/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 8th of February:
1601 – Robert Devereux, 2nd Earl of Essex led a failed rebellion against Queen Elizabeth I.
1879 – At a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute, engineer and inventor Sandford Fleming (pictured) first proposed the adoption of worldwide standard time zones based on a single universal world time.
1915 – Film director D. W. Griffith's The Birth of a Nation was released, becoming one of the most influential and controversial films in the history of American cinema.
1971 – Trading began in NASDAQ, the world's first electronic stock exchange.
2010 – A freak storm in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan triggered a series of at least 36 avalanches that buried over 3.5 km (2.2 mi) of road, killed at least 172 people and trapped over 2,000 travellers.
2018 – user is formally rejected by his preferred university for the third year in a row.

# Random Country Picker
orph.link/random

# News
DH DD 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058632/
DH 1.05 Patch 03/12
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1058633/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>[V2] - Niggermod
pastebin.com/Xgjd5LvG

>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.9.2
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>[V2] - Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>[V2] - Cold War Enhancement Mod
github.com/settintotrieste/Victoria-2-Cold-War-Enhancement-Mod-CWE

>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.2
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>[CK2] - When the World Stopped Making Sense
github.com/loup99/WtWSMS

Old Thread:

>user is formally rejected by his preferred university for the third year in a row
>implying I ever applied

I think I found geejunk's ancestors.

Hi

(X) Doubt

fucking racist go back to /pol/

0-3 alans settling in spain
4-6 alans settling in south france
7-9 alans settling in north africa

we

wuz

>not doing all three in succession
Ahistorical

So what am I supposed to do with all this land? None of them have become an actual part of italy since none of them are at least 1% Italian even when I have the focus set to migration. Surprised by the lack of events and decisions here.

>settling in 3 different places
lad that doesn't make any sense

>you can't migrate

if you migrate then you didnt actually settle

fuck off

*fucks off to another general*
*never returns*
huh... looks like /gsg/ wasn't my home general after all.........

>he doesnt know why but he blobs anyway
A true grand strategy player.

*fades to black*

Last try
Tewkesbury user are you here?

What are you on about? I've never seen anyone from there post here.

How..........................................

*dots*

You know what this threads missing?

dotty?

waifus

I was expecting some kind of event to fire off. And besides the other Euro powers were doing.

>1915 – Film director D. W. Griffith's The Birth of a Nation was released, becoming one of the most influential and controversial films in the history of American cinema.
>1971 – Trading began in NASDAQ, the world's first electronic stock exchange.
>4
>2010 – A freak storm in the Hindu Kush mountains of Afghanistan triggered a series of at least 36 avalanches that buried over 3.5 km (2.2 mi) of road, killed at least 172 people and trapped over 2,000 travellers.
>2018 – user is formally rejected by his preferred university for the third year in a row.

>4

(OP)
1879 – At a meeting of the Royal Canadian Institute, engineer and inventor Sandford Fleming (pictured) first proposed the adoption of worldwide standard time zones based on a single universal world time.
>(pictured)

*links picture*

>(OP) (OP)

I want Monika to make my Großgermanium big

wtf all these posts are wiz

all me

Also me

What's your all-time favorite nation to play as in any grand strategy game?

Jan Mayen tbchwymfgsglm

germany

>Sokoto
>Still independent
Why?

Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt,
Wenn es stets zu Schutz und Trutze
Brüderlich zusammenhält.
Von der Maas bis an die Memel,
Von der Etsch bis an den Belt,
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles,
Über alles in der Welt!

Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang
Sollen in der Welt behalten
Ihren alten schönen Klang,
Uns zu edler Tat begeistern
Unser ganzes Leben lang.
Deutsche Frauen, deutsche Treue,
Deutscher Wein und deutscher Sang!

Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Für das deutsche Vaterland!
Danach lasst uns alle streben
Brüderlich mit Herz und Hand!
Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit
Sind des Glückes Unterpfand;
Blüh' im Glanze dieses Glückes,
Blühe, deutsches Vaterland!

gesundheit

Well I've had quite a lot of fun games, forming Malaya from Majahapets was fun, going Vijayanagar to Bharat was fun too as was my Lithuanian empire
I think Bavaria to Germany had to be my funnest game though, at one point there was a huge Austria blocking my path and I never thought I'd be able to defeat them but by the end they were my bitch

Is this what Hitler wanted?

it's not the germany hitler wanted
but it is the germany hitler needed

>land a councillor
>it fires him from the council
>cant reappoint him for 2 years
Can I remove the opinion modifier with console commands?

