>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1TlAjZSvmE979gbayTvpioT72n5A7_bUjMNCLuOatJTQ
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord: discord.gg/5DKg4b8
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/lQgzU3R
imgur.com/a/ZzdPB
nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1176/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

weak pars

NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT
NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT
NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT
NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT
NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT
NO FETISH SHIT
>NO FETISH SHIT

You disgusting bunch of homosexual scum, is this shit still working or Devs went full fag mode and removed it?

>imgur.com/lQgzU3R
>imgur.com/a/ZzdPB

>invade
>host has attended babby's first dueling
>he's playing reactively and spamming applause

most satisfying kill in a long time, I've never understood what would compel someone to act so cocky if there's even a chance you might lose

Them

Based. Punishing the weak and stupid for their own mistakes is what makes DS so satisfying.

IT'S TIME FAGGOTS, PICK YOUR WAIFU AND THE BEST PART OF HER BODY

>FEET
>TAIL

kill yourself holy fuck
BAN WHEN

Go back to tumblr you awful piece of shit and lose some weight at least faggot.

kill yoursefl

MentalCrash is based as fuck, leave him alone.

>Jerking mentaltrap every day
>Liking traps
>shitposting
>somehow waifuposting is bad
Go back to retard, this is not going to stop until you give up.

it's every invader's dream

Is this a shitpost? i saw you do this last thread you fucking attention whoring retard

I don't know why but I like Gwynevere, ironically not for her boobs or body, something about her face.

Great general guys.

same user, though i do like her fat tits, her face and voice are so nice

Since you can't even argue about what I said lemme repeat this for you retard.

THIS
WILL
NEVER
STOP

Also remember that this is going to be even worse when Remastered comes out, enjoy it retard.

>t. patrician
She has the face and voice of an angel, that's why.

>aaaah
>owaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh
>emphhhhhhhh

SL 25 +2 or SL 30 +3?

>me retardud ughhhh
all you needed to say man

SL 30 +3.

ALL OF THIS WAS FUCKING DELETED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Faggy white phantom disconnects as I'm about to kill him with a riposte
>Host disconnects shortly after

Is there no consequence for this at all

Does killing Nameless King, Darkeater Midir and Slave Knight Gael get me anything worthwhile? Last one's left to beat, but I'm not good enough for any of them.
I can kill the dumb bird easily when I don't mess up with the camera though.

thanks user

>Claims the game is not "cannon"
>Provides no proof what so ever to support this claim
>Asks for proof when someone asks him to stop baiting
"...I believe they called it Drangleic. Perhaps you're familiar. No, how could you be. But one day, you will stand before its decrepit gate and claim that it is not cannon. Without really knowing why..."

Is there a Dark Souls coloring book out there? There are coloring books for Fallout, Mass Effect, Bob's Burgers, Rick & Morty, etc. What about a Souls/Bloodborne coloring book? I can't seem to find one, anybody know of anything?

>ds1r costs 30 more dollars to pre order on the switch than it does on ps4 or xbox
heh

You get a Slab for killing the first two, though indirectly, Gael gets you his Greatsword which is generally considered to be very good.

Can anyone help???

Yes, it still works, wearing the Desert Slut boots with any chest piece with a long skirt will remove the skirt from the leggings piece.

Don't call us "homosexual scum" and we might have helped you. Just sayin'

Considering it will play at half the frames and overall graphics quality, I'm not surprised.

Reminder that these are the kind of people you're playing with.

Post yfw you KILL

Can I get Nameless King's rad hairdo and Gael's groovy red cape(with the skulls, not the gnome version)?

i dont get wat yu are asking

You haven't REALLY beaten Dark Souls until you've done it with no summons, no estus, no bonfires, SL1, NG+7, fists only, naked but with a mod to put you over 100% carry weight, KBM, and zero deaths.

But you're the one browsing Leddit to begin with.

im reminded every time i joined those faggy fight clubs that /dsg/ used to post about, full of faggots with muh rules, most end up chuggin anyway

Read is a bug that allows you to only use the boots.

The Switch port seems to be the main reason why we are getting a Remaster after all, Doom 2016's one made every other developer feel greedy about the idea of porting games, not even new ones, just lower the draw distance and lower the FPS and it's easy money, so it's understandable they'd want to milk the remaster on those who have never played DaS for as much as possible, it is a popular franchise after all, and those poor souls who own nothing but Nintendo consoles hadn't gotten the chance to play any of the five games until now.

nexusmods.com/darksouls/mods/1176/
no hits

who’s physically larger: Midir or Ancient Dragon from DS2?

He wants to know how to become a trap in Dark Souls 3.

>that post-win FC sippy

Put back your tripcode Mentaltard.

legitimately, what do you get out of this? it's clear you only do it to piss us off and not to actually jerk off, but why do it? do you actually have fun being called a faggot and constantly told to kill yourself?

Your mum. Probably the Ancient Dragon.

>Fists only
But that allows you to staggerspam most enemies. Fookin pleb, I beat Dark souls without attacking!

ancient dragon, we've been through this before. by a country mile he is bigger.

hey im gona play dark souls with my firends what's a good build for co-op?

is it wrong to put up a white sign to learn the boss, meaning that I will definitely die when I get summoned?

DS2 is by far the absolute worst video game ever created by mankind.

I'm not being ironic, I'm not joking. Dark Souls 2 as well as SotFS are the worst video games ever made, and the worst video games that will ever be made by humankind.

I will never ever not be fucking mad about how fucking bad DS2 is. I will not live it down, I will not stop saying it. I hate Dark Souls 2, I hate Dark Souls 2: Scholar of the First Sin.

