/fhg/ - For Honor General

Turtles edition ...addition?

>Admitted it to wolf mama
>season 5 patchnotes (abridged)
reddit.com/r/forhonor/comments/7umnax/abridged_warriors_den_feb_1st_patch_notes/

>Season 5 Info
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-ca/news-community/164-318091-16/season-five-announced-dedicated-servers-and-hero-updates-coming

>For Honor v1.18 Patch Notes
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/news-community/152-316892-16/patch-notes-v118

>New players:
>If you plan on using a controller, it is highly recommended you go into your settings and shrink the dead zone
pastebin.com/55KZTiUK

>Multiple hero video guides
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLkiUfT_3_4AnTBKwzZQO7-fDgKDzwPRPr

>Wikis:
forhonor.wikia.com
forhonor.gamepedia.com/For_Honor_Wiki

>Character values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wwr17AtTDFU3BZY_81axLVMKdHdNZuV0wGOb589VKgc/edit#gid=0

>Gear modifier values
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mPLuxn-bPMwxOotsIL8lM-x0jP101dIbUnMD1ten7ik/edit#gid=154396609

>Gear Stat Help
i.imgur.com/7HPdL9B.jpg

>Gear appearances
alfalis.de/For_Fashion/

>Max Punish Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wK-38XMvSakPMEk2rx8KjAzQFF5MJt_c7XMxNidYVfc/htmlview

>Friends list sign up Doc:
docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe46v1-5y3m5IbPVaP1NRaEjU7tO3YWE_fZkR4dQ5C8nBwI5Q/viewform?c=0&w=1

>For those that have signed up:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1b8fuKwrDWqaprZE9mRhDtgDRqkZHIabBfum-jHumLKw/edit#gid=943442915

>War of Factions:
forhonor.ubisoft.com/game/en-us/war-of-factions/

>PVP Stat Tracker:
fhtracker.com/

>Story mode collectibles:
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=864166443

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qKeS5vqB1I
youtube.com/watch?v=RKCi7it5NKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

US

BRO

>when you tech the guard break and he falls off a ledge

ZERKERS

ROCHIS

So glad im making time go by stupid quick. Looking forward to the livestream tomorrow.

youtube.com/watch?v=6qKeS5vqB1I

>tfw you work tomorrow
>tfw even after you finish work tomorrow you will be busy all day long finishing moving aparments
>tfw you will have to turn off wifi tomorrow
s-see ya guys...

Fucking hell

Tis' rude to swear.

I haven't even been on here in a few days.

Excuse me?

Yes.

*blocks your path*

Alright. Real talk, how many of you fags can consistently kill Shaman and what are the main things you should watch out for? I think her mixups are too much that I have to get twitchy on the gb button or parry the slow ass unblockable or dodge the pounce or block the light spam and dodge heavies. It's too much for one hero to have; PK is better because her simple shit is already fast and strong, the dodges has distance too.

i haven't fought against a peacekeeper or a shaman in long time but when i do get placed against them it's usually against shit players who are predictable meaning that i get easy parries against them. in other words just hope that they are shit

I usually just hidden stance extremely often, and once they take notice I just start cobra striking and using sidewinder. 95% of the time it works flawlessly since Shamans are retarded

I can. Outside of a duel setting, most shitty Shamans do pounce and that’s a free GB on dodge. Decent ones time a wild cat rage/heavy during a team fight but still fall prey to over use and parry. Brain dead ones usally spam dodge heavies so that’s a free GB until a week from now. Her bleed only really becomes a problem when she has non-brain dead teamates. Because real talk /fhg/ on both console and PC, most teamates swing and hit her out of the animation. When your with a teamate, a shaman is pretty much a Viking roach, no hyper armor and squishy when pressure due to her zone not being wide like a roaches. And she’s not durable like a Zerk to trade with you and a buddy. Her only decent way to get bleed on you is through nobu, a teamate using bleed feat, her trap(only really good in tribute), and maybe her OOS punish. Her other bleed methods that aren’t her top bleed light after heavy feints or combos are parry bait.

fast lights stop a lot of her moves besides her lights very few like zerks would actually use the soft feint dodge to deflect and if they did i'd sprinkle in feint heavy

shitters with good tools are still shitters

>Im taking you back to the village big boy!

