/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread: Oumasai edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gn77YtqF-Sw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DR lives

And so /drg/ lived to see another day...

Take your shot, /drg/!

Make sure to stay hydrated /drg/! Have a glass of water!

I love my beautiful wife Maki so much! Valentines day is in a week, hope you have plans!

Koko! And his beloved Saihara-chan!

I HATE bugs.

Name 1 (one) thing he did wrong.

K

Wore a hamster toilet on his neck

brb walking my boy

I wouldn't trust that needle user, you'd probably get an std.

It's okay. We have a nurse.

I approve this edition.

Angie and her beloved Saihara!

Having terrible hair. I love Gundam but his hair bugs the hell out of me.

>DR2 characters taking a dump on the virtual world
>shitting their pants in the real world while they lay in their pods

I want to pee on Mikan now

Reminder that people find the wiki a reliable source of information over the game

>t. Daffy

Scatfags btfo. Take that one strangled Kaede user with you, while you are at it.

Gonta catching bugs!

>We often see folks talk about the wiki being biased towards one ship over another. We'd like to highlight that the Wiki has 1,000 pages of content by hundreds of people for over 5 years, not 1 biased person. Anyone is welcome to edit and help contribute a different perspective.
>If anyone has canon info from the games/anime they want to add that explains the connection between two characters, go for it! The Wiki can't grow without community contibutions. Every writer will remember different parts of these 60hr experiences and we welcome that.

Who takes 60 hours to finish a danganronpa game?

A biased person clearly runs Mugi and Kiibo's pages though.

I hate how each character's page just summarizes every episode of the anime and paraphrases every line they have in the game.
And don't get me started on their retarded theory of how Kiibo is the other survivor of DR52

>not 1 biased person
The Tenmiko, Oumasai and Momoharu pandering tells me otherwise.

You shouldn't pee on people, user.

Hmmh, nature calls.

Toko!

why not. Shes in the way

It literally says Kaito coughed up blood from defending Gonta so much and Miu thought Kokichi was the mastermind when she was one of the only people who practically knew he wasn't.

oh, I meant that comment to be funny though

It kind of does make you wonder just how the Neo World Program is supposed to work.

Would Togami even think Toko is worthy of his pee?

Oumaede!

Togami's precious urea wouldn't dare grace the lips of such a filthy, unkept, snd unworthy girl.

Please move your pee erps to /trash/.

What does the filename mean?

Hmm, you have a point.

Kill pinterest

Some guy posted it here with the caption "An Oumaede for Oumaede user!" and I was really happy.

post futas

Cute

What is the appeal of this ship? Redpill me on it

They are similar in some ways

>Ayano
DELET

This. No one sources shit and they save images at such low quality it's hard to reverse search. It also makes finding the source of images harder due to how many times shit gets reposted there. Pinterest fills me with despair.
Junko is obviously behind it

Goodnight /drg/! Sweet dreams and sleep well!
Love you!

>ywn lay on top of Miu in bed like this
why even live bros

Gush about Oumaede, convince me to like it

They both starts with the letter "K"
They both ""die"" in an attempt to end the killing game
They both like Shuichi
They both have twin siblings

Who would be worthy then?

Kaede meeting all of Ouma's 53 onii-chans!

Miu x Kiibo is a feel-good ship.
Does Miu give Kiibo a nasty nickname like she does for the rest of the cast? I can't remember, but I feel like she didn't.

I'm going to end /drg/. So don't any of you go and do anything unnecessary,alright?

Sure

trash has plenty futa lovers.
Sleep well.

Class Trial Cosmic Edition is pretty underrated.

We tried to end it 20 minutes ago and it didn't happen. We were so close to ending /drg/ronpa.
The battle is so long... I can't take any more of this...

He's a robot, though, doesn't he weight a lot?

I... Honestly don't really know how to explain it. I mean, I got drawn into it purely on aesthetic bases and started falling over for it when the game came out and they had cute interactions, such as their free time events which still remain my favorite. I guess the appeal to me comes from Kaede's more confident and kind of "no nonsense" attitude versus a much more playful character.

Goodnight!

what if I get stung by a jellyfish?

Why is most DR art on Pivix so trash and always uploaded in albums which makes only finding art of the character you want tedious

He's like 89kg, right?

I thought that was just an urban legend

Brothers, stand strong. /drg/ronpa will fall eventually, we just have to keep on the good fight.

...or so we thought.

>most
Out of the websites Twitter, Tumblr, Deviantart, and Pixiv, Pixiv has consistently good art. Boorus are for amassing good Pixiv art.
Try finding art with ニューダンガンロンパV3_100users入り tag. Swap out 100 for 500 or 1000 for more.

Ugli

>Tfw I unironically liked the theory that Kokichi had a brother until Godposter ruined it

Don't let people ruin stuff for you

I'M GOING TO END /drg/. SO DON'T ANY OF YOU DO ANYTHING UNNECESSARYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You were good son, real good; maybe even the best.

Usually, that'd be the case... But this is Godposter's rapist brother theory that he won't even admit is a theory or speculation but literally thinks it's confirmed. There's no ignoring that.

ZEUSSU

>mfw I live in that city

And nada unnecessary actions made

>dick game too bomb
Amami and Saihara letting off steam in the anti/drg/ barracks by having hot, steamy sex in the nuclear falseflagging bomb storage room

>dick game too bomb
Bomb dick too game

Oh golly

>no SHSL Ventriloquist/Puppeteer/Marionettist

what talent do you want to see most in DR_4?

TOO
GAME
DICK
BOMB

SHSL Rapper

SHSL Dog

Posting best boy!

I love my wife!

cup stacker

This is now an Ibuki thread

Crashing your hope...

WITH NO SHSL SURVIVORS

Still better than a Maki thread.

God tier taste.
Adonis and Gundam would get along I think. Or Akane.

No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

youtu.be/gn77YtqF-Sw

We'll see about that

I want a SHSL Hunter and a SHSL Fisherman who are best friends.

Is grown up Saionji a meanie?

She's a big girl!

Oh yeah?

I'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRYI'MSORRY