/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC
>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares
>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter
>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

UGH MOMMY I LOVE LOLISPAM MORE LOLIS MOMMY UGH

Dont forget to feed your passionlip

I will watch KnK 5

You did roll for her, right?

>no footfag
>no lizfag
>no brynfag
>singular new thread
>trips to boot
bless you OP

Fuck off

>Being this upset over an OP image

fuck off discordnigger

die, male master

>spent Monday and Tuesday on interlewds and rankups instead of farming assassin and caster embers like a gud boy
I feel kind of dumb now.

My King!

>Needing a 'welfare' SR assassin
OH NO NO NO

UGH MILLY PISS IN MY MOUTH MORE

yeah it's almost a miracle how I got off without getting paralyzed

I'm pretty sure even fucking Mata Hari is more useful than Stheno.

See

Your KING is OURS

I cleared Okeanos, did Medea's interlude, did a daily QP/EXP run, and then used some Saber/Caster EXP along with stocking up on some Lancer/Assassin EXP. (All my Lancers are current max level, so might as well feed it to Shiki.)

Best final art cards?

Of course.

>trips
>no thread wars
>no footfag OP
I love you

uh no sweetie

for now? yes, but KH blows the fuck out of every other final art

why aren't you watching over female master, gramps?

>Best final art cards?

You're the only NP5 Alter I have on my list. Put the bond CE on her dammit. People put it on Caster because Waver. Your Medea never shows up no matter the sorting method.

OP is the footnigger tho

With this handsome motherfucker, I will clear even the meme mobs that require instant kills with ease!

Billy's look so god damn good

>I'm pretty sure even fucking Mata Hari is more useful than Stheno.
That depends do you like divinity or defense down with charm

why is he evil now
WHY ARE THEY RABBITS
THIS WOULD BE HERESY AS A PIRATE

It'll probably take a lot more than what you currently have to push him up to 6.6mil HP damage.

>don't have any friends because I don't have any good servants

bro I'm right here, don't take credit for something I haven't done (yet)

Just think how awesome he'll be when you get servants like Irisveil who can put guts on the whole team.

>Kingdom Hearts blowing the fuck out of anything

>FE put a new mode in their game
>Legend Heroes only
>You literally now have to pay to play thier game now
Everyone point and laugh

How do i stop being a cuck?

Sleep tight /alter/

You do realize that black grail Stheno NP insta kills all servants except for grand battle bosses, right?

GEE Babbage, how come type-moon lets you have three unique cards?

FC? I'll add you

You don't have any friends because you're an insecure retard. No one started with max ascended SSR at every slot. Post your shit and people will add you as long as you put some thought in CE/servant placement. As I said in the other thread people will shit on you but they will also offer advice.

OHNONONNONON
HAHAHAHAHAH

That slut Circe got FOUR

Why do the yuri pirates wear bunny ears? Lesbians have no need to give men boners with fetishes that don't exist yet.

Arash is the strongest ands bravest! He'll be fine!
I'm really looking forward to his buff, memes aside, I want to hit even harder with him. think this was my peak non saber wars ce damage

What is Billy's personality like? Is he a good boy?

>why is he evil now
>evil now
>now
They say that the best writers are the ones who do the absolute worst things to their characters.

>GEE Babbage, how come type-moon lets you have three unique cards?
Because that's the only thing they gave Babbage.

Because their bond lines and valentine's CE pretty much say they're open to a threesome with (you).

*breath in*

BHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Alright, I'll try that setup for a bit after the event. My caster IS occasionally used, but since you're the second person to tell me this I'll take give it a shot. Would she really get more usage with the bond CE than kaleido though?

Funny, that's the exact reason I was given

>Legend Heroes only
How does this relate to F/GO? What are the Blessings? Explain in our terms please.

*breath in*

*breath out*

*breath in*

*breath out*

ahhh

*breath in*

Is it weird if i genuinely like evil cats final art?

Definitive list of alter celebs:

Albert
EternalEnvy
Suzuha
Ian
TheSignPainter
MeteorD
NotAWhale
Touhousniper98 (Dude literally name drops alter in youtube videos)
Ikemeru

Am I missing anyone?

Because they weren't lesbians? user, one got knocked up, that's how she avoided prison or hanging, iirc

Is this guy our dark souls collab?

>Rangebanned from /a/ again
God fucking damn it Hiroshimoot I thought I was free

heh.jpeg

they gave him a fun wacky races team.

me

what did you do?

They both got knocked up by the same guy. That delayed their execution and Anne got out of prison due to family connections.

Better than your 1%

(You)

>they will never rangeban the people who intentionally make multiple threads here

*breaths out*

--------------------------~~!!

just buy a pass goy

Misora

>tfw Suzuha removed you

I don't even know what I did wrong

Pretty much stuff you can only buy with real money

I'm sorry for forgetting, Passionlip! Please stop paizuring me for semen! Y-Yamete AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Google says legend heroes are super limited 5's
And blessings are something you get if you roll them

So it would be like events where only limited 5's can be used

>literally whos, two shitposters, kintokifag and a dota player
What did he mean by this?

>muh rates
based FEcucks

>Bond 5
>That’s right, I have something to confess to you. I’m…… not the cheery revolver king. I like dim, lonely nights…… I’m a misfit. If you’re okay with someone like me…… From now on, I’ll fight. ……Yeah.
Does this seem like a good boy

fug

WHAT CATALYST HELPS ROLL MARTHA?

...Because I don't fucking have it goddamn.

>I don't even know what I did wrong
Being friends with Suzuha

But why are we laughing here when we could be laughing in their thread?

Yes but what's the point if there is nothing new?

When is Frankenstein getting another rate-up?

Even if everyone says she's dumb, i like her

Now to work on her Chichiue with Tits, stupid Saber Goldies

Whatever, I was giving him FP daily

>He doesn't have enough luck to roll his waifu!
HAHAHAHAHAHA

>Just think how awesome he'll be when you get servants like Irisveil who can put guts on the whole team.
Paracelsus will already let you do that.

You really need to Overcharge if you want to do absurd damage with Arash. His damage multiplies by a factor of x8 with 500% Overcharge compared to 100%. You'll pretty much want to get him up to 300%, then buff him up and chain him at the end of three NPs.

I'm not sure what the optimal buff setup is at the moment, but I'd suspect that keeping him alive might be tricky. Although if you can, you might as well throw Black Grail for nearly double the standard damage.

>What is Billy's personality like?
I do know that he is shit at dropping crit stars, despite a Quick ST NP and using a Quick chain. I watched a video of his performance, and he barely put out more than 20 with that.

I realize that not everyone is Cursed Arm or Jack, but come the fuck on. Especially with two crit strength boosting skills.

When I used to look for farmers I only checked the relevant class slot. Fuck sifting through Jannus and Grailed whatever for farming. I most;ly used Jets/Cat anyway. Now that we finally have bond CE's I only pick whatever is in the ALL slot with a higher level. Most non-latelets don't actually use the supports anyway.

Nothing I don't even post there that often anymore.
I stopped buying a pass when the moot quit

w-why is she fading?

Honestly, It's the only art among her cards I like.

Not really. I think the issue some people have with it is that the art style clashes with everything else or something.

Fuck I totally forgot about that. Is it a bad end? Because I only saw about 10 of them because Nasu's bad ends can be MGQ-tier bad.

Or is that just when Rider catches him in the forest and right before Tohsaka saves his ass?

I need to refill her mana so she had to take off her armor

Her job here is done and she's going back to where she came from. So long, Mo-san! Goodbye!

That's a really shitty move.