>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ozi3uhKPyYs
vocaroo.com/i/s1CwK5CJxY3d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cat lyns #1

xth for jinf

Blad n sol

maybe kyoppi just wants attention again and changed his method of getting it?
We all know some people here like fapping to children.

All my respect to gunners. Finally saw one capable player soloing Realmrift.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ozi3uhKPyYs

Nobody posts jinfs anymore.

they should post more

does the owner of the clan pastebin still lurk here?

whatsup, I have all the OP pastebins

Could you change the EU clan contact to my new char NuffinPersonneli, and add my discord handle too Muffin#0676

I just want my jinf tiddies...

can I add you for joi?

Uncensored outfit when?

>vocaroo.com/i/s1CwK5CJxY3d
based reddit

What's the likelyhood of a lyn player being a lolicon/shotacon/pedophile?

When you mod it in

Didn't that one break?

100%

>be me 2 years ago
>bored as fuck
>friend recommends bns
>download it cause fucking life sucks and I want to die
>that hasnt changed
>character creation comes up
>used to shit like wow, interested to see what amazingly interesting races this game has
>my options: human... larger human... rat human
>I've been a human all my life and that's sucked... maybe a tail and floppy ears will make me not hate life
>go to bnsg to learn about this weird ass game I just got into
>find out I'm now a rat fucking pedophile
>this is fine I guess

Servers are back up you filthy poc children

>He didn't go with noodle human

Which dungeon is the best to run with your /bnsg/ valentine?

Yeoharan

Is there even a need to go past raven 6?

What're you, one of them faggots I been hearing so much of on the cnn's?

No. It's just that none of the current content requires it. When we killed IC, I was only Raven 4.

Mine started getting bullied once I wasn't new anymore so I stopped posting all together. Shame this general is on a pegleg too, so it's boring posting here

Can you get her outfit in-game?

How tough is Temple of Eluvium?

post valentines cute

yes it can drop from the last boss of the most recent boss or you can purchase it from a merchant after you've killed her 10 times
not that tough if you work together but it's very teamwork reliant !

as hard as my dick when people post lyns

most recent raid***** sorry i have not slept!

>not that tough if you work together but it's very teamwork reliant !
So no hope of getting it if I'm not in a clan then?

Send your jinf pictures directly to me then.

>bnsg
>teamwork
>Kyoppi
>Tomato

you can join a raid without joining a clan! but yeah, you have to really be in a static raid for hopes of clearing. you can purchase runs from other static raids if you don't care for participating though~
cu lol

>you can purchase runs from other static raids if you don't care for participating though~
Guessing those go for a lot?

I'll pass

Just go with it my man
I have ferishes beyone good and evil and while most seem to be ashamed of such, I simply laugh about it.
I have my own fucked up world in which i can mentally live through my desires and no one can take that from me
And it's pretty funny because i have a pretty kind look (as it seems) and no one would expect that from the likes of me so you can be a smug shit about it in your mind

Wouldn't surprise me honestly
After all you can let children wear crop tops and string tangas
>inb4 muh blade dancer

depends on if you want to bid on the available items, but yeah, it's more than it's worth.

I just want to be able to buy Zulia's outfit from the vendor, but this just doesn't seem worth it in the end since I need to apparently run it 10 times just to buy it.

depends, they're getting a lot cheaper. cavok said they go for pretty cheap in yura but still in the hundreds for clears + in the thousands for loot i believe.
yes BITCH
just slowly work towards getting yourself raid ready, there are ~3 NA raids with people from here that might have open spots by the time you're raid ready.

>just slowly work towards getting yourself raid ready, there are ~3 NA raids with people from here that might have open spots by the time you're raid ready.
I don't think I'll ever be there, nor do I want to. I just wanted to buy the outfit and play little bits at a time. Not much else I can do other than mod it in or power through and gear myself incredibly well. But thanks for the response though.

