/dlg/ - Duel Links General

Duel Links General #265

Chazz' wife edition

Last Thread: NEW PLAYER? READ THIS BEFORE ASKING YOUR QUESTIONS IN THE THREAD.
pastebin.com/87GTAd4N

Latest News
>'Serious Chazz' is now roaming Duel World (GX)
>The 1st stage of the KC cup will start on the 8th
>Espa Roba and Dr.Crowler are coming back mid February and Bonz and Mokuba are being added to the gate
>A new event - 'Duel Island' - is planned for late February
>A new Legendary Duelist will appear early March (likely Syrus)

Useful (Duel) Links
>Sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc. (Partially outdated but it's the best we've got.)
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.netlify.com/

Future content (No release date but it's in the files)
youtube.com/watch?v=eMctSaKkS7E

Android emulators (or just use the Steam version)
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for new players
>You can change the resolution of the Steam version with DuelLinksConfiguration.exe in the game folder
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>When sending Vagabonds, always choose the 1 card challenge because it gives the most XP.
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems.
>Level up Mai, Keith, Alexis and Odion first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua, Metalmorph, Spell Shield Type 8 and Curse of Anubis respectively

she's purdy

What can konami do to fix the current meta?

daily reminder to tryhard to kog
farm everyday
the only thing that matters is victory

Chazz please, stop making threads.

>WLWLWLWL
reeee

in case you didnt see it

extra is 3 essed 1 nerok 1 hera
my version is somewhat of a budget version, you can choose the backrow you want really but impatk is really important imo
obviously use tea's hguard

Thanks.

fuck off

All they need to do is add this

This may be a waifu thread but I'm okay with it, because it's Alexis Princeton

Pic of the Obelisk Blue girls sexually bullying each other?

whoever thought adding temple of minds eye into the game was a good idea should be fired

It's hilarious though.

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

yes burn and stall decks are really funny bro

That seems extremely vulnerable to sergeant electros.

The meta is pretty diverse, try to play some HS if you want to see how real cancer look like.

when will the 6 monsters of your choosing + 3 Sergeant electro and 11 backrow meme end?

I mean I play phoenix so.

So now that skills can be dropped from pvp match, and with the +1000 point event going on, doing a mouse macro that just enter pvp match and repeatedly end turn would get you all the skills you want in one or two night right ? I won't try it because I care about my W/L ratio tho.

the only thing you cant chain to electros are wod and atk, everything else can, the fact that you also play 2 amas means that you can be super aggressive and that electro probably dies next turn

>Buy 5.99$ offer on Generation Next box
>First pack is shiny
>Reptile = Damage
>Third pack is shiny
>BOXer
>4th pack is shiny
>Horus the black flame dragon lvl 6
>7th pack is shiny
>jewed, just rares
>8th pack is shiny
>B.E.S Tetran
>10th pack is shiny
>Nobleman eaterbug
Jewnami has made me happy today. I didn't get a single UR but seeing almost all the packs I got were shiny and had all SRs was good enough for me oh and
>Click guaranteed SR card
>get another Horus

My wife (pic related) > your wife

Fuck off Kaiba.

Make me nerd.

Ok, I'll try to get a second WoD and powerful rebirth.

i dont even run other copies of them

Does the ai EVER brick?

There's a set chance that the cards you send back to your deck will be the cards you draw, works the same with the restart skill.

I would say Vagabond bricks about 10-15% of the time due to some decks he uses relying on skills and he can't use them

Is this a good deck for the KC Cup?

seems cancer enough to me.

You want quick wins. With a deck like that it'll take you like 20 minute duels each.

What deck can give me quick wins?
Hazy?

Actually for the first round you have a week to get to stage 20 so you can play however you want as long as you win.

Not him but REZD can easily win turn three, and also lose quickly. And it have a great matchup against burn which will probably be everywhere.

I'm gonna convert all the SR and UR Chazz dropped because they're garbage.

Chazz is a faggot, do it.

That moment when your oponent has only
>can not be destroyed by battle
cards

>tfw 3900ATK

cananga is the cutest aromage

I hope we get Cananga soon.

Second cutest after Jasmine.

unironically think that cananga would be too op for this format
>backrow
nah lemme activate my field spell or anything else in your enf phase and back to your hand it goes
Oh i have 100 more LP than you?
There all your monsters lose 500 atk just because
couple it with a live aroma garden and there will be a whole 1k difference
cananga is the cutest and you know it

So, can these Aroma decks actually work?

