I'm sick of all this toxin, injected into the hardened artery of Veeky Forums. We, as a community...

I'm sick of all this toxin, injected into the hardened artery of Veeky Forums. We, as a community, need to stand up against these parasites. You know who I'm talking about. No, not the jews. No not, the bourgeoisie. The ideologues who spew their propaganda inside our board. The beings that think that Veeky Forums is a launching pad for their own ideas.

Both /pol/ and /leftypol/ see this place as a battlefield, or as nothing but yet another platform to infect more people with the blight that they both carry. This is not an opinion, this is a fact. And this blight has no place on this board, on our board. It is a kind of myopia, it fails to see the bigger picture in order to pursue its twisted goals, which makes sense in their own nearsighted mind, but is, to any sane person, merely a group ideology for the weak and timid who need to blame their problems on a scapegoat, on the jews, or the niggers, or the rich, or on whatever suits their fancy. And Veeky Forums is not subject to these fits of what almost classifies as modern superstition. We are, while perhaps not enlightened, we are true to the real world, and the real world is true to us, and this poison has no place in our realm, our noble History and Humanities.

What we see happening, and what has been happening ever since this boards conception, is a disgrace. And yes, I have been here since said conception. And yes, I will freely admit, I too have been swayed by /pol/, once, and its toxin is still in my system, but what I am asking, no, begging you all humble Veeky Forumstorians to do, is to reject this influence just like a human body rejects disease. Do not tolerate crossposting. Veeky Forums belongs to Veeky Forums, not /pol/ or /leftypol/, two plagues that seek to integrate (and subsequently wipe out) anything in its path, including but not limited to eachother.

retarded edgy teenagers from /pol/ genuinely don't care because they're bored and have nothing else to do, the lefypol nonsense is the same people pretending so they can say their same things but in a different guise
On any other board it wouldn't be a problem but Veeky Forums has the shittiest janitors on the entire site, some who must be actual Tankie retards and enjoy the shitposting Nazi teenager threads

Pretty much. How the hell are we supposed to beat people who live to shitpost? I mean, I like discussing history but I have a life. These memelords on the other hand seem to have nothing but time on their hands. How else could you justify wasting your energy just repeating the same stale memes every day? Their minds seem to be entirely dominated by cliches and buzzwords. For some reason they are perfectly happy discussing the same dozen or so topics (blacks are inferior, muslims suck, modern leftist culture sucks, etc.) over and over and over. Not that I am particularly offended by those topics, but it's tiring. It's annoying and it pushes fresh topics off the front page.

That said, we need to do something about people being so easily baited. That problem is solvable. There are other boards that have a board culture that discourages memeposting and replying to shitty bait threads. Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums are two good examples. And then there are boards that are too stupid to not take the bait, like Veeky Forums. We need to be more like them in that respect. But how?

>And yes, I will freely admit, I too have been swayed by /pol/, once, and its toxin is still in my system
t. /pol/ begging /leftypol/ for a ceasefire

t. /leftypol/ wanting to paint their enemies as weak

>For some reason they are perfectly happy discussing the same dozen or so topics (blacks are inferior, muslims suck, modern leftist culture sucks, etc.) over and over and over.

It's backlash against the academic narrative combined with a healthy dose of autism.

>healthy
>autism
At least you don't have smallpox amirite

How is /leftypol/ the same as /pol/?

Fascism etc are socially immoral from the outset ideologically, essentially promoting genocide, but the argument against communism at the fundamental level isn't social, it's systemic.

The argument is that it is too inefficient to function as a system when compared to capitalism, and that it is this inefficiency that leads to the social problems associated with it (bread lines, walls, mass killings, etc).

So while fascism is arguably immoral to discuss, I don't see a problem with shooting down proponents of communism analytically, by just outlining to them the mechanics of why it doesn't work so well on a systemic level, so that they become better informed.

Unless you just want to keep the overton window from shifting to the left.

maybe youll get it someday.

>namefag
>horseshoe theory
>pretending to be reformed /pol/llack

Clearly leftypol. Go away.

Because most of you end up injecting politics into fucking everything.

