OLD HACKER'S MEMORY NEWS
>Hacker's Memory 20th Anniversary Edition Details
withthewill.net/threads/18582

>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634

OTHER GAME NEWS
>New smartphone game "Digimon Rearise" announced
withthewill.net/threads/19752

Digimon Links/z has begun its international roll-out:digimonlinkz-en.bn-ent.net/

Links/z trailer:youtu.be/oajAz5INpoI

ANIME NEWS
Digimon Adventure tri. part 6, "Our Future", is to be released 5th May 2018.

Digimon Universe Appli Monsters has been licensed by Turner Entertainment for global release. No news about an English dub yet.

TOY NEWS
>20th Anniversary V-Pet Pendulum details
withthewill.net/threads/18943

>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

RESOURCES
>Digimon Linkz Information Base
digimonlinkz.com.br/

>Digimon Links Evolutionary Trees
growlmon.net/

>Cyber Sleuth Digi-Links
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8

>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ

>Discord link
discord.gg/VtKcGuD

DOWNLOADS
>Hacker's Memory OST [408MB .flac]
mega.nz/#!SctiHYwQ!2ayZPh9K5LUZ8hqNrdwMuDyxbqKq2giW2JSmekQDOBM

>Next 0rder OST [320 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw

>World 1 OST [192 .mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1IdZ2EXrqf0?t=2023
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

let me see those taste in digimon

More like Traumatized Erika edition. Also could someone post that Template from last thread again?

SECOND FOR YUHARU

>it's ridiculously formulaic and dull, with a story that did not need 21 episodes to tell.
I will always laugh at how out of place Konaka's episode is.

02 has exactly one cool character, Oikawa. The rest are shit, the only main character who actually develops is Ken, and that's only because he goes from being cartoonishly evil to a normal person.

Imagine if they had actually gone with the idea that the Dagomon episode was foreshadowing future plot events, like what the next arc would be after the kaiser was overthrown. Instead of introducing Team Rocket and wasting everybody's time with holy stones that don't matter.

I'm gonna take this puppy...and I'm going to KICK it.

This weekend's fightclub is the Champion Fightclub
>50 Memory
>Champion-level digimon and lower only
>Enhancements OFF

This opens the fightclub up to pretty much everyone with hacker's memory. Feel free to join us for some digimons.

Saturday night
12PM EST (5PM London GMT)

Here's 7 EU download codes for Hacker Memory's Preorder DLC. Sistermons, NX, and more!
D2AT-9CNM-2PCF
AANP-X4NJ-4GJE
KCME-XBNT-Q2N6
DMGA-2HN6-2RNN
D7PB-E5N4-M3DX
6L3X-DTND-XN42
XP84-Q6ND-A3AP

I'm gonna take this lemon custard... and I'm going to PUNCH it!

02 had a lot of ridiculous scenes.

Is a long list, give me time

Why the Advanture characters were so bad in 02 lads.

I take offense to that one.

>Advanture
But to answer your question, I don't think the writers cared about them.

Sora, Mimi and Joe got well and truly shafted, the former and latter moreso than the middle who made more appearances despite being halfway around the world to everyone else.

Censoredmon

>coffee beans fermented in bodies of pregnant cats
Why everything coffee related in this game is fucking disgusting

Coffee in itself is disgusting.

well it is but why fucking crank it to eleven with tuna, mayonaise and other punitive culinary

Honorable mentions, in no particular order:
Child:Lucemon
Adult: Monochromon,Wizardmon
Perfect:Lucemon FM,MegaSeadramon,Astamon,Etemon
Ultimate:Duftmon (In fact, still not sure if him or Piedmon on 5thplace),Dynasmon,Neptunemon,MetalSeadramon,Ophanimon,HerculesKabuterimon,Slayerdramon
SuperUltimate:LucemonSM,Apocalymon,ZeedMille,Susanoomon
Armor:Gargomon,Quetzalmon
Hybrid:Bolgmon,Duskmon,Velgemon
NoLevel:Blastmon,Deckerdramon

LOOK AT THE BITCHES

Too much edge and dragons/dinosaur for someone than like Monzaemon
nice

And ready, it taked too long, is hard to choose

>taked
took*

Agree.

You know the drill

Any news about ReArise or the new Pendulums?

This took a while. Rate my taste.

You really like swords and humanlike mons
cool

What are they up to?

Planning the real sequel to 02 set in SPACE.

How to feed 6 man with one rabbit

I really need to sleep, i guess

I recall someone is the previous thread saying something about an eater attack and a carnival/beta invitation in cyber sleuth? Can someone explain what thats about I've done 2 playthroughs of cs and done all the quests but don't recall this.

Oh that. But what does that have to do with yuuko killing a leomon.

>with one rabbit
*dog

You wasnt paying attention back then? in resume the conversation from last thread: there is a case in CS when Nokia send you to a digimon festival and there was a leomon in it, in HM you meet Leomon and he said than Arkadimon killed all his friends

And that is comparable with the case of the kids in HM, they whant to see the new EDEN beta, and in CS you see the eaters eating all the people there

making this made me realize i have inconsistent choices

Not that much, you seems to really like blue and green mons, and yellow a bit

The festival thing is whats throwing me off. The stamp collecting thing?