rape in the woods~

oh i believe there's a mod in the pastebin if you just want it for your own.... personal reasons.
~~~~~~~~

>oh i believe there's a mod in the pastebin if you just want it for your own.... personal reasons.
Most of those links are broken, and I don't feel like bothering with cheat engine. I just wanted that one so I could replace it with the original version, but I'll just skip trying to get it.

Jins get bullied by the thread, lyns don't. Do the math

I wanna cum on those tits.

Cum tribute when

ah dang are they? i'll ask soups later if he can make something. i have the one click tool myself but not too sure how i can bind things for you :< if someone walks me through i can try!

Add me on Discord and we'll do it right now.
Anotherfake#7691

You do you, my friend

Alright, add me if you ever change your mind.

That was someone else you were replying to, by the way. But this sounds like one of those internet scams I've heard about so maybe I'll pass

anyone interested in buying my account? im done with this game

Just my 2ndary account. No need to be weirded out. Anotherfake is just my tag for lewd stuff.

The fuck are you on about
all of these were me
I asked (jokingly) about the cum tribute

Who the fuck would buy a BnS account in 2018, LMFAO

Sent!

@204476124
>deformed rat blob created by a mentally ill overweight grownassman
Y I K E S

hopefully someone, because otherwise ill get evicted

how long does it usually take to find a cross server party for a progression dungeon? Me and a friend are trying to do the talus dungeon.

For dungeons that no one ever does anymore since they literally give no rewards? You'll be lucky to find 1 person in 30 min. If you ever need that dungeon for a quest, you just go in as 2 through LFP or go in directly through the entrance in the open world.

The dungeons that are on the daily challenge list, are the ones you'll find people at a decently fast pace.

Yeah, I figured it was a long shot.

If no one does progression dungeons, how are you supposed to do the main quest? Or am I working off the false assumption that it's the fastest way to level?

How is dungeoning in BnS? If I team up with three friends can we do most non-raid content ourselves? We're probably going to have a Force Master, Gunner, Destroyer and Blade Master.

다같이 원
빠빠빠빠 빠빠빠빠
날따라 투
빠빠빠빠 빠빠빠빠
소리쳐 호 (호)
뛰어봐 쿵 (쿵)
날따라 해(해)

6 people per dungeon. Doing it with only 4 early on is going to be fairly challenging, but it's not terrible. As for how it is, it's not fun. You have to do a lot of runs for very little to no reward.

it's fine when you're just progressing, endgame might be a different story

It's single player until level 55. Then at level 55 you'll be considered a leech and have to search for parties to carry you for gear. Also lots of peach and daily grinds

I mean you could level with someone.

Little to no reward as in the dungeons don't give much in the way if experience or help teach you how to play a class?
As for it being a challenge I'm pretty sure that's what we're looking for. TERA was a freaking blast, but they went and ruined everything by nerfing BAMs and dungeons to the point where everything was soloable.

as in drop chances for items are FUCKED. keep your four leaf clovers and rabbit's feet nearby

Most dungeons have no valuable drop until the final boss, where three of them have a chance to drop a legendary accessory. Other times they may drop a mat that you need a lot of to get, like Sacred Crystal or Elysian. They'll teach you a few things if you pay attention, i.e when/what to iFrame, and what you can and can't block. Most of that, however, you should just look up when you hit 55.

The challenging part was mostly related to the fact that you want to do dungeons with only four people. The issue with that is all four of you are going to be really low AP/gear fresh out of the story. The fights may take too long for you since you'll be learning as well. Hitting an enrage timer early on in the game is like wiping, pretty much.

you don't queue into the the things for the story I think

yeah, I figured that out the hard way :(

is it true that once you hit 50 you can skip straight to act 8, or is that bullshit?

>"Screenshot_180208_072"
>he has already taken 72 screenshots for the day

>he doesn't mash the screenshot button

Have a good day /bnsg/

We might end up with a fifth. If there are enrage timers I can definitely see that there will be problems. Won't stop us from trying though. Gameplay is fun so far and I'm looking forward to learning the intricacies of BM. Thanks for the input.

>not taking a thousand screenies on daily basis

little nigga you get a pass but that other big nigga is just cray cray

>you'll never touch that butt

>hank hill looking ass

>not wanting to prone bone cute girls

>he is probably on a watch list

>for liking fake things
woah...

>b-b-b-but shes a 14000 year old half dragon half demi god
Y I K E S
I
K
E
S

Hope you're having a nice day at work Tae!

>gaymato this frightened of taeyo

I miss Eirin's dance webms

It's if you use a level 50 voucher (cash shop item) you skip to act 8. Otherwise you'll be going the long way like everyone else. They story isn't that long. If you're already in Silverfrost it'll only take you a day or two to finish anyway.

I don't get why people continue to shitpost in this dead general

yeah, after a bit more research I found out that for the gear progression you need the weapon from act 7 anyway.

need to do more research on the accessory progression, it's hard to look up stuff for this game since the wiki isn't even close to up to date and the best information source for this game is >discord

i sold mine a few weeks ago for $700

whatever. more for me.