/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Previous thread >/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>Danganronpa News Updated 11/15/17
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC Spike Chunsoft opens North American publishing branch

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide *MUST READ IF YOU ARE NEW*
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information
pastebin.com/M1sg5ftn - Danganronpa V3 Bonus Mode starting guide
Modding guides: docs.google.com/document/d/1J1kzVZus2k1ci8uiNUYuyXfHuGfnoDHELQ9httsdCMw/edit
docs.google.com/document/d/1LDc2DG46Jzs7oyp8vnzDonuqMtLetew6T5TqIZVoVgM/edit

>Danganronpa 1&2
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony:
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony/cid=UP1063-CUSA08537_00-DANGANV3PS400000

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles Updated 28/12/2017
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains DOWNLOADS "wink", art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

>Danganronpa fan works pastebin *contains links to fanart, fan-fiction, and dr-related artists*
pastebin.com/DkRdiShK

>Winter Danganronpa:
docs.google.com/document/d/1lwq5uisL7AlEGiQIvn84Hf4KuEm5nlbhjRyJ-XE3M54/edit

I love Junko!

nyamami

Junko loves Naegi!

How can one woman be so perfect, lads?

moog on the mind

>back didn't worked
Fuck, going to need re-download all those reaction images

I want /drg/ to have a nice night

However, they also bring up the possibility of using Flashback Lights to completely overwrite their memories and become a different fictional character. That indicates the only reason they'd know the motives would be fake is because they're assuming their memories aren't being overwritten in that case, so they'd still remember.

Shirogane and Momota!

Oumaeda sex games

Gonta is a good boy

How are you?

and now I sleep, goodnight /drg/

>Given the glimpses of Kaede's head on some machine in Chapter 1, it's possible there is more than 1 method of brainwashing.
Come on, that's from the fake Ultimate Hunt backstory. Moreover, what'd be the point of lying not about whether or not their personalities/memories were fabricated, but about the specific device used to fabricate them?

for

Goodnight!

They say Moogs on the mind brings one closer to enlightenment.

What's to say that they didn't force the world to like Danganronpa, and part of the world's rejection of Danganronpa is the realization that their love of it was founded on lies?

Remember that the classroom that produced the flashback lights was only found because of Kiibo's rampage, which was only because he wasn't being controlled anymore. Tsumugi was forced to tell them about them because Saihara found that room and found the contradictory information while making one. The audience, presumably, was never supposed to find out about the flashback lights.

Koko! And his beloved Amami-chan!

Ew

Pretty sure the contradictions with their memories and the HPA bible would have still been something Shuichi brought up, even without direct evidence of the Flashback Lights' nature.

Shuuichi that gorilla dick nigga makin Tenko pussy wet

Shall I worry about finding monokuma coins in DR1 or do you get lots more in School Mode later, or some other way? I've completed it on Vita but I can't remember now.

Ouma you can't complain about that when you have a fucking statue of the dude hanging by your bed

Sayaka did nothing wrong

OK. Tired from work (schedule got changed this week so I'm not off done with it yet for this week ).. Thank you for asking.

Have a good night.

Oh, I misremembered then. I remember being quite paranoid about missing any. What other ways are there of getting coins in DR1? In DR2 finding the hidden monokumas is the least efficient way of getting them, probably, so other than the trophy, it wouldn't matter if you missed them (though I got them all for the trophy, of course).

Replaying the class trials is the fastest ways. You can replay Trial 1, and get through it pretty quick to get some easy Monocoins. It helps you can fast forward through all the dialogue, and it being the easiest trial in the first game, you can easily get through it pretty fast in general. It maybe a bit repetitive but it brings in coins fast, especially if you do well in it.

school mode
also, I need more Aoi in my life

greentext about ouma using the amami figure as an onahole when

>implying ouma could love anyone other than detective truth-finder mind-game-player Shuichi

I'm gonna help Mugi with her financial troubles by marrying her!

why didn't Ouma use the electron bombs that also reverse time to stop the killing game?
>receive three (3) electron bombs that also reverse time
>use one immediately
>receive three (3) more electron bombs that also reverse time (total: 5)
>use one immediately
>etc.
>using stockpile, go back to when Monokuma was crushed
>keep close tabs on everyone, using electron bombs that also reverse time to reverse time if necessary
>identify the mastermind
>take them out
Is Ouma the biggest brainlet in the series?