I hate /leftypol/ more than /pol/. /pol/acks are annoying, but at the same time they can be genuinely funny and creative, think peak 2007 /b/ except with a political icing.

Now /leftypol/ are retards who claim to hate /pol/, take an elitist stance and mock /pol/ for being low brow and anti-intellectual, while at the same time 99% of their content are redrawn memes from /pol/. They're the kind of people who tell you saying "cuck" automatically disqualifies you from having an opinion, and then call you a classcuck in the next sentence. They will call /pol/acks frustrated losers and then post a thread revealing they're all virgins who wish communism will give them girlfriends. Literally the most hypocritical, cringeworthy pseuds that ever graced an imageboard.

You both have it wrong. Simply having quarantine threads 8c style would solve 90% of the sites issues, especially /d/ead and Veeky Forums, whove been asking for them for years.

I'll say it once, and I'll say it again: thinly-veiled (or rather, not so thinly-veiled in most cases) threads with political undertones should just straight up be deleted. It doesn't matter if they pretend it's historical discussion or if the politics behind it are critical to the event -- in that case, it should be discussed elsewhere that caters to politics!

No, keep Veeky Forums to Veeky Forums, and as much as I generally disapprove of advocating increased moderation in any circumstance, Veeky Forums has just gotten that bad (or rather, was always this bad).

There's nothing wrong with a bit of lighthearted Romanposting or so every now and then, since that's historical and add flavor to this board. But politics? Utterly tasteless.

It is indeed a blight, and this board deserves better.

Also, humanities was a mistake. Gender Study-threads, are you kidding me? It is bait of the highest caliber and only invites unimaginative hooligans of all sorts, regardless of their positions!

>talking about capitalists is political
Historical materialism is a form of historical analysis. You can take your great man theory and shove it.

>/pol/ is like 2007 /b/
Spot the newfag who only knows about /b/ from reading ED

Sorry, I should have changed the first sentence to "how is fascism the same as communism".

Fuck off.

I would hate /pol/ less if they stopped trying to appropriate Veeky Forums's history with their we-wuz-/b/-n-shiet historical revisionism. I can admit /b/ has fallen, but stop pretending to be /b/'s successor. This is like snowniggers claiming they're the successors of the Roman empire.

>essentially promoting genocide

"Until its complete extermination or loss of national status, this racial trash always becomes the most fanatical bearer there is of counter-revolution, and it remains that. That is because its entire existence is nothing more than a protest against a great historical revolution. … The next world war will cause not only reactionary classes and dynasties, but also entire reactionary peoples, to disappear from the earth. And that too is progress."

- Friedrich Engels

"The purposeless massacres perpetrated since the June and October events, the tedious offering of sacrifices since February and March, the very cannibalism of the counterrevolution will convince the nations that there is only one way in which the murderous death agonies of the old society and the bloody birth throes of the new society can be shortened, simplified and concentrated, and that way is revolutionary terror."

- Karl Marx

YES any and all political threads should get deleted

It's ridiculous

What racial trash are those people referring to it was all white people In Europe back then

Btw proof you have no real ideas other than race stuff which scientists do not approve of

Sauce on second quote?

>fascism
>promotes genocide

no

>what racial trash
Slavs, Scots, Basques and Bretons specifically, he viewed them as subservient and thus implicitly reactionary races. He also didn't count Poles as Slavs for whatever reason, probably because he was a retard.

The Victory of the Counter-Revolution in Vienna, published in Neue Rheinische Zeitung

You /pol/acks were literally posting threads trying to declare Veeky Forums a "/pol/ colony" from day one of Veeky Forums, there's a reason why the sticky says Veeky Forums is not /pol/ with dates. You're just mad that you failed. If this were the other way around and you have succeeded in making Veeky Forums into /pol/ with dates you would be reveling. This entire thing is absurd, because you can't deal with even the slightest substantive left leaning opinion that isn't just bait or a strawman after being in /pol/ so long. You get so upset at the /leftypol/ boogeyman and go crawling /leftypol/ and reddit to screenshot things that trigger you and declare that /leftypol/ is trying to subvert Veeky Forums just because someone doesn't have a /pol/ opinion, despite /pol/ posting overtly /pol/ posts. In fact, I expect at least half the Marx threads are posted by /pol/ simply as bait or so /pol/ has a strawman to attack.

