/sthg/ - Sonic The Hedgehog General

Welcome to the Sonic the Hedgehog General. Share art and music & discuss new developments, ROM hacks, speedrunning, comics, and anything Sonic related!

/sthg/ #1193 - Sweet Sweet, You're So Sweet Edition

>Sonic NewsGeneral Interest Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XSO8ZkFFoq8
youtube.com/watch?v=_q7IA_J_58g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You forgot the Drawfag Stream Pastebin.

Oh well, I guess AAR will have to continue to posting links to her streams now.

Check the link compilation, user

First for AngelAmyRise is /our girl/!

>the state of AARfags

Why does Shadow love cats so much?

particularly Blaze~

>watching gameplay of Nights Journey Of Dreams
>Nights has an English voice

This doesn't fucking feel right at all, it's not even how I expected it to be
What the fuuuuuck

He also ignored that I acknowledged that her backgrounds could use work, but her character art was what should be looked at.

Even professional comics often have people in different roles, or have artists help with certain shots.

I'm that friend who posts for her, and if any of her posts have spelling errors or are far more casual, that's her.

Regardless 85% of the time she's aware of what I'm posting in the thread, usually because she doesn't think she would be as accepted here if she posted here herself...or something.

youtu.be/XSO8ZkFFoq8
youtu.be/XSO8ZkFFoq8
youtu.be/XSO8ZkFFoq8

But did it give you a boner?

>People attempting to drive out drawfags who take time out of their lives to make things for others
You're all cunts.

>usually because she doesn't think she would be as accepted here if she posted here herself...or something.
Looks like she was right.

>AAR's friend is the one that literally cannot stop sucking her dick
Go fucking figure.

>aar saga continues
Please no

Leave this faggotry in the old thread, please.

Nice pic. I've always enjoyed the idea of Shadow enjoying nice & simple things in life, like Shadow's love of flowers in LEGO Dimensions.

They had to make a voice that sounded both masculine and feminine. It's honestly the best anyone could do.

It makes me really happy that the Sonic comics aren't dead. Like Sega could have cancelled them years ago because of the lawsuits and declining sales but they didn't. They could have not bothered to renew with IDW but they did. I doubt the comics have/will generate that much money for them, especially compared to merchandise/mobile games/etc. It makes me so happy that they care.

I just wanted to post something kind of positive since the last thread wasn't that great.

>stop liking what i dont like aaaaaaaaaaaa

I bet shadow would make a mean arc sculpture out of legos

Same user. Same. I hope IDW is successful. All the Tangle fanart means there's definitely quite a few people interested, and it seems like we'll get new folks hopping aboard too.

This looks like something you'd see in the official comics, possibly better.

Agreed. In some ways, we shouldn't have worried since the comics are a source of revenue for SEGA (money is money, no matter how big or small) & so long as there's a market for Sonic comics, SEGA would've likely done one. I have hopes for the IDW comic to continue the entertainment Archie gave.

Also, what are some fan games you're looking forward too right now, /sthg/? Between Sonic Utopia, the Bumper Engine, Sonic Infinity, among plenty of others, there's a ton that I'm interested in myself.

Not even close, AARfag.

That's because it is better.

Give it a rest, already.

How much do you want to bet none of this would have happened if AAR was a guy?

It would still happen since the source of all this shit is

Is this real? What's the context? I feel really sad.

Keep this thread Sonic-related, already.

No worries, it's a meme. Yuji Naka still loves Sonic & even took his wife & kids to a Hooters in celebration of Forces.

This same whiteknighting shit is why I left a "to not be named" board doing the same shit with people they liked/LIKED. Look, I don't care because this shit I choose to leave in my past, but this activite is NOT helpful for your friend. You will make people hate her, you WILL make enemies being a hugboxing faggot instead of letting the person make their OWN actions instead of someone else doing her job. I'd advise you reconsider your behavior if you really care about your "friend", if she means that much to you. That's my final word over the matter, so tootles.

I will, and I hope to see this stuff dropped in the morning.

Let's talk about canon instead

I want Shadow to shoot a hot sticky load inside of me!

I got an idea: Let's talk about music.

What genres of music do you think the Sonic series needs more of? What type of music do you think the series needs less of? And what's your favorite genre of music the franchise has used?