What? the digifestival, when they go to the museum and force you to act
youtu.be/1IdZ2EXrqf0?t=2023

Why does Hacker's Memory has way less(new) female characters than the original? Did Habu realized he verdid the waifus?

Because we got Erika, and we dont need more
Remember than she existed

I guess I've never gone to kowloon lv1 at that point. What all do the dlc quests consist of? I've done the justimon and sayo quests.

And fuck you in particular, hippogriffomon

Jobberdramon

JobberAngemon

Discuss

Should have done something cooler like have the entire body inside a clam and being made of seafoam

Why is reddit so fucking bad at these games? Newsflash, if you haven't beaten the game by now, enjoy the fucking spoilers.

>NPCs switch out occasionally if there is more than one

Neat.

Erickamon is chilling in the Digital Word, r-right?

Yes. Why would you think otherwise? This isn't like the Tamers mons going back as fucking babies.
Bitch has all the knowledge in the world and was able to kick the second strongest Eater's ass.

Preemptive post. Neo Hudie looks weird with a mix of royal knights and deadly sin digimon

Gg. Better story than CS. 7/10. If it came out as DLC, it would be like GTA IV standalone DLC

>eaters designed by “Oh no!”

Hi Takato

What the cuck is a dragon book and a ten hundred?

Konaka must really like his terriermon plushie

so these are early concepts of frontier? It looks drastically different than what we got

Why is Chaosdramon, Tyrantkabuterirmon, The Burst modes, etc Ultras in Hacker's Memory? The distinction between them and the moon marked as ultra's seems very arbirary

I t think hybrid is unesscary, all the hybrid digimon are analogous to eitther adult or perfects and could be included there.

I would remove that row, and just expand every row to have 7 or 10 spots instead of only 4

*why aren't they Ultras

Also I went ahead and expanded it too 10 and added a "overall" row. Didn't have your font so nott all the letters and numbers match

>Varodurumon
>Chaosmon: Valdur Arm

He was there for my DW1 Numemon, when no one else was. And I like Dragons/Knights.
Also in hindsight, I´d rather have BoltBoutamon than Belphemon. Flat out forgot the poor bastard yesterday.

Its somewhat of a side thing, but when you and Arata infiltrate Avalon Server for the second time, you sneak into it thanks to Kamishiro hosting a Beta for an EDEN upgrade. The boss fight is an eater, and when Arata checks the main venue, you see that all the people in there are attacked by Eaters. In HM you have a quest that is basically "get some tickets for the EDEN Upgrade Beta, for some little girl." So yeah. She ded.

Well, it can also be 11 Poop Slugs if you play your cards right.

Are there english translated scans of any of the artbooks around? I wanna know what the deal is with this concept art for diablomon with tthe arms coming out of his shoulderpad

Also, why Mercurymon's knife named "Aztec" when he's based on a roman/greek god? He sort of looks native american or aztec too in some art if you squint, with native american esque feather bits and his animal skin. Is he actually intended to look native americany? The reference book entry mentions he practices shamanism, too. Do the artbooks go into that?

That's the early art for diablomon that happened to show up in the tag tamers games, but was cleaned up for the animation

I'd like to know what the text says exactly, though

reminder digimon is top ten franchise by number of stories on fanfiction.net

Fucking Spics man

Maybe they should have let Leviathan win...

leviathan killed himself.

And how many of those are good?

>tfw got destroyed by MegaSeadramon, Dinobeemon and LadyDevimon

Only because Haru was gonna push the button. And if he wouldnt, I assume Rei would have him murdered on the spot.

He realized that mankind will eventually destroy themshelves as long as people like Haru exist.

I mean before that, his entire plan was absurdly retarded. There wouldn't have been god grades without leviathan, for example.

hosaka is no pushover, even the AI seemed smarter than usual.

Probably because he realized that shit like this existed.After that he decided to go with the convoluted suicide.

Somehow these scrub hackers that K sends you to hunt, are much harder than K himself.

I wonder what the official Neo-Hudie team is.

quads of truth, there's nothing hard about K other than his theme song.

>tfw beat the whole battle in 2 turns because lol 99 megas

same as usual (absolute zero)

So this is how Mastemon are being created

SANADAAAAAA

Get out /stevenuniverse/

I like his song. Too bad that the fucker gets sidelined so easily. I mean he starts out genuinely intimdating and unknown, and even Ryuji, who is a legend himself, tells you not to fuck with the guy. Then pic related happens and its all down hill from there.

Probably a Metalseadramon, HerculesKabuterimon (Or tyrantkabuterimon) and whatever Gotsumon's "canon" mega is.

What about the other 8?

Waspmon

what

Only Waspmon sounds boring. I think OP had the right idea.

Okay,dumb question. Lets move the goalposts a bit. How many are at least enjoyable?

Probably around 10% and mostly because they are so fucking bad it starts to be entertaining

>whatever Gotsumon's "canon" mega is.
n/a, until they make another recolor for it the line ends with meteormon

they went with golemon -> volcamon -> pile volcamon in this one.

bleh, kinda lame but I guess it works for now
I'm still waiting for gold? gotsumon to finally complete the set