50 BILLION BREACH THE JETS ARE FUCKING ON

All coiners fucking rejoice, total market cap has just breached 50 fucking billion after stacking on a fresh 4 billion of value in the past 24. XRP is the primary fucking culprit here rattling up towards 20 cents, it's kid brother XEM has also just smashed through it's first billion.

Next stop 100 billion! Grab a fucking beer niggers, CHEERS

>still dont use coins in real life just internet life

no coiners are in full swing tonight lol

Fucking right so we're clearly looking at a trillion dollar market here once shit really kicks off

I really am going to be able to be a NEET forever

the earth looks so small from up here

Yeah well you've got to expect they would be bitter as fuck, they think it's too late now, they think we've welded the doors shut, but we havn't, there's still plenty of room, HOP ON CUNTS

fucking launched straight through boys, i go to take a fucking shit come back and here we are looking to kick the shit out of 51 billion. XRP is fucking hungry for that 2nd spot and BTC is threatening to slip below that 50% dominance, what a fucking day, time to tell your bosses to eat a fucking cock sandwich i'd say

We just went up $100,000,000 in the last 10 minutes.

XEM and XRP and leaving orbit as BTC teeters on the brink of 50%.

What a time to be alive.

>tfw bought XRP NEM months ago

almost 1.5 billion more dollars have gone into ripple what the fuck

It's market cap has gone from $3.4 billion to almost $7.5 billion in the last two days.

What happens when BTC is less than 50%? Wouldn't it be a bad thing that XRP, a coin that is majority owned by big corporations, is growing so quickly?

Not if you own it too user. Not if you own it too.

Nothing happens when it's less than 50%, it would just show that majority of the money was now in ALTs, if anything it might do a little good for alt credibility

I buy my groceries with a bitcoin debit card

ETH is a mess right now

I hope with 500 million dollars I can at least afford a personality change to my brain.

I don't enjoy neet also meaning introverted socially awkward faggot with no imagination.

Even if the crypto market cap reaches a miraculous 1 trillion market cap, you wouldn't be rich. That's only a 20X gain so you'll need at least $50,000 investment to become a millionaire. Most of you are neet so I assume you don't even have $50,000 in the bank to invest. The huge gains are over. Go back to work, shitlords.

ETH is accumulating for this month and June you morons.

You guys are the kind of people who buy in just as something is pumping hoping you haven't missed the boat.

Those who have followed ETH since it was very small know exactly what's going on.

Would you say it's a good time to buy now before it goes up again?

Yes. Looks like it's already rising a bit.
I predict $150 soon.

ripple up 2 billion dollars in 10 hours