/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Old Thread: >Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL (embed)

>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No thoughts allowed here)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players (Slightly Outdated)
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr (embed)

>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Latest added content in GTA
rockstargames.com/newswirewire

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9DxmiuI9ipM
youtube.com/watch?v=icuL_aDZ4tM
youtube.com/watch?v=CsJxGOXRtfk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1th for Heists

lmao you were so utterly btfo in last thread that you stopped replying lmao haha XD

Hahahahahah

Nah, I got busy with shenanigans

Hahahaha

Where do I find the latest modding/hack tools?

?

Say something sweet and kind about Agent 14.

He's a very nice man

Where the fuck is my money for that hydra you sold you fuckface faggot.

>just now found out that the MOC weapon workshop has a gun locker in the corner and I've been driving all the way back to my office gun locker like an idiot for the past seven months

lmao

Flashing pictures on my screen
Shown too quickly to be seen
Does not register in my conscious moind
Propaganda of another koind
They're fucking with me subliminally
They're fucking with me subliminally

GTAV sure runs poorly on my Ryzen processor...

You sure dun goofed son.

is anyone fun playing on PC now

Wanna join the gtag pc crew, SC is realanimegirl

turns out my GPU was the real culprit

get rekt
youtube.com/watch?v=9DxmiuI9ipM
uninstall game, lel

...did you just brag about how good you are at spamming explosives?

Blacklisted

>Shitty metal music
>That quality editing
What is this? 2008?

Reported

me? lel
I'm not that dude, but gj he made

what GTAG got? vids about d3king? lel

that's how GTAG "fight" lel
youtube.com/watch?v=icuL_aDZ4tM

rude ;_;

Play the damn game and stop handing out (You)s.

>Viva claims to enjoy talking about heists
>Has an autistic fit when somebody beats his time record
>Has an even bigger autistic fit when that person/team improve his method using vans
>Viva literally spergs out spamming "but vans" over twenty (20, seriously) times in a rage
>Starts kicking people and threatening others

>Pays a modder to help him break the record.
>Actually, literally, seriously, paid somebody to use their menu to help him break a time record on Pac Stan (via paypal)

>Is going fucking bald

the fucking state of this creature

Who cares? U must love the puto

how do you know if your computer can run this game? bought a very expensive laptop and I know nothing about PC shit

>bought a very expensive laptop
That's your first mistake.

hey man, it had really good positive reviews okay

Newfag on the loose, i'm playing storymode
>first assasination mission
>follow one of the thousands guide about wall street wolf
>buy betta, sell betta
>buy binkinton
>value stuck on 60$ compared to a max value of 80$
>days go by, no changes
Could stocks value still rise or it's time to sell?
What's your experience with stocks exchange?

I just kept saving and then sold when it stopped rising/started dropping. Either way by the end of the game I was rolling in 1.5b+. The hotel assassination isn't what will make you a lot of money anyway even though it is helpful to do right.

Marked for death.

Cuntstar drastically reduced the return on a lot of the stock investments so try to take note of whenever those guides/info were published; If you're using info from dedgen then yeah the numbers won't quite align with the current edition. Worse comes to worse and you really really need that funnimoney, just find and backup your saves and rollback if you miss the peak.

You can still comfortably get the 2.1 bil limit even with the nerf, just find out what other story mode missions also change stocks and you should end up with about 80-100M to do the last 4 assassinations with.

>Go camera's while waiting for research to be done
>Forget about it and go to bed
>Balance: 1534
FUCK

You're banned from the old crew for a good reason, PeaOfficial

ps4 crew will come back when RDR2 comes out right?

right?

Anyone who considers buying RDR2 after Kikestar started reveling in their jewery with GTAO is legitimately autistic.

>being able to afford new games
FUCKING NORMIES

So, I have an oppressor and a Bati, I want another bike, which one is the best? is the Lectro a good idea? does it have the boost?

>Is the Lectro a good idea?
That's a pretty good joke.

Try killing yourself instead.

Yes. It is the best bike in the game. Buy two.

It has amazing customization options, I also recommend buying two.

Ok so that is a no. At least tell me what to buy please

LMFAO! teleport to Eclipse Tower?

The Panto is quite a nice car

Why is /gtag/ so gay-oriented?

Dinka Akuma + Shitzu Hakuchou

I was going to recomend you a gargoyle but I dont think you are man enough.

GTAG stands for Gays That Also Game

because ur in crew

What is the difference with the hakuchou drag? i just want it for time trials
I like it, i think i will buy it

With those two bikes, you have your bases pretty well covered. The Bati is the best all-purpose bike and the Oppressor is in a class of its own. Where you go from here depends entirely on what you want out of a bike.

If you want The Best™ bike, play a round of Deadline and buy a Shotaro. It'll set you back a couple million but it handles like it's on a rail and doesn't want for speed in any respect. The only downsides, besides the price tag, are that it only seats one and it can't stunt particularly well. But at least it's not a Hakuchou Drag.

