>Hero tips, tricks and basics
pastebin.com/Qf2AKa8R

>Source / Quake mouse sensitivity converter
jscalc.io/calc/djyxBymfcWCIgD4f

>Personal stats / leader boards
overbuff.com
masteroverwatch.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20325209/blizzcon-in-game-goodies-dva-announcer-and-portrait-10-17-2016
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to bully Tracer until she cries!

Mei checking in

Here comes T.Racer.

Are you going to buy best bloo skin?

E-SPORTS SOON MY DOGGIES

Eh, I was hoping it would come in red and gold.

wtf is he doing?

It’s very nice but I don’t play Widow. And even then, I like the hair on Beach Widow more.

My time-travelling tomboy wife, Lena Oxton, is just too cute!

do not support shitposters

gaudy and overdesigned. so no

Quit cluttering up the board with useless threads when a new general already exists.

Remember to laugh at lorefags

This thread has officially been protected by homo-posting by the Mike-Pence-Electric-Defense-Homo-Shitpost-Barbecuer-2000v2.3.0. Any homo-shitposting will automatically result in the location of the shitposter known to Mike Pence and from there you will be sequentially barbecued by Mike Pence and his wonderful jumper-cables.

This shit has to be actively discouraged and fought against.
The only way to do that is with a proper thread.

>thread wars
i'm out

waifufag btfo

Thanks, Pence!

>get good boop
>hear someone excitedly shout "You're a fucking god Lucio" over mic
is there a better feel

How about no, sweetie?

I am willing to bet this is going to be mercy skin

When you know you’re gonna die as Zen and a friendly roadhog offscreen makes the bad weeb man go away with his hook.

I’m going to bully Muma!

>mfw hooked 6 genji ults in one round
Was a good feel

based on what?

Stop. You lost.

Quit spamming your shitty thread.

it's not going to be like this for long, just one autist chimping out

Ulting as Zen during a Zarya's ult

Before this thread gets taken over by OWL shit, what hero class should we get next? I’m thinking another healer or tank

Fuck off, mate.

Sleeping an ulting Genji and literally winning your team the game.

I'm proud that Pence supports the removal of gay ships. Even more proud that under his civic duty has made an exception for the truly patrician ship. That's how good it is.

Jumper cables now.

We need more defense characters. This is indisputable fact.

I'll hold onto them for you to use when the trash ships come out, Mr. Pence. Thank you for your support.

All the best ships are gay though.
R76
Roadrat
Pharmercy persists even after Chu tried forcing Gency on us
McHanzo for some reason
Rein+[spoilerW]me[/spoiler]
Overwatch is a very gay game

Gency is happening whether you like it or not, sorry, dude.

Here comes T. Racewar

>practicing aim with DPS characters
>can hardly hit shit let alone kill anything
>turn crosshairs off
>feels a lot easier to line up shots and I can't actually kill things

Has anyone else experimented with this? Does it form bad habits in the long run?

>implying genji isnt a cuckold

>All those shit ships
>bitter Pharamercy faggot
>can't spoiler right

Get away from me heathen.

>implying gency isn't canon while pharah is off dating some canadian

last year's spray, blizzworld's emote, and jeff's word

do you have a picture of the spray?

All ships are shit but all the straight ones are abysmal

Chu can try if he’s not too busy fucking up his own retconns

What's your gaming fuel when you go on a multi hour Overwatch gaming spree?

Gency's happening, dude. You know it in your heart.

You can try a larger cross hair. When I played console shit like Halo I always ran larger cross hairs and it took out the mental aspect of lining up the shot perfectly.

what's the big deal about dva not being a starcraft pro again? i dont understand why everyone's so asspained about it.

>the phone poster and Pence poster is also the bitter Ana76 shipper

You can't make this shit up.

Sure if Chu wants to write it. Tbh I’m not that invested in lesbian ships since the gay ones are better

Remember that the anti-Chu defense force are bitter Pharahmercy faggots. He just outed himself.

>implying he hasn't had it written since the game's conception

>own talon, cote d'azur and nova skins
>I don't even play blueberry

knowing my luck probably it will be the only skin i get

Coca Cola classic.

