Post yfw Ripple surpasses Ethereum in market cap

post yfw Ripple surpasses Ethereum in market cap

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/44niyc/eli5_where_and_how_is_ripple_being_manipulated_to/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I only habe 10k xrp. Am i gonna make it?

I'll just remind myself the devs hold 80% of xrp and that the market cap is a lie

this is gnosis tier inflation

It's easy to drive up the price when you are buying and selling to yourself. Do you really think it's just a coincidence that ripple started to pump that same time as ethereum? They have been doing this for years. Have fun when they dump on your ass and take your money.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/44niyc/eli5_where_and_how_is_ripple_being_manipulated_to/

cope

>he didn't triple his money
it's not too late user you can still get in

Yep. Never trust the Jews and their tricks.

god every other posts scares me do i sell or do i buy?!

I made 10k off their last pump and dump. After seeing with my own eyes how they manipulate the price I won't ever buy into it again.

why not take advantage of the pump and dumps? I'm making so much money rn lol

Right whatever u say user. U sure did make 10k off xrp lol. Is this what u fantasize about?

hurrr hurrr durrr

are you retarded? it was worth 5 cents like a week ago and it's almost 25 cents now lmao

U fucking cunt i was implying he never actually bought xrp stfu. Also post proof

Literally just coping

Post a photo of your sisters twat.

Just because your a poor nigger doesn't mean everyone is.

See?? I knew it, u are so mad that u couldnt make these sweet sweet gains. Sorry user

>holding 30k ripple and 66 ETH
No matter what things are looking decent for me.
>inb4 poorfag
meh, its a decent amount for me.

We're waiting for an official announcement to lock in the supply for a few years.

There's so much good shit coming down the line for XRP, this week, load up boys, I made $500 in just two easy trades on a goddamn Sunday.

SATs are just falling from the sky, all you need to do is reach out and grab them.

Not like this angry anonHes too stoopid lol

Stupid Fudders.

Japan banks are making a joint announcement tomorrow how they will use XRP as their transaction platform for money transfer. All Japanese are buying like mad.

It will go to .55 and then to .98

Get in the rocket or stay on earth and wageslave so your boss can date your office crush and smash her pussy while on a Caribbean cruise on your withheld bonus.

I'm not going though my sell order and taking screenshots of six pages suck my fucking dick faggot. Not everyone is poor like you. It pumped to 7000k sat last month and I bought in at 1000 and sold at 4000 do the math you dumb ape.

K user whatever u say lol. Even if u did does it feel bad that u sold at 4k? That was probably me who bought it lol

Should we be selling now? How long will the pump last

watch the news for Japan.

we are most likely looking at the new baseline.

Holy shit dude its reaching 20 cents. U must really want to die right now. I know i would

This.

Just a 2-3 days ago we were talking about a 0.00003000 baseline.

The amount of liquid capital that has flowed into XRP is phenomenal. There are no assumptions to be made here. This is all uncharted territory.

like 10k is unbelievable. I made 50k have no need to post screenshots you poor fag.

stop being a literal pillar of salt.

It's not a pump. It's market searching for proper valuation of a new financial tool.

Here we go again

>"makes 50k"
>asks /biz what to do
JUST

>mfw only have 30k XBY

FOR FUCKS SAKES why do exchanges take so damn long to verify

WHY DIDN'T I BOARD THE CRYPTO TRAIN EARLIER

ALL I HAD TO DO WAS LISTEN