/fgoalter/ - Fate/Grand Order NA General

Previous: >[Kara no Kyokai Collaboration Event]
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2018/0206_gardenofsinners/
Period: 2018-02-08~02-22 3:59 UTC
>Campaign
3 Quartz for 15000 likes or 4000 shares
>Rate-ups
Servants: 5* Ryougi Shiki (Saber)
CE: 5* Grand Puppeteer, 5* Mature Gentleman, 4* Vivid Dance of Fists, 4* Mystic Eyes of Distortion, 3* Repeat Magic, 3* Sprinter
>Event Guide
pastebin.com/CFbJCFj5

>[The Three Knights/The Four Cavalries & EXTRA Rate up Summon (Daily) Period]
2018-02-01 04:00 - 02-08 03:59 UTC
On each day of the Rate up Summon, a different set of classes will be featured

>[News]
webview.fate-go.us/
Check FateGO.USA on facebook for preliminary announcements and Campaign Milestones

>[Mega-Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/
Daily Quests: fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
Drop rates(Click at NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/edit#gid=525320539

>[Miscellaneous]
Rate ups in JP FGO: imgur.com/w6VAowU
Upcoming event materials: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1V2iDoN2HjafZ8Ube6Jgi0woIibY-Di3YxLMZdJ6quTA/edit#gid=585071742
Servant Planner: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfEa5k-sB5btC8905kZKPfRC07IokKM1sXnoXo6-YQo/edit#gid=537592975

>[Friendlist]
pastebin.com/Am2aVbVW

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZr4lpHw6FEmN7J3J4u-9mAgfx7CUgJVeYPbhsLwm9I/htmlview
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shiki deserved this one thread.

I'm going with this one

This is the one

>shiki thread
this is the best thread.

SHISHOOOOOUUUUU!!!!

Gonna have to say this one

mommy put guide in op

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DZr4lpHw6FEmN7J3J4u-9mAgfx7CUgJVeYPbhsLwm9I/htmlview

Comfy thread

0 missions completed, am I going to make it bros?

>some namefag reddit guide

fuck off

Why does Touko have 2 of the same car?

Shiki and Mikiya OTP

>reddit guide
The state of this general

Jeanne is really cool and I want to be her girlfriend!

I'll post confession in 15 minutes.

This goddess is the cutest, and with the gems from this event she'll become the strongest, too! At least until she gets her strengthening quest; then I'll strengthen her once more!

Fuck off, Bryn. You fucking weirdo.

L O N D O N

Vive la France!

I want to cum inside Jeanne Alter while she does the peace sign!

Sideboob

Who's ready for Taimanin Shishou??

Shiki/Mikya is only like one step above Jeanne/Seig. At one point she literally tells him “I love you because you’re so plain.”

kill yourself, bryn

This chair

Shikibros... was it fair?

*blocks your path*

My face when KnK event ends up being shit anyway.

this shit better not be like that valentine rejection story

The Saint

post more scathach with mask

STOP POSTING PICTURES OF TOMOE AND TOMOE'S SIDEBOOB I DONT WANT PEOPLE TO CALL ME A KEK

So, is Passionlip for (You)?

>Comparing Shiki and Koktou to fucking Sieg and his harem whores
Fuck off you retard.

I want to dump mentor without dying, how do I achieve this?

kek

>nobody here has put forth a better one
Step up or shutup.

kek

kek

Hakuno. Just to make the list more clear:
Tamamo
Nero
Melt
Passion
BB
Rin (niece)
Sakura (AI)
Rani
All for Hakuno

But Shiki and Mikiya make a family

>one step above Jeanne/Seig
They are worse. Cucktou is so fucking beta I refuse to watch the latest movie/OVA even though I like SHiki.

we don't spoonfeed niggers here you fucking faggot

>The cutest archer is the most not for (You) servant
UMMMMM TOMOEKEK

ITS UP

If anything, I’m being generous. At least Jeanne didn’t get molested because Seig told her “if you kill your enemies they win”

How does this bitch get away with being so smug?

Chadtou gets to fuck Shiki, impregnate her, and have a wonderful child with her while you watch.

Romulus thread today for sure, bros.

Passionlip is for Hakuno. Take that as you will.

You're too stupid to make a guide in the first place.

Is makes me mildly annoyed that some GO fag might actually think this.

