/lhg/ Light's Hope general

easy boss Edition

Light's Hope is a Vanilla WoW Private Server, it's the new and improved version of Elysium, they cut out the corrupt owners and rebranded. New realmlist, same worldsave.

Open realmlist.wtf and Set realmlist logon.lightshope.org

Guilds:

Alliance: Mandate of Heaven (2x BWL clearing raids) All welcome to join, hpala in demand.

Horde: None

/who guildname , whisper anyone to join

>Server info
twitter.com/LightsHopeWoW
LH Discord (discordapp.com/invite/mraKxcU)
(lightshope.org/)

>Vanilla WoW database (currently broken)
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons pack (some out of date like KLH Threat Meter)
github.com/ericraio/vanilla-wow-addons/

>Leveling Guide (specs unreliable for some classes use at own risk, play what you want or ask in the thread for more info):
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>Download the client without torrent (direct download):
mega.nz/#!e4cjFT5L!7VvX-yAlJ87KdU-6BNQVlhoYY5_YdnYW3WezYsVrYgI

>Raid/char/item drop info:
realmplayers.com/

>WoD models (place MPQ in data, rename file to patch-3.mpq)
mediafire.com/file/v107ncj1j27x85x/patch-3.mpq

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ieorSZ4kQiI
a.rokket.space/u4ezf8.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

who the fuck wants to play in
literal mudhut niggers eating KFC in their designated nigger KFC huts in the middle of every zone (complete with every vendor, more quests then alliance and FP ofc oh and sometimes there is even a zeppelin or free transport thrown in) while chimping on anything that moves in numbers only despite rolling for pvp racials but never actually 1v1ing to use them
then porting into their literal mudhut nigger KFC city called "orgrimmar" more like ogreshit lol blizzard literally took some somalian shithole town and copy pasted it into wow to give that authentic nigger feel to the faction le monster races br0 check out these NO SHOES so whacky better name myself something fucking retarded like boogerbones to fit in btw get owned kid totally bg queued out of that 1v1 close one
you want a sick capital city to afk in br0? take your pick :

- literal sewer shithole with aids and feces everywhere
- some fucking retarded canyon thing where you fall off and die
- literal nigger kfc somali city

NO

C'THUN

NO C'THUN
N O C ' T H U N
N I G G E R

2nd for finalflash

those leaked pictures really hit a nerve huh?

>property shitposts
>"leaked"

these have been posted here weekly for a year, how new are you?

Mad?

new?

Alliance are not all cute femboys by the way. Some are musclebois like alex.

no wonder he refuses to play tbc. the dude can't even beat tanks as mage /warlock LMAO. he literally can't even handle pressing ONE BUTTON

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA

JUST LIKE HE CAN'T PVP IN AN ACTUAL SKILL BASED ENVIRONMENT, HE NEEDS TO MASSIVELY OUTGEAR PEOPLE WHILE HAVING ALL HIS ENGINEERING TRICKS / POTIONS / TIDAL CHARM

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHA

HEY FF WHY DON'T YOU PLAY TBC? HAHAHAH SCAREDT OPLAY ARENA? AHAHAHAHAHA

Indi...

I'm tranny where are my free loots

another point against tbc/arena would be that it requires voice
he "doesn't have a mic"

>Shamalot is still salty as fuck that Finalflash beat him in a duel

Kudos to FF for putting that shitter in his rightful place.

>there are people who unironically take WoW pvp seriously

let that sink in for a moment

>finalflash gets praised for his PVP skills
>they bring up his PVE performance to try to shame him
what did they mean by this

>finalflash gets praised for his PVP skills

no he doesnt

Finalflash's name in mohcord is Finalflee because he either runs away or dies 99/100 times

>invis pot, pop every CD, hope they die
>if they don't log off for an hour then rinse and repeat

Wow, intense high skill vanilla wow PvP everyone. Surely a metric of ones capability in video games. A mechanically intense online game that truly tests your abilities.

Funniest part is FF tries to play it off like he doesn't care but he literally changes his NEET schedule around to optimize his crater farming. WoW is his entire life and the fact that no one take PvP in it seriously would crush his entire world.

It's okay to lose sometimes Shamalot...

this

heh....