What do?

Thank what ever Universes god sent me to a Forhonor world where I can die a warrior.

I usually play Cent and basically the trick is to just constantly wail on them and never really give them a chance to do anything. If they start using their mix ups I get fucked but if I can consistently interrupt them I'll win.
They also usually eat zones like retards which is satisfying. Only problem is if one can parry lights, then there's not really anything I can do.

commit suicide because I'd rather die that way than die due to a STD.

who should i rep next

>decided to replay the story but with female characters this time to hear what they sound like in english
>get to the viking's story
>not only does femraider sound like she has throat cancer, but she also can't act even if her life depended on it
sad!

Kensei

FemRoach is cute.

membringer

>using femconq
come on kid. also who do I rep?

Do a 50/50° and walk away

>tfw rep 123

So how would I have fun with pic related hero? Fun meaning a mix of dicking around and optimal play.

your fucking raider looks like Snooki from jersey shore spent a month homeless on the streets of Detroit.

but you should do Kensei.

How do you choose the gender of the characters after you've already done it once?

Post fightan music
www.youtube.com/watch?v=zr0xfuxGY74
Alright, can't really make this fucker look good at the moment. Also not sure if I want male or female Kensei
FemConq is a cute femdom

Big Shug

youtube.com/watch?v=RKCi7it5NKQ

so how do you fight against aramushimushi? considering his lights literally are faster than my switching between guards, am I supposed to just tank the first attack and then MAYBE get lucky on the next so I can MAYBE parry if I get it right?

i'm on console, so i just made a new profile to play on

man, the story on realistic feels a ton like dark souls

>tfw didn't add each character as its own layer when I first started so I've retraced the same fucking foreground appolyon 3 times now

fucking delete this garbage post

>tfw my main's not there

Not yet.

This makes me want a version where she's pointing at 3 samurai/viking/knight minions and goes "You're alright."

but you respawn in the same zone over and over and then know precisely how to deal with every character on the path to whatever the goal is
other than the objectives you can basically speedrun past most enemies until you get to bosses.
(and when you die from the bosses you have to re-do the zone again etc)

it's not "hehe it's le hard like le dark souls", it's "it feels like dark souls, literally."

Okay, I admit it. You made it better.

>but you respawn in the same zone over and over and then know precisely how to deal with every character on the path to whatever the goal is
wow it's every other fucking game ever

yeah, every other game is a 3rd person medieval game centered about combat

>Mario
>Zelda temples
>most of FPS
>most adventure games
>almost all of 2-D games
What are you user? An infant? A /v/ infested husk of a man?

Dark Souls is fantasy and singleplayer-focused. We can list every way in which they're alike and different all day and it wouldn't change the fact that you're talking out your ass.

>it's not "hehe it's le hard like le dark souls", it's "it feels like dark souls, literally."

I humbly apologize because I'm completely retarded. I should have worded the original post as:
"Due to the fact that it's a medieval game wherein one plays a character seen from third perspective, it reminds me personally (not anyone else, but me, me, me.) of Dark Souls, due to the facts I have already stated. I apologize if you do not agree, but this is only my own view and opinion, that it feels like that."

my bad

Is it normal to impregnate a tomboy?

not any more deviant than impregnating a femboy

In 2018?
You might have to find one in a darknet site for a bid. They are a pretty rare, tell me if you find one user

