drive.google.com/drive/folders/1sdt5SD8Tk6HXt1EvOnQkw6hUtLO0JsrM

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
mega.nz/#F!crJz0LZb!WIH3QNagELMoiHrefK_dqA
mediafire.com/folder/6lyy201y5yca9/Fallout_New_Vegas

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>OP Pasta:
pastebin.com/raw/T2W52s3R

/aco/ thread:
Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

my.mixtape.moe/pcihif.nif
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17684/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/news/13257
github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=btCKtQmN49w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Depends on the relationship. If she isn't in love, and it's more of a fling, then yes. Casual sex is a familiar thing to her, and as a result she would seek out the more exhilarating facets of it, things that are risky or exciting.

But if she is in love, and she is with someone whom she is intimate with, rather than just in the physical sense, then that would be new and exciting for her, and she would find that being with someone who loves her is the most exhilarating thing in the world. She wouldn't need the increasingly risky and exciting physical acts to be satisfied, because she's experiencing something new and foreign and exciting in the form of actually loving someone, and actually being loved.

2nd for fuck you puffy nipple cait user
get some new material already

buff what do i need to do to remove the annoying particle effects on the assaultron claws and whatnot? i wanna use em for SHOCK and AWE protectron power but endless sparks is dumb

Reminder that Cait has a beautiful soul and appearance

Fuck the haters tbqhwyf

Playing Honest Hearts and I'm about to wrap it up. Anything I should do for some good, quick XP before I leave? I feel like I've gained, like, 5 levels just from all the easy fetch quests along with doing Follows-Chalk's quests and the Ghost of She.

I think Waking Cloud has a quest, but I think she is just so fucking boring.

agreed

too bad that filter still makes her look like a dirty wop

A hurt and suffering soul, with all the baggage from her parents and the raiders, but who is trying to crawl out of the muck of her past is essentially her character development.

She's a beautiful soul buried under the dirt of her past!

Since there's a new thread, can anyone help me figure out whats wrong with this outfit model I made for NV?
Anytime I load it into the game it just shows up as a naked body.
It's not a problem with weighting and it shows up fine in outfit studio/nifskope. What else can I try?

Here's the nif if anyone wants to look at it and tell me where I fucked up: my.mixtape.moe/pcihif.nif

For all the shit people give Nexus, some of it's users produce top tier kino

Post Settlements

>top tier kino
Stop using words you don't understand.

>not appreciating kinography of the highest caliber

>tfw can't into building cool structures so I just have to stick with cluttering small spaces

Is FO4's physics engine stable enough that player placed objects doesn't fly off the moment a cell loads?

Most of the time.

They don't do that any more, instead they just sink through the floor.

is very nice!

I need this in my game.

I'd be glad to make a male version if someone will just tell me where I fucked up. I've spent like 3 days trying to get this shit working.

You'll just lose everything through the floor, I just used OCDecorator and a bunch of other clutter mods so if I accidentally ran into something I wouldn't spend 20 minutes putting it back.

Neatly made little spaces are comfy too, user

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17684/?
thoughts on this dude's armors?

>Siding with the Institute
Why would you embarrass yourself so?

Who would you rather have die first?

Bill Murray or Morgan Freeman

Neither since I don't know them personally.

Here's the export settings I used in blender. Anything off? Mind you it's an armor model.

If Bill Murray dies, that means no more Wes Anderson movies.

Can someone help? I did something that curie liked and she tried enter convo, but i cant reply to her. It just says 'command'
If i try to press talk it just says command again.
How do i fix muh waifu?

I got the FoMM from the sticky since it said it's stable and that some people dislike NMM. Guess it's time to delete all the files and reinstall the game before reapplying all the mods in the new manager ? Or should I just try reapplying all the mods through NMM without removing them first ?

Export as obj in OS
Import the obj in OS
Weight paint it again

It could be the model is corrupt in some way, I've had a few meshes do this to me before

Use Mod Organizer, both of those programs are obsolete.

MO creates a virtual folder that only loads when the game is loaded through MO so your game folder remains completey untouched vanilla as long as you install everything through MO.

At least you know your limitations and work with them. That's artist tier thinking, user.

Well after doing that now I don't even have any weight options under "bones"

>3rd mod manager option
Jesus christ I never thought I'd say this but I'm starting to miss the bethesda website modding - you just click on shit and it's added to the game.

MO is the current standard, anyone that recommends nexus or FMM has no idea what they're talking about.

>shitters will defend this combat

Degeneracy is ruining western civilization and you should stop.

Actually, I'm pretty sure people confusing their fee-fees for fact is what is ruining modern civilisation.

Sjws fall under both of those, the moral decline in our ways has already had an effect. We need to stop now, you included

>Just want to get the vault-tec workshop dlc over with
>end up killing the overseer
>feel so bad that I have reload my last save and play the dlc from the beginning
How do you edgelords be mean in these games? I can't bring myself to do it.

user in the last thread said post a picture closest to your current playthrough

>the vault-tec workshop dlc
???

Bluepill

>friend won't try anything new
>rarely talks
>doesn't mod extensively, plays nearly vanilla
>currently in-game

i'm worried

How so?

