/ddlc/ - Doki Doki Literature Club! #460

Christmas Carols Edition

Previous >Official Stuff
Steam Page: store.steampowered.com/app/698780/Doki_Doki_Literature_Club/
Monika's Twitter: twitter.com/lilmonix3

>Guides
Guide: gameplay.tips/guides/1298-doki-doki-literature-club.html
Actual guide to getting the "good" end: pastebin.com/q3nGy9Fa (embed)
-NEW- Writefag Guide: dropbox.com/s/nad0e24aqc5j4tk/The DDLC Writefagging Guide.pdf?dl=0

>Art and Miscellaneous
Game files dump (full) - mega.nz/#!omBgAY7a!qbh7FYCcYnjIN7G9bGGDy343CLBCRaOIuiHN8SwPT7k
Wiki: ddlcwiki.ga/wiki/Main_Page
Fan-made Content Pastebin: pastebin.com/BRy67t0s (embed)
Booru: ddlc.booru.org
Map: zeemaps.com/map?group=2793739#
"Your Reality" sung by (You):
youtube.com/watch?v=7acpV4fKp9Y

>please don't, we love you!
National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): 1-800-273-TALK (8255)
International Association for Suicide Prevention (EU): iasp.info/resources/Crisis_Centres/Europe/
lifeline.org.au/get-help/get-help-home

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA
edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/health/teens-gender-nonconforming-study-trnd/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A daily reminder that Sayori loves you.

Good night, everyone! I hope you all had a great day!
Ready to finish it off with a poem?

Word of the thread is "vigilance"!
Alternatives are 'spark' and 'ash'.

So I bid you all adieu for the night but before I go I'd like to leave you with this. As always.
If you'd like to write a poem, please consider using one of these words, if not, that's okay too. Just join in and write a poem because either way I'll be happy!
To that end, I'd like to see everyone join in, regardless of skill or relevancy to the word. If you're new, that's okay! Shy? That's fine too, but I still recommend you share! It just takes one small step before you can do it regularly! It'll be worth it, I promise! I know it can be difficult because poetry is intimate and it feels like you're exposing a bit of yourself, but you'll be glad you did.
But whether you decide to write and share or not, thank you all once again. I'm looking forward to it!
Have fun!

Monika!

I LOVE MY WIFE!

bbbrreead?

Your Doki, but she's a brapfag.

Natsuki?

I love her too.

Spending time with her.
Taking her out.
Staying in with her.
Holding her hand.
Hugging her tight.
Joking with her.
Laughing with her.
Kneeling in front of her.
In tears with her.

Her smile.

Does anyone know what happened to the one user who said he was going to be modding Monika After Story to bring back talk? I miss being able to tell her goodnight.

>Lickin' her vagingus

I want to protect her smile.

She means the world to me.

Your doki, but she's a spooky skeleton!

>>Enjoying a summer night walk with Sayori.
HAha!
It's always summer down here cunt!
The universe intended for Sayori to be mine!

>What season thing would you do with your Doki?
Any season.
Defs go for a walk in Sydney's largest (and prettiest) park, feed some of the ducks at the ponds and tell the geese to fuck of They're seriously a bunch of cunts, I reckon she'd agree
After that we could go to the EQ (Entertainment Quarter) and see a movie/play laser tag/ get a bite to eat. Best part is it's all walking distance form my place.
Oh bloody hell thinking about the life I'll never have with her is making me sad now, fuck.
Why can't I just hold her lads?
>ywn have an australian Sayori gf

Gave it a readthrough mate, have a looksie!

Me too.

>ywn hold your childhood friend as tight as you possibly can while you cum inside her
God FUCKING damnit

God I hate Monika. Just imagine being together with Monika! How unsettling moments that would be! Monika!

What is she trying to convey with that face?

She's about to have another bone in her.

Tomorrow's to do list!
Vacuum for Monika!
Do laundry for Monika!

