What's the downside to owning a Hooters franchise if you can afford it? They require you possess a minimum of 1...

What's the downside to owning a Hooters franchise if you can afford it? They require you possess a minimum of 1.5 million in liquid assets

Seems like you could fuck a bunch of hot chicks while cucks pay you to look at them

Other urls found in this thread:

mymoneyblog.com/mcdonalds-franchise-cost-vs-profit.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's the average profit per restaurant? You need to have the money to be able to develop at least 3 restaurants in an area so your net worth may have to be much more than just 1.5 mil

Have fun with your lawsuits that will leave you on the street.

Seems like an overly complicated plan to bang a barely above average waitress.

with 1,5m u can buy every single waitress there idiot

oh and i forgot to add that youre a dumb virgin

Are you saying I'd be sued for boning a waitress? This shit happens all the time in the food industry

I'd rather have cucks (i.e. the clowns who go to these places) pay me to fuck a revolving cast of hot chicks

>hear about this crazy thing called Bitcoin in 2008
>drop $100 on it as a joke and forget about it
>now 2017, sell for over $1.5 million
>Suddenly decide to buy a hooters with it
>random NEET nobody has ever heard of owns a hooters
What a crazy world

Hooters a shit, the food there is fucking terrible and overpriced. If you really want to make some cash, try to own a Chick Fil A franchise. Every Chick Fil A I've ever lived near (and this was in ultra liberal areas like Seattle and LA) was always incredibly busy. They would be so busy that extra traffic police were often deployed just to deal with the overflow of vehicles from the drive through clogging up all of the surrounding intersections. You basically can't lose with a Chick Fil A franchise, and the franchise fees/capital requirements are minimal (the company covers virtually all of the cost but takes half the profit) The only downside is that apparently, they're pretty selective about who they select as a franchise, and they demand that the owners/employees live according to traditional moral standards.

>tfw can never get dat delicious chikn cause rich medina trophy moms are always fillin' up the place with their faggot sons after lax practice

Tilted Kilt would be better.
Girls wear plaid skirts.
Booze is better.
Food is better.
They dress as sluts for halloween.
>this shit happens all the time in restaurants
How many dicks have you sucked to work a minimum wage job?
You are living in a fantasy world.

I've never had to rely on a min wage job. I just know that girls fuck their bosses all the time and it's you whose living a fantasy world

Yeah I'm not a Christian so I wouldn't pass their screening

>Booze is better
It's seriously the same shitty light beer you normie

Let's see...

1) Open a business that requires $1.5 million to "maybe" fuck hot employees and hopefully avoid sexual harassment lawsuits.

or

2) Take $50k and open a bar. Bang drunk bitches every night.

I can almost guarantee you that's the only reason anyone has ever franchised a hooters.

Shit like that generally attracts the same kind of greasy middle aged asshole who's trying to stay in his mid twenties just a little while longer. But hell, it's your money user. Be the best hooters owner you can be

Fuck, take the money and start a strip club.

Yeah I'm sure you've outgrown the opportunity to fuck a cavalcade of hot young girls

As if this precisely what every man with money does

Have and still look at franchises of all varieties, have not yet found one that actually looks like a good deal, half these fucking things won't even let me install a manager. Even if it made any money I don't want to be spending my days in a generic ass restaurant, same conclusion as all the others - fuck this.

Average Hooters brings in 300k after all expenses and they let you bring on a manager so long as he has 5 years experience

so what's the catch? what's the outlay for a 300k pa hooters?

>they're pretty selective about who they select as a franchise, and they demand that the owners/employees live according to traditional moral standards.
I only have sex with my waifu, is that virtuous enough?

>What's the downside to owning a Hooters franchise if you can afford it? They require you possess a minimum of 1.5 million in liquid assets
Like most American businesses, I can't imaging it being particularly profitable. American businesses make profit on a grand scale but not on an individual franchise. Look at McDonald's annual profit and divide that by number of restaurants. Pennies.

>being this retarded

> I just know that girls fuck their bosses all the time and it's you whose living a fantasy world

Yeah and those guys are fucking retards. Don't shit where you eat, work is stressful enough without the bullshit that comes with fucking one of your employees.

mymoneyblog.com/mcdonalds-franchise-cost-vs-profit.html

$2.7M in sales nets a store profit of $153.9k

That's $308 in sales each hour of the year.

Most McDonald's I have sat in have maybe $100 sales in the hour my kid is playing. Barely. Most degenerates buy dollar menu items. Some times they might have $10 in sales. Seldom do they appear to have more than $100.

So at that rate, I wonder if they are hemorrhaging money.

Retarded?

I manage a fairly high volume store, we normally have a $1,000 lunch hour in sales and maintain steady business. There's twenty other stores owned by this particular franchise, some of which see almost double that while being smaller stores. It's not crazy retarded money all the time, but typically when you franchise in you see your roi in 3-4 years.

>pennies
>150k a year

....?