>can't reappoint
Why? I don't think that's ever happened to me. And no, but the opinion bonus from getting landed should easily outway the "fired from council" modifier

You cant appoint to a council position if they have "recently fired" modifier, it lasts 2 years. Annoying as fuck when they get captured or other random stuff

I was asking about EU2 a little bit earlier.
It's been fun, but I can't for the life of me figure out a Byzantium start. Anybody got advice?

If analyzed with a critical eye - one willing to put aside unfounded notions regarding the historical de jure political divisions within the lands west of the Ural mountain range, disregarding conventional de facto assertions of such, one willing to entertain previously unconsidered notions, one willing to accept that unflattering border configurations is the only logical conclusion from such a status quo - it should become immediately obvious to the impartial observer that there exists a single certain elucidation which obliges sufficient cartographic aesthetics to be considered an admissible configuration for the enlightened man. Gone will be all argument about which piece of the puzzle fits where in such a composition of political perimeters. By a simple disentanglement and unification into one unified dimensional entity in of which is primarily comprised of the great lands of Germania, can the eagle spread its wings to facilitate such a state of aesthetic ascendancy.

can someone convince me that liking 3D females is a waste of time
please

neat, dev cost map

are you sure about that? the most developed areas in the world are green which is counter intuitive to what you would imagine when viewing a dev cost map.

>extra baggage surrounding the sexual satisfaction
>can't legally partake in 3D lolis
>3D futas don't exist
3D has no redeeming qualities

Ah I suppose that map doesn't take into account the dev cost penalty from existing development.
It just combines CoT, Terrain and Climate.

>It just combines CoT, Terrain and Climate.
And local trade good bonus like from Cloth and Cotto.

Beats me. I was surprised when France sphered it instead. If I go and conquest it, I know france will come but will France's allys come as well? Also what is going on over here? There is just a kingdom in NA.

>öögaböögaspëak
>>>/potato farm/
Can the potato turks just leave?

I don't even want sexual satisfaction, I'm still a virgin but i'd like someone to just talk to and i want to feel loved by someone
i can't even talk to people though...

*notices your GroBgermaniums*
OwO whats this?

why the heck is there a green province in literally where burma?

forgot pic

>The Kingdom of British...

>absolute state of vanillafags

n-n-nothing it's just a history game I play where I pretend to genocide nig--I mean african americans

>kingsmen british columbia
user pls hurry and finish this game and download a mod asap

most women are boring, vapid people with no insight into the things you think they'll give you insight into. more than likely you'll get a girlfriend and it'll end up like owning a dog except you have to give her a lot more attention than a dog and she's not going to be as loyal. not that there aren't plenty of exceptions, but you shouldn't see girls as some kind of magical end to your problems, because they won't be

That doesn't sound like a nice history game, user

*farts in your face*

pic related
:^| O^: O^: O^: O^:
O^: O^: O^: O^: O^:
it's me giving you numale redditors a look of disdain

based and white

Look ma I posted it again!
1 shekel has been added to your account

w-w-well it is kind nice that's why I play is for hours everyday...OOPS no I didn't mean t-t-t-to say that I don't play many video games haha um I m-m-m-mostly just chill out with my friends haha I have a lot of friends

I SERIOUSLY HOPE YOU DONT SHILL HERE FOR F R E E

HE DOES IT FOR FREE

Just think, some guy found all of these nice stock photos of kids and turned them into this
These kids will probably never know what their photos are really being used for. And I bet if they did find out, they'd be disgusted. Disgusted that some fat Turkish weirdo is spamming them in on a videogame hobbyist website.

Almost at the end date don't worry anons. I think I did kinda good for my first play through ever as two scilies though forming Italy in the 1896 was a bit embarrassing. Thinking as playing as Nippon or America with the mod do not know yet. And I put tarifs at 0 and I lost alot of money. I don't know if its how I set out my nation but maxing out taxes and tarrifs make me the most money with no down sides is this normal?

WITHOUT FINANCIAL COMPENSATION

>posting a subhuman clubfoot
lmao nice aryan race

LACKING MONETARY GAIN

>there are actually newfags coming here

>I hecking hate niggers, at least I can live out my silly power fantasies on a shitty Swedish liquor simulator!

>Posting a white thot
>Not posting a strong cute latina

BEREFT OF ANY ACQUISITION OF WEALTH

we are not into bestiality here, sorry

>implying a jungle person is cuter than a white girl

DEPRIVED OF LEGAL TENDER

Tell me about Monika

>Implying a white girl can compare to an Amazonian goddess

DELETE