fzerocentral.org
twitchtv/communities/speedrunning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/F7HZT2lmL04
youtube.com/watch?v=pXNNatRu3C8
clips.twitch
twitter.com/Almodelicious/status/961351175168778240
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Where is the official srg oldbois circljerk discord? Is it cronikeys' or the royal we?

just go to #rks on srl

>monkey poster is a f-zero boi
no....................

>people who post monkeys are all the same person
lol

this is a game changing monkey post

>people
it's just ion

iongorilla

gibbongravirei

that picture is fucking gold

youtu.be/F7HZT2lmL04

>can't even delay a double jump or triple jump for a few frames to change direction

literally no depth lol

Can you half press A?

>can dive without building any momentum first
lmfao

>being so bad at your jumping that you need to change direction in the middle of a jump
fucking casual get out

>every jump has a static height with no variability based modifiers like build up speed
no
depth
lmfao

amazing op. this is a new era for monkey posting

>modifiers like build up speed
why can't sm64 babies spell? shaking my head

Thanks for making this movement guide, Odyssey community. It's fun watching a thorough explanation of what meme game runners think movement depth is.

>shilling meme run
Get out.

youtube.com/watch?v=pXNNatRu3C8
pretty good d e s u

Odyssey has more static movement, sure, but it runs at more than double the framerate of SM64, which makes it the better speedgame.

>more static movement
i don't know i'm watching this right now and this shit looks fucking dope

It's only dope if you only run games with even more boring movement than it.

wow thanks for the completely obvious statement that can be applied to every game

No problem.

The SM64 nuthugger doesn’t even run SM64 or understand it on an intermediate level so just ignore him.

Yes I do. Ask me anything.

a/s/l? ;)

imagine not even having a sub 1:42 like you are THAT slow and thinking you know shit about the game and nuthugging it real hard anyway, as an observer, like exactly how an underage binny viewer might do

not only that but all the jumps are like pixels apart in height with the exception of single and double. does the run even use sideflips?

are wallkicks angle dependent or does it do the galaxy thing and force you to leave the wall at 90 degrees no matter what your angle of approach is? also, how does speed/momentum affect wallkicks?

>there are nintenbabbies who still cling to their comfort blanket SM64 and pretend it is the best most technical and difficult speedgame in the current year

can you just watch the video where they explain everything instead of looking like an idiot

frame perfect tricks at 20 fps

frame perf-- *pauses since we're running on in game time*

Is this how speedrunning ends?

i love this strawman.

*dabs and then unpauses*--ect tricks at 20 fps

frame perfect tricks that arent frame perfect at all

I REFUSE to use speedrun.tv because it's hosted and developed by a RUSSIAN.

*makes mario punch*
frame perfect holy shit

*makes a frame perfect post*

Would somebody hecking stream so that I don't have to? Thanks.

They need to be woken up or else you run the risk of getting crush with them cute anime.

The SRL server was probably down so only races appeared on Mergio

The Easter Speedsters Stigma

WE'RE SAVING SPEEDRUNNING

*streams*

WR - Imprecise term, and often wrong. Avoid using this.

BKT - Best Known Time
This is the fastest time that is known. You should use this for runs that do not have video evidence only, such as runs that have been gotten in practice without recording or are word of mouth from trusted runners. Otherwise you should use one of the following terms instead.

BKTWVE - Best Known Time With Video Evidence
This is the fastest known time that is recorded and has a video of the run uploaded to the public internet. Times that are only on Twin Galaxies or similiar sites do not count, while a recording must have existed, it is not available to the public and could even have been destroyed.

BKTWVEFTSRATADBTCOTG - Best Known Time With Video Evidence Following The Standard Ruleset And Timing As Decided By The Community Of This Game
This is the fastest known time following the standard ruleset and timing as decided by the community of the game that is recorded and has a video of the run uploaded to the public internet. This term exists to make clear that a run follows the standard ruleset. For example consider someone doing a Sonic 2 speedrun optimized for real-time. The runner may get the BKTWVE, but it would not be BKTWVEFTSRATADBTCOTG since the standard timing follows the ingame timer.

meh

*watches* i like that jump

*tilts analog stick*
woah that movement...

>deleted the list of runners for this
nice going!

yeah, that's ape escape for you.

yeah, that's a big guy for you.

when can i submit for the st. patty's day drunkathon?

now preNASA

damn, chibi looks like THAT?

i like that watch

liquidxyid

>de gap

marxistxmonkey

lol'd thank you user

BARRY WHERE ARE YOU.

YOU WERE AHEAD OF YOUR TIME, BUT YOUR TIME IS NOW.

BARRY RETURN TO YOUR THRONE AS THE O.G. KING TRANGOD OF GDQ

where's the bit when he spits out teeth?

clips.twitch
.tv/OddSpineyDogeKevinTurtle

no, it is not

twitter.com/Almodelicious/status/961351175168778240

>waaaaaaaaaah skepticism is evil!!!!

based irrelevant tweets user

Someone's BTFO by Apollo, the fuccboi of speedrunning.

If you're REALLY, REALLY worried about this shit.

>Hand Cam
>Gameplay Cam
>Camera facing TV

thanks for removing all those fake runners who have donation buttons so we can have quality speedrunning content like this croni!

>quality speedrunning
oxymoron

i didn't know he speedran rez

>he

You also need a console cam with continuity of the controller cable and have another one zoomed in on the nintendo seal of quality

imagine being afraid of proper verification. what's almo hiding?

I think he's just scared of speedrunning taking itself seriously at a competitive level.

Almo is so fucking stupid.

*flies high above it all and bird laughs*

I've been working on 70 star after getting sub 20 on 16 and it's been fun and rewarding. Thanks for the suggestion!

grats, user. just remember to practice a lot and don't mindlessly grind or you might peak at a mid 52.