Recommended Reading: pastebin.com/eJ4kNhSE
Cao Cao 2014: pastebin.com/UHcpuWM6
Three Kingdoms 2010: pastebin.com/yTcAccLy

Dynasty Warriors 9 New Gameplay Playlist:
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLmBdlHcHH7paWcO8ucTw-UqwlEWUhvUS7

Total War: THREE KINGDOMS Trailer:
youtu.be/s4D42vMUSIM

Bulletin:
-Zhou Cang, Cheng Pu, Man Chong, Xu Sheng, Xun You, Cao Xiu and Xin Xianying are newcomers.
-Dong Bai, Xiahou Ji, Hua Xiong and Yuan Shu are DLCs.
-Everyone from 8XL and Xun Yu from Empires will return.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will be out in February 8th in Japan and February 13th worldwide.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 will have a roster of 94 playable characters.
-Zhang Fei and Zhao Yun are clones of each other.
-Dynasty Warriors 9 is shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCWN_klRn_c
youtube.com/watch?v=vk6d5U2UGiY
youtube.com/watch?v=2eeJLPniqPw
twitter.com/s_sangokumusou/status/961157714905673728
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>falling in love
>Okuni and Zhong Hui
Dude what, she just laughed at how small his dick was and then left

Victory and defeat ne'er last long
They go as the great river
Rushing beyond sight

BISXIA

All right /eagg/, who are you going to max up first?

Soy Xiong.

Like from /sp/

Welcome, Dawi from another thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCWN_klRn_c
New HW ad

You are a young men about 18 in late Han dynasty.
After years of studying and working very hard, and a lot of sweet talking to show your skills, you have finally earn the trust and like of
Grand Preceptor Dong Zhuo.
He had chose you as the candidate of his grand son in law.
How will you please your new bride and your new marriage life be like with your new wife , lady Dong Bai ? and how will your story
utimately end
(You don't know much know her until your wed night, just like many couple at this historical period, what will your reaction first time seeing your bride )

It's so bizarre they're doing a slow "reveal" for a game they already released two times now. Ah well.
>Linkle's game play shows her wearing the Pegasus Boots
>They're yellow, not red.
A new weapon tier? + Tier weapons getting recolored? WHAT DOES IT MEAN

It's time

Cow Pee, my son
you will soon surpass me

more lady Dong Bai screen shot

Have the japs started review bombing the game on Amazon yet?

lol this dong bai

Why is she called Dong Bai? Because you say Bai as soon as you see her Dong.

God damn the Wei Overture remix in this game is amazing, sounds like it came out of Kessen

Are there any uploads of the OST yet?

How can LLQ even compare to the superior silver-hair girl? She should stay in the shack where's her place.

>LLQ
>SSX
These abbreviations sound funny

SSX always makes me laugh because I think of x-treme Chinese snowboarding.

Speaking of SSX
she looks like shit

Archive of some guy's stream where he plays it on a regular model PS4 (not a Pro)

youtube.com/watch?v=vk6d5U2UGiY

When are we getting younger variations for the characters who live for ages anyway?

>SSX on 4 and 5
Tomboy girl that is full of energy and spunk.
>6 and onwards
The third Qiao sister.

I will never forgive 6, nor Koei for destroying her and making her into a generic cute girl.

Where are all these nobodies getting the game early.

Lu Lingqi:
>daughter of some barely civilized Bingzhou barbarian
>manface, openly wishes she was a dude
>wears some slutty hotpants showing off her thighs
>short tranny hair
>her only claim to fame is that she was to be married to a false emperor's son
>gets raped in a shack

Dong Bai
>purest Han genes, descendant of the Grand Preceptor Dong Zhuo
>the most beautiful flower born under the heaven
>her clothes are both womanly and demure, shows off her virtue instead
>traditional buns + long bangs
>titled Lady of Weiyang, beloved by the citizens of Chang'an who celebrated her coming of age
>she's the one doing the raping

This isn't even a competition

I'm glad they got a robot to voice Cai Wenji.

Koei games are pretty niche, just fellate them enough on their #KTFamily twitter and you'll get some freebies too.

someone finally died to Zhang Jiao

I almost mentioned this, but figured since I never finished the 3DS version that they were in the game already and I just missed them before.

All things considered that's not bad for the og PS4. Did it say whether he set it to cinematic or high FPS mode?

>Seeking your hero of the three kingdoms
cool

>advertising Wu
shit marketing

Tell me bros, how does this game manage to look worse than its predecessors? (DW7 & DW8)

Nearly everything looks washed out and the game looks like it struggles to load everything at times...

>being the descendant of a fatass
Automatic -10 points.

Do not sit on turtle

Youtube compression. Also, it's loading an open world. Look how long GTA loads when you start it up.

I don't think you remember how bad those games actually looked. The PS4 version of 8 had some higher quality redone textures and better lighting system, but even that's pushing it.

PC VERSION FUCKING WHEN?!?!?!?!?

It doesn't look worse than 7&8, it still looks weird in general like every other musou game though because Omega Force doesn't know what anti-aliasing is.

Consoles are garbage at anti aliasing in general.

FUCKING GET IN HERE ZHANG FEI STREAM ZHANG FEI STREAM

They've already said that they're rebalancing things again. So I guess another tier is possible.

