/mbgg/ - Mobage General #838

This general is for discussing the less popular mobage (Mobile Games). Games whose Veeky Forums generals wouldn't last a day or two on their own and games that are not popular enough for their own general. Typically these are Japanese only games.

>Current English Games
Potion Maker, Valkyrie Connect, King's Raid

>Current Foreign games
Battle Girl High School, Shironeko Project & Tennis, Shoumetsu Toshi, Girls Frontline, Alternative Girls, Destiny Child, #Compass, Tagatame, Houkai Impact, Tenka Hyakken, Tales of Rays, Graffiti Smash, Forever 7th, Alice gear Aegis.

>For a complete list of games played in the thread and more information about them, please read this:
ofo.jp/j/jKix

If looking for game recommendations or suggestions on what to play, please check the above docs. This docs is regularly updated with games and has all the games discussed on the thread.

>Help!! This game is not avaliable in my region?? How do I download it?
>It says the game is not avaliable on my device, how do I install it?
Read this pastebin about how to get around region locks for both Android and iOS (Updated for 2018)
pastebin.com/kdChFL5n

>Upcoming mobage doc
ofo.jp/j/h7Pt

>Filtering tools for cleaning the thread
github.com/ccd0/Veeky Forums-x

>Previous thread:

So what exactly happened to /padg/?

proyecto tokyo la dolls

This is Tia. She makes potions.

Why won't you get me to 5* and level 85, d00d? Are you racist against Prinnies?

This is Acht. She's had a hard life and now has trouble sleeping at night.

>Tanpopo is running away with the lead in the live jack
Did Donuts learn literally nothing about how to balance teams?

I want to steal her eye-patch and cum in her eye socket.

You're too much of a blast to just throw around in parties.

>Not having your own prinny GOD maxed out to do all the dirty work

You're missing out

>still no way to disable specific skills on auto
>suicides at first chance

Cuteposters killed it.

Why is this general so dead? Even /ffg/ is faster and all they do is talk about why Brave Exvius sucks.

I guess Brave Exvius does have that many reasons to suck.

Then go back there?

DissidiaOO made that board fast user

Let's talk why Shironeko gacha sucks. I wish Kusopl would exchange the 10+1 to 10 with guaranteed at least 1 4*.

What do you mean "go back"? I have every mobage general open in the same browser and shitpost in all of them daily

Because it's half decent
Speed of a general is directly connected to how shit it is

what do you shitpost about in dlg

Keithposting

I'll never understand why some idiots always have the urge to shitpost the start of every thread with offtopic garbage

The OP is the padg shitposter and has been doing it since like July last year, what do you expect

Yeah I'm sure that's why he added the link to 4chanx to filter him and all his shitposts right? Makes total sense.

The guy with the reposts actually sits there refreshing the catalog at around 740~ posts to make his retarded shitpost that gets deleted every single thread. It might be one of the saddest things one could do with their life and time.

don't die on me yet

>Page 10 in 20 minutes
Board is going really fast today

>meme version

>Digital Cardfight
Bushiroad please. Hoping at least the loading won't make me mad like their Tactical RPG one which was released a few month ago. Surprisingly it seems they haven't killed it yet.

>chink version
>meme tiers like bug

nah

>both have blitz as bottom tier units
what went wrong

Him costing $400

>Plebbit version
>Watermarks

I rather have my bug tiers, thanks.

KR question, how should I clear ToC 64?

soon.png

finally got around to translating and typesetting some Girls Frontline 4komas by xiu jiayihuizi

>cygames

lol

Cute moist nugget

Blitz was SSS so the previous Chink tier list so I wonder what happened.

Thanks for that.

more coming.

Reminder that Veeky Forums has more posts per day than /b/

>Challenge quest
>Don't have Nagi or Sierra
Fuck. The "Nightmare" mode is already annoying enough for me.

Who's blitz?

I always keep forgetting how stacked WA2000 is.

have some jiggle physics.

That's like $3-4 though. I don't get it.

Pudding is the "YES" pillow of food.

In foreign countries it's expensive, and it might also be a limited edition thing.

>Ridiculously expensive to obtain
>No unique jobs to make the price tag in any way justifiable

live 2D is the best thing to happen to games
I may have translated it a little too literally. "very valuable" or something like that is probably more accurate.

Why is he the super whale unit? Whats his thing?

You can only get his frags from the whale coin shop

good, if they made him a token high tier unit that would be a big fuck you to the non-whale playerbase
not that this would be anything new by gumi standards but its still nice that they chose otherwise

Do you have or could you make a link to an album or something where i could find all your translated comics?

It still doesn't explain his rating on tier lists.since all of his jobs are still better than the others with same rating and Uzuma (which is currently a limited-time unit) is the only other unit with same job like his 1st at the moment.

>Uzuma (which is currently a limited-time unit) is the only other unit with same job like his 1st at the moment
I seems Roy and Kevin are also have that job but neither are farmable just like Uzuma.

You're overthinking it. People hate him because he's a dumb whale character and came when gumi went full jew with their 300 gem gacha and no more discounted rolls.

>continue and finish quest
>get no deaths reward
Granted, nobody died after the continue. That can't be intended but I'll certainly take the rainbow fragments.

it is intended.
If you gem revive and nobody dies after it clears the no death requirement.

It's intended. Some recent EX have "No deaths(without continues)" missions.