>friend
what did you even do in that amount of time?

It equips normally but isn't visible? What armorslot did you set and is it equal to the armoraddon slot?

How is it not so? Fighting for America is fighting for continued global oppression and terrorism.

No, no, my character isnt fighting for america, just for what they believe. Just like in the image, captain america isnt fighting for america, but for the ideals. I guess

Nah, the vanilla goons were never balanced to handle Automatrons which is why robots decimate everything so hard.

The Automatrons on the other hand retain all the combat AI of the toughest opponents Bethesda created to attack the player. They're hyper aggressive and deal insane damage because it was meant to shoot up a Lv50 SS in X-01.

Captain muricah is fighting for the revolutions ideals, not whatever the America is doing at the time. He had been clashed with the govt countless times.
Im not even a burger and i like him.

this general is more dead than my sex life, how pathetic

Its kinda weird cause we were really active this week.

That's exactly why the Institute needs you, though.

To clean up all their bullshit

It always seems to slow down during late Murica hours. Guess the Britbongs can't sustain it.

The world isnt just bongs and burgers, anglo asshole

>implying /fog/ isn't all-american

Whatever you say, Mr. Irrelevant.

I thought the guy who was workign on MO stopped updating it and was working on NMM

this was only like 3-4 months ago

Fuckin hell, I wish I never found out about merge plugins. I can't stop myself from downloading more mods and merging them together. My fallout 4 folder is 140 Gbs.

kill yourself mudslime

crashes every hour

That would be correct, MO is now supported by a ragtag bunch of monkeys while Tannin works on Vortex which had its UI fucked by a retarded iPad using brainlet. The damn software even has the vertical ... seen on tablets and phones for settings.

I haven't experienced any crashes, i'm not a retard that lets his mods conflict

>tfw got into the vortex alpha
>tfw its actually really good

Don't you want to mod on the go?

trips of truth has never steered me wrong

if anyone cares to read up a bit
nexusmods.com/fallout4/news/13257
github.com/Nexus-Mods/Nexus-Mod-Manager/releases

Piper edition! Yay!

A World of Pain for Fallout 3

y/n?

No

Post your sim settlement, /fog/
spectacle island is brilliant

Go away Piper, you're an awful journalist.

imagine taking Piper's clothes off and then licking her pussy, ass, feet, boobs, armpits

Any reason why? Or does it just suck?

>mfw

Piper is a great journalist. She gets things done in Diamond City.

name exactly one thing she got done.

>listening to oasis

youtube.com/watch?v=btCKtQmN49w

>Accuses the Mayor of being a synth on the grounds that he ate noodles once and since that Broken Mask synth ate noodles, that must mean the Mayor is a synth!
She completely fucking guessed based on nothing. It doesn't matter if she was right for plot convenience, she didn't use an ounce of journalistic knowhow to make the deduction.

She's also the sole reason for the mass paranoia surrounding Synths in Diamond City. Even the Brotherhood refuses to condone baseless witch hunts, and will only target a potential Synth when given evidence that removes all doubt.

Reminder that Cait's voice actress is an absolute QT!

gud tabs

retard

>>Legate theres another settlement that needs to be put up on a cross

I can dream cant I?

She got them to replace the hole in the wall covered up by a bookcase with brick and mortar.

She's got good instincts!

>posting the edited version

Post Fallout memes right this instant!

When will Bethesda fix the Eastern European internet connection problem? Never?

I want to play FO4 goddamn it!

Imagine if Bethesda didn't include the settlement system and had to actually make towns themselves

man, I love the roveing trader outfit, I always kill this creepy asshole for it.

>tfw it's all I wore in F3 and NV

That's blue though,
Also why couldn't Marcus be the mutant companion? He's like the only likable and non-memey mutie in the entire franchise.

bruderhud nite

>she could say a few worlds and you'd be putty in her hands

She was a great journalist at one time. She did several things that were downright impressive, and these are how Nick Valentine comes to respect her. He references traveling with her and makes a few comments about her being capable. We find out more about this, when she tells us about getting the wall fixed, taking down a CoA cult near the city, getting the town guard captain of her old city in trouble, and a few other exploits of the past few years. These were all very impressive feats and really made use of investigative journalism skills and cleverness.

But then things seem to change with the synths in diamond city thing. It would appear that she's been having trouble getting people as excited about it as she is. She feels that people are being complacent and that they are at risk and she wants to help them, but she doesn't have many leads. She knows there's a problem, but she doesn't have the sorts of leads she has had in other cases in the past. She went and infiltrated the CoA, but she can't do that with the Toot. She could just see the wall that needed fixing so wrote about it. She personally knew the guard captain was guilty, and could just report that. So her other cases had something to go on, this synth one doesn't have much, and she's frustrated. She starts looking for clues in places that aren't really legitimate. Out of frustration, she starts grabbing at straws that just don't add up.

However, it's worth noting that we do know she has the skill, from her past exploits. And one could argue that her intentions are correct, she is just making procedural mistakes due to frustration.

It's also worth noting that her suspicions are genuine. The mayor shuts down her investigations into him. If he's innocent, just give her the interview. The truth fears no investigation, after all. So he is suspicious, to her credit.