1v1 me

t. shamalot

HE IS STILL UPSET TOP KEK BWAHAHAAH OH NO NO NO

Name dropping literal who's is not an argument.

youtube.com/watch?v=ieorSZ4kQiI

jesus..

>gets the drop on a warrior so he can't even charge
>still loses
>even had soulstone and STILL can't kill him

also that grenade has to be top3 worst grenades ever thrown by mankind
that's like a 15y miss on a melee target that is sticking on you, not some hunter 30y away jumping around like crazy

SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP [Insert Boogieman] YOU'RE JUST MAD

He gets praised for his temper tantrums when he doesn't get the loot he wants.

holy fuck I remember that, was some of the most entitled autistic shit I've seen in awhile

>still waiting for the ban appeal

Don't expect a response for about 3 weeks unless you mention the keyword "paypal" anywhere in your ticket.

my ticket is awaiting response that says

'BAN APPEAL, bought G on other acc from wrong company (thought it was from yourselves) and caught a ban. Please do not hesitate to contact me in regards to purchasing an unban if needs be, paypal ready.

will update if they reply

come to gummy user, end your suffering at the hands of third world chinks

come home white man

WHY OTHER PEOPLE GET ARENA BADGE AAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAA I THOUGHT I WOULD GET THE TRINKET AAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA

what happened?

LMAO

warlock losing to a warrior with a SOULSTONE

aAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OOOH AAAAAHAHAHAH

HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOW FUCKING BAD DO YOU HAVE TO BE

i can't blame him, i guess. he didn't get the jump on you when you were half hp, and he didn't sip 5 different potions, use tidal charm, and use all his engineering gadgets. it's just not fair, he needs all the help he can get. tbc arena isn't fair, anyway. it's an even playing ground.

>ok guys I will host reborn if you pay for it lol
>just kidding i won't thanks for the money
>hey guys play tbc with me lol
>no no it's fine we have measures in place in case blizzard tries to fuck with us
>haha just kidding no i dont thanks for beta testing
>wait just kidding i wasn't kidding suddenly the threat of a c&d doesn't matter don't worry about why just trust me also level 1x 1-70 ok?

If you seriously fall for this shit you deserve all that comes your way user.

FF + 4 people from the Veeky Forums guild on K2 went to the Gurubashi Arena for the trinket. FF already had 2 trinkets so the rest of the party decided to /roll and the winner would get the trinket.

Naturally, FF sperged the fuck out demanding that they let him loot yet another trinket. He got kicked from the group and they killed him when he tried to take the chest. The image was the end of his meltdown in guild chat before leaving.

OH NO NO NO

he was in a group of people to get the gurubashi arena chest, and when he lost the roll and someone else took the arena master, he sperged the fuck out because he had been nolife trying to farm the grandmaster, he actually expected EVERYONE involved to pass and let him get the grandmaster

user, Gummy doesn't host the server on his home computer any more. It got moved to a data center.

>Finalflash getting BTFO by year-old screenshots

This is why I still browse these threads.

And? He made an entire fucking video himself addressing why this is irrelevant. You're making an argument that Gummy himself has debunked.

Where he hosts the server doesn't matter. Blizzard will still take legal acting against him, the individual. How fucking brain dead are gummy retards?

a.rokket.space/u4ezf8.webm

kys

it's even funnier if you're in the dbc discord and watch him get really quiet after thinking he "btfoed" shamalot then these posts popped back up again

Except Blizzard never took legal action against him. He faked the C&D letter because when he originally hosted on his home computer the server was getting destroyed by 12k people connecting to his house. Now that he's using a dedicated host it's not an issue and he brought the server back.

t. user who's been doing heroics with other white men for 2 weeks now

>finalflash

plays classes like druid and warlock in vanilla

uses all engineering gadgets, potions, tidal charm, everything he can possibly get to close the skill gap

only uploads videos of his pvp, as a result they're all cherry-picked. any retard can look like a pvp god if they cherrypick from hours upon hours of content for their videos / clips

only ganks people in vanilla, doesn't dare step foot in tbc+ because arena actually requires skill

>tbc+bulls like uzbeki

livestreams all their arenas, as a result no cherrypicking

plays actual skill based classes like disc priest

doesn't need to use all his engineering doodads to win, because they are decent at the game

plays suboptimal comps like mage/disc priest

doesn't think world pvp "ganking" is skill

If that's true that's some of the most autistic and retarded shit I've ever heard and is even more of an incentive to avoid that retard like the fucking plague. I don't know why you're posting this as if it gives some sort of sense of security LOL