I wish it was never made. It's a fucking shitstain on the otherwise perfect undergarments that is the Dark Souls series.

Fuck you B Team, I want to kill you all.

shitty bait

It's the truth.

>I'm not being ironic

Is taking solaire with you to beat biggie and smalls
a) casual
b) canon

lol okay

How do I add images to it? Just use paint?

Paint, photoshop, whichever editing tool you prefer.

There are some good players that post there (eg. saint_riot, SchwaAkari, Nyff, thest1ckyband1t, Scott Jund on opensouls, etc). I've learned a lot from the advice they share, videos they post, etc. Leddit a shit, no doubt about it, but it's worth checking from time to time.

Why don't you understand? Dark Souls 2 is really really bad. Prove me wrong, you donut.

Both.

>friendly
>helpful
>nice
>always here to give advice
>posts great content thread in thread out
>skilled
>quick witted and well spoken
Remind me why people hate on MentalCrash again?

See

"I HATE IT. IT'S BAD."
ok then why is it bad

Gimp is nice too, reminds me of Photoshop but free.
>Reading nametags at all

It takes literally zero (0) skill sense people can just memmerize everything in the game after they die

Counting down the days, I just wish there was a gameplay trailer already.

I prefer SAI, or rather SAI+Photoshop, some things are easier done in SAI but others can't be done without photoshop.

i hate the overuse of the word "literally", but that can literally be said for any game ever.

You've just described every souls game in one sentence.

Hello MentalCrash, I'm a big fan and I agree.

SL55 +6 is endless Aldritch invasions if anyone is looking for back-to-back gankcity action

Hairdo, yes.
Cape, sadly not.

so what are you, like a streamer or something? why do random people here have pictures of you

I'm mostly known for drawing TF stuff, I guess the people posting the photos dug them up from my tumblr, I travelled to my homeland last summer, aside from that I hardly ever post IRL photos of myself.
oh, hello

>DS2 is by far the absolute worst video game ever created by mankind
I know this is bait, but on the off chance it isn't, you're just plain wrong. E.T. literally caused the collapse of the gaming industry. There, a worse game objectively.

At least E.T. had an actual skill ceiling, that's why DS is worst than E.t.

Hey dsg, I beat ds1 about a month ago and im looking to start ds2. I played as your typical r1 spaming claymore wielding scrub. I think I cast pyromaniacs like 3 times the entire 100 hours I sunk into the game. I heard that sorceries are viable in ds2 but i'm wondering if its actually a fun way to play. What was your favorite PvE (and a little PVP) builds for ds2? Why did you enjoy it so much?

1.Because it's shit!

2.But actually because it's slow, like, really really slow. Movement is slow, stamina regen is slow, health regen is slow, attacking is slow.

3.It's ugly.

4.I don't remember a single npc or boss from the whole game.

5.The world is disjointed, unconnected, and uninspired. There's no sense of continuity from area to area, they all feel like seperate universes.

7.Did I mention the game plays VERY VERY slowly? It's the slowest game I've ever seen in my life. I fall asleep playing that piece of shit.

9.It's a piece of shit that fucking sucks.

11.Hitboxes are broken, phantom range on vertain weapon types is ansurd.

6.The game is bad.

7. Fuck you if you enjoy that slow fuckfest of bushit that sucks

8. You're my friend if you like ds1 or ds3

what the fug
I had no idea dark gems even dropped from pus of man

oh okay, so this is shitty bait, i was right. alright have a nice day.

Yeah but you can't even use them till you get the Profaned Coal.

DS2 is worst because that is the hole game where DS1 and 3 are nt as bad

So now I've gotta kill them both for style points and the anime great sword, oh boy.
Ah, this is gonna suck.

bump

>if you die in dark souls 2 you remember how you died so you dont make the same mistake
??? that's every souls game how is this a complaint? for fucks sake thats a goddamn compliment lmao

But it's true, you fucking faggot.

I guess I'll add that theres 0 tracking for your character, poise doesn't do anything, iframes are dependant on a fucking stat you need to level a shit tonne.

And i dont known what its called but you can't aim your swings after you roll or backstep. Youre locked in to whatever direction you're facing, which is fucking gay and diminishes the depth of pvp.

I like how I can list an unlimited amount of garbage bs in ds2 and no one can name anything good about it.

Oh wow!!! YOU CAN HEAL ON LADDERS!!!!??!?! HOLY SHIT EHATA REVOLUTION THIS GAME IMPROVED SO MUCCCCCCH!!!!1!!!1!°

Google.com

>poise doesn't do anything
ah so you've never played the game and you're repeating shit that you've heard on reddit. also

stop

reddit

spacing

you

absolute

retard

Any casting can be fun, but the thing to remember is that Pyromancies are essentially treated as a sub-class to the other three casting schools (it scales off of total Int/Fai), so whatever casting school you go you'll probably be able to use Pyromancies quite well.

As for Sorceries, they're not only viable but also fun. You can get one of two pretty decent weapons from using the soul of one of the early-game bosses, once you unlock the first boss soul weapon trader. Soul Arrows can be kind of boring to use but give you a very reliable way to aggro single enemies at a time when you use them with Binoculars (best implementation of the item is in this game). You'll also need to beat one of the mid-game bosses at least three times to unlock all the best equipment for your build, but there are numerous great ways to play as a Sorcerer, and each casting school has its own quirks, strengths and weaknesses.

You can play stock quality build, but for the most fun pick one physical stat and one school of casting. There's more info in the OP.

that doesn't answer my question, retard

If you go faith you'll get slightly more fire damage than you would of if you had gone int.