If you want to get into stunting and tricks, steal a Ruffian or BF400. The Ruffian climbs walls and barriers, and the BF400 goes crazy fast and gets mad air on and off road. The Carbon RS has a neat party trick of being able to bounce off of curbs, and the Cliffhanger is a nice alternative to any of those if you prefer the chopper aesthetic.

If aesthetics are your thing, look at the Benny's bikes. The Diabolus Custom, while not particularly noteworthy in stats, has oodles of customization. And the FCR 1000 Custom has all sorts of exotic options, on top of the time-tested war bike look.

And finally, if you want a bike that's just plain fun and will put hair on your chest, the original Hakuchou can be had for under 100K and still excels to this day. The handling is a little sluggish for a bike, but its top speed is insane and it offers a very engaging riding experience because it lives and dies by its wheelie. It lags a bit behind the Bati when both wheels are on the ground, but it can wheelie at any speed, and when it does, it takes off like a rocket. This bike WILL kill you, and it will do so often, but you'll learn to read traffic and roads like no other and you'll come out the ordeal a better person. The Hakuchou is the bike that separates the men from the (men).

This is what happens when you lump a bunch of sexually-insecure anime-loving virgins together.

How is openly being gay "sexually-insecure"?

>an insecure faggot autistically screeching as usual
Thirsting after the tranny idols of the general yet continuing to be homophobic to other faggots is what I call sexual insecurity, friend.
Either you love every type of faggot, including those who identify as mayonnaise gender or whatever, or you wish all faggots get gassed like the mentally-ill subhumans they are. Simple as that.

Thanks for telling me how to be gay, Mr. Neckbeard.

>the original Hakuchou can be had for under 100K and still excels to this day. The handling is a little sluggish for a bike, but its top speed is insane
>It lags a bit behind the Bati when both wheels are on the ground, but it can wheelie at any speed, and when it does, it takes off like a rocket.
But the only time the Haku is faster is when it has two wheels on the ground
Bati that wheelies > Haku that wheelies

You’re welcome, faggot.

The Bati has the quicker lap time, and it does have a higher top speed, statistically. Not by much - one mile per hour, maybe half - but it does. The Bati is technically faster, and on an infinitely long straight road, the Bati will eventually gain on the Hakuchou and pull away from it. But in my experience, the Hakuchou reaches its top speed much quicker than the Bati when wheelieing and can make use of that speed much more often in real-life scenarios.
This is, of course, conjecture based on my personal observations and it is possible that my knowledge may be outdated or simply incorrect. I would be delighted to see video proof of these claims so that I can correct myself in the future.

Define 'faggot', señor Fedora.
>inb4 anything I don't like

Did you want an autograph or something?

I love when things are simple. My head starts to hurt when I'm presented with more than two options.

Tho you're right that liking one kind of gay and hating on other is stupid.

Don't be mad, just put the groceries in the bag.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA XD

You shoulda posted the part where I linked all the open positions for a courtesy clerk (0) in my area. But then I guess that's go against the story tf2g have been fabricating for years that you decided to borrow outta the blue since everything else you've tried has failed. Tsk tsk. Worth a try, I guess. But you came up short again

poop as a thrown weapon when?

Why'd you report the post

I didn't. The janitor just went a little overboard with the deletions of posts last night. But he's just doing his job, so I can't be upset

>bag boy

Sure

Anyone up for heists?

>BagboyViva

youre an autistic neet that plays gta all day, why are you proud of being a bitch boy i mean "courtesy clerk"

buy a Cliffhanger instead of that Gargoyle

Hakuchou...

Hakuchou Drag Vs Hakuchou - Speed Test (GTA 5 Online)
youtube.com/watch?v=CsJxGOXRtfk

If I were a NEET, I'd have more hours logged in

The state of ya. Lying this much to try and go over. Another failed attempt

>Bag boy having another autistic fit

order of preferred heists;-
>prison break
>doomsday act 1
>fleeca job
>pacific standard
>humane labs
>series ayy
havent done the other two doomsday heists so unless your comfortable with my first time around performance anxiety its probably better to avoid them

Is OfficerAida a trap qt?

>34 hours
thats about as much time as you should be putting into your "job"

>Keep getting proven wrong with screenshots
>"Shit, gotta call him autistic since anything I throw at him is also getting debunked"

The absolute state of you

Except I do

>Bag boy is still mid autistic meltdown
>We're alive to witness it
What a time to be alive

Oh really lmao then maybe you should use that time to improve yourself and lose some weight fatass. Maybe work on them social skills so you dont REEE as much, or just get a job and move out of your relatives house. Do they feel proud of you? Mr.proffesional heist man jacking off over his buttugly oc character? Then, after 40 hours sitting on his ass all day, goes to sit a couple more hours on his phone about what hes gonna play later. Seriously dude, your pathetic and your mom should have swallowed you

A thread full of poking trips is pretty much as bad as a thread just full of trips.

>Mr.proffesional heist man
who pays people to use their menu to beat a time record for him, remember

this thread

vip work vs. clubhouse contracts vs. contact missions
discus/halp

Fun:
Clubhouse Contracts > VIP > Contract