And the room that contained that book was only opened because of Kiibo's rampage as well. Not to mention that the only reason there's contradictions between their memories and that book is because Tsumugi had to make an emergency flashback light because of Ouma's shenanigans.

We don't know the original context in which the HPA bible would've been introduced, but I really don't think that the "EVERYTHING IS FICTION!!!" ending was the planned ending from the start.

I'm the mastermind lol

>pic: hey you want to put another mugi picture on here?
>there aren't anymore in existence though

>schedule got changed this week
Damn, sounds troublesome.
But at least you can relax by posting Mukuro and Naeggi.
Planning to go to bed, or are you going to stay awake for a while?

goodnight sweet prince

duhhh olev hpoes peek acdaney? me aply fro hpoe cltivaton projcet

ass

A reminder that Kyoko is the best girl

>starts in the wrong spot
DISHONEST

Ouma stole wax Amami after distracting Saihara and Maki with his death prank and uses it to take out the stress he has over pretending to be the mastermind by fucking it nightly
And he can always just melt the wax back into place after he's done

Fuck you SKANK don't you dare try and tell me what to do!

Night, Junkobro.

>Ouma's entire room smells like cum
>Maki had to sit in it while going through all those design plans

>he doesn't have his waifu as a mascot

I don't know yet. It got changed for next week as well, but back to normal after. Maybe I'll just fall asleep on my own, which happens sometimes. We'll see. Have a doctor's appointment in the morning so I shouldn't be up much longer. Thank you for asking.

School Mode is also a good alternative besides the class trials like said, if you're planning to do that mode, but School Mode does take a fair bit while.

Good night.

Hope you''re still well buddy.

I'm referring to when he canonically called Amami his beloved, user.

that's fine, just live your life, bro

>cute twink gives lecture on safe anal sex

“Cock is one of my favorite tastes. Not only that, but balls smell amazing” ~ Ouma Kokichi

I wonder if WinterDRAnon will show up if I post this Kirumi for them...

>he uses custom Veeky Forums plugins
Oh no no nono no

I'm not your bro you homewrecking BITCH!! STOP trying to tell me what to DO!

He's dead, they found him in the lake.

>"Use spit as lube for a quick fix during sex!"
>"You don't have to worry about using condoms! No one can get pregnant from it, right?"
>"It feels the best when it's tight, so don't go sticking anything in there before you shove your dick in! It'll feel better!"

You rang?

Yessss!

Drops the fresh Kiyo and runs

Thanks for the tips bro!
I don't wanna fuck up on my first time so I'll just practice on you!

>mastermind's lair is in the lake all along
>you go there at one point to investigate it
>mimei's corpse is underwater, right outside a porthole or window
A man can dream.

Let's talk about M U R D E R S !

>winteranon was mimei all along

Take your shot, /drg/!

BOYS CAN'T LIKE OTHER BOYS THAT'S WRONG, THIS GENERAL IS SOME ANTI STRAIGHT PROPAGANDA MEANT TO TURN OUR KIDS GAY.

NO SON OF MINE IS FUCKING GAY, ADAM AND EVEE.

t. /u/fag

>don't worry hinata-kun, it'll be your turn with tyrone next

What attracts irl women to Kiyo?

why is this board obsessed with dr characters having sex with black men

what about girls liking girls?

This.
It isn't Adam and Steve, it's Adam and Eve. It's blasphemous to think otherwise.

they don't possess that god gene

I want to beat the crap out of my beloved Mukurofag!

long hair men sexy they dont got those in the real world

Part of the cuck fetish Veeky Forums in general has

The sequel to the Saihara x Mob doujin looks good

Two words.
Goth. Men.

Your acceptance to Hope's Peak Academy should be finalized within the week. I've already discussed the matter with the Principal

>but back to normal after
Well then, it isn't so bad. You just have to endure a little bit more.

Speaking of being tired, I'm also kind of exhausted but it's more of a physical fatigue than mental fatigue, I should go to bed in the next couple of minutes.

nye
i promise you if i had the capability of removing all your organs from your body, I would do so just because of this picture.

Is that you sweetheart?

Fuck off both of you, didn't you roasties learn your lesson yet?

Naegi loves Junko!

no matter how long i'm here for, i'll never understand it

>Principal
Excuse me, "our" guy deserves his correct epithet of Headmaster

I take it he was agreeable?

Did all fujos finally die?

He didn't really have a choice.

Can we do something involving a ski lift?

Nope, still here to torment you.

in your dreams, nerd