NO, I DIDN'T GET "BTFO", THAT TRINKET WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MINE, FUCK OTHER PEOPLE, Veeky Forums GUILDS EXIST SOLELY TO GET ME GEAR, WHY CAN'T YOU FUCKING KEKS GET THAT THROUGH YOUR THICK SKULLS

it was good up until

>plays actual skill based classes like disc priest

come on now user

>plays suboptimal comps like mage/disc priest

stop right there criminal scum

hey, ff. why don't you play any expansion other than vanilla if you're a pvp "god" ? just wondering. surely if you were actually good you'd shine in arenas. druid is really good in tbc, too! :) you aren't afraid, are you? ;/

>wow
>skill based

why do people keep pretending to be retarded in this thread, surely no one thinks this game has any degree of mechanical skill? surely no one here is that stupid right?

t. owned by ff

*pvps in bloodvine set*

fuck I wish this general finally died

call Tucker, he's crying

why is finalflash so famous?

samefags a lot. over 80% of the posts about him are from the man himself, and the remaining posts are people asking who he is.

quite sad desu senpai

"Fake it 'til you make it" is a very real phenomenon. Why do you think Alex is so popular outside of Veeky Forums?

Because the average WoW player is a fucking retard so they resonate well with him

O B S E S S E D

what did he mean by this?

pretty much. he has the mindset of a 12 year old which is why he constantly retweets keemstar and drdisrespect. wow has mentally stunted him and all he does is cling to it and try to earn pennies on the dollar whoring himself out to a crowd of people who mostly see him as a lolcow.

b-but i'm famous....

>tfw ywn get a picture with a legendary gamer like Finalflash

tfw little tucker has grown up into a really qt twink bottom. would fuq desu (no homo.)

>healing
>someone dies to avoidable damage
>RL asks them how they died
>"I didn't get any heals"

The best part about classic by far will be functioning combat log addons.

t. meter padder tranny

What the fuck are you talking about? I'm saying I want functioning logs so I can link how these retards are dying in chat. Why would anyone care about healing meters?

a meter padder tranny would have healed the guy

>farming badges for literal children who will never get it or likely don't even know what a grandmaster trinket is

is FF the biggest cuck?

yes
t. shamalot

there's no reason to ever heal anyone but people standing in the fire or Hunter pets as a proud realmplayers ranker.

Except that dude was clearly standing in the fire, according to your post, and you didn't heal him. Congrats on playing yourself, healslut.

I'm quitting

who wants my full t2 characters?

email info to [email protected]

only if you post your dick

nice pic, Gropy you're one ugly motherfucker
I understand now why you prey on kids

can you leave like 50g on it bro?

HOW IS THIS FAIR

what was it

Two pics confirming a guy here has a gigantic dick. I reported him so he'd get banned though so fuck him. Fucking normies.

account owner here
didn't see it and no archive on phone
shame

Good, fuck him.

thx for the account nice BRE and rank 12

Deepthroat/10

>uncut

>can't even kill someone he streamsnipes
When will FF bite the bullet?

what happened to /oursexualoffender/ poongoontv?
did he need to get a real job again? or is he lost in the underage pussy sauce?

who's the best warrior in MoH and why is it tsavv?

he still plays games and streams. honestly for someone who got outed as a pedophile he's handled it quite well. just ignored the whole thing and it seems like everyone has forgotten

doubt he's gonna make it

should be benched dies every fight we should let a raid 2 bull take to his spot

the best moh warrior is in their raid 2, who's probably gonna leave for a non shit guild because the trannies are too fucking dumb to put him in the main raid for whatever reason

Why are these threads so worthless? AQ came out but it's still just namedropping, MoH fags shit-talking other guildmembers anonymously, false flags, and regurgitating the same tired memes - many of them over three years old at this point.
I realize this is a common whine but seriously, what the fuck is the point of this thread? It isn't as if someone new gets any assistance, or that questions are answered with anything but shitposts.

selective vision
I've seen many people ask questions and get genuine answers here, you just focus on the negative aspects because it's easy to whine about, and it's easy to whine period instead of putting your energy towards improving the thread
you are the problem by paying it any attention

earwen is the best you're right

brappymeal