Use LP Boost skills and find out :^)

With Cananga yes, but if they were to add it, these cards would be on the bottom of a 500 card box, not on the card trader.

does anyone actually play a real deck and not stall/burn cancer? i'm tired of this shit

I play glad beasts

yes
t. pic
humid winds soon

Also plant support.

WHEN?

Isn't running only one murmillo a bit risky?

Just play rezd bro, you do nothing until you draw storm then you destroy their entire backrow and play 3 monsters on the same turn.

Is this a real thing

I'm new ?

not really if you know what you're doing since you want it always in the deck to tag in/out

In plat and with only 2 Bergs, 1 Rose, and 1 field my main problem is usually consistency and just facing better decks, but I still get a win or two.
With that, I don't see how they couldn't be way better if someone with an actually good amount of cards can't properly run them. Bergamot might as well be better than the Princesses (on their own) since he don't have to wory about being in defense all the time.

>Using magnets warrior with tackle crusader and gaia plate in pvp
>absolutely rekting everyone while having fun

If you draw it you have no way to destroy your opponents's boss monster tho. Playing two increase the chance of having at least one in your deck.

I making a Heroes deck it might not get me far but I'm having fun with it

attacking facedowns with tea's skill is a thing, or placing it face down with all the backrow you have will have it survive 85% of the time
having two in your deck actually increases the chances of you starting with it

>Holy Guard Aromages
HNNG!
CARD TRADER PLEASE SELL ME THE AROMAGES REEEEEEE

> increases the cances of you starting with it
tcg fellows can run 2 garnets just to have one in your deck

thats personal preference, i'd rather not

at least chazz' rates are higher than fucking zane.

1k keys in
so that's how it's gonna be huh

There's enough massivmorph cancer on the ladder already.

>lv 3 GX quest is perform 3 fusion summons
>the game doesnt even give you 3 poly from the start

Easiest way is getting the hero starter deck.
Also level up rewards for Joey, Chazz, and Alexis.

>crying about massivemorph of all things
sad display

I play CA saffira

>Gladiator Beast player.

One last thing, I assume that I'm meant to run Balance with this setup given the low monster count.

Anyone have that image from the data mine with the new psychic event mat with the giant Duel Links logo in the center?

>opponent ragequits on his own turn
Just surrender you stupid cunt

I have a deck full of weakass level 1 monsters and 3 copies of Humble Sentry just so I can ram and get games over with quick for weekly quests or whatever that involves playing Ranked

Any mission where it is like 'Win against X with Y amount of LP' is ass becuase I can never gauge it right without choking and losing the duel completely.

Are you incapable of basic math?

Yes.

>I can never gauge it right without choking and losing the duel completely.

not really, you're gonna start with one monster anyway most of the time

I tried running holy guard for a while but I consistently bricked with no monsters.

>gem knight player

Gem-Knight OTK

Never seen them.

So far I'm loving messing around with Aromas and plant princesses, all this life recovery is working really well against burn decks, at least on gold rank.

post dick

if you feel like starting safer i'd remove 1 ama and rebirth for 1 murmillo and 1 laquari i guess
8 monsters dont pose many problems to me

You don't stand a GHOST of a chance!

where's my wight support you little shit

I'm actually finding it pretty decent with balance, I still need to get rebirth and another WoD, replaced them with Floodgate for the time being.

just use phalanx pike and no mortal can resist. I need better ghostrick support

>brings Ghostricks
>no field spells
Where's my fucking Ghostrick Mansion you balding manlet.

So far Marina, Talaya, all the Aromas and Rose Lover, their field and defensive spells/traps. Added Solemn wishes and is doing better than I thought it would, and just included Plant food Chain because I just keep being matched with Nephthys decks all the time.

>tfw farming wins in plat 5 but have to lose every other game in order to not rank to Legend
Being so good sucks

>not "you don't stand the whightest chance"

What's a good way to unlock bastion

unironically farming someone

>"I am searching for someone who can defeat me in a duel to be my husband"
>beat her
>"I have realised that I am currently too weak to take a husband"
No! That wasn't part of the deal!

It should not be added into the game.

First step: win 50 duels with 3 or less cards in your deck.