Im kinda excited for GFs localization. Havent gotten this feeling since makai wars.

What's a game where I can be a top tier player entirely through grinding without spending money?

If you're excited by that then you're really not hard to please considering how awful the translation they shared is.

Anything without PvP

if you dont mind the 50 day wait between pulling unit -> getting them up and ready for endgame then Tagatame

AGA?

>Clear with using only 1 character and within 3 minutes
Kusopl.

wilfred is destroying these, tina should be fine too?

this one brought a slight tear to my eye
I just started tonight so the ones posted here are all I have done so far. I'll look into making something for ya though.
I really really hope they let us american players on Chinese servers take our T-dolls with us. I've spent way too much time on them to start over a new.

>Re:zero only had normal touch lines
>TLR Momo has special Head, breasts and TAIL touch lines

Collab of the year

How can they ever outlewd this whole VR scene

It somewhat doable with Tina with Sierra/Tina friend. What about people who don't have current power creep character though.

then shironeko isn't the game for you

Im not quite picky yes. Translations arent always accurate and certain liberties are taken so these are always taken with a grain of salt.

>us american players
Moving on why would a veteran such as yourself move to the localized version despite already investing time at the Cn server? I assume you already have memory of everything you press and do after so long.
I honestly hope us new guys wont get lacerated to death when we ask questions. Im kinda glad some anons answered honestly whenever some of us had Honkai questions back when SEA released

Keep posting those pls. Are you also the one who periodically posts the summary of the GF story?

The amount of people moving from CN to SEA will be pretty low if its not zero because literally why would you ever toss away your developed account with everything to a dead server with nothing? The CN/KR servers have ingame English text for everything except the story and the errors and there's the wikis for the few things not translated into English because rule of cool.

>Translations arent always accurate
So you'd rather machine/meme translations that are completely off the mark for the sole fact that someone bothered to translate it at all? THat's petty awful.

Wow careful buddy they might choke on all the words you're putting in their mouth.

>I really really hope they let us american players on Chinese servers take our T-dolls with us.

>Powercreep
>Collabs
>New digimind update
>RANKING EVENTS

Yeah sure, that's absolutely going to happen. The best way to start out a fresh new server is let everyone who's over a year ahead to migrate their accounts and curbstomp all the actual new players.

last one for tonight. I'll keep working on them tomorrow.
no that's not me, and yea I can navigate just fine but it crashes like every 10 minutes. not sure if it's due to the server being halfway across the world or what.
personally I treat the game like it's single player only. I don't care if someone else smashes the events because they are a much higher level. besides, it'd be better than the gap between a new player and the current Chinese servers right now.

Lightning characters seem more important than powercreep characters for the 3rd stage.

Id never know if they were meme translations without anything to cross reference with anyway.

Not everyone does though. Especially when it comes to those ranking events or events in general. Imagine being new to the game and feeling proud of your progress then you see some other dude that "started" at the same time as you and cleared the entire thing in a day.
Or when you actually have to compete with other players for equips and the good %'s go like migrated players >> Whales and autists >>> Regular players that arent getting shit because they didnt import their data from CN.

I'm one of the guys who uploads xiu jiayihuizi's work to danbooru and translates them. I add and translate fatkewell's AR15 and Ouroboros' daily life 4koma too.
AMA

Maybe I'm just not with the times, but I don't understand what is going on in this one.

in the pop team thing the small girl punches the tall one in the arm.
Sass turns as they're punching and punches boob.

gimme gimme. I wanna typeset all of them

Its not exactly wrong though. The English version of Mihoyo's previous game was horribly bad and the translation for Houkai was shown to be memelicious and inferior to the servers people were already playing in and established in but continued playing in those servers for the sole fact that it was in English anyway.

Even in the case of Alchemist code where the content is coming in slowly and you have to watch ads for half the AP JP gets, Tagatame is giving out free rolls, characters and everything like its free, some people prefer sticking to the English server for the sole reason of it being in English.

The GF release will be exactly the same with established players sticking to their guns, bandwagon people will try it out and get bored of it within the month or less and only a few dedicated masochists will stick to it while the other servers get all the nice things.

Jesus Christ user

It’s a shame Yami’s VR scene wasn’t as lewd, she just does some light orgasms over Koharu’s Taiyaki

Hol up, I do the translations on danbooru itself so you'll have to trawl through their notes yourself. Since there are others who also upload and/or translate his/her 4koma, the writing style may vary among the translations.
Do note that I'm also forced to "localize" certain expressions in ching chong because it would be hard to literally translate them into english, otherwise the overall sentence sounds really weird to a native english speaker.

I remember reading something like this for Japanese where while translating, you have to put together something that makes sense while staying true to the original or you end with really awkward shit if you do a full 1:1 literal translation. Some people abuse that and get too liberal though, to the point where it barely resembles the original.

whats your danbooru name. i want to add credits for your translations and xiu jiayihuizi's work

You made a fair point user alright? But as I said I wouldn't know what was originally said and I'd have no way to compare their translations to lets say a better translation from someone else as I cannot understand for myself the base language its in.

If I had to cite a different reason on playing EN rather than CN/KR version of GF then it would be the fact that I'd be joining late already. This may come off as an excuse but this is secondary really to the fact that its not in a language I can understand.

We cool aight user

>accessories from the last level have random stats
kusopl

>[insert complaint here]
kusopl