/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2744

>Recent News
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.
Robomi event will be next Side Story at 9 Feb

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-EeTaS5Rbj0
twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/961149833632538624
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

IF II IR IE

I can't wait for GW. It's gonna be so much fun.

Is Orchid worth sparking for? Already have Zoi and the other core members of a dark team that isn't an Eternal.

i love you guys

post big tit luria, I quitted GBF btw.

We alive?

Can we post UBHLs in this thread instead?

it's only a matter of time until the nuke hits us

no, the council can't guarantee this thread is alive long enough for us to see the code

Orchid looks pretty decent, though I don't think she's really a big target for sparking unless you like her, personally.

Go for it, I use her all the time.

>2 weeks of 0 content (f2p varuna/hades is pure shit, brainlets)
>scam gachas
>meanwhile FGO has a new valentines event and even NAcucks get a KnK collab

Is the lack of content a symptom of KMR leaving GBF for princess connect? he did announce he's leaving for "a while"

shut the fuck up klauz

Then who is when I have Zoi? Light characters a joke, not whale enough for AKs.

More like, KMR has gotten bored of gobble fantaajee and no longer bothers with us.

>meanwhile FGO has a new valentines event and even NAcucks get a KnK collab
>Calling them content.
C'mon buddy.

anythings better than an entire fucking week of fenrir/cerbeshit.

Maybe a handful of players even have 4-5 gislas and 3+ murgs that don't ALREADY have 2 FLB fimbuls or cerbguns. for 99.99% of the population, those events are literally just quartz and gunstones and crystals/achieves.

Honestly, I don't know. Probably Sturm, S. Diantha, or someone of those likes, it's hard to tell what to get when almost every element uses 5* GW.

Fuck off to fgo then

This. That's not content, reruns of old Showdowns and running Angel Halo 24/7, that's content.

So, like, are you guys ignoring people that haven't played for years or what? After biggest?

I want milkies.

Which element is for me?

I hate Angle Hawos. But I need Sang.

I can't believe a tripfaggot killed /gbfg/

nigga the last time they ran cerb/fenrir I couldn't even kill the NMs. that's how early in my gbf career it was. this has been long overdue.

stop misinforming people klauz
you were pretty excited about farming fimbuls for your f2p poverty varuna just a few days ago, what happened
btw you bought your account last september so you've never been around for a fenrir rerun

Can't you report him to cygames for RMT if he bought his account?

no way to prove it

cerb/fenrir is 100% useless for new players or old players that dont have 2-4+ murgs.

Scratch that, its worth at least 700 crystals but still a shit event for something that long (no damas/tix)

It's 100% useless for old players too, because they already have 3 of each weapon.

have you ever considered that people might want those fimbuls and cerb guns later in their gbf lifetime? or maybe they've gotten the gislas and murgs already but haven't had the chance to get fimbuls and guns until now?

>enmitycucks

youtu.be/-EeTaS5Rbj0

why is his game so fast

>non-HL defense
I sleep.

Glorious nip or SEA ping

Baha HL is where I get the horns to upgrade to Coda right?

yes

Never had a nomodcuck beat me in that fight, despite having 400 ping and having to reload 2 or 3 times to get the game to move sometimes.

update la!?

Is there anything I need to do special for the raid? Any that I've managed to join have failed, even if I give it my best.
I was really hoping I was doing the wrong fight because of how hard this is but I guess I'm a shitter among shitters

>taking that long to kill Apollo
I'll just stick to my enmity with DATA weapons.

Post here, some cucks will carry you.

UPDATE?

OH GOD WHAT DID I DO

Buttons look rounder.

Join the ones in co-op if you're not brave enough to host.

>lite animation is gone
fml

really needed this

Fimbul restock too

Is this baha/baha?
Just looking at the grid from the start it looks weird

a ching chong nip nong to you too young lady

>Below foot gets new layout of your ass.

New Layout on the footer or something to that effect.

What's her problem?

Read the guide. If you're a faggot you can just leech the raids posted in thread.

How long does one have to play to get that many + marks?

You no like concert? You get rock!

wrong question, my dude.

>new update

WOOOW I SURE LOVE 20 SECOND DELAYS FOR A FUCKING BROWSER GAME YOU PIECE OF SHIT RETARDED FUCK DEVS

I have 7 sets of +99 over the year but I didn't specifically farm for them. So it's not that hard actually.

twitter.com/granbluefantasy/status/961149833632538624

Reminder if you leech and it fails cause you're leeching faggot nobody gets anything but wasted time and resources

>

just leech it bro

>every single new actual appstore update breaks the game on my phone
I want to play this shit when I'm away from home fucking japs

I've played for almost 2 years and I have more than a full grid of +99s. A majority of that time wasn't leeching HL, which is a luxury later players got to enjoy. I still need plenty for my characters though.

Did you do daily rupee draws?

Yes

Lily is so pretty nano!

any one else who is actually still playing getting some odd shit where the victory logo thingy causes lag but nothing else does. it just started when i logged in and clearing the browser cache doesnt fix it

Just pray for the big carries being around. We only need like 2/3 and 1 para extend.

just roll during +1 gachas bro. super easy

You average 1ish just from rupie draws.
Probably get like +100 from your 2 sparks a year(or your constant non-spark draws if you're retarded)
Every 7 or so HL leeches give you another +1

You can get a full weapon grid of +99s in a year if you're autistic enough

>tfw sparked during +1fest
Choke on my +1500 atk gold moon fags

>sparked during +1fest
Did you remove those +s from your roll 1 by 1?

As per tradition, yes.

>not MVPing your HL magna hosts for +9 total every time

help me fix this outdated grid please
I have no Blutgang nor Parazonium
I have Hermanubis for mh when I run GAO

>still playing this game and not being productive

whats the drop rate of +3s from HL chest + MVP? I might actually slog through some of that bullshit with my stronger teams if it gets me my 14 stacks of 99s faster.

+3 is rarer than a Chev sword.

shit

properly level those gislas

I've seen 4 drops in 3000 runs

You'd use Parazonium over Cerberus Order only if you're above 30% HP. Blutgang is nice but not entirely necessary, as it doesn't add much more to an enmity-based grid.

grid is fine
parazonium is basically just a slightly better GW dagger
blutgang sucked so don't bother unless you want to force meme it

haha no drop rate. Double red chests still helps pile them in. If you have the pots, doing all your magna hl's is pretty good

SUMMON SCAM POGGERS

>blutgang sucked
?????

I've never seen one outside of Arcarum, where I've seen two.

We're almost there.

What do i level up for zoi(fire) emp tree?

>1.75(7) chev axes, 1 exchanged for an auberon next suicidefest
>1 fimbuls
>2 gleipnirs
>2 unks
>2 Levi dagger
>mh
>Poverty varumeme x varuna
Is it finally my time to shine?

My cug

>1 fimbul
what the fuck are you doing?