They're no better or worse than a similarly powered PC, it's all in what the dev prioritizes. Even on my toaster I always had my games looking smooth as fuck.

So let me get this straight...

DW8 (which builds upon the foundation that DW7 started from) had one unique weapon for every character and then some (Emei Peircers, Greaves, etc)

While in DW9, there are only like 10 weapons spread across everyone? How is this okay?

Yeah there are slight animation differences across characters but Jesus Christ...

D O N O T
O
N
O
T

Starting playing RoTK XIII, how do I get started? I've been playing as Xiahou Dun being a loyal retainer and general to my lord Cao Cao, just as I do during Mount and Blade just with my OC and King Harlaus since I don't really want to rule.

How can I make the most out of playing a warband rather than as a king?

There's actually 5 weapons LMAO

umm sweetie it's zero weapons

You faggots didn't know there is only ONE weapon?

There is only one weapon and it is ZHANG FEI'S SPEAR BWAHAHAHAHA

>How is this okay?
Literally every DW before 8 had clones. I'm used to this. Also 10 is a dumb exaggeration.

>"They did it before so it's okay"
>Not wanting the products you give your hard earned money to be the best it could be

Ah yes, the classic cop out lmao

Apparently the JP version has English text/audio

What perfect publisher are you talking about that only improves their games without giant set backs?

how to switch to JP steam?

It's musou. "The best it could be" will always still be a 4/10 game, they've instead focused on the characters being well characterized and shit which was the reason people liked DW7 at all.

If you wanted Dynasty Warriors to be the best it can be, you should have wanted the combat to change.

This is not a fucking drill, the Japanese version has English text, along with dub if you really want that. You can be playing DW9 RIGHT NO
It's only out on PS4 in Japan

>It's only out on PS4

The Japanese know there are 2 other consoles and PC that they can also make games for right? Why do they do this to me lads?

There is literally no reason to develop games for the Xbone

PS4 is king in Japan.

surely they could still release a PC version, I mean there's even a manga about a girl who plays PC with many references to western games like Rainbow Six and Assassin's Creed

>you can save Cai Wenji before she gets kidnapped
BLESSED GAME

I'm sure it'll be on the 13th. Assuming you live in Japan, why do you not have a PS4 at this point?

I don't feel like buying a console just to play Crash Bandicoot and Ace Combat

>2 other consoles
I sincerely hope you don't think Japan actually buys XBones. That thing sells so badly it gets single digit weekly sales.

AI does seem a little better on Hard and Chaos, is that day 1 patch real?

Anyone else want a bible musou? I want to kill jews as goliath

WHAT THE FUCK I CAN'T BUY IT ON PS STORE ASIA FUG THE BUY IT OPTION WAS THERE 5 HOURS AGO I JUST WANT TO PLAY DW 9 YAAAAAARRRRGGG

twitter.com/s_sangokumusou/status/961157714905673728

As soon as I saw Zhu Ran, I knew where this was going.

I realize I haven't seen anyone from those streams and videos do any sneaking and placing pots to blow up.

Speaking of blowing things up...
>arabic sub

Play on Hard, whoever said the AI doesn't change was lying and it actually gives you a reason to do missions instead of rushing the boss

based

Anyone with a base ps4 can report on performance or additional video options?

It's incredibly noticeable, you'll see an enemy dodge maybe once an hour on Normal whereas if you have any trigger attack with a lengthy windup they just fucking spam dodge to get away

Would like to know this as well

You heard it on here first folks, if you play on normal you're a fucking faggot with no one to blame but yourself.

We need to wait 5 fucking days for a digital release in the west for WHAT REASON?!
Why isn't this a simultaneous release?
For FUCK SAKE

On Hard that is

Make a a video of them dodging if you can.

Can you not tell your toaster to priortize jaggies and fuck everything else?

Levels are a fairly big deal by the way: enemy officers that are 2-3 levels above you can kill you in 5-6 hits on Hard

You can, that's what I did.

I preordered 9 and I am getting second thoughts. I'm not a hardcore fan of the series and while I expect the open world to be empty and boring, I read some other things that made me reconsider my purchase. For example the low weapon count. Should I wait for more info or even a discount?

The higher your merit the more that unlocks. At like rank 7 or 8 you'll be made either a governor or minister with your high stats which allows you to set a few missions and participate in strategy councils. At like rank 2 you can be made viceroy which is like a mini kingdom you have complete control over but still under cao Cao

Guys seriously why can't I buy the game? The only option on the PS Store is "add to wishlist".

It basically boils down to this

Have you seen any characters so far that you're thinking of maining? Do you like their weapons? If yes, you're good to go. If no, keep watching gameplay videos until you find someone who you think looks fun. Never base your opinions on weapon count, because let's face, I doubt any of the people here actually plays every single character save for a few couple they really like.

That's what I mean tho, you can't do that with consoles. Consoles are shit at pulling off a lot of graphical shit, but since you don't have the full slew of graphics options to turn up or down which parts you want to fix.
This is coming from a console fag, though I do have a gaming computer as well for FFXIV and Killing Floor 2 to play with friends.

pic unrelated

Maybe it's region locked?

I agree, but ultimately that's on the devs. I really wish more games on console would include this kind of customization. I was just saying that consoles aren't any better or worse at AA than a similarly powered PC.