There is no reason to establish any ideology with violence, assuming democracy exists, so if that is a real Marx quote he was wrong.

I hope you're not implying Marx was a democrat in any way, he literally advocated for a bloody revolution because he viewed the democratic process as rigged by the bourgeoise.

Left-leaning, right-leaning, NONE of it belongs on Veeky Forums

Political discussions should be prohibited.

See: this current thread right fucking now is another battle between them

The Democratic process is rigged by big money though. Doesn't make bloody revolution right, but Marx isn't wrong

Democratization of of force is the ultimate means of ensuring democracy, you left-liberal SJW cuck.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

There's a difference between discussing Marx, who had a view on history, and posting racist shenanigans and dumb communist memes

I wasn't citing Marx user, I was potentially correcting him (if that quote is real)

>you left-liberal
Sorry amigo but I'm a reactionary.

But /pol/ is only mad because /pol/ failed in making it /pol/ with dates. Opinions will lean one way or another. An ideological lean does not invalidate an idea, but /pol/ seems to think the only acceptable opinions are ones without an obvious lean or ones that lean right. You can't have open and meaningful dialogue if you have to whitewash everything to everything is apolitically correct.

There may be, but certainly not at this present time when even the mere mention of his name attracts /pol/ like moths to a flame. It is inevitable, and a tragic one at that, I do agree, but it must be done.

Sacrifices must be made, we can lose Marx if it means it losing /pol/.

>and that it is this inefficiency that leads to the social problems associated with it (bread lines, walls, mass killings, etc).
Replace inefficiency by unequality and you can apply this sentence to capitalism

t. Adolf "GUNS ARE VERBOTEN" Hitler

But political bias is inevitable in pretty much every discussion.

>So, let's talk about Rhodesia. I don't think it was as racist as it is often portrayed.
>GO BACK TO PAUL YOU FASCIST
>NO YOU GO BACK TO LEFTYPAUL YOU KEK

Make a thread about Mongols for all I care and inevitably the question whether they were superior to Europeans or not will arise. It's NOT avoidable.

>implying /pol/ will magically leave

>he thinks Adolf Hitler was a reactionary
The pinnacle of Marxist scholarship right here.

Disagree. /pol/ shills are gonna come no matter what. The solution is better janitors, not refusing to discuss certain subjects because it triggers autists.

There's nothing wrong with some political bias. It's only /pol/ that is demanding apolitical correctness because they were unable to enforce their own politically incorrect biases on Veeky Forums.

>"it is inevitable"
>"therefore, we must embrace it!"

While it is true that political bias is inevitable, that does not mean it cannot be minimalized or at the very least, be expressed with skepticism.

Do not admit defeat so easily!

DELETE THIS

>do not tolerate crossposting on a board that's barely a year old
I'll never understand you pedantic retards.

pol is sjw tier
i dont see sjws making otherkin threads on here, but i see pol all the time

pol is the problem - don't care about discussion, just enforcing an echo chamber

/leftypol/ is absolutely pathetic in how it always tries to gain /pol/'s favor with their dumbshit evangelizing.

>see guys, we are REAL ORTHODOX MARXISTS, we aren't like the modern SJW cucks who are actually bourgeoise, come on read Marx! We don't like cuck identity politics!
>come on /pol/ please give us a chance, see Marx even advocated for gun ownership! p-please /pol/ I know you like guns
>/pol/ senpai stop making fun of us we are actually psychopathic edgelords just like you, we like to fantasize about slaughtering the royals and the bourgeoise, we're not pacifist numales like those SJW cucks we promise!

And then they get ignored or laughed out of the fucking building. Remember /leftypol/ originally wasn't its own board, it was a general thread on /pol/ but everyone kept making fun of them so they created their snowflake board on cripplechan to serve as an echo chamber.