>
Tomboys are for
Getting in fights with her
Playing sports with her
Watching kung-fu movies with her and trying to copy the moves
Teasing her and laughing when she gets mad and pouts
Letting her pin you so you can feel her body pressed against yours
Flipping her back over so that you can stare into each other's eyes
Protecting her from bullies even though you know she can handle herself
Walking home with her at sunset after a long day of running around and getting into trouble
Cheering her on and always supporting her, win or lose
Throwing her a victory barbeque where you make all her favorite foods
Massaging her legs, shoulders, and back
Holding her close and telling her you love her
Reassuring her that she is the most beautiful girl in the world when she gets jealous of the more feminine girls
Accepting all of her girlish sensibilities, no matter how much she hates you finding out about them
Patting her head
Getting caught in the rain during a cross country run and having to huddle together with her under an abandoned bus stop waiting for it to pass
Holding her hand in public
Making her try on cute dresses when you're out on a date even though you know she'll never buy one
Buying her sexy black lace lingerie, only for her to wear spats over them
Tracing your finger over the tanlines she got during the summer and feeling how warm her skin is
Having her jump into your arms and kiss you after spending time apart over vacation
Introducing her to your parents
Marriage
Carrying her over the threshold of your new home to start a life together while she punches you in the shoulder and pouts that she can walk just fine herself
Gently laying her down on the bed
Whispering into her ear how much she means to you while caressing her toned body
Spending an entire night making passionate love to each other
Raising a new generation of tomboys with
Loving unconditionally as you grow old together
These are the things that tomboys are for

I don't even understand

You gotta fuck his hole to make sure it doesn’t grow back in a penis

Deflecting is such a fucking noob trap.
Its only worth it on shinobi and orochi and its practically useless vs other assassins since pajeet gets free top lights and guardbreaks due to his third world connections.

>never ever
>college and my early years were my last chance

>deflect
>dodge into the enemy's weapon
>blocking a blade with your forehead

Yeah dude cause nobody ever finds love after their mid twenties

>every minute in for honor game some salty idiot typing some stupid shit
wish you could mute ingame pc version

It’s already muted by default numb nuts.

>team breaking
>im fighting 2v1
>die
>notice that orochi was watching me 2v1
>"dude i play honorably i'm not going to gank"

When will Wardens learn

me unga team bunga but unironically

I like Shaman's Cactuar pose in the second panel.

i'm not very good at poses

Always open with your bash then hit em with your soft feint charged heavy.

I see two anons including you. Are you grouped with other anons?

nada

Can any duel fags on PC teach me to get better at duels? Uplay is abdann02

pls don't die bread.

sorry my dude. I think most anons here are in EST time, typically dies down around late at night. especially being a work day and all.

I would but. I’m on console like a pleb, I can’t enter the gates of mount Olympus so sorry. Best I can offer is learn to parry differentiate. Light parries is a little white flash, and heavy parries are reddish sparks

I hope they release the side ways plume for centurion not locked behind ranked

Give it a few, Yuros and some kangaroos shitpost and help each other by posting info usally kicks around at late night. Granted it won’t be a large influx but it’s enough to get us to the stream.
t.EST fag who stayed up drawing and checking threads

I don't duel much so I can't really teach you, I'd fight with you though
these are early NEET hours

Thanks anyway guys. I'm decent at 4v4 I just want to get better at asslander and this internal M+K

Just rank yourself to bronze and win it that way. Only takes 20 minutes

Fuck meant infernal. I should go to bed.

>Try to deflect
>Character literally starts the dodge animation
>Get hit no deflect die.
Ebin simbly ebin

Im not entirely sure PC has absolute shitters anymore but ill try

>try duels
>get matched vs lb
>he spams shove
>emote spams when he wins
>choke the comeback from 0-2 to 2-2
>"Wow!"
which one of you cunts was this

What's the whiff? Does the Warden miss or is Shaman feinting her pounce?

us lawbros amirite

Duels are fucking awful literally everyone either turtles or spams some annoying shit why am I even playing this mode

Better than 4v4 no skill spamfest.

>turtling + spamming = more annoying than just spam
what did he mean by this

She is feinting her pounce.

>Try and win by deflects only on console
Literally impossible
Deflecting is so dogshit.

But user, what you just said is wrong