>saying this when he camped outside of her house up to 3 AM on school days in the freezing cold like a stalker
>when he was fascinated by her precisely because she was fucking weird and no one else even wanted to talk to her
>especially after he found out she had a male personallity and might be behind a string of disgustingly gruesome murders
>unlike Sieg, Mikiya continues being a weak normal human, but still relies on his investigation skills to be useful throughout the series

They are both weird people and fit each other perfectly. Easily one of the best romances Nasu's written. Kill yourself my man.

KnK is great, you get to beat up Miss 3.5 at the end and it gives you lots of materials and gems.

30 minutes!

No, is not the old you-become-them-if-do-what-they-do. Is that Koktou don´t want Shiki to waste her one kill on Rio. You can only kill once, that´s the thing.

Suck it.

Bullshit, Hakuno is for Hakunon

30 minutes until every single one of you fails to get Void!

FUCK I'M NOT READY

Redman has just told you to die with your ideals.

The Servant in your room in Chaldea is the only one that can save you, how do you do?

Also, this is counter guardian Emiya with bloodlust and wants to win the Holy Grail War for real this time.

Cute.

>horn fetish
>white hair/red eye fetish
>sideboob fetish
>put in a game full of characters made for (You)
>this is the one character they don't want me to fuck
T-Thanks DW

So why do mods hate the hunger games?

>Not understanding KnK
>Thinks Sieg is anything other than self-insert shit
Amerimutt? Amiright?

>Gawain's reaction
kek

I hate when people say anything similar to "poorly written romance". Romance in the first place is absurdly random and illogical so I don't understand anyone complaining about any of it.

jackbro made one

How can alter jannucucks recover when she also isnt for you

Selfcest is best!

I don't have any ideals
Gilgamesh
I'm fucked

>Saber Lily
I guess it's time to die with my ideals.

Canon couple tier list

Shiki/Arc>Shirou/Sakura>>Shiki/Mikiya>>>Jeanne/Sieg

Nanaya Shiki/White Len>all

>Altera
this guys gonna get blown to shit, then civilization is gonna get blown to shit, your retarded for starting this shit.

Can't fail if I have no SQ to roll to begin with.

I have her at NP2 she's pretty cool and cute

>dr pavel, my name is EMIYA

Is a rip off of Battle Royale, yet general public do not acknowledge that. Anyone older than 24 hates Hunger games because of this. Also Jennifer Lawrence is ugly.

Being a counter guardian doesn't matter, he still has shitty Magic Resistance and so melts like putty in her hands.

tarasque gg

>canonically gets cucked by Gudao

If you're ever feeling down, a new mystic code will perk you up.

I mean I'm not disagreeing, but why ban the HGW hunger games?

>the complete saltmine of Umu
topkek.

Nice try Sakurafag

Who cares about this bullshit...GOLDEN SPARK!

DIE ALREADY, NOBODY WANTS YOU

Grailed Marie with 6/6/6, she can buy me enough time to escape with 3-turn invul and charm

KEK

Kintoki is slow as fuck so he is just going to die to sword spam

Black thread still hasn't been pruned

indeed

Hakuno/GiantAltera/BadassAltera>Hakuno/Tamamo>Hakuno/Nero>Shiki/Koktou>Waver/Iskander>Shirou/Semi>Shit>Sieg/Trap/Jeanne

Cant get cucked if nobody rolled for her

Did you report it?

i want to eat umu's pasta hair!

Defeating the purpose of generals I guess. Is just discord shit, instead of anything worth discussing or having a message board for.

Confessionfag here. Pucker your buttholes.
I am the OP of the 24 post. I deleted my post after getting 30+ responses and wanted to see what would happen.

Immediately, all you fucks turned the janitors into the boogeyman without considering any other alternatives. You shitposted and spited the only ones that could have cleared up the issue, but couldn't due to the nature of what their anonymity prescribes.

They would never have allowed it either, so you couldn't do anything about it, and reporting would've been useless without foresight into who was baiting the janitor deletion meme.

I took it further by deleting some of my own posts and getting the discord friends in on the joke and it just stuck. There were never any janitors or mods lurking that thread, the pedo posting would've been nuked as well as the other trash, but only a select handful of posts got deleted, all pertaining to what I just described.

You could have played TWO (2) or more games, but instead you took the shittiest, or now arguably the best, bait at face value and rolled with it.

Guess it doesn't matter now, enjoy the event in 20 minutes. :^)

Yea