Why is there this obsession over equating /leftypol/ with /pol/?

/pol/:
>one of the largest boards on Veeky Forums
>one of the largest boards on the other chan
>huge presence on almost every board

/leftypol/:
>not even a board on Veeky Forums
>smaller than /pol/ on the other chan
>non-existent presence on every board

And I don't even browse that other chan because it's shit and has much lower traffic. This is a forced meme of the worst kind. People are allowed to hold opinions, it's not some conspiracy if people disagree with you. Keep this meta bullshit off of Veeky Forums.

It's the alt-right using the same sjw tactics they hate for their own benefit, ie needing a safe space, stifling discussion, etc. Would be interesting if it wasn't so annoying

>it is this inefficiency that leads to the social problems associated with it (bread lines, walls, mass killings, etc).
The last two are caused by dictatorships, not communism.

This is actually a false flag from /leftypol/ to make /leftypol/ seem more important than it actually is.

I don't think it's as much /leftpol/ shilling as much as its leftists and and centrists trying to trigger the poltards. At least that's what I do

/leftypol/ isn't present anywhere else on Veeky Forums, just Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums, because when they try "invading" /pol/ their shit disappears within 5 minutes. It's only these slow board where they can get away with it.

>leftists can only be in the form of my preconceived idea of strawman liberal sjws that i know about because i saw an article on breitbart about them and because im a herd animal that follows /pol/s seasonly political fad and i cant imagine that anyone would not have a monolithic opinion or think for themselves clearly theyre just pandering
>t. /pol/

Again, it's not a conspiracy when people disagree with you. It's called having an opinion. If you stepped outside of your echo chamber more often you'd know this.

There's a vocal minority of monarchists on Veeky Forums. Should I assume that there's some website out there where they all propagate and scheme and try to find ways to infect Veeky Forums? Maybe there's Sterner, Zizek, and Voltaire fanclubs that are secretly forcing memes. Obviously everything is a conspiracy.

"leftypol" isn't a thing on this site, I seriously doubt that that board does raids.

It's only /pol/ that does raids, as I'm sure you're aware.

Wait for him to post the reddit screenshot he posts everyday because he is a redditor that spends half his time reading reddit despite claiming to hate reddit and saying you have to go back.

Nice reading comprehension you silly faggot, the point of my post was that normies get genuinely attracted to /pol/ and /pol/'s ranks swell because the board is genuinely FUNNY. Whereas you guys cannot attract any followers despite spamming other boards with your cringeworthy Facebook tier memes and trying to brown nose /pol/ by adopting /pol/ friendly themes. It's "how do you do fellow kids?": the internet subversion attempt.

>t. /pol/
Sorry to interject my friend, but my preferred pronouns are /k/ommando and /sp/artan, thanks for your consideration. Please be more respectful next time.

The only reason why /pol/ is as big as it is is because it's full of reddits that are afraid of posting their opinions on reddit.

The only reason /leftypol/ is as small as it is because even reddit cannot generate such an absurd amount of unfunny fedoras.

Pic related, directly snagged from a /leftypol/ thread to illustrate what kind of userbase that creaking shithouse has.

Excuse me but I use /r9k/ as well.

It's a good thing I'm not /leftypol/ then. Go on accuse me of being JIDF and posting the JIDF/Veeky Forums screenshot now. Or CTR or something.

>/pol/ has such a crush on /leftypol/ they're saving pictures about the personal lives of users
wew

"& Humanities" was a mistake.

A pure history board wouldn't tolerate philosophy/poliSci threads and would have an excuse to easily delete threads that masquerade as history but really focus on ideology.

The mods need to just remove Humanities from here and purge the fucking cancer from /pol/. That way politics can be discussed on /pol/, philosophical works and literature can be discussed on Veeky Forums, and history can be discussed on Veeky Forums.

That's too much work though so it'll never happen. /pol/ will continue to be /b/ with a politics theme, Veeky Forums will continue to be /pol/ with dates, and moderation will never tighten up like it should.

