2nd for console a shit

Cont'd from previous thread.
xQc getting banned
Quick rundown
>Called a donator a fucking retard and should fuck off from his stream
>Told people to watch Calvin if they are gonna complain
>Kept calling his chat retards and that his stream sucks
>Said several times he hates the game
>Someone in the chat writes he should be lucky he can stream and be his own boss
>Says he's right but he doesn't enjoy the game
>Starts throwing as doomfist and goes afk several times
>Screenshots the guy that said the thing in chat, 1 minute later he shows it on stream and then turns it off.
>Said he'll try to finish the match
>Proceeds to afk with a black screen for the viewers
>Match ends with him just running into a wall
>Ends the stream but with a hotmic
>Tells people to stop watching him and they should instead go watch Calvin or Taimou
>Calls his out
>Hotmic you can hear him slamming his desk and then hitting his monitor
>Screams loudly
>Starts scrolling his mouse which means he was trying to find the guy in twitch chat
>Clicks repeatedly several times
>Says "I admit I was throwing. Report me on reddit" "Get me banned." and the stream ends.

third for early general creaters are scum who need their post to be the one and are unwilling to actually fucking wait because someone else might do it

xqc banned when?

Here comes T.Racer

When are we due for a sale, boys?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Muma banned when?

CUTE

CUTE

CUTE

Never. No one gets banned without a witch hunt on reddit, and reddit is throwing out any posts right now about xQc.

>mfw chu self inserted for his own ship and the community still dismissed it in favour of pharmercy

chinks btfo

Sounds like the average XQC stream

Nah, they've just been flagged. Reddit wants to kill off xQc and Stevoo but they just need to git gud.

t. tumblr

Maid Mommy!

My body is ready for messy hair Mei with Yeti slippers.

3st for reaper is a pedophile

shite mum, shite lay, shite legs, shite healer, shite face, shite tits. To sum it all up: Shite.

clips.twitch.
tv/CaringCooperativeAlmondShazBotstix

This guy honestly doesn't seem stable.

Need a clip of the last minute with him screeching and hitting things in teh background

>teh
spotted d.va

Remember when we had a wholesome ship for mercy? One that didn’t require a chink or The LGBTQ community to Dictate what we should want?

French maid and French mime Widow be just delightful.
Also cute.

This is Lena "Tracer" Oxton with her best and closest friend in the world, Winston! Say something nice about them!

he never learns.

Reminder that these are your canon ships to be confirmed this year.
McCree's is one sided

The retarded fanbase will never learn desu. Either stop giving him attention or watch his streams daily. All you do is feed his viewership, fanbase and income by watching.

This game needs a spot feature like battlefield

Are you ready to see The Goddess of Mercy ride the Dragon?

That's what Team voice is for. Oh wai-

HEIL ZIEGLER

>Flustered mccree with crush on mommy ana
Yes, please

>mfw the new widow skin is guaranteed to have thigh highs and high heels
>that plus the mistletoe highlight
I dont think my dick would be able to handle it

What if there was this thing that autospots enemies on this small map you can have in the corner?

>Ana & 'Cree
I'll take it, I'm not even a ship fag.

>tfw no maid Widow skin

RIP
twitch
.tv/videos/226415679?t=05h31m13s

There's a distinct lack of Hogposting here and I won't be having it.

>pharmercy shipper still salty his headcanon was shit and blown up that he dismisses how even kaplan memes on him and his ship

Ah. You’ve returned.

He's really bad at hiding how badly he wants out of the team.

finding enemies is easy
trying to keep track of your teams health is the hard part
although i wouldnt mind a "ping" feature like siege has since it just makes communication simpler
"genji top right" is really fucking easy to interpret many different ways, "genji on mark" is impossible to fuck up

Hoping for Guardian Lion Orisa skin PLZ BLIZZARD

I've returned to enrich your lives. Be honest with me, is there a better character than the Hog?

this black cat is cute

As someone who played a lot of [spoilerGears of War[/spoiler] the enemy spotting thing really spoiled me. I really wish there was a way to highlight enemies my team missed or were too dumb to see. Genji's posted up on a high ground lazily lobbing shurikens at us or flankers harassing our backline.

>queue with irl friends
>group sr too disparate
>they quit because game is too hard

is there some way to fix this

Yes m-master

play qp with them and screech at them autistically until they git gud

Play quick play dumbass

>page 7

get better so you can get in silver with your friends

>watch the dev update

>brand new map
>its for fucking ctf, the worst mode ever put into this fucking game
>and now you can play it COMPETITIVELY

wow thanks for fucking nothing

>the worst mode ever put into this fucking game
that's not 2cp

No maps in geimu, takes work to make :^)

the original implementation of 2cp is miles better than ctf will ever be

At the point your team doesn't notice they're taking damage from a genji sat on top of a building, they don't deserve to win.
Just throw the game and every game they're in. You'll climb beyond them.