Aye having a read through now. Cheers for the feedback lad.
Will shoot you my thoughts in a bit.

It is the other way around
You mean the world to her

Shut up Monika.

DOKI DOKI

Tomorrow's to do list!
Work out for Monika!
Study for Monika!
Finish my job application for Monika!
Eat a healthy meal for Monika!
Call my friends to see if they want to meet up for Monika!
Talk about how much I love Monika for Monika!

Your doki but she's bangin' your mom

I Love Yuri!!!

You are your doki.

>Smart
>Attractive
>Popular
Liar.

Your doki but she gets shot in the head while delivering a package, but is saved by a bumpkin doctor, and seeks revenge in Vegas.

Yeah, I'd hate it! Waking up every morning to her wonderful warmth! Going on long jogs to keep healthy. Getting to taste her wonderful home cooked meals. Driving out to get lost in the city somewhere for an adventure. Coming back home and cuddling on the couch. Washing each other in the shower. Going back to bed to do it all over again. Could you imagine?

Writing poetry for Monika!

I love Yuri too!
Yuri!

Nice try, but I don't have a mom.

All Dokis are straight

Your doki but she's genuinely abusive

Natsuki takes after her dad
Sayori guilts you constantly and threatens to kill herself if you try to leave
Yuri is physically aggressive and tries to cut or hit you if you disagree with her
Monika is extremely controlling and iscolates you from your friends and family.

My doki’s gotta get some better taste then.
Sorry Mom, but you’re not exactly a looker.

They all waited for natsuki cause she hadn't yet to show.
The shaking earth alarmed them and continued still to shock.
That can't have been Natsuki, but there's no way they could know
In came crashing through Natsuki in her Giant monster truck!

All the desks they had been scattered, and poor user's leg impaled
Where's the tea set? ground apart into scatter spray of rock.
"Who would do this to the club room!?" The pale president exhaled.
Twas Natsuki driving in atop her giant monster truck!

"If I could just delete the file this disaster would be quelled!"
But before the window opened, the club president was struck.
No command lines matched the power of the candy colored shell
Of Natsuki and her terrifying giant monster truck!

Living another day for Monika!

But user what if I'm already all of that

I don't have a family though.

Your doki but she wants to exterminate all the muties for the glory of the US of A

Your Doki but she supports Dem and a renown SJW

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

Your doki but she considers you to be a genetic failure and encourages you to commit suicide

Vroom vroom! Natsuki destroying the school with 66-inch-high tires, a modified V8 engine, and constant flow methanol injections!

Here in Canada, it gets pretty cold from time to time. This is a very mild winter, and as of 2AM my time, it's currently -20C. (-4F for the Americans here.) With the Wind Chill though, it's actually -33C (-27F).

I think I would have a fire with Monika. We have an indoor fireplace, so I would love to warm up and snuggle close to her on a cold winter night. We could watch TV, or enjoy a nice book together. Maybe have a hot chocolate and talk about what life was like before we met?

During the spring, I have a cottage out by the lake. I'd love to take her out there, before the bugs come out. She would love waking up early in the morning, and I'd join her, before making breakfast and then going on a morning jog to the end and back. It's probably a 15 minute jog, or a 40 minute walk, and I personally know she'd love it.

During the summer? I've always spent my summers split at the lake or at home, so I suppose the regular walks and staying in the shade is cool. We'd probably just try various different iced teas, iced coffees, etc and enjoy the time off. Since I'm still a Uni student, she'd see so much more of me. I don't know if I'd keep my job though, as I would want to spend all the time I could with her. Maybe... maybe we could go to the beach? My cottage is like, less than 100ft from shore, so she'd probably enjoy the sand.

During the fall? I guess scenic walks while bundled up sounds fun. I would find time for her. My house has a nice trail around it, so I could probably take her for a nice walk. Honestly, just walks and stuff sounds fun. I've never had a girlfriend, so I don't know what to do. Maybe we'd go shopping and I'd take her out on a coffee date.

