/lozg/ - The Legend of Zelda General

Naked Edition

>The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild InfobinNews/DevelopmentsArt CollectionSoundtrack

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3jgT6vgO_4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/3jgT6vgO_4Y

>dream waifu is better than her real life counterpart

>best girl isn't even real
It's not fair.

yeah I'd fuck Paya

I don’t get it, are the Shiekah supposed to Japanese or something close to that? It’s probably Japanese, but something throws me off.

no balls

manlet

Can't decide between SS Zelda or ALBW

Hylia is sadistic

Quality control is here.

All worthless cogs in her cruel machine

I want to date Rosa!

I want her to swallow my semen!

link is a girl???

quick question, I want to see the guardians material fountain just for shits and giggles, I know it is already patched but, there's a way to delete the game updates?

I doubt it. Do you have a physical copy of the game?

yes, I have my physical copy

If you're on Wii U, I don't know if you can do the same on the switch, delete only the update data then pop the game in and see if that works. Try it without connecting to the internet because it might make you redownload the update.

VERY lewd OP, please delete

Why would you do this to me

Personally I love the NES and Four Swords designs

bump

She's Link's literal dream girl. Best waifu.

thick thighs

So how about the theory about Urbosa cucking Rhoam

>the guardians material fountain
Elaborate, I probably only started playing after it was patched.

Basically a glitch where if you lift a dead guardian with cryonis, it would nonstop drop items until it crashes your game

Does it make sense thematically in BotW to go to Hyrule Castle before you intend to fight Ganon? I've done two of the divine beasts, and thought I would check out the castle since I was already back in Hyrule Field and I've got these quests from one of the stables to get a cookbook and knight gear. Thing is, my autism will go into turbodrive if I step foot in the castle and the game pulls some shit like Zelda crying out to Link and the music kicking into high gear and "OBJECTIVE: DEFEAT CALAMITY GANON" appears in big letters on the screen.

It doesn't. The only thing that triggers something is stepping into the Sanctum, aka the final boss room. The map will pop up but it'll disappear once you leave the castle

>Link, go figure out where Zelda took these pics!
>All those locations are somewhere on this continent, figure it out yourself!
>Don't ask me, I don't have any idea! You were with Zelda when she took them!
>What are you waiting for, go start looking for those locations! Zelda has been fighting Ganon for 100 years, hurry up and regain your memories so you can help her!
You know what, maybe we deserve to get wiped out by Ganon.
So far this has been some of the most tedious, repetitive gameplay I have ever experienced, even more than vanilla Skyrim. The best parts were little details, like objects catching on fire by accident, or shooting a bird but dropping its meat into a freezing lake by accident causing it to turn into another item, or watching Link's procedural animations as he scales a cliff. But when I think about this game in general it feels like such a chore to play. You have to plan so much for a trip to somewhere, and I'm always in the menus healing myself, cooking shit, or re-equipping items after breaking them, etc. I don't think I can do this anymore. And now this, I hate it when someone tells me to help them look for something. I have no idea where you would put that, it's not even mine, we could spend the whole day just wasting time looking for that thing you lost, and we would never find it. The only landmark I recognize is the one with the 2 cliffs, I don't even know which side it's facing or how far away I'd need to be for that pic. It could be anywhere within a couple kilometers for all I know. Even trying to ride a horse is a pain in the ass.

Faggot

What kept you playing? I bought the game for Zelda, and I've already been playing for a few weeks, but I haven't seen her butt even once and yet it was spammed all over this website. That's false advertisement, senpai. So far it's been a sausage fest except for Impa who's too old for me, and her granddaughter who is too generic-anime-moe for me. She won't even talk to me so I can't even get to know her outside her shitty trope. It's not looking good. No fish waifu, no desert waifu, no princess, no nothing.

You want to see her ass, go look for those pictures.

Some instinct of mine tells me the next "big" Zelda would be similar to Majora's mask, a direct sequel to BoTW. Considering all of the assets and time they put into this one, it'd be cheap but they'd probably milk it to death and even bring along popular characters for the ride as cameos or something.

Maybe not using the same sandbox and taking us back to Termina or a new country like that.

no benis :DDD

Answer the question.
The story is so depressing that I'd rather just give up and tell Zelda to let go. Why did she even fight for that long. What's the point, Hyrule is already dead. Just let it go, babe. If Ganon wants Hyrule so bad, just let him have it. Shit happens.