Mineral water / Normal water

>waterfag

Daily reminder that the Recall Trailer is almost 2 years old. There is no lore you niggers.

Originally she was a Starcraft pro which got her into the MEKA program. Then they walked it back and said she was a pro gamer but didn't play SC. THEN Chu came back and said she DID play SC but that wasn't the game that got her into the MEKA program.

How the fuck would Starcraft get her into the Meka program? Wouldn't a more first-person game be appropriate? Besides, how would Starcraft still be relevant at that time period?

It's more the fact that Chu not only doesn't release lore but he actively retcons what little lore has been released, it's like a huge joke to him at this point that he's hired and paid for writing lore

>la creatura

Reminder to always pick the thread with the waifufilter in the OP.

try not to chew the spoon too, I might need it again.

Lore wise mekas don't even make sense because GOD AI programs can take over omnics (which are also AI) so it would probably have no problem taking control of a meka which wouldn't be as smart

Is Rein gonna be the only original member of Overwatch to join Winston and Tracer? Or will Torb join too? Everyone else seems to think reforming Overwatch is a bad idea.

>not being autistic about water means i'm an amerimutt
um, sweetie...

it makes sense, however in blizzard's ad for her starcraft 2 announcer voice they said she was one, and this has only been corrected 2 years later.
Like sure, correct it, but don't blame it on others when you made the same mistake and don't take literal years to get around telling people.

Stop posting with your phone. You memory is likely taken up with 50% /pol/ and Pence pick you pathetic autist.

>le spoonfeed meme

>gaming fuel
explain this meme
I just made some chicken with rice and some random frozen vegetable mix I found in the freezer. Drinking Coke Zero

>Chu goes out of his way to expressly say that there wasn’t anything between Moira and Reaper
>Jeff says that Reyes and Morrison loved each other
Jeff knows what’s up

They said she was what?

>Coke zero

Mei probably after Rise and Shine.

>implying pharah cant do both

Thanks, user.

I eat that literally every day because I'm a poor NEET with decent eating habits except coke zero what the fuck

I don’t think MEKA’s have AI in them? Like they need human pilots physically in them in order to work and can’t be remotely controlled.

Combine two characters' Ultimates into a single one that does both of their properties.
>Pharah and Lucio
>the explosive sound of her micro-missiles launching gives her and her allies a sonic barrier while she pummels the enemy with missiles

>Zarya and Junkrat
>a RIP-Tire that has a gravity well sucking enemies to it and carrying them along until the tire explodes

Does Reaper love Sombra and Widowmaker as his war buddies?

I’m diabetic and coke zero is a reasonable substitute once you get used to it.
But I don’t need gamerfuel because gaming isn’t a strenuous activity

Well, Genji can certainly do both of them. Why not? In a time of tension between Omnics and humans they're gonna need as many humans as possible.

>drinking liquefied sugar

>tfw normie with wife and kids

They're a happy family

I don't think he loves anyone, except for maybe that family he was stalking on christmas

Can someone explain the diet soda meme to me? What's the point of drinking soda if it tastes like completely watered down bullshit that leaves a horrible after taste in your mouth? If you're going to drink soda, drink it for what it is and enjoy it. There's no point in drinking something that's unhealthy AND tastes like shit.

a starcraft pro
us.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/20325209/blizzcon-in-game-goodies-dva-announcer-and-portrait-10-17-2016
"her journey began in the StarCraft esports scene, where she became the #1 ranked player in the world at the age of 16. Her StarCraft experience makes her uniquely qualified to support you in-game!"
And before people say this isn't "official lore", it was published by blizzard. The writer is in the same building as them, he could have corrected them anytime.

>implying gency isn't canon
It isn't

>lying

>he gets off to sorting algorithms
was it autism?

Wait, isn't Chu's point that she didn't get into the Meka program because of her Starcraft experience? Meaning she was still a pro at Starcraft, it's just not her best game and why she became a pilot.

>being this delusional
There's no point in denying it. We all know it's going to happen. If there's one thing Chu's going to stick with, it's this OTP.

>giving this cunt attention