit.

How does Pocket Fighter play, is it fun? Not the puzzle game.

Based Stank

it's a meme game with 3 button and literal RNG

it's fun but you can't play it seriously or anything

Not him but why would you play with the d-pad on a GC controller? Just use the joystick, it has eight directions.

who is the infiltration of tekken?

Muy guapo

based stank saying it like it is

I guess you could but it's still shit

keep fighting the good fight stank

y caliente

It has a lot of charm. All the backgrounds and everything and really neat. It's fun to mash around with a friend.

>tfw no one mains Judy Hopps anymore
Is it because they nerfed her high kicks?

What's your alternative character

atm the only worthy usb saturn pads are the official SLS ones, which are rare.
There's a japan pcb replacement for saturn pads
And there are sega endorsed pads coming soon that will have to be tested.

Outside of that, there's PCB hacking if you can find small enough boards.

I am the only Sakura main in the world

Based Stank

anyone still play ultra sf4 ps4?

Thanks. Didn't look like a serious game, just loved the animations and such.

just played sakura

why is Bison's dash invincible

The main reason these are so great is that the D-Pad is as sensitive as a Tumblerina in Twitch chat while Ricky Ortiz is main stage.
You can just look at the D-Pad the wrong way and press punch to do SPDs. I can't pull out an uppercut faster on any other device, but that's a bit of a double edged sword because it's super difficult to keep your inputs clean and not get supers or half circles just because you decided to go from walking forward to crouch blocking.

Why are proximity normals bad design?

bison players will tell you that IT'S SLOOOW

I am one too
#SAKURASQUAD

I like playing as her as well but I can't main her

>cute thot is an sfv esports enthusiast
strange feel

sorry but this town's not big enough for two low tiers

how do you deal with all her lame-ass animations?

My sister came back from Morocco last summer with those fake tattoos but they went away really fast.

the only bad animations she has are cr.lk and cr.mk

They're awkward and they have a more logical alternative in command normals.

I think the DS2 is worse because you have sticks in the way and the DPad doesn't feel as good compared to DS1. Shoulder buttons are better and feel more natural though.

Can't go wrong with a PS1 pad, I just need to get a less used one because the one I'm using right now is probably older than me and it's dropping tons of shit.

You'll drop her when she's S tier anyway.

Because I dislike them and feel cheated.

>stank actually has jokes, unlike dank
>his name plays into /fgg/ stinky sniff culture, unlike dank who plays into LITERAL stoner culture
Is he the hero this thread needs?

make it 3

Yeah that's what henna is for.

make it 4

>english voices

dumb weeb

Aoko!

>tfw a girl will never touch my hotdog

playblue

Sorry but you're not as low tier as me.

What kind of hotdog

Because it often makes it ambiguous which normal you're going to get when near the range at which the button changes, making things like close/far anti-air buttons inconsistent. It also doesn't really add any extra choice, just unnecessary complexity because you have to worry about which version of a button you'll get. Sometimes you might want to hit a far button near somebody's face because you're expecting a backdash or something, why shouldn't you be able to do that?
When you think about earlier SF games you'll notice there were a lot of normal animations that went almost unused and a large amount of the useful normals were from a crouching position where proximity doesn't apply. Getting rid of proximity is just cutting out chaff and unneeded jankiness.

Shut the fuck up stank

>danketty seething

A-Aoko??!

It's not worth losing all the time you could be spending on videogames or improving yourself instead.