I think Naka-sama is talking to all of us. We did this. We killed Sonic. We always seem to kill our heroes and those we hold most dear.

>took his kids to Hooters
always keepin' it classy yuji

Cat tummy!

finished it

Ni**ER

Not like there would be anything to look at.

Sonic needs more ska and ska-punk. They're practically dead genres at this point but man I really feel like they suit him, at least Modern Sonic anyway. As for what the series needs less of, I don't know. Less synths. That's not a genre but they need to stop with the synths for awhile.

>I will
But ypu didn't

these threads move too fucking fast.

Canon songs only, please.

Dude's my little brother, I don't post much myself because I'm often busy drawing or writing. I let him post my stuff as much as he wants then casually watch peoples responses.

Something more of what S3K/Mania gave, with some of SA1/2 rock and other environmental tracks.

Less of anime garbage. Simple.

Michael Jackson

OH NO

Kek.

But Michael Jackson is dead. Then again so is Sonic.

You don't need to respond in his stead and we didn't need to know your connection to him.

He will NEVER be dead as long as you dream
youtube.com/watch?v=_q7IA_J_58g

More depends on the game's tone:
>For more "serious" game: Harder rock/heavy metal; experiment with extreme metal (industrial metal or maybe even melodeath) for super-edgy games
>For lighter game: EDM like drum n' bass or techno
>Alternate history: ska-punk in Adventure; imagine a Sonic game with a soundtrack by Reel Big Fish
Less, regardless of game's tone:
>Chiptunes (outside of total nostalgia trips like Mania, and even that had a good variety)
>Orchestral
>Pop
Favorite:
>Shadow's industrial rock in SA2
In general, crank up the volume. Sonic's been associated with rock since the beginning (cf. CD and Sonic's band in pre-Sonic 1 concepts). Leave the kiddy stuff to BING BING WAHOO.

End of chapter 7.

>nip slip
Off to with you. Seriously,
I want moar but it isn't appropriate for a blue board

Describe a Diversity & Comics video about any chosen Sonic comic issue from Fleetway or Archie.

That's the penciling of the hand, you goon

You sure about that?

Lewd!

Also, can I interest you in some rocks, /sthg/

thanks for storytiming this

adventure era backtracks, particularly SA2s levels captured the essence of every character so well

while classic and boost levels have music thats made more for the stages since sonic is the only playable character
adventure era stuff really fit the character you were playing as well as the stage its self
(save for heroes, the poppy seaside hill music didnt fit at ALL with team dark or the chaotics which made them feel so out of place)

as for just pure character and game themes they need to go back to Crush 40 PLEASE

Shroak disproves that. None of this would have happened if those aarfags hadn't purposefully shitposted with her.

Drop it already.

Look at it, it does seem like the penciling of the hand. There may be some nip, but it's not too noticeable.

All right, fine. Too late for me to fix things though. Sorry, I guess. I still want moar, just not here.

I don't have moar on me, but same.

This is much better. Good night, everyone. Dont fuck this up again.

I like AAR.

Don't get Freeza started again, user.

Cell > Freeza

he talks about sega having the balls to shut down any sjw propaganda in the comic because the japanese dont have that sort of thing happening

Don't tempt me. Seriously, Good night.

I like her art. She'd be good for IDW.

sweet

Don't give him what he wants.

Also, with all the shit that's been shown to be cut out of Forces, how long do you think it'll be before we hear a full story about its development?

Nice!

cute

Based AAR.

No Sonic looks too much of a hedgehog here, he needs to look like a human with a hedgehog head.

Don't use other anons posts to start this nonsense.

Why do pics of Sonic & donuts go so well?

Shadow and donuts are better.

Would Shadow enjoy donuts? What kind would he like, anyways?

Shadow doesn't like food. Find me one canon instance where he does.

Fair enough.

eat your words.

Does he look like he likes what he's eating? I sure as hell don't think so. Shadow doesn't like food.

He doesn't like Chris. No one does.

>no way of knowing when artists are streaming now
This sucks

Sonic does

My ears are burning, did someone ask for Reborn?

He's giving him food and shelter. Wouldn't you pretend to like someone who's supporting your ass?

Shadow doesn't have to like food. Shadow is food.