>CTF
>Competitive
It better not be in the playlist. I'll outright quit the game. This is the worst fucking mode in the game. It's retarded simply because of hero selection/abilities.

Just watched the last half hour of xQc shitshow. The guy looked dead as fuck. He didn't even sounded psycho like he always does, just sad. I sense a hero soon.

he isnt hiding anything he threw away owl documents and a fuel pin when he was cleaning his filth

Cuck
The
Fans

>dial it back like 2 minutes
>dude is literally shouting and smashing his desk
Jesus fucking Christ.

people said that he was screaming and chimping out in the background, where does that happen?

can you honestly say you wouldnt be doing the same if you had to play overwatch for 8-12 hours a day for a living?

last 6 minutes, sounds like hes breaking things

Start at 5:28:10.

Wrong quote.

I don't even do it for a living but I have to seriously take a break from this game sometimes for a week or so because of bad days.
All it takes is the perfect storm of shit to turn you off.

This.

and that's without stream snipers on your back

>REEEEEEE GO WATCH BFDBFOOO INSTEAD YOU'RE SO RETARDED REEEEEEE
>"~~WE HOPE YOU ENJOYED YOUR STAAAAAAY~~"
>REEEEEEEE
>*desk banging*

>had to play overwatch for 8-12 hours a day for a living?
>had to play overwatch
>had to play
>had to
He could get an actual job but given his bitching and whining, I doubt anyone would hire him.

I feel safe as long there is a hog on my team
rein is also cool on my book

the other tanks are mostly played by greedy fucks, so fuck em

which tank do you dislike the most

He’s pretty great. Right up there for me with Zenyattya and my waifu, Mei.

The game needs

>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates that you intend to attack/go to enemies/locations that are not simply the point/payload
>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates that there is a specific enemy/thing in a specific location
>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates that you require something, not just healing
>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates the status of all your skills and resources, not just your ultimate status
>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates that you have died and cannot assist them
>a way to indicate (audibly and visually) to your teammates that the enemy will likely do something/has their ultimate

Until then the game will will be significantly worse off and deeply hindered by people who cannot or do not communicate.

>Make a cool new map
>Only for a once a year event
What? Why don't they just make an alternate koth version? All the other ctf maps have a koth version.

winston and dva cause they think they are invincible and think they can take down 5 enemies alone and zarya cause they never bubble me,

found my new mains, thanks

>getting consistently shat on by tracer and junk autists for two maps
>expected to not tilt
I mean, you would too after 5 hours.

>implying they won't introduce it to the regular rotation

>waaahhh he HAS to play video games for a living, his life is so hard
xQc underages are so fucking delusional

they will probably keep ctf in the arcade

what I don't get is why the elimination maps are wasted on dead modes when they could literally work as koth maps if the spawns were moved further away from the point

HAAHHAHAHHAHA

NEW MAP IS CTF ONLY

because dude, play our game during these 4 weeks. Don't you want all these cool skins, emotes, sprays, highlight intro's and voice lines. YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO MISS OUT WOULD YOU. I BET YOU DIDN'T EVEN COMPLETE UPRISING HAHA YOU FUCKING NERD!
Yes, OW devs can't into actual updates,
it's why they had to do the regular cosmetic update.

OW is genuinely infuriating. I'm pissed after just one hour of trying to get arcade boxes

I’ve been using Winston since the very start and I’ve always given the habit of dropping a shield down on my snipers/torb turrets and backline before sneaking my way in best I can without jumping, get a pick then leap out to some nice friendly orbs and sniper rounds. I’m sorry the others have left a bad impression of us Winston players.

Says the unemployed waifu poster on Veeky Forums.

>Main tank
>Run Winston, Rein, Hog, Orisa in that order
Would you be my healslut?

i dont even like the guy but he has kinda gotten himself into a shitty situation where he is in a new country with no education or job skills to fall back on and he has to play overwatch to keep a roof over his head and food in his mouth if i were in his position i would probably just an hero to make owl look bad desu

>implying waifu posters are not employed to post waifus

Just play Junkrat in DM. Almost guaranteed top 4.

Why is Lucio so lewd?

If I could play video games for a living, I absolutely would

>if i were in his position i would probably just an hero to make owl look bad des
He's only allowed to an hero if he calls out the devs for absolute shit updates and balancing. Try to balance around a culture is a fucking mistake.