/gbfg/ - Granblue Fantasy General #2747

Pure Ruria Edition

>Recent News
Crits will work on other null element enemies like Ubaha.
Orchid's knife FLB released mid February with Trium and GW Dagger's DATA ougi, Lecia's dagger FLB at the end of February
GW changes, now you can change GW weapon midway once, also other changes about ranking and bosses
Class Champion Weapons FLB will increase the level to 200 and add new skills and passive.
Robomi event will be next Side Story at 9 Feb

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome.

>Schedule for February:
1/31 - 2/8 - Auld Lanxiety (SR Zoi + one of the previous SR Zodiac)
2/9 - 2/13 - Cerb/Fenrir Showdowns
2/11 - 2/21 - My First Valentine
2/14 - 2/21 - Guild Wars (Light Bosses)
2/22 - 2/27 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part I
2/28 - 3/11 - What Makes the Sky Blue Part II

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning.
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff, so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous thread:

SSR Noodles when

Wwhy do you keep being a fucktard and posting it at 749 for fucks sake

post that chicken leechlist.

>vagina bones
This triggers that janny!

>inb4 brat

no one cares
fuck off

mods don't care about that

Should I start working on Light? Is it even worth the investment? I don't have the Lucifer Summon but I do have Apollo.

I play Dark and Dirt.

>it apparently took around a year for KMR to make Arcarum's initial rerelease, despite the fact that literally every single asset was reusesd from the original, which was significantly, significantly bigger in scope.
This sounds fishy.

does anyone remember the time span between the last 2 Rotb? Wasn't it around 4-5 months or something?

original Arcarum was complete ass
fight me

Reminder that the 3rd Luci is coming as Dark's savior

host ubahahl!!!

You should work on every element because it's fun to mix things up.

not all of it is technically out, we still need the weapons and the characters as well as EX

>being this much of a lucklet that you don't own two of the same character
Also, no.
Gun Zoi's Ougi does not work when used as a skin.

Come on if you want to be autistic enough to always post it at bump limit at least post at 750 and not 749

t. blue
The original arcarum release was fun as hell.

It was terrible in execution but the idea behind it is considerably better than what we ended up getting, which was
>walk around THing things and ground zeroing before fighting a boss

That's why I said initial rerelease, although I'm pretty certain that the summons and shit were all finished with the original plan.

Count againt

how does it not work

Who knows, technical limitations?
Go ask KMR.

nice way to finish an event

I came in with Chev x Chev because I'm a fucking idiot and forgot I set my Lucifer as sub, sorry about that. Glad it cleared.

I mean I was a little tiny two-digit rank at the time which I'm sure didn't help but all I remember is endlessly grinding mobs and not feeling like it was accomplishing anything

Maybe it's just me but I like this single player exploration thing more than I do the team conquest thing, the fights are just piss easy because they were too nice to make CD and HP carry over between battles which I hope they do in ex

It works for event Zeta which has a cinematic ougi too so he's probably lying

thanks for the carry

Thanks for the run.

leech list

Consider me surprised.

Please no, my damage was worse than it usually is.

it's 2 posts before yours silly

what happens when you ougi then

Do /gbfg/ hate him?

That's cool. I think I'm going to read some stuff in the wiki before starts.

>2*

>but all I remember is endlessly grinding mobs and not feeling like it was accomplishing anything
Well, yea, it was endless grinding of mobs. It was, however, incredibly fun to do. It was a server wide event with global chat and teams. The entire thing was shitposting fuel for forums and general competition. The idea for it was perfect because its a big mmo type event that works in granblue without being too big that its retarded. It suffered due to bad nip coding.

The current arcarum is honestly awful and boring. It's bland and feels like some half bake thing they whipped together in a week to fill in the slot instead of something with thought.

No point in hiding your name Shiekl or whatever you dumb name is.

>caring about tier lists
He's gonna be my first 5* Eternal and there's nothing anyone can do to stop me.

They are very incompetent in general. Things that should be obvious don't get addressed until very late. Buffs/rebalance take years to implement even when some characters are practically dead from a gameplay point of view. We're still waiting for Monika (earth).

I want to steal her tacos.

What comes to mind?

of course there's no point for the host, that information was available as soon as the code was posted

that guy wasn't the host though

The list of banned names in the initial D arcade game

Core for my mating press!

CDAD08BE another one
What?

Why do /gbfg/ love Six so much they come to his defense everytime? He's not even a cute waifu.

Would 1500 pots be enough for 3 fimbul flips and 44 box?

1500 pots would be enough for the 44box.

Yuel bapbapbaping Kou's cute butt raw.

He's a husband
Even at a high rank you don't have enough.

It's just Dark Zoi's Ougi.

yeah same

So it shows her in the bikini skin?

44 box with just spamming extreme+ is around 1200pots.

SSR WHEN
S
R

W
H
E
N

When the rerun happens in 2020!

I would take anything playable

but it was too big, your contributions meant fuck all, it wasn't visible most of the time. and it killed their infrastructure so bad they had to hang it up

Reminder Scathacha took two years to become playable

Server wide competition is only fun when you're strong enough to make some sort of an impact and get something out of it. That's why there are tiers for lower power/intensity players in GW and that's why I didn't like OG Arcarum or DO, which occasionally failed because the people who rushed into the raids weren't strong enough to clear them on time. At least as it stands pretty much anyone can play arca and get some goods out of it. Yeah it's repetitive and simple but so is everything else in this game, and yeah it's easy but I'm sure it was intentional the first two difficulties not require end game power, and there's still one to be released

>Can't use wind hammer things from this event as fodder because they don't get a skill until level 100
Fuck

Reminder GBF is anti-loli while pro-fujo

You can still use them as skill fodder.

I wish, I'm still waiting for percy's brother

I wouldn't be surprised considering how Cygames seems to hate releasing stuff that looks young ish which FGO vomits out while relentlessly pouring out hot dudes

isnt dat a boi
das ghey

And FGO and AL are pro-loli. Just play those if you want lolis.

Actually he's my boyfriend, don't be rude.

Me too, user. Me too.

The only thing gay is that he has 2 moms.

ghey

sorry about that again

die at 10% =/

>ghey family

>just post you UBHL here and we'll carry
AYY
Y
Y

>ANOTHER fails ubaha hl
/gbfg/, the absolute state of

A UBHL failed earlier and it had 4 thors in the raid.
4 fucking thors.

yikes

They're just being overly self-conscious.

leech list of shame

Not we, just Sen

One passed with 1 thor that got wasted at 10%.

>medusa
what the fuck am i looking at

a retard hosting without a proper grid

That stupid wannabe fox is for ____________________!

I'm finished

user.....?

not worth it

yikes

>spending pots on event garbage boxes before Cerb/Fen and GW
YIKES

What's the best way to get pots, please help I'm always pot starved.

get a life

>he doesn't have 3000+ pots
SKIYE

Torchblasting
Your main needs to vice mvp

>not having pots to burn

round-robin coop slime/torch
or start a bunch of alts and work them as coop slaves so you can solo for free

>encouraging people to commit murder
Huh?

but how do i vice mvp if my alt doesnt have yoda/sarasa/meme swords