>What kept you playing?
Zelda's ass :^)

And to add on to that, Link is just running around the wilderness trying to regain his memories? What a shitshow. How did Hyrule get so incompetent even at the height of its power that it just rolled over and let Ganon win. Like wtf, and now Link is supposed to somehow take care of everything even though he already got his ass kicked the first time? It's not like he gained any new powers while he was asleep. This guy was sleeping for the last 100 years letting Zelda hold off Ganon all by herself while he took a nap and now he's expected to save the day? You're kidding right? And now I'm stuck traveling with this loser until one of the waifu characters shows up, but I already got the story spoiled for me so I already know everyone is already dead. Like why even bother at this point. Hyrule won't even stand up for itself anymore, why should I try to save it? The entire surviving population is just sitting on its ass charging me for fucking milk and arrows. Like fuck off, I'm trying to save the world, and you're charging me money for those arrows.

>the Marin date was a fantasy of the Rosa date
motherfucker

1) Link's Awakening DX
1.5) Oracles
2) Ocarina of Time
3) Twilight Princess
(Everything else)
BotW

There. I said it. This is not a Zelda game. This is a budget Skyrim. I'm sorry. Someone had to do it.

I respect your opinion

Thank you.

>Someone had to do it.
You're not the first to think that you dumbass.

You're wrong.
>Someone had to do it.
Wow so radical contrarianism, you'll fit right in at /v/.

There's a travelling guy you will meet who will be at every stable, giving you hints to were you can find the memories, e.g. 'this picture seems to be taken at the south of so and so lake'. The beauty of this game is in the details and figuring out how to beat enemies and puzzles. The game's main flaws are lackluster rewards, a world that feels a bit too empty and lacks variation in some aspects, and lackluster (main) quests. If you don't enjoy the combat for what it is, don't enjoy using the environment in general, and don't like exploring, this game isn't for you.

Anyone think BOTW is NOT a Zelda game?

yeah man

My Urbosa amiibo just arrived, feels good lads

It is though, it says right there in the cover.
Are you blind?

Oh did you just come up with that on your own?

They can think that all they want but that won't change the fact that this is the most successful well received Zelda game in a long time and is going to change the direction of the series forever.

calm down Todd and take your pills, your pressure is off the charts

bump

what will you do with it?

He is now. 100 years soaking in the princess chamber will do that.

Nothing lewd.

Maybe Link is like reptiles and his penis is normally hidden away within its body.
Maybe he has two

next time you die

It's a Zelda game.

It just doesn't feel like one for the most part.

What if a pipe burst while he was healing and it hit him in the penis, turning it into a mangled chicken pot pie. What would we call him?

>Made Ganon his bitch, doesn't care
>Later made the princesss bitch his bitch too

Chaddest Zelda character

Cool story bro

Awful fashion sense tho

He's so much of a Chad that he doesn't need to dress all fancy or have a proper fashion sense to still make royalty his bitch.

What's a good source of regular Arrows? I'd rather not warp to every single stable and settlement to buy every Arrow, plus they eventually sell out and pretty much never restock.

Just dropping by to say I have never played a Zelda game in my life, but god damn do I wanna fuck Link.

The approach to Zora's Domain had Lizalfos dropping 5x arrows like candy. Probably the place I've got the largest bulk of arrows in the shortest time.

You're among friends here

Which is good because things got stale as fuck by Twilight Princess.

Please do not sexualize Link, he is pure. He can still see Fairies!

So I should just head over to Zora's Domain through the seemingly intended path and just fight every Lizalfos along the way?

If you want fast easy arrows, then yes

It is incredibly easy to stealth your way past them all if you don't want to fight. You don't even have to get off the path by very far.

How much damage does a red boko do with a max attack savage lynel crusher?

Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 is NOT a Zelda game

I haven't even gone the full path, just up to Tabahl Woods (with the stretch of road where there are Lizalfos archers on posts surrounding the road) and I've already gotten 145+ regular Arrows, so cheers, I appreciate it

But he makes my penis tingly.

Stop!

Don't worry, it was just a tech demo. Zelda 2021 will blow BotW out of the water.

it is the very epitome of a Zelda-styled quest

Can you speak for it's quality? I'm afraid that the Amiibo that Nintendo show off on their main channel are la crème de la crème.
I want Urbosa if it looks as good as it does in promotional material.

>they even painted her nails
Nice

>see that mountain?
>theres literally nothing to do between here and it

when does this shit pick up?

Upvote

>you'll never watch the Hyrule Olympics

The Link Amiibo I bought has a really sad curved floppy sword. I'm afraid the blade is just going to shrivel off one day.
They say that they're made higher quality nowadays, but I'd have to see it to believe it.
My friend has a Ness Amiibo that's facepaint is offset, so his eyes and mouth are on the side of his head, and he also has a Samus with two fucking arm cannons. The quality is all over the place in my experience.