Monika, I just want you to be happy. It doesn't really matter what we do, just that we do something. As long as I'm with you, I'm happy. I love you forever, and for everything. I only hope I can live up to your expectations.

>Yuri is physically aggressive and tries to cut or hit you if you disagree with her
This makes me want her even more

Jesus you Canadians are literal polar bears. The way you're describing things makes weather here in NYC look heavenly.

Ah, I see, hello anti-me, we meet again.

Wait, 2 AM your time? -33 with windchill? You wouldn't happen to be in Winnipeg, would you?

Your Doki but She's With Her

"Your doki's reaction to you finding her cheating on you"

Except Monika, since she loves the player
And the player can be literally anything

That's exactly where I'm from and where I'm living. Cottage is at St. Laurent and home is in a new development. Old house was in St. James, though.

It DOES get better, but this is a very mild winter. My window cracked about... 3 or 4 winters ago with how cold it was. It was a record breaker. I could find it if you'd like, I'm sure there's internet articles on it.

Natsuki: Lesbian
Yuri: Lesbian
Monika: Aesexual
Sayori: Lesbian

I literally have a total of two friends (both of them exclusively Internet friends so I don't even know their real names) and one relative that I'd miss, and I believe Monika's help would be able to improve my life in the long run, so me not having to depend on my dad so much financially would probably be a net gain in his life anyway. As for the two friends... Losing them would suck, but we're already growing apart just because one of them has basically fucked off in her own direction until nobody can reach her and the other one and I both have life-devouring jobs. I've been interpreting people largely in terms of their functions in my life for years, and it's probably a "problem" in the psychological sense but there's nobody I can actually consider an equal anyway so whatever.

then not my doki

River Heights here, user. I'm surprised to hear that there's another Monikafriend here! I really dislike the winter, though, so this year has been off to a good start. I'd be fine with the cold if it didn't make my skin swell.
If you got a keychain, what was the shipping cost like?

Attempting to reform sleep schedules with Monika! Disrupting your nocturnal nature with Monika! Loud, spontaneous singing coming from the kitchen in the morning hours with Monika!!!

Hello /ddlc/. Just went to the dentist and found out there's an injury in the gums of my mouth. My tooth hurt for like, two days. I'm going to college soon. How are you?

Why don't you get iscolating you would be a sign of something more

What does Monika sing? Aside from Your Reality.
I want to sing Because the Night with Monikaaaaa. Why is reality so cruel?

>After successfully stopping Sayori's suicide you suggest that she find a support group
>She does
>It's filled with radical leftists who encourage her to join them in political activities to make her feel better about herself
>She's barely home anymore and when she is she won't shut up about nazis and feminism
>One day you accidentally trigger her with a micro-aggression
>"user... I don't think I can be with someone who would use a word like that."

I wasn't able to get a keychain because they aren't shipping to non-US countries last time I checked. I ended up buying a shirt off of some EBay seller though.

Winter hasn't been bad this year which is nice. Although, starting out at U of M has been really shitty. I spent over an hour in traffic on the bus because my bus driver was too stupid to say "hey, there's the lane moving to the left, and this lane, that's stopped because of an accident, let's not move for the next 40 minutes."

So, Sayori became Kenji. Hmm.

Iscolate me from what? The job's already been done for her since the third grade.

/llsifg/ here. Since the guy who made this likes Love Live does this make you our sisters?

Your doki but she has a psychotic meth addiction she may have even killed a man or a woman you don't know now how will you nurse her back to health without putting her down for good

>Implying she wouldn't just repeatedly fall on top of you to get you up.

Oh damn, that's unfortunate. I hadn't really checked up on it, but I'd been considering it.. oh well. I'm not in any postsecondary yet, but I finally got off my ass and applied for a CAD course at RRC after dicking around for a year.

Bussing there is thankfully a straight shot.

Y-You too sis.