It's sad that legitimate history threads can't survive here with quality discussion because retards post one-liners in all of them, make unsourced or off-topic comments, or start talking about shit they know nothing about. This board needs heavy moderation and an enforced content policy - no shitposting, include sources, don't post one-liners and stupid shit. That would be really great. The board would be a lot slower but that's a good thing.

Some guy the other day said it best:

>holy shit, if you have nothing worthwhile to say, wait for someone who does and don't fucking post

You seem to be legitimately confused how Veeky Forums could be home of politically incorrect contrarians. Or at least ones that don't veer far right. And you probably have an excuse about Veeky Forums being left leaning in the past because they were being contrarian to Bush, while still not comprehending the existence of leftist politically incorrect contrarians despite being exposed to guys like Zizek.

I shall just accuse you of being a butthurt retard, no need for conspiracy posting.

HE'S DOING IT AGAIN

>starts aryan cutie thread in /pol/ of girls way out of their league

>/pol/ is /b/
Stop this, you know it isn't true.

Fuck me you sound like Katzanzakis

I'd change it to "History and Anthropology", personally. This is the proper place for archaeology, anthropology and linguistics and so on, but I agree, not for thinly-veiled contemporary politics.

Let me guess, you're one of those Ron Paul le weed eric atheism posters from back in the day who's genuinely butthurt how your fellow /b/tards steered towards the far right.

>starts dreaming of communism becoming reality and his local council paying for his gender reassignment

But /pol/ isn't /b/. /b/ still exists, albeit in a very degraded form, and /pol/ is many times the size of /b/ in 2007. If you just looked at the increased number of users, you'd immediately realize that Veeky Forums had a immigrant/refugee crisis, and /pol/ is basically a bunch of terrorist immigrants.

/b/ is just reduced to porn dumps and "first post names my cat" kind of shit these days, the pure funposting moved to /pol/.

>Stop this, you know it isn't true.
Do you even go there? It absolutely is /b/. Look at the board right now.

>ITT: It's 1905
>roleplaying thread
>What were the 90's like?
>Microsoft AI thread
>pagan thread
>What's /pol/ listening to right now?
>Why do millennials and progressive people dress like prostitutes?
>Having animals but not kids is degenerate
>what do people in jail do to keep from being bored?
>Why the fuck is the majority of /pol/ still Christian?
>canadians drink bagged milk?
>whats his name again?

Those are just what are on the board RIGHT NOW, it's not even particularly bad for /pol/ either. This isn't including the regular cuckold porn spam, race bait threads, "/pol/ approved ___" threads that have nothing to do with politics, etc. It's just a big cesspit containment board at this point, the moderation has become so ridiculously loose that it's /b/ with a political theme.

If you visit /pol/ regularly, you know it's true. /pol/ discusses random off-topic shit every hour of the day. It needs to become a politics board in order to serve its purpose and keep the politics off other, non-politics boards.

Veeky Forums is the real politics board, /pol/ is just a shitposting paradise

That's proof that /b/tards steered towards being inane, not indication that /b/tards steered far right. I wouldn't even except there to be a significant number of users from 10 years ago, from a mix of population growth and people growing out of or giving up on Veeky Forums.

If that's the case then just redirect /pol/ to cripplechan /pol/, make a new board for "Politics and Humanities" with heavy moderation, and rename Veeky Forums to History.

Solves the bandwidth issue caused by the skyrocketing popularity of /pol/ too.

Thanks senpai

And other boards also discuss random unrelated topics because there's a demographic associated with the board that the thread starter wants to discuss the topics with. Being a general purpose board with random threads doesn't mean you're /b/tards. That doesn't make them /b/. It just means you're not one of the small hobby boards.

>you'd immediately realize that Veeky Forums had a immigrant/refugee crisis
This. /pol/ invaded Reddit during the Trump campaign when they created /r/The_Donald and brought back a bunch of Redditors and secondaries with them. /pol/ was on the news, it experienced the same thing /b/ did around the time of the Exploding Van/Jessi Slaughter except on a larger scale, and over a longer period of time.

/pol/ grew faster than the moderation could handle, and thus degraded from political shitposting paradise to off-topic shitposting paradise with a politics background.