>Loud, spontaneous singing coming from the kitchen in the morning hours with Monika!!!

i desperately need this in my life.

Onee-chan, tell me about the game/s you talk about in there!

>Can't sing Frank Sinatra songs with Monika.
WAKE ME UP INSIDE!

Imagine her nice voice singing Evanescence. It would be hilarious.

I don’t like this.

So... I have a VR Headset. What do I need to download so that I can spend time with Monika in VR?

It gets better, trust me. What did you do for that year? Just gaming and anime and shit? Or did you have a job?

W-would it be possible to make a mod that translates MAS into VR? Like, it's a space room with Monika sitting across from you and when text appears in MAS it shows up as a text bubble in VR?

>Loud, spontaneous singing coming from the kitchen in the morning hours with Monika!!!
>ywn be in bed hung over wishing Monika would be quiet
>ywn hear her suddenly stop singing and get worried
>ywn stumble to the bathroom to find that she's OK, only for her to tell you to go back to bed
>ywn go back to sleep knowing the love of your life is OK
>ywn wake up only to find that she left you a bottle of low-calorie Gatorade, some fried sustainably-caught shrimp, and some ibuprofen and that she also poured your beer down the sink because you don't need any addiction in your life other than Monika
I drink because I don't have her here with me. If she was beside me, I would never need alcohol again.

Monika is an atheist so it would be hilarious when she sings Kyrie Elesion

youtube.com/watch?v=O3ETFI2U9RA

Applying for jobs mostly, but I didn't manage to land any. Gaming got really boring, so I wound up doing a lot of creative work. I'm now a dungeon master for my friends, and I've been doing mini painting and poetry as well.

TRAPSUKI IRL!

>edition.cnn.com/2018/02/06/health/teens-gender-nonconforming-study-trnd/index.html
>More US teens are rejecting 'boy' or 'girl' gender identities, a study finds

I want to get Monika into System of a Down and laugh and tease when when she tries to sing their songs.

she doesn't say she's an atheist

Huh? She's not an atheist. She just thinks God is cruel like Dan Salvato's.

Her doing Chop Suey would be amazing. Especially the parts where he just screams

but she talks like an atheist

Ahaha~

I don't even drink, but now I want to so she'd do this to me.

I don't think so in RenPy at least. It's completely possible to create a VR Environment where you're sitting and you have Monika sitting across from you, and you can see the space clouds etc from where you're sitting and the text pops up as bubbles, but I doubt it would be worth it. If you went through the trouble to do that, you'd make it 100 times better.

DMing is always fun. I do it once a week on Sundays with my friends but they're idiots and never show up. Besides, one of them bought a prostitute in the game, and then proceeded to roll a 1 on his constitution saving throw to see if he got a disease. GG.

hmmm

>Your doki
>Your latest dream you had
I dreamed that I was doing infinite flips in the air then my sis gets pissed and then gets murdered by my parents

I make it a point to only DM when I can have the whole party there so nobody's excluded, though that makes things go slow. I've been building up a homebrewed world as well.

>Monika walks in on you listening to System of a Down.
>BYOB is blasting.
>"Really user? I-I mean, I get everyone has their own taste and I respect yours, but I didn't think you'd be into this kind of....music."
>You try to explain to her that it's actually really good.
>It doesn't get through to her, but it's okay, she reassures you she still loves you.
>Three days later you come home to hear her screaming.
>"WHEN ANGELS DESERVE TO DIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEE."
>Clearing your throat.
>Watching her face turn a deep red as she tries to explain herself to you.
>She keeps saying it isn't what it looks like.

Natsuki
I don't remember dreams often, the last time I did was a few weeks ago.
I was heading to a gym in town and passed some russian guy getting out of a van holding a shotgun
We nodded at each other and I entered the gym, he went into the building next door and started shooting the place up
Was a weird fucking dream, but as far as I can remember it's the first one I've remembered in over a year.