There are attempts at native resistance with the natsoc threads and shit but the only way it will calm down is if the mods ban the bot that keeps making Trump General and the press around /pol/ and the alt-right dies down over time, and the immigrants either integrate or leave like they did on /b/ years ago.

>And other boards also discuss random unrelated topics
And the threads are deleted, because that's against the rules. General purpose boards are fine, but "What are you listening to, /pol/?" or "/pol/ approved vidya" is not a thread related to politics and should be deleted according to the rules.

But it's not, because the board is, by lack of enforcement, /b/ with a politics theme.

If the mods just enforced the rules currently in place everything would be fine, honestly. All they need to do is delete low-quality shitposting and off-topic garbage, stuff that's already deletable per the rules. The problem is that /pol/ is fast as fuck and no one reports. They need to hire autistic janitors that watch the board 24/7, or just get more of them.

I have no idea what the fuck this is or what you are trying to say.

> the immigrants either integrate or leave like they did on /b/ years ago.
But this didn't happen. /b/ stopped respecting 1&2, stopped telling people to lurk, not that there is anything left of old /b/ to lurk, and devolved into what /b/ is currently today after getting media exposure from high profile raids. /b/ never recovered, it just turned into anonymous facebook tier posting, especially before /soc/

Sorry to tell you but both - politically left leaning people and women from the former GDR have a more active sex life. Also when ask to rate their happiness regarding it they tend to be more satisfied.
I kekd at the Thälmann part tho.
>Top Books
Add Stephan Grigat and/or Zizek.

I think the image is trying to say that /r/socialism is a shitty place to discuss socialism because they care more about whether a person is a social liberal and a revolutionary feminist rather than if they believe in socialism.

discussing your viewpoint in a place specifically dedicated to that viewpoint is stupid as fuck anyway, if you want to talk about socialism why would you go to /r/socialism? That's like going to /pol/ and saying you like Trump, or going to /r/Pokemon and saying Pokemon is the best game ever. You're just going to be fellated, fellate others in return, and nothing productive or interesting will happen.

>make a new board for "Politics and Humanities" with heavy moderation, and rename Veeky Forums to History.

Yes, please. I want to discuss politics without idiots posting meme, traps and other unfunny bullshit.
That's one of the reasons I even come to Veeky Forums, because /pol/ isn't serving its original purpose.

No, seriously this is the best idea,
>Politics and Humanities
new /pol/
>History,
new Veeky Forums

>sex: male
>gender identity: female

That's not a woman.

>intelligence 10
>looks 7
>sex life 0
>social life 0.1

Well look at that

>You know who I'm talking about. No, not the jews. No not, the bourgeoisie.

Also need to add
>no, not the infidels
>no, not the heretics
>no, not the godless
>no, not the pagans
>no, not the christcucks

And so on. Because religious ideologues are as annoying and as unfitting to this place as political ones, and "muh ancestors could beat up your ancestors" is as bad as "muh prophet could beat up your prophet".

I think you're missing the point. These images aren't /pol/ parodies of leftists, they're self-descriptions from /leftypol/ users themselves.

Sorry, I said it the wrong way. I meant they either integrated into the greater Veeky Forums culture and visited other boards, or they left the site. I'm convinced that the current /b/ consists of people who visit there once in a while casually, or who will visit there for a little while then leave, or people who recently discovered it and will eventually meld into other boards.

If you've ever visited 2ch, they have a "lobby" board. The implication is that people new to the site go to that board. The board is random and anything can be posted there. It's also one of the most active boards, even though everyone knows it's shit. That's basically what /b/ has become.

The problem is that lots of newfags are now visiting /pol/ first, and it's becoming the fastest board. And the more popular a board gets, the closer to /b/ it becomes.

It's true for men too, at least the GDR part. Way more sexual partners over their life time and now in the former GDR there are poor proles and fuck like rabbits anyway.
And don't get me started and *-people having more sexual partners...
Ah ok but this means they are like 12, right?

It looks like they're just meming about themselves.

>they're only pretending to be retarded